Bi-Curious (BoyxBoy)

By Ari_and_Jex

Local bad boy, Ethan Dechart, is starting to get worried about his friends as they start getting him into mor... More

♥︎ Prologue • Just Charlie ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 1 • "Bad Boys, Bad Boys, Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You?" ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 2 • Smile Mask ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 3 • Under Pressure ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 4 • One Blue Fish ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 5 • It's a Kind of Magic ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 6 • Purple ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 7 • Hammer to Fall ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 8 • Whiplash ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 9 • Foolin' Around ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 10 • Close ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 11 • Mr. Bad Guy ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 12 • I Don't Need a Hero ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 13 • I Want it All ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 14 • Mortality ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 15 • Crazy Little Thing Called Love ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 16 • Run ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 17 • '39 ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 18 • Breathe in, Breathe Out ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 19 • One Year of Love ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 20 • Draw Me ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 21 • You Take My Breath Away ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 22 • This Guy Named Ethan ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 23 • Friends Will Be Friends ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 24 • Count to Ten ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 25 • It's a Beautiful Day ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 26 • Depression ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 27 • Sleeping on the Sidewalk ♠︎
ANNOUNCEMENT
♥︎ Chapter 28 • Lost at Sea ♥︎
♠︎ Chaptef 29 • The Great Pretender ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 30 • Moonchild ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 31 • I Was Born to Love You ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 32 • The Cries of Humpty Dumpty ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 33 • Don't Stop Me Now ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 34 • Home ♥︎
♥︎ Chapter 36 • Anxiety ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 37 • Tie Your Mother Down ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 38 • Family ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 39 • These are the Days of our Lives ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 40 • Hold On ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 41 • I'm in Love with my Car ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 42 • For You ♥︎
Father's Day Special
♠︎ Chapter 43 • Good Company ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 44 • Want Me ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 45 • Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 46 • Muse ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 47 • Funny How Love Is ♠︎
♠︎ Chapter 47.50 • The Millionaire Waltz ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 48 • Together ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 49 • Soul Brother ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 50 • Myself in You ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 51 • Killer Queen ♠︎
🃏Chapter ## • Scout Jones🃏
♥︎ Chapter 52 • Stay ♥︎
♥︎ Chapter 52.50 • Hold Me ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 53 • Now I'm Here ♠︎
♥︎ Chapter 54 • Ease ♥︎
♠︎ Chapter 55 • Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy ♠︎

♠︎ Chapter 35 • Breakthru ♠︎

2K 72 212
By Ari_and_Jex

Bi-Curious
Chapter 35
"Breakthru"

Ethan

        I wake and twirl one of Charlie's curls around my finger, debating how he'll react when I ask him a question that's been eating away at me since we got home.

        I need Charlie to be safe.

        And for that to happen, I need to know what he used when he tried to take his life and make sure he can't get to it again while he recovers. I won't take any chances. I just hope he understands. It's not babying, it's smart. The only reason he'd refuse is if he's planning to do it again, and then we have a much bigger problem.

        I rest my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat until he wakes up.

        "Mornin', Ethan," Charlie mumbles tiredly as he plays with my hair. "Waiting on me again?" He yawns.

        "Yeah." I chuckle deeply, the sound vibrating Charlie's chest. "I don't mind though, you're beautiful when you sleep. Your heart sped up when you woke up, it was really cute."

        "Creep." He giggles.

        I smile and move up to kiss him. "Would you like some breakfast? I can make something easy to digest like toast."

        "Toast, coffee, and orange juice?" He lights up.

        "Sure, will you come with me?" I ask. I don't want to leave him alone.

        "Was plannin' on it."

        "Wonderful." I slide out of bed and go into Charlie's closet and throw on one of his shirts. "Mind?"

        "I like when you wear my clothes." He grins.

        I beam. "I like it too and they're really nice clothes." I wiggle my shoulders and head to the door, not bothering with pants since I still have my briefs on. "You coming or do you need some help?"

        "Can I get changed?" Charlie asks.

        I frown. "Alone?" I remember how he kept hiding his arm at the hospital and realization dawns on me. "Yeah, of course, baby." I reluctantly close the door and head to the kitchen to pull out the bread.

        Some time passes and Charlie wraps his arms around me, wearing deodorant and freshly brushed teeth. He's wearing a baggy, pastel purple hoodie, his slippers, and his black spandex shorts.

        I return his hug and squeeze him tightly before releasing him to put the toast in the toaster.

        Charlie hops up on the counter and starts making the coffee. "How are you?"

        "Happy to be with you." I reply and grab a glass to pour his orange juice in while I wait for the toaster to pop.

        "Cute." He sips some of the juice after thanking me.

        The toaster pops and I put his on a plate and hand it to him before putting two more pieces in for myself. I decide to wait until after he finishes eating to talk to him so I don't spoil his appetite.

        Charlie hops off the counter, swaying a bit before going to rinse his plate and then put it in the dishwasher before he pours us each some coffee. "You're awfully quiet, babe."

        I swallow my nerves. "Yeah, I actually want to talk to you about something." I admit while I butter my toast.

        He giggles. "That doesn't make much sense. Why would you be quiet if you have something to say?" He clasps his purple mug in his hands and takes a sip.

        "I wanted you to eat first." I lean over and kiss his temple. "Let's go to the living room." I grab my plate and eat quickly, setting it on the coffee table when I finish. I sit down on the couch and pat the seat next to me.

        The blond looks at me skeptically, eyes flickering to my lap as he bites his lip before doing as I say.

        I take his hands in mine and make eye contact. "Charlie, I know this is hard for you to talk about, but I need to know what you used."

        "I— Uh, meds... and a razor blade..."

        "Where are they?"

        "The bathroom..."

        I squeeze his hands and give him a reassuring look. "Thank you. Charlie, I think it'd be best if I take those things, including your new meds, and hide them from you. Just to keep you safe while you recover. I know you said you wouldn't try this again, but I don't want to take chances when it comes to your life."

        "What do I do if I need meds and you aren't here to give them to me?"

        "Why wouldn't I be here?" I ask, confused since I plan to stay by his side until I'm confident he can handle being left alone.

        "A job, school, your family, your friends need you, traffic, the list goes on."

        A job.

        The word hits me hard in the chest. I've never had a job before and I really don't want to get one. I know I have to though, I've basically been leeching off of Charlie's wealth and that's not right.

        I sigh. "If that happens, I'll bring them out and trust you to use them on your own."

        "You... you could keep the big bottles hidden and refill a small container so that there's only enough for me to take for a proper dosage..." He hugs his legs and blushes.

        I nod. "That's actually smarter, I can get you one of those weekly boxes to put everything in."

        "Okay..."

        "Thank you for understanding, Charlie." I scoot closer and place my hands on his arms. "I love you so much."

        "I'm sorry. I love you too."

        I press a kiss to his forehead and get up to go to the bathroom. I take his old pills and his razor before heading to the kitchen to grab his new pills. I take them all to my room and close the door while I hide them. I notice all my shit from home has just been dumped on my bed and roll my eyes. Xander and Ryder could've at least tried to put it away.

        I leave and sit back down, pulling my boyfriend into my lap.

        He hides his face in my neck.

        "You don't need to hide from me, baby." I kiss his head and rub his back soothingly.

        "I—"

        "What is it?" I ask soothingly.

        "You shouldn't have go suicide proof your house because of your boyfriend..." He stutters. "It sounds stressful. College is for you to find yourself, not to run some nineteen year-old's one person mental hospital."

        "First of all, it's your house. The semester is over. We'll take some time to recover and then get back on our feet and have fun together. I don't mind helping you, Charlie. Being with you makes me immensely happy." I pet him.

        He nods, but he doesn't seem too believing.

        "Don't blame yourself. I'm serious. I'm happy doing this. I don't want anything else." I tell him sternly.

        "Okay..." He plays with the hem of his hoodie. "I... I'll take care of you. You don't need to get a job. I like having you around."

        "I'll get one later." I decide. "It's not fair for me to just live off your hard earned money. Once you're stable, I'll get one."

        "What if I'm never stable?"

        "You will be." I promise him. "It doesn't mean you'll be fully healed or anything, but you'll be better and know what to do if it starts getting bad again."

        "Okay..."

        "You're doing amazing already." I hold him close. "I will stay by your side until you feel safe being alone for a little bit."

        He closes his eyes. "Thank you, Ethan."

        "You're welcome, Charlie." I nuzzle him. "You're worth it."

        "Still quitting smoking?" He grins.

        I grumble. "Yeah."

        "Mr. Grumps, don't be so sad."

        "Ew," I chuckle. "Don't call me that."

        "Mr. Grumpybutt?"

        I swat his ass lightly. "No."

        "Mr. Grumpypoo?"

        "You better stop or Mr. Grumpypoo will poo all over you."

        "Mr. Dechart, one of my hard limits is feces, so I'm afraid we have some sexual differences that I, no matter how slutty I am, cannot get behind."

        I chuckle and rest my hands on his wait, wanting to go further down but not wanting to push him. "I'm not into shit, promise. I'd never poo on you. That's gross to even say." I cringe.

        "I can do some weird stuff, but that's a line I don't want to cross." He shivers.

        I smirk. "What kind of weird stuff can you do?"

        "Remember when you were a teenager and highly hormonal?" Charlie asks innocently.

        "'Course."

        "Remember when you were like 'I wonder what a blowjob would feel like?'" He hums.

        "Yeah." I nod, wondering where this is going.

        "So curious teenage you tried to blow himself, but failed." Charlie nods as well.

        I blink, blushing. "Didn't know that was common, but okay."

        "I didn't."

        "Didn't what?"

        "Didn't fail."

        My eyes widen as I process what he's saying. "You can blow yourself?!"

        "Yes. It's fun."

        My body overheats and I stare at him in awe. "Oh my god, Charlie, that's so fucking hot you have to show me!"

        "What? When? I haven't shaved in a while." He blushes.

        I caress his hips soothingly. "I didn't mean now, I meant whenever you feel ready. And I can shave you if you want." I offer.

        "Will you be super careful? My skin breaks eas—" He clamps his mouth shut.

        I kiss his cheek. "Of course I'll be careful, baby. I'd die if I ever hurt you there."

        "Thank you." He plays with my hair. "I need a haircut too. I'll have to get that fixed sometime."

        "I can make you an appointment." I offer and run my fingers through his hair. "I'll miss it though."

        "I'm not your brother. I can't have long hair." He giggles.

        I chuckle as well. "I don't know how he does it."

        "He's adorable. That's why."

        I smile. "I'm glad you think so."

        "Can't believe he's kinda seen me naked because of you."

        I frown. "What do you mean?"

        "Your drawings."

        "It's just your back."

        "I have a nice back." He sticks his tongue out.

        "Baby, I know." I moan, rubbing his back. "That's why I drew it. You're so sexy and strong. It's beautiful."

        Charlie gasps. "What if Ryder is into backs?!"

        I chuckle. "I doubt he's getting off to the thought of your back. He's got his own King to fantasize about."

        He smirks. "Our backs are different. Xander and I have different builds. That's why I'm super flexible and he's not."

        "Lucky me." I smirk back.

        "I try to make you feel that way." He winks.

        "I'll always consider myself lucky to have you, Charlie." I kiss him.

        "Flirty to mushy."

        "I have many sides."

        "Like Scout's dice?"

        "Sure." I chuckle then remember that I haven't contacted Scout or O'Malley since I'd left Charlie. They're probably worried.

        "I never got to give them their letters."

        "Do you want to?" I ask, sure he put some extremely personal things in there if what he wrote to me is any example.

        "Mhmm. I wrote them to be sent."

        "We can have them over sometime and you can explain what happened and give it to them then, if you want."

        "Explain it?"

        "You can't just hand them a suicide note and not explain it." I tell him softly. "Just tell them that you tried but you're okay now and working towards getting better."

        "Oh."

        "They'll understand." I promise him. "Carmen has had her fair share of rough times and Scout... I'll let her tell you her story, but she'll understand and support you."

        "That's good." Charlie bites my shoulder.

        I smile comfortably. "Why do you do that? I like it a lot, but I'm curious."

        "It means a lot of things." He blushes.

        "Can you tell me?" I ask.

        "It... feels romantic kinda... and it's sexual, but not a forced, fast sexual, or a 'let's do it right now, I need you' sexual... and I... it means I love you?" He blushes further.

        I smile and bite his shoulder. "I love it. That's really sweet."

        He chuckles and plays with my hair.

        "Want to cuddle while I draw?" I ask, feeling inspired.

        "Always. What are you going to draw?" Charlie asks.

        "You."

        "I see." He leaves and returns with my supplies before cuddling into my side.

        "Thanks." I smile and take out a pad of paper and my favorite drawing pencil before beginning. I start outlining Charlie's body, the strokes coming easily to me since I've done it so many times before.

        "You're so good."

        "Thanks, it takes a lot of practice." I chuckle. I've never drawn his bare feet before so I take a look before beginning. "Can I see your feet?"

        "Uh..." He looks at his slippers. "For how long?"

        "If you could model them for me, that'd be helpful." I smile playfully. "Why? Are you self conscious about your feet?"

        "No. It's winter." Charlie scoffs, but starts removing the layers. "They're just feet. They aren't special." Once everything is off, he wiggles his toes. "Xander painted my toes purple."

        "They're very pretty." I smile and pat my thighs. "You can put them here, my body heat will keep them warm."

        Charlie complies and hugs a pillow.

        I smile and kiss one of his big toes before continuing to draw.

        "Gross."

        "Nothing about you is gross." I smirk.

        "Oh yeah? What about my shit?"

        "Not gross." I smirk wider, sticking to my word.

        "Eating me out after I take a shit?"

        I hesitate. "Uh... still not gross. I can do that."

        "Liar."

        I gasp dramatically. "I am a man of my word, Charlie!"

        "Oh, eat my ass, Dechart."

        "Don't tempt me, that's all I ever want to do." I chuckle.

        "I'll go take a shit and ask you afterwards then."

        I lock eyes with him. "Do it."

        Charlie grabs my phone and takes a bunch of pictures of his feet before leaving for the restroom with a warm cup of water to act as a natural laxative.

        I chuckle and grab the phone, using the pictures to finish drawing his feet. He actually has very nice feet, very fitting for him.

        He returns ten minutes later and smirks.

        "Have fun?" I question.

        "It was a pretty good shit."

        I chuckle. "Good for you, babe."

        "Wanna eat my ass, partner?" He flutters his eyelashes.

        I bite my lip and put my pencil down. I didn't actually think he'd do it, but now here he is, looking at me with that sexy, faux innocent look that I can never refuse, not like my pride would ever let me back down anyways. "Sure."

        "Come and get me, cowboy." He motions me over with a finger.

        I set my supplies on the coffee table and walk over to him, smirking.

         "You second guessing yourself?"

        "No," I wrap my arms around his waist. Maybe. "Are you actually ready for this, baby?"

        "If it's to prove a point, then hell yes."

        I smirk and hike him up into my arms and carry him to my bedroom. "You won't be proving anything."

        "If I win, I want a frozen mocha~"

        "Done. If I win, I get to watch you blow yourself."

        "When I feel better, of course."

        "Absolutely." I set him down on the bed and climb over him, fingering the hem of his briefs. "You shouldn't underestimate me, sugar."

        "I like to think I know my Superstar."

        I smirk and pull his briefs down, giving his cock a few kisses to get him excited (and delay the inevitable). I don't touch his hoodie because I don't know how he'd feel about that.

        Charlie's eyes fall closed and he leans his head back. "Don't worry. I wiped well."

        "Didn't think that was part of the deal." I hum, but I do feel a little relieved. I move my tongue down to his balls and spread his legs so he's ready for me.

        "You're quite slow for yourself. You're usually more rushed." Charlie giggles.

        I flush. "Shut up, slut." I spread his cheek and dive in, my tongue tracing around his entrance before slipping inside.

        "Eeeew. Don't kiss me." He covers his mouth.

        I close my eyes and press deeper since it doesn't matter now that I'm already in. I refuse to taste anything and just focus on the feeling. I round his walls once before pulling out and leaning over Charlie's face. "I'm a man," I pant. "Of my word."

        He keeps his mouth covered. "I wouldn't have done it."

        "I know." I chuckle. "That's okay. Want me to finish?"

        "No. You aren't as into it."

        "It wasn't as bad as I thought. No shit chunk leftovers got stuck to my tongue." I wiggle the muscle out of my mouth.

        "Or course not. I'd never kiss you again."

        "You're not even hard, baby." I take his soft cock in my hand and rub my thumb over the skin sensually. "Let me make you feel good. It's been so long."

        "I have an erectile dysfunction." He scoffs.

        "I don't think so. You'd gotten plenty hard for me before." I move my head back between his legs, waiting for the okay.

        "What about you?"

        "I'm okay or I could jerk off for you. I don't care." I shrug. Giving Charlie pleasure honestly gives me more pleasure than anything else.

        "I-I'll blow you."

        "Are you sure?" I ask, hoping I'm not accidentally pushing him to do things he doesn't want to. I sit up and rub his thigh. "We don't have to do anything unless you want to."

        "I want to..." He bites his lip.

        This sight is so arousing I decide to believe him. "Okay. May I eat your dirty asshole now?"

        His eyes darken. "Be my guest."

        I smirk and move back between his legs, no longer scared of what I might find inside. I plunge my tongue back in and swirls it around while I mouth the area around the hole, pressing my face against him and inhaling a scent that's so purely him.

        "Ethan," he moans, pulling my hair.

        I feel myself growing hard and begin tracing letters inside him with my tongue. I spell out his name first, rubbing my face against his ass while gripping his thighs.

        Charlie moans before moving to touch himself. I decide to let him since it's been a while. I would've preferred him to come from just my tongue, but if he wants to touch himself then so be it.

        I pull away for a second. "Stroke that dick for me, fucking whore." I growl seductively before returning to my task, drilling my tongue in and out of his hole quickly like a jackhammer.

        Charlie stutters out a moan before stroking himself in time with me. "Fuck— Ethan— Please—"

        "Please what, Charlie?" I coax, getting an idea.

        "I— I don't know. I want m-more."

        I sit up and lock eyes with him. "Sit on my face."

        "Yes, Ethan." He breathes raggedly, waiting for me before doing as I say.

        I lay flat on the bed while his ass engulfs the lower half of my face. I close my eyes, my cock leaking, and spread his cheeks, pressing my tongue back into his hole, licking his walls and sucking his rim.

        Charlie shakily starts riding my tongue slightly before grabbing my cock out of my briefs and stroking me slowly, teasingly.

        I moan loudly, tongue fucking him as deep as I can, my hands kneading his asscheeks. I move my nose up and take a deep breath, Charlie's smell overwhelming me. Despite him being the one being pleasured, I feel like I'm in heaven.

        "I'm c-close, Ethan," Charlie moans louder.

        I squeeze his cheeks and nuzzle my whole face against his ass, putting all I have into licking into Charlie, twirling my tongue while he rocks slowly.

        "E-Ethan, I'm—" Charlie stutters before climaxing. "F-Fuck."

        His hole clenches around my tongue and I come as well, pulling the muscle out of him and falling limp underneath him. It feels so good having my face in his ass, which may sound strange, but I adore it and could honestly stay like this forever.

        Charlie moves and looks into my eyes and then my dick. "Y-You came."

        I smile, slightly dazed. "I love eating you out."

        "Hot." He bites his lip, still looking at my dick before moving down closer to it.

        "I don't know if I can get it up again—"

        "You don't want me to blow you?"

        I curse. I've missed his blowjobs so much and I want nothing more than to feel his mouth around me again. "No, I do, I really, really do."

        He scoops some of my cum up on his finger and licks it slowly. "Then you shouldn't have any trouble getting it up again, now would you?"

        My dick twitches at the erotic image and I moan softly. "No."

        Charlie moves to my balls and starts kissing them and sucking on them, nibbling on the skin. "This is so much easier when it's a different person."

        I whine, images of Charlie sucking his own dick flooding my mind. I feel my blood returning to my crotch and buck my hips. "Come on, Charlie, fuck."

        "You're so impatient." He slips a finger into my entrance and starts to shower my dick in kisses before playing with the head and sucking on it. He makes eye contact with me, the phallus protruding from his cheek as lust swirls around in his hazel eyes behind his dark long lashes.

        "Oh my god, Charlie." I moan and watch him hungrily. "You're the only person who could ever do this to me, you're so good, such a good boy."

        He moans before licking up the shaft and finally taking me into his mouth, bobbing his head slowly as he continues to finger me, the other hand playing with my balls.

        I groan deeply and start slowly thrusting into his mouth, my eyes glued to his.

        Charlie takes it all, eager to please. He deepthroats me and fucks into me rougher, hitting my prostate dead on.

        "Charlie!" I scream and grip the sheets tightly. Everything feels so good, it's too much having my cock in his throat and his hands inside me. I never thought I'd be into fingering, but when Charlie does it, it's intoxicating.

        "Come in my mouth. I missed tasting you," he whispers, his voice gravelly from his throat's abuse.

        I nod and grab his hair, unable to hold back anymore, and impale him on my hard cock, thrusting in deeply while incoherent sounds fall from my lips.

        Charlie matches my pace with his hand, moaning loudly as he maintains eye contact, his hair messy and all over the place.

        I feel heat pooling in my groin and shove my cock down his throat as I come, coating his esophagus with me. I arch my back before flopping down, feeling fucked out and dizzy from such an intense orgasm.

        "I'm so glad you gave in and let me blow you that first time." He pants. "I love sucking your cock."

        "Me too," I breathe, "I swear, you're a sex god, Charlie King."

        "Thank you." He grins and goes through one of my drawers and pulls out baby wipes to clean himself up with before he slips his briefs and spandex back on with a wink.

        I reach my arms out towards him. "Come cuddle with meeeee."

        "You need to brush those gross ass teeth and I thought you were drawing." He chuckles.

        "Bring my notebook in here." I sit up and pull my shirt off. "I'll take a shower and clean my mouth."

        "Okay. I'll shower before bed." Charlie leaves to gather my belongings.

        I smile and head to the shower, bringing my toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash with me. I clean myself quickly, paying special attention to my mouth and face just for Charlie. When I'm finished, I dry myself off with a towel and return to bed, climbing under the covers. "All clean." I smile, showing Charlie my pearly whites.

        "There's a piece of shit right about there." Charlie points to a place in my mouth.

        "Not possible." I grin. "Not only did I never eat any shit, but I washed myself so well that Levi from Attack on Titan would be proud."

        "What a weeb." Charlie giggles.

        "Kaisley's the weeb. I just happen to know too much."

        "I must meet child."

        "That reminds me," I blush. "I'd like to invite you over to meet my family. My mom has a free night this Saturday and wants me to come for dinner. I thought I could bring you and introduce you as my boyfriend."

        Charlie lights up. "Really?!"

        "Yeah." I grin.

        "I hope me coming is a pleasant surprise." He cuddles into my naked form and watches my sketchbook.

        "It will be." I take the book and continue my drawing. Once Charlie's figure is roughly sketched, I begin drawing my form behind him.

        "Whatcha drawing? Porn?" Charlie leans in.

        "Yes, actually. The sensual kind though. I'm saving rough fucking for next week." I smirk.

        "What if Ryder sees?" Charlie giggles.

        "He won't. My notebook and self lives with you now." I nuzzle him.

        "My favorite." He pokes me.

        "Mm. Maybe I should draw Xander spanking him as revenge." I smirk.

        "He'd love that. I just don't wanna see it. You can sexualize my brother if you so wish, just please spare the details."

        "No, I'm not gonna do that." I scrunch up my nose. "That'd be rude to both you and Ryder."

        "Try not to dream of my family when you're sleeping beside me."

        "I'll only dream of you, my love." I kiss his cheek. "I might draw your dad though." I joke.

        "Daddy kink."

        "Oh! Jay! Fuck me harder!" I moan loudly.

        Charlie scowls. "You'd love to have him fuck you."

        I laugh and pull Charlie closer. "The only person allowed to fuck me is you."

        "Dad would make you into a pretty little pillow princess. He's very strong."

        I narrow my eyes. "That's not my style. Why's the rest of your family so dominant?" I whine.

        "My mom isn't as much." Charlie shrugs.

        "Hmph. I still have to get your little brother back for that stunt in the hospital." I grunt.

        "Awww. Why?" Charlie plays with my hair. 

        "He needs to be knocked off his high horse. He would not top me. No matter how many kinky little things he's into." I huff.

        "He would though and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Is there something wrong with bottoming?" Charlie asks, pouting.

        "No, it's just that he's younger than me and practically my little brother and I deserve some respect."

        "I'm younger than you. I'm only a year older than Xander." Charlie crawls into my lap. "If I spank you, would you enjoy it or would I have to be put in my place?"

        I blush and my eyes darken. "Oh, I'd definitely put you in your place, bitch."

        "Rude. I'm going on a bottom strike."

        "Noooooo!" I whine. "I need your ass, baby."

        "I demand equal rights!" Charlie exclaims.

        I pout. "I already gave you my ass virginity."

        "Say I'm still a man for bottoming." He sticks his tongue out. "And that you wouldn't mind being a bottom permanently."

        "Permanently?" I squeak.

        "Yes. I'm the top now."

        "Charlieeeeeeee," I whine and lie down.

        "I refuse to bottom!"

        I sigh and bury my face in his thigh. "I'm still a man for bottoming."

        "Okay, but I was saying to say that I'm still a man, but whatever." He sighs.

        "Oh," I look back up. "Of course you're still a man for bottoming, babe. And I suppose I wouldn't mind bottoming for you permanently." I kiss his thigh and flip over, blushing and shaking my ass. "Go ahead and spank me."

        Charlie doesn't hesitate and spanks me, hard.

        I jolt and bite my tongue. "Gah, fuck, that hurt!"

        "I thought you liked it rough!"

        I groan and press my flaming face against his skin. "I don't know. Maybe." I whisper.

        "I'm so sorry. Did I hurt you?" Charlie asks, concerned.

        I just chuckle and sit up so I can kiss him. "No, baby, don't worry about it. I deserved it." I wink.

        "You are a pretty bad boy."

        I snicker, unable to take him seriously. "Did you like that, Charlie? Because if you did, I wouldn't be against roleplaying something like that sometime. You're super sexy when you top."

        "It was alright." He pets my head lovingly.

        I peck his lips. "My ass is gonna be so red. Please don't tell Xander." I beg, wrapping my arms around him and planting my head against his stomach.

        "I'll think about it. Your drawing may influence my decision." He rubs my back soothingly.

        "It'll be my best drawing then." I smile and begin drawing in the details of his chest.

        "What's the position?"

        "I'm fucking you from behind, we're both standing."

        "That happened?" Charlie thinks back.

        "It will." I smirk, drawing his nipples from memory.

        "It's so wild how you do that." Charlie examines what I have. "Do you actually make little details look like me or just generic?"

        "I make it look like you. It's easier when I have picture or can look at you, though." I smile. "You're gorgeous. It's an honor to capture your likeness."

        "Thank you. You're gorgeous too. That's why I have so many pictures of you on my phone." He grins widely.

        I gasp. "You what?! How many? Let me see!" I poke him repeatedly.

        "There's an album on my phone." Charlie grabs his phone and pulls open the album labeled '🥰🥰Superstar😩😩' and shows me a picture of when he pushed me in the pool. "Remember this one?"

        "Oh yeah." I smile. "That's the night you fucked me." I purr.

        "Mmmm. Yeah." He grins and shows me a picture of Momo and me.

        "Awwww."

        He shows me a selfie of us, both naked, but I'm passed out.

        "We look good together." I note, smiling brightly.

        "Pfft, how the fuck else would we look?" Charlie asks, scrolling to a picture of me in class wearing my cowboy hat.

        "You're so sneaky!" I half scold, half praise.

        "I love taking pictures of you." Charlie giggles and shows a picture of me looking at the pirate ship, one of me at the ice cream shop, a few of me driving, and one of me dismounting my bike.

        "You're so good at this. You have a knack for photography." I compliment. "Your pictures make me look so handsome."

        "That's just how you look." Charlie laughs.

        "Aw, Thank you Charlie." I kiss him. "Now I want more pictures of you. All I have is your feet." I pout.

        "Why do you want pictures when you can draw them?" Charlie asks innocently.

        "Pictures are better." I return to my drawing. Once his chest is finished I continue detailing the rest of his body.

        "Why?"

        "Because I get to see you, real you. I can make you do anything on these pages, but none of it's really you."

        "Aww." Charlie frowns and sends me a picture of a young him with rainbow peakaboos in his hair. "Let me find good pictures."

       "Whoa, that's so cool!" I smile, looking at his hair. "You were cute. Young me would've totally still fallen for you."

        Charlie's ears redden along with the rest of his face and he sends me a picture of him playing the trombone. "That one is just a funny picture. My dad wanted me to play something when I was younger and Xander's friend, Melanie wanted us to do band with her, so we all signed up for an instrument the same year and went on to marching band. I'm surprised Xander is doing it. This is his first and thankfully only year alone." He continues looking through photos.

        "I cannot see you doing band." I laugh.

        "Definitely did. So many hot guys. I fucked a good amount of the drum line and MJ was a saxophonist." Charlie laughs.

        I frown. "Well, glad you had fun with the nerds." I tap my lips with the eraser and decide to fill my body in before starting on Charlie's penis.

        "Don't frown." Charlie kisses me. "I would've totally banged you if you were available."

        "Hmm, I know, slut."

        "Ruuuuude." He scoffs and sends me a picture of him playing with a puppy.

        "Awwww, we should get a puppy."

        "Can't. The building doesn't allow dogs." Charlie hums.

        "Dammit. I haven't had a pet since dad died. I miss dogs." I sigh and finish my body.

        "Momo is great too." Charlie crosses his arms. "We can get a puppy when I feel like paying a mortgage."

        "Don't get me wrong, I love Momo." I reassure him. "Do you really think we'll get a house someday?"

        "Do you not?" Charlie stiffens. "I mean, if you don't want to think that far and permanently, then it's totally understandable."

        I smile softly and caress his cheek. "Well, we will need more room for the kids."

        "That's what I was thinking. You'd be a very good dad, a little crazy, but good."

        "So would you." I kiss him lovingly.

        "I'll try my best." He hums.

        "Can I see your dick?"

        "You don't have it memorized?" Charlie asks, but pulls it out anyway.

        "I want to make sure it's perfect." I smile and study him. "You have a very nice dick."

        "Thanks. I'm a King." He giggles.

        "You saying the others have good dicks too?" I raise my eyebrows.

        "Xander says he does and my dad did impregnate Ma back to back so..."

        "I bet he's big." I say and lick my lips just to tease him.

        "When I was twelve, I was taking out their bathroom garbage and found an empty box of magnum condoms." Charlie shivers.

        "Damn!" I laugh. "That's traumatic." I pat his shoulder.

        "Can I put my cock away now or?"

        "Not yet." I scoot down so I can look at it closely and begin drawing. "I'll suck you off after if you want."

        "And you call me the slut." Charlie scoffs.

        "I never said you couldn't call me slut. I've had my fair share of trifles in my day." I smirk, and gently lift his dick so I can look st the underside as well as his balls.

        "I love how you get jealous if I share my slutty ways, but do the same thing." He tsks.

        "Maybe I said it just to get back at you."

        "Every single time?"

        "You told me once you didn't want me to keep it from you." I remind him and put his dick down.

        "I don't." Charlie turns and grabs a pillow to hug after putting his dick away.

        I raise my eyebrows. "You don't want me to blow you?"

        "No. My sexual appetite has been halved and then halved again, if you hadn't been able to tell, and climaxing makes my stomach feel weird and hurt a bit now." Charlie sighs.

        "Oh, I'm sorry." I rub his stomach.

        "Can I have my pain meds please?"

        "Yeah, close your eyes." I get up.

        He closes his eyes and pulls the blankets over his head.

        I quickly grab him some medicine and run to the kitchen to get some water. I bring him a glass and sit down next to him on the bed. "You can come out now."

         Charlie looks around and grabs the medicine and water. "Thank you. I love you."

        "You're welcome, I love you too." I rub his back.

         He rests against me and hugs the pillow as he watches me draw.

        I finish the drawing, the end result being me behind Charlie, one hand on his hip, the other over his throat. His facial expression is one of pure pleasure while my face is hidden, kissing his shoulder. His dick sits hard against his stomach and he's on his tiptoes, his muscles taunt. He looks gorgeous.

         "You have such an active imagination. Wow." Charlie compliments, jaw dropping.

         "Thank you." I smile.

         "You're welcome." Charlie closes his eyes. "I'm nervous about the psychiatrist."

         I set my supplies aside and wrap my arms around him. "That's normal, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Those people are trained to help you, they'll probably expect you to be nervous. And I'll be with you the whole time."

         "That's good." He cuddles more into me, yawning.

         "I'm so proud of you for getting help, Charlie. I know it's not easy." I kiss his head. "You're incredibly brave."

         Charlie yawns and his eyes flutter closed. "Thank you. Thank you for coming with..." He passes out, his chest rising and falling in calming patterns.

         I smile softly and lay him down in the bed before cuddling up next to him. "You're welcome, baby."

______________________________
Author's Note:

Now they're home and happy. It's so nice to see Ethan taking such good care of Charlie.

Also, I've said many times that Ethan will do anything to bring Charlie pleasure and the prove himself, including some dirty ass eating. You know he loves you if he does that. 😂

How do you feel about this chapter? How do you think therapy will go? What kind of revenge do you think Ethan has planned for Xander after he spanked him?

As always, thank you for reading.

-Jex

Special thanks to our Patrons:
ReadingYaoiUntilDawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 828 10
Liam has a bad habit of closing off his emotions. His tendency to numb has led him to quite the lonesome life, but it's not so bad. Until he meets Sp...
923K 41K 83
Remy is the new kid at school in the small town of Rosewood Creek. He thought his life would finally be normal, however, Rosewood High had other plan...
43.9K 820 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...
11.2K 890 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...