I'm just a Youtuber | Kellic

By KellsAndVic

Kellin Quinn is just a youtuber but one of his fans just wants to meet him so bad. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Accidental I love you
Chapter 3 Meeting Tony's Casanova
Chapter 4 Wait what!
Chapter 5 Awe
Chapter 6 Are you dating yet???
Chapter 7 Tony! What happened
Chapter 8 Cute little Date
Chapter 9 Friends or Boyfriends.
Chapter 10 The Tony Perry Problem
Chapter 11 Mike....
Chapter 12 It's the past Tony....it doesnt matter...
Chapter 13 I couldnt find hope.
Chapter 14 Sorry
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Rewriting

Chapter 19

1.5K 120 29
By KellsAndVic

-Kellin's P.O.V-

I was in Mike's room waiting for him to call the guys up who gave him the drugs he decided to begin pressing against me. We began simply making out even though I could here Vic saying bye to the whoever kid and he walked in. He walked in when I was making out with his brother. His "idol" was in his house making out with his brother.

"Kellin!" I heard Vic yell then threw me off of Mike.

"WHAT!" I groaned.

"What the fuck! I was saying hi to my friend." Then he gets cut off by Mike.

"You mean, your ex boyfriend! Jaime Preciado! Who dumped you cause he moved away and didn't want you!" Mike yells.

" I'm going to continue to kiss your brother now."

"No!" Vic yells.

"Why! You kissed Tony!"

"It meant nothing to me! I have spent six years watching your YouTube videos and loving you! You saved me from cutting and killing myself and now you're going to say, you want to just kiss my brother who loves Tony and is just on drugs!" He yells.

"I need to call Tony.." Mike says and walks out of the room leaving me and Vic.

-Tony's P.O.V-

Andi and Austin were eating waffles while I sat there.

"Do you want a waffle?" Austin asks.

"No. I'm not hungry.." Then my stomach growls and the raise there eyebrows.

"Eat a waffle." Andi says plopping one down on my plate, then my phone rings so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"I'm so sorry Tony! I love you so fucking much! Forgive me, please, please. Will you forgive me! I can't loose you!" Mike shouts down the phone.

"Mike!" But he continues so I scream his name again.

"What?"

"I love you."

"I LOVE YOU TOO! MY LITTLE TURTLE!" He shouts which makes me giggle then I hear yelling from the kitchen.

"Hold on." I sit my phone down on a table then walk back in to see. Austin hugging a potato and Andi with her face down on the table shaking her head so I just walked back to my phone..

Man, this couple is weird...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.9K 39
Wild and reckless, Kellin Quinn is a rich, over indulged little brat who loves to party hard. His antics are getting in the way of his parent's publi...
55.7K 2.9K 31
After finishing college, the oh-so perfect Kellin Quinn moved in to the city together with his girlfriend for five years, Sam, only to get their live...
54.4K 4.3K 22
While living in a world full of rainbow pens, fat pigeons, sarcastic mothers, and Tumblr, the drama surrounding Vic Fuentes is just the icing on the...
3.3K 163 13
boyxboy Kellin Quinn is a normal high school boy who just happened to be kinda sorta gay. A new kid shows up to school and suddenly Kellin drops ever...