Sweet & Salty

Від surfinggg

Every summer has its own story. And this is mine. Більше

Character Profies
Prolouge: Best Day of My Life
Chapter 1: One Setp At A Time
Chapter 2: Enchanted
Chapter 3: Brighter Than The Sun
Chapter 4: Masterpiece
Chapter 5: On Top Of The World
Chapter 6: Jodie
Chapter 7: The accident
Chapter 8: Who Says
Chapter 10: Free
Chapter 11: Shout It Out
Chapter 12: How to Save a Life
Chapter 13: Livin' the dream
Chapter 14: Training & Fake Crying
Chapter 15: Secret Destination
Chapter 16: Long nights
Chapter 17: Girls Day
Chapter 18: Fame?
Chapter 19: I'm the master
Chapter 20. Jealous?
Chapter 21: Gone?
Chapter 22: Good friends & lost of singing
Chapter 23: Sick Ride
Chapter 24: Arriving at Pearl Beach
Chapter 25: Delusional
Chapter 26: Decisions
Capter 27: Start Over
Chapter 28: Two Timer
Chapter 29: Interview
Chapter 30: Closed Comp
Chapter 31: The Letter
Chapter 32: Re-opening Old Wounds
Chapter 33: Explanation
Chapter 34: First Day
Chapter 35: Moody Boys & Hosptials
Chapter 36: Snobs
Chapter 37: Crumbling Walls
Chapter 38: Confessions
Chapter 39: Only Us
Chapter 40. Seventeen
Chapter 41: First Comp
Chapter 42: Something's Wrong
Chapter 43: Diagnosis
Chapter 44: Darkness Within
Chapter 45: Fix It
Chapter 46
Chapter 47:
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49:
Chapter 50:
Epilogue

Chapter 9:

195 5 4
Від surfinggg

Matilda's POV
After my fight with my mother yesterday I didn't feel like facing anything in my life. It was already noon and I hadn't been out my room once.

I was hungry but I didn't want to see my mum. I was also in desperation for a surf I just didn't feel up to it.

I hear a soft knock on my door but I choose to ignore it.

"Tilds open up it me" Eliza's voice floods my hears.

I almost forgot Eliza was coming today. Her family owns the house next to ours which is how we met.

I walk to the door and open it. Eliza rushes through in her bikini and embraces me in a hug.

"Come on get ready we're going surfing!"

"Lize I'm not in the mood"

"Come on its my first day here we have to go surfing besides you never know who you might meet" she raises her eyebrows at me

"Eliza this is a small town not LA"

"I know, I know but still get ready"

And with that she exits my room leaving me to get ready. I wear my plan purple bikini with my long sleeved blue rash top.

As soon as Eliza and I reach the beach we drop our stuff on the sand and race into the water.

I always love going surfing with Eliza because we make it out as if its a real surfing competition. We compete for waves and score each other, we use our best tricks and give it our all.

"AND IN FIRST PLACE WE HAVE A TIE BETWEEN NEWCOMER MATILDA AND 5 TIMES BACK TO BACK CHAMPION ELIZA!" Eliza yells as we sit on our boards watching the waves whilst laughing

I turn back to look at the shore. I see three people standing next to our towels, shoes and phones.

"Um Lize there are people standing with our stuff I think we should get out and make sure they don't steal anything" I inform her

"That's weird that they are just standing there. Come on catch a wave into sore and we will cheek it out" Lize tells me as we both begin to paddle for the first wave coming.

Soon enough we are back on the shore.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT IS OUR STUFF!" Eliza yells at them from the waters edge.

We continue to walk towards the two girls and one boy until we realise who that are.

My two biggest idols Bethany Hamilton and Alana Blanchard are standing right in from of us.

"You're..... You're...." I'm frozen in shock I can't even finish a sentence.

"Yes we are" Alana says as they both laugh at us

A few minutes have passed without any one saying anything that is until Eliza gets trough the shock and speaks.

"I can't believe you guys are right here!" I think we have mutual thoughts

"Um yeah why are you guys here talking to us?" I ask still unsure myself.

"Ahhhhhh......" They both look over to the guy I've never seen in my life

"Hi girls I'm Nathan. I work for ripcurl my job is to find new people that I think have a bright future ahead of them to sponsor" the guy, Nathan introduces himself.

"We were walking down the beach trying to find a good spot for a photoshoot but then we saw you girls........how do you girls want a sponsorship from ripcurl and model swimwear for us?" Is this for real?

Eliza and I just looked at each other in shock then back to the three people we can't believe we met in font of us. We were just so shocked neither of us knew what to say so we both just stood there looking at them whilst the news slowly started making sense.

"Are you serious? Or are you just messing with us" Eliza finally asks whilst I still stand there shocked.

"I'm dead serious I think you girls have a bright career ahead of you, so what do you say? Would you like a sponsorship with ripcurl?"

"OF COURSE WE DO!" Eliza and I scream in unison.

"Okay well that official. Your opening photoshoot to welcome you to ripcurl can be tomorrow with Bethany and Alana if you are not busy. Having a photoshot with them would be good for promoting you girls into the industry"

"We're not busy that would be great" I finally spoke up.

"Alright then well see you girls tomorrow" Nathan says as she begins to walk away.

"WAIT!" Eliza yells as I look at her in confusion.

"Can we have a photo?" Eliza asks Alana and Bethany.

We both hand a phones over to Nathan and he begins to take our photos.

I get a photo with each of the girls separately then one with both of them. My last photo which is my favourite is with both of the girls and Eliza.

"This is so going on Instagram!" Eliza tells us

"You girls can post it but don't mention anything about the photoshoot and the sponsorship just yet wait until you've spoken to your parents about it all" Nathan explains which makes me wonder how I'm going to tell my mother this.

"It was wonderful meeting you girls today" Alana say as they begin to walk away

"You too" Eliza and I both reply

"See you tomorrow" all three call from behind

We wave them off and they soon being to disappear into tiny dots in the distance.

Eliza and I grab our stuff and begin to walk home.

I open up Instagram thinking that this moment was too good not to share with everyone.

I choose the photo with both girls and Eliza and caption it
'Cant believe we met this two girls on the beach today! @bethanyhamilton @alanarblanchard'

Within seconds Bethany and Alana have both liked and followed my Instagram which of course caused me to scream.

Eliza looked at me strangely then looked back down to her screen in silence. The silence was broken in a matter of seconds when Eliza's high pitched scream filled my ears.

We were almost home when we stated to talk.

"Did that really just happen?" I question

"Mmmm" Eliza hums

"Did they really just follow us on Instagram?" I ask still in shock

"Yes!" Eliza squeals

"Wait Matilda do you realise we just met our biggest idols, we're going to be the new faces of ripcurl swimwear and we got a sponsorship!" Eliza retells all the events that just happened.

We both screamed at the top of our lungs and drops our surfing gear as we jumped around on the road.

We hear a door shut and someone runs towards us.

"Are you girls alright? I thought I herd a scream" we turn around to see Justin standing in front of us.

"Yes we AMAZING you'll never believe what just happened to us! we just met our idols, got sponsored and become the new faces of ripcurl!" I inform Justin

"Oh my god that amazing!" Justin's reply as he pulls me into his arms and spins me around

"Um hello, I'm over here" Eliza says as she clears her throat

"Oh sorry, Eliza this is Justin he's my newest friend he lives in that house" I say as I point to the house across the road "and Justin this is my best friend Eliza she stays the the house next door to mine"

They both start laugh as I finish introducing them. I honestly don't have any idea why they are laughing at me. Is it something a said? A confused expression appears on my face.

"Why are you two laughing?" I ask confused

"Because we already know each other" Justin say between laughs.

"WHAT!" I say excitedly

"Yeah we met at a surf comp last year and have been friends ever since" Eliza tells me

"Why didn't either of you mention this before I just embarrassed myself in front of the both of you" I can't believe I just did that ugh I'm such an embarrassment

"Well you didn't really ask" Justin says

"I just presumed you didn't know each other well now knowing you guys are friends we can be the three musketeers!" I say excitedly

Eliza and I pick up our gear, say good bye to Justin and head into our houses. This is when the 'fun' begins I'm going to have to tell my mother. This should go down a treat.

*****

A/N sorry I haven't updated in ages going to TRY to update more regularly

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

119K 3.7K 34
Is it true that you can't love someone else until you learn to love yourself?
15.9K 197 22
𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯-𝘴𝘰𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘉𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘐𝘴𝘭𝘢 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴...
1.6K 23 20
We are all addicts.
4.1K 106 41
This Is Real! This a track record of my own life. Everything that happens all the emotions and the drama that happens around me.