Bye bye baby (EDITING)

By porkandbeans

One night of heated passion was all it takes for Zoe Jones to get knocked up. What if she wakes up and her b... More

Baby knocked up!
Saks Fifth Avenue
Hervé Leger
The Zodiac
Cherry Bomb
Posting of chapters and plans
Miss Jackson
Teaser
Blame it on the alcohol
Have we met before?
10th floor
Knock knock
Knock knock again
To my fab readers with LOVE....
The office
Happy 1k to Bye bye baby!
Maybe it's bad food?
Movie marathon
Baby Bomb!
Our baby's heartbeat
Little monkey seed
Baby Daddy-O
Welcome to the Taylor Family!
It is a date....
Our first times...
Bye for now loves....
Falling in love is such an easy thing to do
Not a chapter: but a weird dream
I Caught the Love Bug?
The Reunion
Ruined lunch and Emergencies
Battle of the exes
Whiskeys and temptations
Flirting and misunderstandings
Stupid cravings and caught in the acts
Sparks fly
Mafias and necklaces
Comebacks and confusions
Crawling under the sheets.....
Friends and aftermaths (part 1)
Friends and aftermaths (part 2)
One of those things you call rant.
Skydeck Chicago
I can take you away from here
End of the road
Moving on
The Mission Impossible
A very short HIATUS for Bye Bye Baby
Hoping for the love to come
Her inner peace
I'm back! (A/N)
Unpredictable romance
Bad Romance
You are my high and low
You are my high and low (Part 2)
Engagement
He who was nervous as hell
He who was nervous as hell (Part 2)
She who love him the most
I'm going to try this one!
She gave up fighting for them
Pretty wings
The cries of a grieving mother
Bye bye baby (A/N)
She felt ugly
Heaven couldn't wait for you
Second Chances (End)
Answers to everything
About the epilogue
5 years apart
I'm really sorry! (A/N) *really important*
Wonderwall
I'll let you in a secret (A/N)

She who went inside the office

8.5K 278 16
By porkandbeans

A chapter before I go on a break. I'm tired.ugh.

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Zoe POV

The shrill of the alarm clock jolted me awake, I looked at the numbers that were highlighted by a red light saying it is already 6:00 am, I looked at the peeking sunlight in between the curtain, it was definitely work day, which is the day I dreaded the most. Who isn't?

I looked at the sleeping figure beside me, his hair was ruffled from the sleep, his toned back was relaxed from any tension and lastly his shallow breaths that shows that he is still asleep not caring for the beeping alarm clock.

"Hey baby, its time to get up" I whispered and pressed a kiss on his shoulder blade.

"Fuck work" he retorted and moved his shoulder away from me gently; his subtle way of rejecting one of my touches again and I can't help but be hurt from his action.

"We could take a shower together" I whispered on his ear and he flinched at it.

"I'm going to sleep again and I can't drive you to work. Call a cab or something" he said in his usual cold tone.

"Ok" I said dejectedly and I stood up to go to the bathroom. As soon as the lock clicked and the shower was running. I cried for what is happening in our relationship.

Fear and pain from being neglected for the past few days constricted my heavy heart, It feel like My breath was so limited that it can supple my whole body..

I made a mistake of saying my feelings to him and now he was pushing me away. Why did I forced my feelings for him? I should have shut my mouth up and pretend that I don't have any feelings towards him.

I clearly remembered that as soon as our feet stepped inside my family's house, our relationship changed and I didn't noticed the red flag because I was too stupid in love with him to notice any thing wrong. We hurriedly packed our bags that time, saying that his company has a problem and requires his full attention and he can't go home without me being pregnant and all. As the days goes by Max was eerily quite the whole time. I tried to talk to him and it is either him snapping at me or answering me in one word. He spends more time in the office and by the time he gets back, I was already sleeping or he smells of alcohol and when the morning comes he is either gone really early or still sleeping. Whenever I try to be intimate with him, he flat out rejects me with each touch by brushing away my hand away from his body saying he was tired or not responding to my kisses.

It hurts me the most because, I was being rejected by him. I tried to hide the tears that were pooling on my eyes but I can't.

After my crying episode, I wrapped my towel around my body and went out of the bathroom. Max was still on the bed, his eyes were closed.

I sat at the side of the bed and leaned over to him.

"You're going to be late baby" I was rubbing his back and turned his body on me.

"Just go to the office, I'm the boss so they don't give a fuck about me being late" he groaned and I sat frozen on the bed.

My heart was being trampled and my whole body feels heavy. I nodded and started to walk to the walk-in closet and started to dress. I can't stop the tears from falling.

What is happening to us?

When I was fixing my make-up, he walked past behind me and I followed him inside.

"Don't forget that we have an appointment at 1pm" I said looking at him while he was wearing his dress shirt.

"I know, the baby's gender sonogram. I already cancelled my meetings" he informed me that he still hasn't forget and it made me smile, at least he was still listening to what I'm saying.

"Yeah, I'm excited to know if this peanut is a boy or girl" I was tracing circles on my bump, feeling a tug inside.

"That would be something" he said uninterested.

"What is wrong with you? Why do you have to be so cold towards me?" I can hear my voice slightly raising a few pitches up and I rested my hand on my belly for support.

"Nothing that concerns you" he was tying his tie in front of the mirror.

"If you don't care or being this uninterested person you are right now just say so and we'll gladly leave away from your sight" I huffed and collected my purse.

I waddled out of his penthouse, slamming the door in the process.

-----

Max's POV

As I heard the slamming of the door, I slammed my fist on the table in the middle of the walk-in closet.

Yeah! Fucking bastard drive her more away! That what you are good at!

I irritably rubbed my hand on my face and I rested my elbows on the table and grabbed a fist of my hair.

Every fucking time, all I can see and hear is Zoe, the day when we were at the lake house. Every thing that she said to me kept on replaying on my mind.

I remembered it clearly, how beautiful she looks, how her voice sounded like a harp on my ears and her declaration of love where it was the same time that changed me.

I felt suffocated and out of words for me to say and the impending fatherhood is adding to the tension.

It was a different kind of love for Zoe. It was beautiful yet scary.

I finished dressing up and grabbed my briefcase not caring to eat any breakfast.

As I was waking down the hall, I called my driver who gave me an OK to come down the parking lot.

-------

I reached the office and Mrs. Kipps wasn't in, I glanced at my wristwatch and I was too early today.

I placed my briefcase on the leather couch and went to the mini bar to get myself a bottle of scotch. I returned to my table and slump down the chair, I was pinching the side of my nose bridge, trying to lessen the problem but it wasn't helping.

Every god damn time that I close my eyes, all I can see is Zoe. How she tries to hide her face when she's crying at night, her disappointment every time I reject her and her worry every time I go home really late.

I'm a douchebag for treating her like this, but her love was suffocating me and I don't know what to do this time and even my work is killing me.

I'm a coward for not facing her like a man should.

I was interrupted by Mrs. Kipps saying that I have to be in a meeting in a few minutes, I groaned as I have to do work till after lunch.

I grudgingly walk out of my office to see, Mrs. Kipps already waiting for me. "What's my schedule for today? remember to cancel my appointment for this afternoon" I loosened my tie as we are walking to the boardroom.

"I already rescheduled all your meetings for this afternoon and informed Zoe about it" She was checking my itinerary.

We started my day with meetings with different companies, it somewhat helps me to divert my attention away from Zoe.

"I want my lunch to be delivered here in my office Mrs. Kipps" I said through the intercom. My morning meetings ended in a snap and I was resting in my office as I prepare for my last meeting for the day

I heard a soft knock on the door and asked to come. It was Mrs. Kipps and I motioned for her to come inside the room.

"Mr. Taylor we have an urgent problem" Mrs. Kipps voice suddenly sounded worried.

"What is it?" I said with a slight irritation, why do problems keep on piling up at the last minute.

"The Chicago branch is having an confidential information breach and the representative wants to report it to you" She said to me confidently.

"Ok, who did they asked to report in?" I asked while signing some remaining documents.

"It is Dalton Rosen" I looked up and Mrs. Kipps was flipping some papers.

"Arrange a meeting with him after the CapOne meeting" I ordered for her to do so.

"Uh - Mr. Taylor, you have your ultrasound appointment with Zoe at that time" She was hesitant to inform me about it.

"Shit" I grumbled. "It will be quick, schedule that and go" I shooed her away and she just nodded.

------

Zoe POV

We are having lunch with my co-workers, Cindy and Andy. They were gushing about the gender sonogram for this late afternoon.

I'm all also excited to the point that I was giddy every time the clock pass by every hour.

"Don't forget to come back here after the sonogram, to show us if it is a mini Max or Zoe!" Cindy squealed making us laugh.

"yeah, I will. I want to share this to you also" I said while I took a sip of my matcha tea then suddenly my phone rang.

I fished out my phone from my bag and looked at the screen and it was the clinic.

"Hello?" I said

"Good Afternoon Ms. Jones, I'm here to confirm your appointment with Dr. Holden at 1:00 pm?" The receptionist said in a polite manner.

"Yes, We'll be there" I said and we both ended the call.

"I hate to end our lunch club but I have to get to the clinic before they void my appointment for being late" I stood up while holding on to my belly.

"Stay safe Zoe, surprise us. Okay?" Andy helped me with the chair and handing me my purse.

"Sure and see you" I waved at them as I walked out of the deli shop.'

I hailed a cab and there was one who stopped in front of me in an instant.

----

Max's POV

A knocked on the door interrupted my quiet time as I just got out of a meeting. I asked who ever it is to come in.

"Is that the way you greet your associate? What an ill-manner CEO" A sultry voice that I know too well caught my attention this time.

"Ms. Hart" I said in disbelief and raised my eyebrow at her.

"Surprise" She swayed her hip as she walked towards me, sitting at the chair in front of me.

"We're here for business so let's start" I straightened my suit and fix my documents to the side.

She crossed her leg in front of me, her skirt riding up her thighs.

"I can make it higher but I want you to do it for me" She taunted and I pressed my intercom.

"You are dismissed for the day Mrs. Kipps" I ordered her and gave me a confused okay.

"Now, let's start the report shall we?" I said in a business tone.

---------

Third Person POV

Max was at the borderline of doing what's right and committing a sin behind Zoe's back but he though he needed the sin to keep him on the ground as the man he really is before all shit goes down with Zoe.

"Why don't we start off with a drink?" He offered and it makes her one-night stand in Chicago purr in excitement.

"I like the sound of that" They both stood up and went to the mini bar that Max was proud of having.

"Scotch on the rocks?" Max went behind the bar and grabbed one of the expensive bottle in his bar. He grabbed two glass and dropped pieces of ice in, pouring in the golden brown alcohol in the process.

"Cheers" He offered with a devil smirk and glasses clinked as it connects.

"Why are you here instead of Mr. Rosen?" Max questioned her, sitting at the stool next to her and both associates took a gulp on their drinks.

"Because I'm the one perfect for this job" Michelle stood up to close the remaining space between their bodies.

"And I think our last time in Chicago was cut short and needs to have a continuation" She trailer her tainted nail on his chest earning a low hungry growl from Max.

Max was an expert on this kind of situation, the "let's fuck and thank you then get out" types. He wasn't the one who give love and please a woman's body by making love, he fucks, a hard one at that.

"I think we can arrange that one, right now" His hands immediately went to Michelle's gifted ass and in a hurry long legs were tangled around his hips.

Michelle can't wait any longer as her arousal and need for Max was inevitable. She slammed her plump lips on Max. Tongues glided each other, fighting for dominance. Nipping lips that were sending painful pleasure for her erupted.

Max started to walk towards the sofa and Michelle put her pressure so Max plopped down the leather sofa. She was straddling his lap, while grinding her heated séx on his manhood that doesn't seem to excited on their romp. Michelle was doing all the work, taking off their clothes to speed up the process so they can have sex.

"Are you impotent now or something?" She said with a sheer of irritation and impatience.

As soon as Max heard her voice, it all came down to him like a ton of bricks. His heart and dick was with Zoe and no one can replace her. He remembers everything from the day she professed her love for him till he became an utter cold-heart man ever existed.

Her laugh, her voice and even her moans was all he can hear and see. Hell, he thinks that he can hear her right now

He realized that was he was doing right now was his old womanizing habits wants him to do but he was far from that as he was slowly accepting his 360 degree turn life with Zoe now.

He loved her in every sense of the word.

He wants Zoe to be the one his lap straddling him and grinding her tight séx on his well endowed manhood. He wants Zoe to be the one kissing him senseless and moaning his name. He wants Zoe to be the one begging and fixing his temporary impotence.

"Stop, I can't do this. You have to leave now" He pushed Michelle away from him at arm's length and he looked at the sight of Michelle. Her top was on the floor, her lacy bra was coming off and her face was flushed.

Bile was forming on his throat, how did it came to this? He was making the biggest mistake in his life.

"I can make this work" Michelle hurriedly unbuckled his pants but in a swift seconds he was taking her sharp tainted nails away from his pants.

"You started this shit now I'm going to finish this" She slammed her lips on Max making him groan from protesting.

Michelle started to grope Max's manhood but it was still no use since it knows who can make it to stand tall and proud.

Her hands was roaming around his body, Max tried to get off from her hold but the alcohol makes him at disadvantage, she continued to ravage his mouth with her tongue.

"I'm not the type of guy who hits women but if you don't stop right now, I'm going to be one" Max's voice was stern and a threat he can justify but it didn't scare off Michelle.

What she did next made his life upside down possibly everyone's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.7K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
497K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
262K 8.5K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...