Perfectionist [MHA Reader x V...

infamosus tarafından

You're a perfectionist. You're talented in many things and you pick up skills easily. You belong in a rich an... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Kirishima One Shot (Filler)
Bakugo Birthday Special (Filler)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10- Part I
Chapter 10- Part II
Chapter 10- Part III
Chapter 10- Part IV
Body Swap (Filler)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Beauty and the Bakugo (Filler)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Bakugo Special

5.5K 288 139
infamosus tarafından

Art Belongs To Me

Bakugo Special

You slowly raised your hand, catching Aizawa's attention.

"(Y/N)?"

"May I go to the bathroom?" He nodded and you stood up from your seat and made your way towards the exit. Aizawa, however, stopped you.

"Also, could you please check up on Bakugo." You looked back at Aizawa and gave a quick nod before heading off. It's been roughly...15 minutes? Since Bakugo left to use the washroom as well. That was a bit long, even if he was taking a shit.

After doing your business you made your way towards the mens bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Bakugo?"

Silence.

You huffed, knowing full well that he was in there, you could feel his angry presence.

"Oi, Bakugo—!"

"Leave me alone!" The voice was high pitched and squeaky, he sounded like a child. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"Aizawa wants you back in class...Your shits are taking too long—"

"I'm not shitting you asshole!" His voice was still rather high, it almost sounded like he was embarrassed, but even then his voice still sounded abnormal.

"Then get out and come back to class." You retorted. You heard an angry huff but was greeted by silence once more. "Seriously Bakugo." You heard small footsteps make their way towards the door, and you stood outside, patiently waiting to escort him back. Bakugo, even with his delinquent attitude, would probably never skip a class. He was too prideful of his perfect attendance, you shared this with him.

"..." The door creaked open slightly, but you didn't try to peek inside. "...Don't tell anybody..." He finally spoke from the other side of the door. There he was again, with his annoyingly high voice. You wondered if he's been crying.

But soon, he revealed himself. And there, stood a tiny Bakugo, his clothes hung loosely around him, he wasn't even wearing his pants. All he had was his button up shirt and blazer. His shoes were gone too and he looked like he was 4. Was this an age reversal quirk?

"Don't even try to do anything funky!" He squeaked, crossing his arms. You stifled a laugh with a cough.

"Ahem...Well..." You bit your lip, trying to hold you face. You were failing.

"Oi! Don't laugh you dick!" Bakugo hobbled up to you, slapping your knees with his hands and creating a weak explosion. "Die!" He continued to pummel you with tiny fireworks that emitted from his palms. It tickled with heat.

You let out a sigh, feeling a little nostalgic seeing Bakugo in his child form. "Where are your pants?"

"They...They fell off, they're too big..." He grumbled, hugging the blazer tighter against his body. "Don't think about any dirty shit!"

"How did this even happen?"

"Some dick bumped into me, and I was about to teach him a lesson but then—!" He threw his hands up in the air, his sleeves followed his movement. "He used his fucking quirk on me and I started shrinking! And then he ran off so I ran into the bathroom, then..." He gritted his teeth in anger. "I turned into a fucking child! That bastard, when I find him—!"

"We should get you to Aizawa...Who knows maybe he can erase the quirk?"

"Fuck no! Not in the middle of class you dick weed!" Bakugo screamed, shuffling back into the washroom. You held the door open and peered around. It was empty, thank god, and his pants, underwear, shoes and socks were on the floor. They were folded rather neatly.

"Did you fold your clothes?"

"Is that important right now?!" He began to slap your knee again. "Get outta the boys bathroom you perv! I can handle this shit in my own! Just tell Aizawa I have the stomach flu or something!"

"We can just go to Recovery Girl—"

"IM NOT LEAVING THE WASHROOM!" You passed Bakugo and picked up his neatly folded clothes. Bakugo kept tugging on your leg. "YOU BITCH—!"

"Dude." You gently pried Bakugo off your leg. "If you stay here, someone else will come and notice you. It's better me than anyone else." You began to make your way out the bathroom, peeking out first to make sure no one was around. You looked back at Bakugo who was frowning on the floor. "Let's just get you to Recovery Girl, then I'll explain to Aizawa what happened. At least with Recovery Girl, you won't be found." Bakugo dwelled in his thoughts for a bit before heaving a sigh.

"...Fine..." He began to walk but ended up stepping on his shirt that dragged across the floor with his blazer. He tripped and fell forward but luckily you caught him.

"Jeez, you knew how walk as a child right?" You joked, hauling him up and carrying him with one hand. Bakugo began to throw a fit in your arms.

"Let go! I can walk you hag!" He began to push your face away and started to kick at your stomach. To you however, they felt like puppy licks.

As you got out of the bathroom with an angry Bakugo, another student stood outside, staring wildly at you. You came out of the boys bathroom with a child and clothes in hand. Bakugo gasped at the sight of another person and quickly buried his face into your shoulder, so that he wouldn't be seen. You smiled politely at the spiky, metal haired boy before heading towards Recovery Girl.

Bakugo continued to hide his face in your blazer as best he could, he didn't dare look up. Maybe there'll be enough kids in this school with spiky blonde hair like him, so they wouldn't know it was the great Lord Explosion Murder who was turned into a child and was getting help from a quirk less woman. Maybe, instead, they'd think he was Carl, from the business class who also had blonde spiky hair. Yeah, that's it.

Despite Bakugo's humiliation, he savoured every second you held him in your arms. When was the last time you two talked? The sports festival maybe. When was the last time you two hugged? Pre-school probably. He missed his pre-school days with you, every memory he had with you were always good; except the last few where he left you. Or, you left him, he wasn't too sure anymore.

With a defeated sigh, he snuggled into your shoulder blades, his tiny arms wrapped around you neck, and his feet dangled in the air, he was secured by your hand that he sat on. "...Thanks..."

You smiled softly as his words, it resonated in your ear, quiet literally since he spoke so close to it. "It's no problem, Bakugo." He frowned at the use of his last name.

"...Why don't you call me Kaachan anymore? Why the fuck does Deku still call me that like I'm his friend, and you don't?" His voice got softer and softer as he spoke and his grip around your neck tightened.

"Hm? Well..." In your head it was simple really, you two aren't friends anymore. But if you were to say it like that, it'd surely hurt his feelings...He's human too right? But you didn't know how else to say it. "We don't really...Hang out anymore—"

"What, so those 4 years you had with me were just bullshit you just trashed in the back of your mind?" He scowled. He knew the meaning behind what you said, the two of you aren't friends, but he really didn't want to believe that. He didn't want to believe that you gave up on him so easily, that you kicked him aside without too much thought when throughout all his childhood...He just wanted you back by his side. You were quirk less, sure, he truly hated that about you. But you weren't useless like Deku, you pulled your weight and you made up for it by training your ass off. You were driven, you didn't give up and you didn't let shit stop you...Like All Might; he looked up to you. Even if you grew this weird inferiority complex towards people, he still admired you from afar.

He understood why you'd have such a bias towards him and Deku. It was weird to him, how in the end you chose to be friends with someone who was quirk less rather than Bakugo, someone strong. He hurt your feelings, he beat up Deku, and that made you leave...Then, relentlessly for years he'd try to make it up to you, and whenever you'd brush him off your shoulders he'd take his anger out on Deku, who'd then get comforted by you and then it'd form this weird cycle until he stopped...And gave up...And he regretted it.

"They weren't bullshit Bakugo...I was really fond of you when we were children." You, too, spoke softly. He found it soothing. "But...You have to admit, you became an asshole when you developed your quirk and ridiculed Deku and I." You heard him sigh.

"Fuck you...I know that." You chuckled at his normal, swearing sailor behaviour in his 4 year old body. He wanted to make up, but at the same time he didn't. He told himself he'd stop caring about you long ago, but yet here he is, clinging onto you like a koala clings onto a eucalyptus tree. He should just stop and move on, like you had with him. But every time he sees you, it's like an explosion goes off in both his mind and heart and it only gets worse as days go by. Not to mention, whenever Deku calls him kaachan, it's almost like a taunt, a punishment even, that he chose to bear because what else can he do? Kiss and beg at your feet? Fuck no.

You arrived at Recovery Girls office, knocking rhythmically at the door before walking in. She was at her desk, per usual. "Ah, Recovery Girl?" She swivelled on her chair at the sound of your voice, gasping at the sight of a child in your arms. "A classmate of mine, he got hit by an age reversal quirk." You gently laid Bakugo down on a bed. He huffed and crossed his arms cutely. "Is there anything you could do?"

"Gah, that kid..." Recovery Girl sighs before turning back around to type something on her computer. "No, I can't do anything, this lasts up to 5 hours—"

"5 FUCKING HOURS?! OF THIS?!" Bakugo wailed, bug eyed.

"Yep, Ive had countless students come here like this..." Recovery Girl began to write on a small piece of paper. "I'll give the kid a scolding, I already told him to stop using his quirk on students in the hall...The boy doesn't listen." She then proceeded to open a drawer. Taking out some pills, she read the lanel before tossing it lightly to you. "This should reduce the time to around 2-3 hours. It's a special pill for this specific quirk. The kid's done it so many times that we had to get to those pills made for the unfortunate students." Bakugo scowled at the word unfortunate.

You handed the container of pills towards Bakugo, who began to struggle opening the lid.

"Here—" You reached your hand our to him.

"No!" He let out an exasperated huff, using his quirk to try and smash the bottle into pieces. Sadly, all it did was dirty the label. "WHAT THE F—"

"Here," You took the bottle from his tiny palms and opened the container. You took a pill in your hand and gave it Bakugo. "Can you dry swallow?"

"Yeah yeah, just give it already!" Bakugo snatched the pill from your hand before shoving it into his mouth with an audible gulp.

"Well, for now, you can stay here in my room if you'd like until the affects wear off. (Y/N)," Recovery Girl gave you the paper she wrote on earlier. "It's a late slip. Just explain to Aizawa what happened, I'm sure he'll understand." You glanced at the late slip in hand before nodding in understanding.

"I see. Thank you." You began to take your leave after Recovery Girl began to type away on her computer once more. Bakugo frowned at your retreating figure, an image he's burned in his head countless times.

"Oi wait..." His breath hitched in his tiny throat, and he felt his palms crackle with heat. You turned around to face him, looking at him questioningly.

"Hm?" Bakugo fidgeted with the blankets beneath him. His face was flushed a cute pink, and his abnormally chubby cheeks only made harder for you to take him seriously.

"...." Bakugo kept grumbling, gritting his teeth in what looked like frustration. "...stay..."

"...Pardon?" You? Stay? With Bakugo? "Why?"

Bakugo stayed silent. He huffed and turned around, crossing his arms over his chest. He felt reluctant to tell you his true feelings, to reconnect a lost friendship, but he didn't want you to leave either.

"I'll be right back...I'll go hunt the kid down." Recovery Girl sensed the somewhat awkward tension between you two, or more specifically from Bakugo and decided it would be best if she left the room. It's not like a child Bakugo would do anything to you anyway, so she wasn't worried about any explosion or collateral damage.

She existed the room and now it was only you and Bakugo, alone.

The silence began to thicken, and Bakugo's cheeks continued to heat up as he felt you stare intently on his back.

"...If you don't have a good reason, I should go—"

"No!" Bakugo squeaked. He huffed, grabbing the sheets under him and burying himself in it. "I told you to fucking stay!"

"But why?"

"Because!" Bakugo yelled from inside the blanket. You clicked your tongue in annoyance.

"I'm missing English right now."

"You're bilingual you dumb fuck, or did you forget that you knew two languages."

"4 languages."

"Shut up!"

You smiled. You missed when you were able to bicker back and forth with Bakugo without him having to poke fun at anything sensitive. Whenever he wasn't around Deku, he seemed so much calmer in your eyes...Only in your eyes...Maybe you need glasses.

"Well..." You sighed, crossing your arms and leaning on the door frame. "I still would prefer not to skip classes. You know this."

"...Please..." Now that truly shocked you. Bakugo using manners? You thought it was the end of the world! Or maybe the quirk worked too well, and Bakugo manifested his personality back when he was younger.

You bit your lip and hesitated before sighing. You slowly walked towards Bakugo's bed and sat beside him. He was currently a small lump underneath the bedsheets.

"Fine..." You got comfortable and laid down. Bakugo stayed silent and still, hearing your soft breaths fill the silence in the room like a lullaby his Mom would try to sing to him every night. But this time he listened. "Hey...Bakugo."

"...Yeah?"

"...What do you think of me?" Bakugo felt taken back by your question, but made no movement or sound. He stayed perfectly still underneath the white, cotton, sheets.

"What kind of question is that?" He whispered, flustered.

"I mean..." You sighed, trying to reword your question. "You hated Deku for being a useless quirk-less...Did you think of me like that?" Your voice faltered at the end. You admired Bakugo, he was a respectable person when it came to battle. Although, he was never friend worthy, you still couldn't help but envy his perfect quirk, both you and Izuku envied him from afar. And now that Izuku had a quirk, it still confused you just a little why Bakugo still hated him. Maybe it was because he lied, sure, but he never treated you like he treated Izuku. Nothing about him ever added up.

"You're stupid." Bakugo grumbled. You 'tsked' in response, ready to leave the room. You swung your legs over the bed and began to slip your shoes back on. "...No, I don't think of you like that." You turned back around, eying the small bump on the bed that talked to you. "You're not useless...You never really were, you were always at the top of your game..." You saw him shuffle underneath the blanket, most likely getting into an Indian sitting position. "You were quirk less, yeah....But you were never 'useless'... You did everything at a 100%, and never gave up... Something like that...." He drew in a breath. "I think that's strong...It's admirable."

You felt your heart warm up from his small speech. You smiled, looking down on your lap and letting his words sink in. You felt him shuffle closer to you, the bed sank with all the weight concentrated on one place. You felt pressure on you back and that's when you realized he was leaning on you.

"Thanks, Kaachan."

"Tch, don't get sappy with me bitch." Katsuki snorted, feeling content. He still hid under the blanket, there was no way in hell he would've been able to say that to your face. The entire time he spoke, he just imagined he was talking to some God, or an angel, which in his mind wasn't too far off from reality.

So, for the next two hours, you two sat next to each other in complete silence. To him, that didn't matter, there wasn't much to converse about anyway. He was just glad you were beside him again.

(A/N: this a 200 likes special for quotev, but i'll add this here too :P )

[Edited: 19/05/08]

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.9K 27 25
I grew up in a loving home. My twin brother, Izuku Midoriya, was obsessed with All Might. I wasn't obsessed with All Might though, I was obsessed wit...
88.2K 2.7K 65
You were once a wolf-pup living in a Junkyard; alongside your trusted raccoon friend Kenai. Things weren't always this way. Alas that's just how your...
504 20 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
2.9K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...