Chapter Fifteen

Charlie, Agnes and I arrive at Starbucks and ordered our drinks. "So, found any cute guys you like?" Agnes smirked.

I shook my head, "All the boys are taken. It sucks"

They both agreed with my response and sipped their frappucinos. They're delicious. "How about you girls come and hang at my house? My parents are working and Emaan is with a friends house." I suggested, since we are all bored.

"Sorry babe, I can't go. My dad said we're going to have a dinner with a family. Sucks." Charlie sighed. I looked at Agnes and waited for her reply. "I don't know. I'm quite busy writing the song for choir and the music.. So sorry"

I slowly nodded and swallowed my latte. "It was nice being here with you girls. I'll be at my house. Alone. Just me. No one else." I said so they can get the hint to come.

"Bye!" Charlie cheered and left with her bag. "Bye" Agnes waved.

"Ugh." I got up with my drink and stormed outside by myself. I hate walking alone. They gave me ride!

I plugged in my blue buds on my iPhone, including my ears, and tapped shuffle. The song Amnesia by 5SOS was on. Beautiful.

Singing to the lyrics, I noticed Ross by the library reading through the glass windows. It was just across the road.

I stepped on the edge of the sidewalk and looked both left and right. Right when I knew no cars were going to pass by, I ran to the other side safely.

Pocketing my phone and the buds, I walked in the CALI LIBRARY. When I entered, books of different kind of genres filled around me. They were all stacked in shelfs, boys and girls were either reading on the table or on the floor.

I spotted Ross searching for a book.

"Need any help?" someone asked me. I turned to face the librarian. "Just looking." I smiled at her. "If you have a question, please come by my desk and I'll gladly answer!" she chirped. I nodded my head and went back on talking to Ross.

He wasn't in his place anymore. I cringed but continued my search.

I kept my head up to find a blonde boy sitting on the computers next to the doors. My legs did the work for me. Once I was behind him, I patted his back with one finger until he turned.

"I'm quite busy here so if you would kindly lea-" he stopped his sassy moment when he saw it was me. "No need to get angry young man." I laughed at him but he lightly chuckled. "S-sorry."

I hate it when he does that. Ross and his stuttering. Can't he stop doing that?

"What's wrong?" Ross asked me. I raised an eyebrow and turned my head, "Wrong? Why would anything be wrong?"

"Oh umm, it's b-because you had this mad face o-on.." he worried. "Everything's fine." I smiled. "So, what are y-you doing h-here?"

I shrugged at his question, "I was on my way back home but this building caught my eye so I thought 'Why not explore this fascinating world of books!'"

Ross licked his lips, "You like books?"

I nodded, "Love them!"

He bit his lip, "C-cool"

"Cool" I repeat his words.

°° Ross' POV °°

"I was on my way back home but this building caught my eye so I thought 'Why not explore this fascinating world of books!'" Rebecca cheered.

I didn't know she was into reading. I have never seen her grab a book and look over the words.

That was another thing that I like about her. She has this nerdy side of her. Everyone has this!

I may or may not have a crush but it's hard not to get attracted by her. Her gorgeous blonde hair matches mine but hers reachs up to her chest, her magnificent blue eyes, her pink plump lips move every time she talks. Just everything about her is amazing.

I licked my lips, "You like books?"

Rebecca nodded in response, smile still on her face, "Love them!"

I bit my lip, trying not to smile. "C-cool"

"Cool." she grinned while I felt my cheeks burn.

Rebecca always gives me this funny feeling in my stomach. People say there's butterflies but I know for a fact they're no insects in my tummy.

"Well, I better go home. Mother's probably worried. I'll see ya later!" Rebecca walked and I couldnt help but look at her bottom.

No Ross. That's not appropriate. Be a gentleman!

I shook my head and not get carried away by getting weird thoughts. My fingers typed on the keyboard and continued my science project.

° Five Hours Later °

I was finally done finishing on my homework when the library was about to close. The lights were off but some light came in the room through the windows.

I stored my belongings in the bag I had that I brought and two books on my left hand. "Goodnight!" I grinned at the librarian and she smiled.

The cold wind hit me when I opened the door. Good thing a sweater covered me and not face the freezing weather.

I finally reached my house in time for dinner. My mom made pepperoni pizza. We talked how was our day, the usual.

After eating, I took a shower and got in bed.

°° Rebecca's POV °°

All I wanna be all I ever wanna be

Yeah yeah, is somebody to you.

My alarm clock from my phone rang and I groaned by the sound of it. Not that I don't like The Vamps, it's the thought of waking up.

I swinged my legs to the left side of my bed and rubbed my right eye. Yawning, I got up and grabbed my clothes from the dresser and changed into them.

*ring ring*

I checked my phone to see a new message from Riker.

Bus is waiting for ya.. -Riker

My eyes went to the time and the big red letters read '6:32 AM'. I chucked my phone in the my shoes and ran for the front door.

"Later mom! Later dad!" I yelled and went outside to see the bus near the stop sign.

"Morning Becca!" The driver greeted. "Helloo!" I grinned. He took a pop from his back and gave it to me. "Uh thank you?" And he nodded.

I walked to my usual seat next to Charlie and pulled on my shoes. "Do not eat or lick the lollipop!" She stopped me when I was about to put it on my mouth. "Why not?" I chuckled. "You do not know where it has been.." she whispered. "Oh hush up".

Charlie threw her hand up in defense and I licked the sour watermelon pop. "Gah!" I poked my tongue out and the palm of my hands on it to get the weird taste out of my mouth.

"Told ya." was all Charlie said.

Sorry I havent updated in like forever! I got a new phone then I had writers block then school got in my way. It sucks but I'm back now!!

Oh, I have to tell u something..

I'M GOING TO AN R5 CONCERT THIS SUNDAY! (September 21)

I have been waiting forever, since 2011 and finally, the day has come!

I Love You All, hope u liked this new chapter.

- Kate