Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
What to do for fun
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Daggered
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Kol's Steamy visit
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Make you talk
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
Car sex
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

Loki's arrival

1.9K 38 6
By EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, this is where the story will start getting interesting again. 

Two days later.....

Kol's pov

I stand outside one of the guest rooms in the compound as Davina prepares the room for her father's arrival. Since her uncle showed up two days ago and asked her if she would be okay with having her father stay here with her. She's been busy getting things ready for his arrival. She picked out a guest room and has decorated and designed it to his liking and she's gone and bought clothes for him. It's all she's been focusing on and talking about the last two days. She wants everything to be perfect for when her father gets here. She wants him to feel comfortable. "I think the room looks great" I comment as I lean against the door frame "do you think my father will like it?" she asks as she fluffs the pillows "I think he will love the effort you put into preparing this room for him" I respond she turns to me and smiles. "I just hope he'll be comfortable here. I know he's had a rough couple months and I want him to feel comfortable relaxed" she replies as she sits on the edge of the bed. I enter the room and walk over to the bed and sit next to her. "I'm sure he will see that and he will be comfortable with just seeing you" I respond she sighs and leans her head against my shoulder. "I worry that he will clash with your brother. You saw how Klaus was with my uncle. He was so rude to him. If Klaus speaks to my father in such a way, my father will flip. He doesn't take shit from anyone" she says "I'd say my brother would know better than to anger the god who terrorized New York but I can't because I know he will say something stupid but I will ensure my siblings hold do not anger your father" I respond "thanks. Oh and while my father is here, there mustn't be any mention of New York for the time being. I don't want to trigger anything in him, so let's not mention New York for now at least" she replies I turn my head and plant a kiss on her forehead "I won't, I promise" I respond before standing up and pulling her up with me. "Now come on. Let's get you something to eat, it's lunch and you had a very small breakfast this morning" I say "Kol I need to finish sorting the room out for my father" she responds making me turn to her "darling the room is fine. Everything is perfect for your father's arrival. Now come and eat something, please" I respond "alright, fine" she replies making me smile and kiss her on the cheek before leading her out the room.

(Room Loki will be staying in)

We head downstairs and head to the kitchen where Freya and Rebekah are stood chatting around the counter while Klaus is sat at the table casually sipping on a glass of blood as he reads from a book. "Hey, Davina have you finally finished with the room?" Rebekah asks "yes I have" Davina replies as she stands at the counter while I head over to the fridge to get food out to make her lunch.

.

.

10 minutes later....

I place down a bowl of cut up fruit with fresh yogurt and a chicken sandwich in front of Davina "thank you" she says giving me a kiss on the cheek making me smile "you're welcome love" I respond kissing her forehead before turning back to the counter tops to clean up. 

"What time exactly is your uncle suppose to be bringing your father?" Elijah asks as he enters the kitchen. He and Cami had arrived back in New Orleans two days ago, a few hours after Thor showed up. Rebekah told him what happened as I was with Davina, keeping her calm as she got a little angry at Klaus for the things he said and the way he's been treating her. Elijah was more disappointed about missing the chance to meet Thor, a god he loved hearing stories about as a child. He'll get to see him though when he brings Loki. "I don't know. He didn't say what time he'll be coming. They'll just show up" Davina replies "I'm not going to stay up all night, waiting for some god to show up" Klaus retorts "nobody is asking you to stay up. You can all go to sleep, I'll stay awake on my own and wait for my uncle to arrive with my father" Davina responds "you're not staying awake alone. We will all greet your uncle and father together" I say she smiles and nods. "Your father does magic right?" Klaus asks "yes, he's referred to as a sorcerer though. He's a master of sorcery actually, he taught me most of what I know" Davina replies "so he could kill Dahlia?" he asks "yes he could but he's not going too. My father isn't here to kill anyone, he's here because he's been exiled and he's serving a punishment. If he acts out in anyway, he'll be taken right back to Asgard and placed in the dungeons and the dungeons aren't a very nice place" Davina responds giving Klaus a warning glare before leaving the room and I follow after her. 

Davina heads up to our shared room and lies down on the bed. I walk over and crawl onto the bed. Pulling her to me, wrapping my arms around her making her sigh in content. "Everything will be alright" I murmur knowing she's worried about everything "I know. I just needed to hear that" she replies as she places her head on my chest. I rub up and down her back, lulling her into a peaceful sleep which she really needs since she hasn't gotten much sleep these last few days. 

.

.

.

2 hours later...3 pm

Davina's pov

I quickly get dressed after getting out the shower and drying my hair and body. I get dressed into a white dress top, black leggings and black ankle boots. I head downstairs and find Kol with his siblings in the living room. My uncle has yet to arrive with my father and everyone in the compound is feeling a little anxious. "Hey" I say as I enter the room "hey darling, you look lovely" Kol greets giving me a kiss as I sit next to him. "Thank you" I respond "when will your uncle be getting here with your father? This is taking forever" Klaus complains "I told you I don't know. They will get here when they get here so shut up" I respond not in the mood for his complaining today. 

'CRACK!BOOM!' is heard as thunder and lightening strikes from the sky "that will be them now" I say with a sigh as I get up off the couch and head to the main area of the compound. All of them get up and follow after me. Thunder and lightening goes off again before suddenly the bifrost shoots down and my uncle appears but without my father. "Thor, where's my father?" I ask making my way over to him "oh um I had to get him out of Asgard another way since you know Heimdall can't let out anything he thinks is a threat to the nine realms" Thor explains "okay, so where is he?" I ask "he's on his way in a slightly slower transportation" he replies with a small grin on his face before a hole suddenly appears in the air next to him and the sound of my father yelling is heard before he suddenly falls out of it and lands on the floor with a thud. The hole closes "I have been falling for thirty minutes!" he yells "hmm really? It only took me two minutes to get here" Thor gloats making me roll my eyes. My father springs to his feet, running a hand through his hair before pointing at Thor as he glares at him "a warning would've been nice" he says through gritted teeth. "In my defense I didn't know it took that long but this was much more entertaining than I anticipated" Thor responds with a smirk "you irritate me" my father replies "hi daddy" I finally speak up making him snap his head towards me and a smile appears on his face. "My daughter" he says as I bring him in for a hug, he hugs me tight before letting go and his eyes land on my baby bump. He clenches his jaw "who did this? Who's the culprit behind this?" he asks pointing to my bump "oh that would be my brother over here" Klaus speaks up patting Kol on the back and shoving him forward. Kol sends a glare at Klaus but gulps as he turns back as my father narrows his eyes at him. "I will be having words with you later" he says making Kol nod "of course" he responds my father looks aright at me. "How far along?" he asks "four months, one week and two days"  I respond "you were pregnant during the New York invasion" he says "I was but I didn't know of it until after. I literally found out after the Chitauri were defeated" I respond "how come I'm only just finding out about this?" he asks I see the hurt flashing through his eyes making me feel guilty "I didn't think telling you right after was a good idea. I didn't know what your state of mind was like and I wanted to give it some point. I swear I was going to tell you" I respond "I believe you. Well it looks like the child has inherited the Jotum gene" he replies "the baby has" I respond "don't let the child believe it's a monster because of it's heritage. Don't hide it from the child as Odin did to me and you" he replies "I won't papa" I respond before turning to Thor. "Thank you for bringing him. You may go, I'll take it from here" I say making him nod and he steps forward and pulls me into a hug. "I'll see you again, soon my little niece" he says "okay" I respond as he pulls back sending a wave to Rebekah before he swings his hammer around and flies up in the air. 

I turn back to my father "come on. I'll show you to your room, I had it made to your liking" I say making him nod as I link my arm through his. "This place is rather odd but I like it" he comments as he looks around before his eyes lie on the Mikaelson. "Father these are the people I've been staying with for the last few months. These are the Mikaelsons. Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Freya and Kol who is my boyfriend and the father of my child" I explain as I introduce them to him. "Sons of Mikael? Shouldn't it be Mikaeldottir for the girls?" father asks "our parents just decided to go with Mikaelson" Elijah explains "I see. How odd" he comments "come on, let's get you upstairs to your room and I will give you some clothes to wear" I say making him frown "what's wrong with what I'm wearing?" he asks "you look like you're dressed for comic-con" I respond "what the hell is comic-con?" he asks confused "it's a convention of sorts where people dress up as heroes or villains. They don't always dress up but most of the time they do" I explain "why would anyone want to do that? It sounds boring and awful?" he asks "maybe because some people like doing that" I respond "this planet just keeps getting weirder and weirder" he comments as I lead him up the stairs. "Yeah, I know but just deal with it. You can't be dressing like you do in Asgard, you're not on Asgard anymore. You're on Earth so you will dress like someone who lives on Earth" I respond "can I still wear my usual colours?" he asks "why of course. I got clothes for you earlier and they are all in black, green and grey but mostly black and green" I respond as we reach the bedroom he'll be staying in and I open the door. We step inside and I close the door behind me "the room is great" he comments "glad you liked it. I worked really hard to get it how you would like it" I respond he turns to me and gives me a small smile. "I'm sorry" he says making me frown "sorry for what?" I ask "I'm sorry for everything I did. I know you may not understand and I know you may still be angry and disappointed in me but know that I am sorry and that I never truly wanted to do any of it" he replies shocking me not because I didn't know he didn't want to attack New York, I already know he was being mind controlled but I was shocked by the fact he apologized. He never usually apologizes for anything he does, he has apologizes to me for little things he's but not like this. "Papa I know you didn't, I know you were being mind controlled so I am not angry with you. I'm disappointed that I couldn't help you and instead had to fight against you. I never want to be on the opposite side of you" I respond "I don't want that either. I'm glad you're aware that I was not fully in control of myself in New York and I know you're going to ask me who controlled me but I can't tell you" he replies "why not?" I ask "because its too dangerous. I'm in trouble my child, a lot of trouble. I can't bring you into that trouble or you will get hurt" he replies "I won't get hurt. I am strong and I can take whatever trouble you've gotten yourself into. Just please don't hide the truth from me. I deserve to know who was controlling you and making you attack New York because while I know you say you want to be King, I know deep down all you've ever wanted was to be equal" I respond he sighs and shakes his head. "I just can't take the risk of telling you. It's better if you don't know and I know that may frustrate you but it's only to protect you. Everything I do is to protect you and Thor, Frigga, heck even Odin and Asgard. The only way I can protect you is by keeping the truth from you but I promise you I will not lie about anything else" he replies making me sigh in defeat. "Okay if you say so. Well, here's some clothes for you to change into. I'll be downstairs if you need me. Dinner will be ready at 5 tonight" I respond handing him a shirt, pants, socks and shoes. "I'd rather just stay up here for tonight. I had a long journey and I would very much just like to be left alone" he replies making me frown but I just shrug it off as I know my father likes to be alone sometimes. "Okay well, I'll bring you dinner when it's ready and I'll stop by to check on you" I respond as he places the clothes I just handed him on the bed. "Okay" he replies as he sits on the bed. "We'll have a proper talk tomorrow and I can properly introduce you to Kol" I respond "oh yes, the boyfriend. Can't wait to see what kind of man he is" he comments "father please do not think of trying to harm him. He is my soul mate, the one I've been destined to be with before I was even born and now he and I are having a child together. I love him" I respond he sighs and nods "I promise I won't try anything. I'm happy to hear you've found your soul mate. Your mother would be happy for you" he replies making me smile "thanks. I'll see you in a bit papa" I say before leaving the room, shutting the door behind me before heading downstairs.

"How'd it go up there?" Kol asks as I enter the living room since they all moved back into the room "better than I thought. He likes the room and he wishes to stay up there for the rest of the day" I respond "doesn't he want to come and get to know his hosts?" Klaus asks "leave it Klaus. My father wants to be left alone, he often prefers to be alone and I will not push him to come down. I will be taking dinner up to him later" I respond as I sit down next to Kol and place my head against his shoulder. "I can relax now that he's here but I worry for him. He seems scared about something but I don't know what and I can't ask him as he will just deny it" I say "he'll probably tell you when he's ready love" Kol responds kissing me on the forehead making me sigh in content. "Can we go upstairs for abit? I just want to cuddle" I say he nods and scoops me up in his arms making me giggle "of course love. Anything you want, you get" he replies kissing me on the lips earning a few groans from Klaus. "Please do not start snogging in front of us. Go upstairs and do that but no sex" he says "this is hardly snogging Nik and if we want to have sex we will. You don't get to control our sex life" Kol retorts "you don't have much of one" Rebekah says "maybe that's because everyone keeps cock blocking us" he replies before vamp speeding out of the room with me in his arms and he vamp speeds up the stairs. 

We reach our bedroom and he shuts the door behind him. He walks over to the bed and lies me down on the bed. He sits by my feet and takes my boots off before getting on the empty side of the bed. I snuggle up to him and place my head on his chest "two cuddles in one day, you've had today" he says "is that a problem?" I ask "not at all love. We can cuddle as much and as long as you want" he replies giving me a kiss which I instantly return and move my lips in sync with his. He cups my face in his hands and strokes my cheeks making me hum in content. I break the kiss and place my head back on his chest as he wraps his arms around me and holds me lovingly in his arms.

End of chapter, what did you think? Loki has arrived. I had Loki arrive the way he did in Thor: Ragnarok because it's funny. Loki now knows about Davina's pregnancy. Kol and Davina are being cuddly. Loki wants to be alone for the time being. He refuses to tell Davina who mind controlled him. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

796K 15.5K 33
What if there what another person who knew the Mikaelson's before they got turned into Vampires. What if Niklaus had a best friend in the other world...
58.9K 1.4K 46
MCU/The Vampire diaries/The Originals crossover What if Pietro and Wanda Maximoff had a younger sister who was kidnapped by Hydra three years after t...
179K 4.9K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
10.2K 316 31
Sequel to The Mikaelson's witch. Davina and Kol reunited after four years at the New Orleans reunion party to celebrate The Vampire, Werewolves, and...