Chapter Thirty-Three

°° Ross' POV °°

"Ross?" Someone asked, walking towards me.

I quickly wiped my eyes and nose from making it obvious I was crying. No man cries, unless its something important like losing something precious.

I blinked my eyes multiple times and put on a fake smile. "Yeah?" My voice craked. Geez, I forgot to clear my throat.

"Are you ok?" The person who spoke before was now in front of me and I'm glad its her. She giggled looking at me up and down, causing me blush.

"Uh i-im fine." I managed to say. "Can you help me?" I asked with embarrassment in my tone.

Rebecca giggled and came close to me, too close. Our face were some inches apart and I could feel her breathing hitting me. I looked in her eyes looking for some sign that she has feelings about us. But no twinkle.

"Try to slip out off your backpack. It'll be easier to get you back down." She demanded.

I tried to get off my backpack but finally landed on my feet. Though my bag was still hanging on the hook from my locker. Rebecca grabbed it and handed it to me.

I blushed when our fingers brushed. I covered it my looking at the floor and smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"Yeah, no problem." She waved it off. "Saving people is sorta my thing."

I chuckled. "Well, I have to go to class." This time with no stuttering. Doing good and getting better.

"Oh alright. Bye." Rebecca said and walked away from me. My eyes trailed down to her hips. I can't help it. I just want to be able to call her mine and just make her have the best life she could ever hope for.

I have got to change my looks. Get muscles and whatnot. Changing is good.

I jogged to my class and hoped I don't get in trouble for being late. I opened the dppr quietly, not disturbing the students working. My plan failed when all heads snapped towards me, including the teachers'.

"Ah Ross, we were wondering where you were." My teacher sighed.

"I'm sorry. I had some trouble in my locker." I rubbed my eye.

"Just take a seat and collect your notes for today's lesson."

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
I know I am so late. I was so busy laying down and posting on Instagram that I forgot about my story..
But hey! At least I'm back!
Im happy I returned with more votes & comments. Thanks everyone.
I want to know what y'all got for Christmas. BTW, I got a piano ;D
Comment what Santa brought you & what you wanted.
Also, sad news... TOMORROW IS ROSS BIRTHDAY!! :( MY BABY IS GETTING OLDER!
oh well..