Chapter Thirty-Six

Everyone follow @foolishlynch right here on wattpad! She made a cover for my story and its amazing!

°° Rebecca's POV °°

Emaan parked the car next to a club named Scala with flashing lights coming from inside the building. It was dark outside which made beautiful colors everywhere. Music was blaring, red cups were trashed in the front lawn and people were smoking.

This is my type of party.

My sister walked inside, swaying her hips. Boys were trailing her body up and down. All Emaan did was wink and smiled at them.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Silly sis." I chuckled, lowering my head down.

"Shut up and dance." Emaan pulled me inside. Many people were pushing me while I was being dragged by my sister.

"Perfect." Emaan bit her lip and walked towards a tall, brunette with skinny jeans and a plaid shirt.

"Yeah, you go have fun. I'll just stand here with strangers around me. Thanks." I pointed at her and she gave me peace sign over her head.

The song changed, Anaconda now playing. How much I hate that song. I groaned and went over to the bar for a drink.

"Tokyo Iced Tea please." I said to the bartender behind the counter.

"Coming right up." He said. I waited for him to return with my beverage. I examined the whole place. Everyone was grinding on each others bodies, dancing and getting wasted.

"Rebecca?" I twirled in my seat to face the boy who called my name.

"Riker? What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I can ask you the same thing?" He winked. After scaning my whole body, I froze. I felt weird being here with his presence, under his stare.

"Um, I'm here with my sister." I nodded.

"I can see that." Riker bit his lip.

"Here ya go." The bartender handed me the glass of iced tea. I grabbed it and took a sip, "Thank you."

We can't stop by Miley Cyrus now blared through the speakers. I love this song.

"Care to dance?" Riker extended his arm, waiting for me to take it.

"Sure." I placed the drink on the island and grabbed Riker's hand.

Riker's hand snaked on my waist and traced circles. I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. He stopped in the middle of the floor and both of his arms were now on the side of my waist. My hands were on his neck and we both slowed danced.

"This is weird." I giggled. "Slow dancing to a upbeat song."

"Its more romantic this way." He chuckled.

I smiled and gazed in his eyes. He has very beautiful ones just saying.

"You've got pretty emerald green eyes." He whispered.

I blushed, "Thanks. I like yours too."

Riker slowly leaned in, I could feel his breath hitting my face. Our lips were a few inches apart.

Should I kiss him? No I can't, he has a girlfriend. Come on Rebecca! The hottest guy in school is right in front of you and just called your eyes pretty.

Fuck it.

I leaned it, our lips brushed.

"There you are. I've been searching all over for you!"

I immediately pulled away from Riker and fixed my hair. Riker smiled and looked away.

"Well, now you found me." I forced a laugh.

"Mom's asking for us. We have to go." She pulled me with her, not noticing Riker.

I can't believe I was about to kiss him. I hope no one from school saw it or Liv finds out. I'm sure shell hate me and torture me. Though I'm glad Emaan interrupted our moment.

"Who was that hottie?" Emaan asked as we hopped in the car.

"Riker from school." I laughed, staring at my sisters hair. "Did he use a condom?"

"What are you laughing at?" She asked with confusing in her voice.

"Your hair." I giggled.

Emaan checked herself on the mirror above her and gasped. "I looked like this the whole time?! No wonder once we barged out, boys were pointing at me. How embarrassing."

"Yeah, that's embarrasing." I laughed.