The Nerd Who Stole My Heart R...

By readysettrock

What happens when two worlds collide? { unedited } More

The Nerd Who Stole My Heart
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty- Eight
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty-Nine
LARRY IS REAL
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Q&A
Chapter fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-eight
a note
Chapter fifty-nine
chapter sixty
2022

Chapter Eighteen

1.1K 60 49
By readysettrock

( This chapter will change POV's so please do not get confused. This is update is long because I owe to you, since I haven't posted a new chapter in ages.. SO HERE YA GO!)

°° Rebecca's POV °°

The bus stopped at the red sign at the end at the street. "We have arrived." Ross said as he slinged his backpack on and walked to the doors as they opened. I followed him outside on the sidewalk while students passed by me to get to their houses.

"My house is over there." He pointed to a beige house in the middle of the street. It's quite lovely.

The driveway led to the garage, the walls have vines sticked to it, flowers surrounded the pavement to the front door, small trees were in front of the small windows. It wasn't that fancy but it was pretty.

We walked in silence to his house. Once we got there, he rang the doorbell expecting someone to open it. There were no cars in the driveway or beside the brick covered mailbox.

I heard keys rattle from the inside and a smile appeared on Ross' face when his mom opened the door. "Hello mom!" He greeted. "Hi darling." She kissed his cheek. Ross pouted, "Mom! Not in front of a girl.."

His Mom stopped kissing him when she saw me. "Oh, you must be Ross' friend! I've never met one of his classmates!" She grinned.

"Yes you have.. Remember?" His head was moving towards me. His mom gasped, "Ah yes, many of Ross friend have been invited here.." she laughed.

I giggled a bit at their conversation. I wish I had these with my mom.

"L-lets go." Ross turned red and went inside.

"I'm Stormie Lynch." The blonde woman introduced herself. "And I am Rebecca Sawyer." I pushed my hair back. "Nice to meet you. Come in!" Stormie moved to the side for me to enter and I did.

I admired the decorations of the house. It had the same color. The living room was by my left side with a flat screen TV and black couches placed on the side of the wall, by my right side were stairs that led up to more rooms, the hallway in front of me was the kitchen.

The dining room had a crystal table, black chairs surrounding it, a counter with stools also was beside the sink.

"Nice house." I complimented. "Thank you! We really don't need all these things.." she pointed to the computers and phones, "but we have them for special occasions or necessary problems."

"Cool. Where's Ross?" I questioned.

Stormie pointed to the stairs, "second door to your right."

I left my bag next to the stairs and walked up. The steps were a nice white color and was shiny. Everything here was in place, so clean.

As soon as the steps ended, I semi-jogged to the second door on my left. I noticed on the door it had stickers of the planets and stars, ' Do not enter without knocking ' was taped also.

I did what the paper said and waited for Ross to swing it. He appeared by the door after a minute. "C-come in." He stuttered.

The room was light blue, books were stacked on shelves and the space duvet was spread neatly on the bed.

"Uh my piano is over there next to the window and I also purchased a guitar that just transferred today from the United Kindom." He smiled.

"Nice." I said.

"Yeah, they dont accept american dollars so I had go exchange them for pounds."

"Okay, that's cool." I grinned. I sat down on a chair near his desk. "When do we start?" He asks me, sitting on his bed.

"I do not know. I made up some lyrics while I was back home. Maybe we can use those?" I suggested. "Yeah, that'd be awesome."

I took out my notebook from my bagback and placed it on the desk. "I'll be right back." Ross cleared his throat and walked out.

°° Ross POV °°

I exit from my room and in the kitchen. I decided to make some snacks for Rebbeca and I. Figured it might be a while and she's hungry.

"That girl is cute." My mom nudged me. I blushed, looked down so she doesn't notice my red face.

"Mom.. She's just a friend. Nothing else. No one will ever date me, you know that.. Not after that." I sighed.

She lifted my chin up with her index finger and looked at me, "Don't ever say that sweetie, there is someone out there who deserves a sexy boy like you." She laughed. I chuckled at my mother and opened the cabinet.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I grabbed marshmallows. "I am making something for my friend to eat. She's staying here to do our work for choir."

Graham crakers were on the shelf and I took it. I heated the oven a little bit to make the mallows tastier.

"Ok, don't have to fun." She winked at me. I groaned at her thoughts. She knows no one finds me attractive but she has hope that I meet the girl who's right for me. And that girl in her mind is Rebecca, though my mother hasn't really know her.

Once the pan was hot enough, I placed the marshmallows and waited for about a minute.

"Ross, whats taking so long?" I heard someone speak behind me.

Rebecca was standing on the steps of the stairs with a sheet of paper on her hands. It looks familiar.

"I uh I was making snacks for us.. sorry I took a while.." I honestly said.

"Oh, well I can help."

Rebecca walked through the hallway, into the kitchen. She threw the pink paper on the table and placed her hands on the counter where the food was.

"Making s'mores?" She laughed when she looked at the crackers and the bag of the marshmallows.

"Uhh, yeah, I am."

She laughed a little louder. I stared at her confused. What is she cackling about? I'm not complaining. It's adorable how she threw her head back and her shoulders bounced.

"Did you forget you have a fireplace below your TV?" She giggled. "I haven't been here that long yet I know what you have!"

I blushed at her words. I actually did forget I have one.

"Oh, yeah."

I turned off the stove and grabbed the white puffiness with a fork and on a plate it went. "Lets go the living room." Before I left, I forgot the chocolate but immediately took it with me.

We both walked to the place where we were going to roast the mallows. It's weird since it's not that cold outside yet we are lighting up wood inside a wooden house.

°° Rebecca's POV °°

The piano looks so shiny and playable just sitting there in front of the large window. It wouldnt hurt anyone if I pressed a few keys.. so why not?

I checked if Ross will be coming up here soon but didn't hear a single foot being stepped on the wooden floor. I sat on the black stool and played whatever my fingers wanted.

A paper was placed on his computer and I read it.

' Remember I'm always here for you, I always love you, you will always have a place in my heart but this has to end. Us.. isn't working. Im sorry I couldn't do this face to face. It's 'cause I do not want to see tears in your beautiful, hazel eyes but it has to be said. I'm breaking up with you because-'

The letter stopped at the end. It was ripped and it had a stain that can't be removed. It was water but why can't I take it off? Is this written for Ross or was he going to send it to a girl? It's a breakup note..

I noticed Ross never returned so I headed downstairs to look for him. The smell of something burning filled the air, might be in the kitchen.

"What's taking so long?" I asked Ross. Basically, he was cooking with a pan and it smelled bad, smoke.

"I uh I was making snacks for us.. Sorry I took a while." He said.

"Well, I can help."

The paper flew out of my hands and slowly dropped on the table. I walked next Ross and placed my hands on the counter.

Examining the snacks we were going to eat, I laughed. This boy may be smart but he's still an idiot.

"Making s'mores?" I continued laughing.

"Uhh, yeah, I am."

I threw my head back, still laughing like a maniac. I can't believe he's using the stove!

"Did you forget you have a fireplace below your TV?" I giggled. "I haven't been here that long yet I know what you have!"

"Oh yeah."

Ross turned red and switched the button on the stove to 'off' and grabbed a fork to get the marshmallows that were hot. "Lets go to the living room."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3 0 1
When two worlds collide
24.3K 382 23
When Jenna confuses her boyfriend with Ross, it ends her relationship. What will she do? When she stays with the Lynch's for a week she develops a cr...
16.5K 628 24
A crossover story of the Tenth Doctor and Supernatural. What will happen when the two worlds collide? Comments are greatly appreciated :D
You By DejaVu

Teen Fiction

392 0 17
She was a nerd with secrets. He was the school's bad boy. What happens when they get partnered together for the whole year? Will they fall in love or...