BadBoy VS Hijabi (COMPLETED)

By c_h_u_b_b_y

" Baby, stop crying. Now say sorry." he said and wiped my tears again. " I am sorry." i said bcoz i have no... More

Badboy vs Hijabi
Description
chapter 1- Me and My Family
Chapter 2 - Dubai, UAE
Chapter 3 - New home in Dubai
chapter 4 - New college and New Friends
chapter 5 - Torture begins
Chapter 6 - Mother and Daughter Love
Chapter 7 - Sudden Talk
Chapter 8 - Fresher's Party
Chapter 9 - Family Reunion
Chapter 10 - Escape from Mahmoud and caught by Zarif
Chapter 12 - I'm Engaged
Chapter 13 - Wedding
Chapter 14 - Wedding part II
Chapter 15 - First Night??
Chapter 16 - Is he a Psycho?
Chapter 17- Confession
Chapter 18 - Forcefully His
Chapter 19 - Back to Dubai
Chapter 20 - Unfamiliar behaviour
Chapter 21- I miss you Zarif
Chapter 22 - Pranks, Revelation and Realization of Truth
Chapter 23 - Care and Excitement
Chapter 24 - Aladdin's Jasmine.!!
Chapter 25 - shall we pray together?
Chapter 26 - Unknown POV
chapter 27 - Zainab's Engagement
Chapter 28 - Shopping went Wrong.?
Chapter 29 - Escaped??
Chapter 30 - What The Heck?
New story Alert
Chapter 31 - His Anger
Chapter 32 - Tied up
Chapter 33 - Zainab
Chapter 34 - Torture
Chapter 34.5 - Torture
Chapter 35 - Rescued
Chapter 36 - Wake me up from this nightmare, Please.
Chapter 37 - The Depth of our Love
Bonus Chapter 0.1 - Our Happiness
Bonus Chapter 0.2 - SubahanAllah.!

chapter 11 - Aanya's Alliance

1.3K 59 2
By c_h_u_b_b_y

( Aanya's saree pic is above 👆)

Zayna POV

"Aanya. Are you nervous?" I asked my sister.

"Nope. It's my 100th time ri8?" She said sarcastically and glared at me.

"Tell me idiot." I said to which she nodded her head and caught my hands.

"Don't be nervous. OK.! You are not going to meet your fiancé. You are just gonna meet your in-laws." I said her to which i earned another glare.

" Note these words. I will tell you the same when you reach my age in this stage." She said to which I laughed harder. Actually, my sister Aanya got an alliance. My whole family love their whole family, so did they. So groom's family came to our home to see my sister, Aanya. That too today. And Definitely in Dubai. Bcoz the groom's cousin is staying here in Dubai with his family.

"Don't worry sisy. I will never be nervous bcoz I will train my mind. hehe." I said and laughed.

"Let's see" Aanya said with a smirk on her face. That bullshit smirk was replaced with a nervous look when the door was opened by our mom.

"Aanya. Ma sha Allah. You look really pretty in this saree." My mom said and hugged her. Yeah, my sisy is wearing saree.

"Mom. She is my sister and that's why she looks cute and pretty." I said and pinched my sister's cheek.

"OUCH. Idiot." Aanya said.

" Okay. Aanya come let's go. They are waiting for us." My mom said. I put the veil on her head and made her stand up.

"Zayna come with us" my mom said. To which I shook my head.

"No mom. Why me? I am not coming" I said and sat on the bed.

"Nope. Come with us" my mom said and dragged me with her. We walked downstairs. I kept my mouth mum.

"Assalamualaikum" Aanya said in a low tone.

"Wa alaikum salam. Ma sha Allah. Aanya is very pretty. Asaf is really lucky" said an auntie.

"Yeah. I am lucky to have her as my daughter in law too" said another auntie. I guess she is Aanya's mother in law.

"She is Zayna. My 2nd daughter." My mom said. Aanya sat with one of the Auntie.

"Assalamualaikum wrwb" I said in a low tone with a smile.

"Wa alaikum salam wrwb. Ma sha Allah. Your two daughters are very pretty." Said an Auntie. I don't know why I am feeling something wierd about their compliments?🤔

"Come here Zayna" said my mom. I went to her and sat with her on the floor. By the way. Zainab and wafiqa went to college bcoz they still have 2 more exams. And Sana is little girl so she went out with Rashid, Mahmoud, Ismael, Yusuf and all the uncles. Gents are not allowed here as it's the women's get together.

"I love your daughter Aanya. I would love to make her as my daughter in law. She is pretty and silent. Our whole family likes her. They all saw her picture." One auntie said. I guess her name is Fahima. And she is Aanya's would be Mother in law.

"Yeah. We too love your family. And about Asaf. Your son is really smart and handsome. We all saw the picture except Aanya bcoz she is little shy. And She is OK with our decision. And it's OK from our side." My mom said to which Aanya blushed.

"Alhamdhulillah. It's OK from our side too" said Fahima auntie. 'Alhamdhulillah' I thought.

"Okay then when does we keep an engagement function?" My mom asked.

"Shall we conduct this function in India with our whole family?" Asked Fahima auntie.

"Of course." Said my mom to which I rolled my eyes. These women's are arranging this function without the permission of the men!!.

"Alhamdhulillah. " Said Fahima auntie.

" It's up to Men's. They should fix the date for engagement and the marriage date will be fixed in their engagement function. In sha Allah" said my mom. 'Aahaan. That's my mom. She never takes any decisions without my dad. That's the big plus point of my mom's character 😍' I thought.

"Okay then. Today evening 4 o clock. We invite your men's to our home to fix engagement date." Said Fahima auntie to which my mom nodded her head with a bright smile on her face.

"In sha Allah." Said my mom.

"Okay then we are leaving. Allah Hafiz." Said Fahima auntie and hugged my mom.

"Allah Hafiz" said my mom.

"Allah Hafiz" said Another auntie. They all left and that's when my freedom is given back to me. No men's around. So it's a freedom. I removed my veil from my head and lay down on the sofa. My mom and my aunts are talking about something. ' Alhamdhulillah. Finally my sister is going to get married. And In sha Allah, in another 10 Months I would be a aunt for my niece. In sha Allah.' I thought and smiled widely 😊.

"Mom. I am feeling sleepy. I am gonna sleep. Tata" I said and ran to my room and locked the door. I got changed into my comfy clothes, obviously a loose dress. I put on the AC and lay down on my bed. Slowly I went to my dreamland. 😴

~~~~~~~~~

There is only darkness everywhere. I can't see anything.

"Somebody there?" I asked looking everywhere don't know where I am.

"Zayna." I heard my name. I turned to that voice and I saw a bright light coming from far.

"Who are you? Where am i?" I asked.

"Baby. Don't worry. You are safe with me." I heard that voice again but I can't see anyone here, 'but where does that voice come from.?' I thought.

"Who are you?" I asked that person. He is a male. I can guess it from his boyish voice which has that wierd harshness.

"Zarif" he said and that's when I saw a shadow near me.

"Who Zarif?" I asked him. And that's when he came to my view clearly.

" Your fiancé." He said to which I was taken aback.

"No way." I shouted at his face. Suddenly how did he came this much closer to me.? I thought.

"Yes way Baby. I love you so much. Don't make me wait. Please" he said to which I turn around and was about to run but he caught my wrist to which I stopped instantly.

"Leave me." I shouted.

"No Baby. You. Are. Mine. You don't have any other choice." He said to which I shook my head.

"No. No. No. NOO." I shouted.And that's when I came out of my dream.

"Ya Allah." I murmured to myself. I touched my forehead and felt drops of sweat on my forehead. I get off from the bed and went straight to my Bathroom and made my wudu. After that I came and pray Nafeel 2 Rakaath. And I Raised my hands to make my Dua.

' Ya Allah. I don't know what's gonna happen in my future but still I believe in you and your plans. I dreamt something wierd about Zarif. I know it's just a dream. But every dream have a reason, ri8? So I am really confused and scared. Confused of what will happen and scared of the dream that I dreamt just a while ago. Ya Allah. Please help me in all situation. Ya Allah please don't leave my side. Aameen. ' I made my Dua and then I prayed Maghrib also as it is time for Maghrib. I folded my prayer mat after I was done and went down for my snacks. I have over slept.

"Assalamualaikum wrwb Lovelies" I said as I went straight to the kitchen were I saw my mom and aunties.

"Wa alaikum salam wrwb" said my mom with a huge smile on her face.

"What's going on mom. You look really happy.!!" I asked her to which my aunts also smiled.

" I need to tell you 2 good news." She said and I went to take a drink from fridge.

" Yeah. Carry on" I said and started drinking my juice.

" 1st good news is we all are going to India in 5 days" my mom said to which I choked on my drink and started coughing.

"What--? But-- why?" I asked still coughing.

" 2nd good news is that your sister Aanya is getting Engaged with Asaf in 2 weeks." My mom said and came and hugged me.

" Mom are you serious? Aanya is going to get engaged?" I asked happily. To which my mom nodded her head smiling widely. " Wait a sec. I will be ri8 back." I said and ran towards my sister room.

" AANYA"  I shouted. And that's when I bumped into someone I didn't bother to see him or her. I ran straight to Aanya's room and opened it widely. I saw Zainab, Wafiqa, Zuha and Sana sitting with her.

"Aanya. You are getting Engaged?" I asked her to which she nodded her head and blushed. I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

" Ya Allah. I am really happy for you. Ya Allah. I can't believe that you have grown up." I said wiping my tears.

" Hey paati ma ( Grand ma) you are younger than her for Allah's sake. So don't be dramatic." Said Wafiqa.

"No Wafi. I am really happy for her." I said and wiped my tears.

" Okay Idiot. Don't make our Bride cry. We'll just make this day a girl's day today OK?" Asked Zainab.

"Yes." Said Sana and jumped on the bed to which I joined her and jumped with her.

" NO" said a male voice. We all turned to that voice. There they all are standing. Rashid, Mahmoud, Ismael,  Yusuf, Wasim & Wafa.

"What no? We all decided that. So keep your nose out of our business." Said Sana.

" Hey kutty (small - it's a nick name in Tamil) we will also join you all. Let's make it a cousin get together" said Rashid. I just sat on the bed and listened to their conversation. Bcoz it's none of my business.

" Of course. It's a good idea." Said Zainab.

"Yeah. I am in" said Wafiqa.

" Yeah me too" said Sana.

"Yeah me three" said Zuha. And there was a pin drop silent for 5 seconds.

"No problem for me" I said. No escape idea now. It's my sister's happiness and I should definitely join her.

To be continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Little did she know that her life is gonna turn upside down. Little did she know that she is going to get married soon. Let's see what is gonna happen in Zayna's life.

𝐜_𝐡_𝐮_𝐛_𝐛_𝐲 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.7K 19
There is nothing extra in her ordinary life. But what will happen when devil himself makes an entry in her ordinary life to make it extraordinary. __...
658K 36.6K 46
Highest ranked #3 "Kiss me..." "What...no" 'I will repeat once more...kiss me." "In your dreams..." "Okay...dont blame me later"...the boy spoke as h...
106K 1.6K 63
What can I say, it's a bunch of indies games living together with drama, cranizness, angst, laughs and the amount of similarities these games have wi...
26.7K 2.2K 13
Khi Ánh sáng và Bóng tối song hành cùng nhau!