The Nerd Who Stole My Heart

Ross Lynch- Boy with straight A's and sleeps 'till Eight Thirty.

Rebecca Sawyer- Girl with historically low grades and parties all night.

What happens when two worlds collide?

-*-

"Oops! Sorry" Courtney laughed. I swear I want to break her bones and feed them to wolves. This girl really boils my blood.

I bet you're wondering, 'What the heck is going on? Did I miss something?'. Thanks for asking me.

April 17, 2013 at exactly 1:34 PM is when a food fight was born.

'Why a food fight? I'm so lost'

Long story short, I'm dating this really hot nerd and she's freaking jealous. I did something I might regret but I don't felt a single tingle in my body of guilt.

Today's lunch special is spaghetti and meatballs.

The girl with a very short shirt that looks like a skirt, some white shorts that are transparent and shows some booty just spilled spaghetti behind my back and stuffed meatballs inside my shirt!

That just feels nasty. Not something that happens every day and trust me, who ever was in my place, wouldn't want to go to school and show their face but I'm no coward.

I took off my boob meatballs and threw at her face. One successfuly landed in her face while the other one flew and shot Mr. Reyes in the back.

Mr. Reyes is a security guard, he just protects the school. He's one of the funnest one of them all. Wait, is funnest even a word?

Reyes, being one of the best teachers ever and goes along with everything, got some watermelon from a guys plate and thew it across the cafeteria. Causing the whole room to throw food at everyone.

I'd say this was one of my best and worse thing I ever did in school. I've done more but I don't have time for that.

"Miss Sparks and Miss Sawyer, please follow me into my office." The principal pointed to Tiffany and me.

As soon as he was finished with the sentence, ice cream was splashed in his face. Courtney and I snickered when he gave us a glare, "Immediately!"

I hope u like this first page I've written. It may not be a good head start but I promise it'll get better. Thnx for reading! :*

-Kate