Chapter Eighteen

( This chapter will change POV's so please do not get confused. This is update is long because I owe to you, since I haven't posted a new chapter in ages.. SO HERE YA GO!)

°° Rebecca's POV °°

The bus stopped at the red sign at the end at the street. "We have arrived." Ross said as he slinged his backpack on and walked to the doors as they opened. I followed him outside on the sidewalk while students passed by me to get to their houses.

"My house is over there." He pointed to a beige house in the middle of the street. It's quite lovely.

The driveway led to the garage, the walls have vines sticked to it, flowers surrounded the pavement to the front door, small trees were in front of the small windows. It wasn't that fancy but it was pretty.

We walked in silence to his house. Once we got there, he rang the doorbell expecting someone to open it. There were no cars in the driveway or beside the brick covered mailbox.

I heard keys rattle from the inside and a smile appeared on Ross' face when his mom opened the door. "Hello mom!" He greeted. "Hi darling." She kissed his cheek. Ross pouted, "Mom! Not in front of a girl.."

His Mom stopped kissing him when she saw me. "Oh, you must be Ross' friend! I've never met one of his classmates!" She grinned.

"Yes you have.. Remember?" His head was moving towards me. His mom gasped, "Ah yes, many of Ross friend have been invited here.." she laughed.

I giggled a bit at their conversation. I wish I had these with my mom.

"L-lets go." Ross turned red and went inside.

"I'm Stormie Lynch." The blonde woman introduced herself. "And I am Rebecca Sawyer." I pushed my hair back. "Nice to meet you. Come in!" Stormie moved to the side for me to enter and I did.

I admired the decorations of the house. It had the same color. The living room was by my left side with a flat screen TV and black couches placed on the side of the wall, by my right side were stairs that led up to more rooms, the hallway in front of me was the kitchen.

The dining room had a crystal table, black chairs surrounding it, a counter with stools also was beside the sink.

"Nice house." I complimented. "Thank you! We really don't need all these things.." she pointed to the computers and phones, "but we have them for special occasions or necessary problems."

"Cool. Where's Ross?" I questioned.

Stormie pointed to the stairs, "second door to your right."

I left my bag next to the stairs and walked up. The steps were a nice white color and was shiny. Everything here was in place, so clean.

As soon as the steps ended, I semi-jogged to the second door on my left. I noticed on the door it had stickers of the planets and stars, ' Do not enter without knocking ' was taped also.

I did what the paper said and waited for Ross to swing it. He appeared by the door after a minute. "C-come in." He stuttered.

The room was light blue, books were stacked on shelves and the space duvet was spread neatly on the bed.

"Uh my piano is over there next to the window and I also purchased a guitar that just transferred today from the United Kindom." He smiled.

"Nice." I said.

"Yeah, they dont accept american dollars so I had go exchange them for pounds."

"Okay, that's cool." I grinned. I sat down on a chair near his desk. "When do we start?" He asks me, sitting on his bed.