Chapter Twenty-Nine

°° Ross' POV °°

I woke up with the sun hitting my face through my window. I spent my whole day yesterday doing my homework for today and im extremely exhausted. My mom was locked in her room all day yesterday. I wanted to check up on her but she wouldn't let me so I let her be.

I sat up and stretched my arms. My eyes looked around for something to suit up for school. I guess I'll dress like I always do.

I stand and head for my dresser. My clothes were neatly arranged in my drawer so it will be easy to find what I need. The blue stripped shirt was waiting for me. I grabbed my khakis, socks and my black shoes.

I dressed for school after I headed for the restroom. The usual. Hair gelled and glasses on. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walked downstairs. Mother was supposed to be in the kitchen with my breakfast ready but things changed around here..

The doorbell rang and I was wondering who would be here at this time. I jogged to the door and opened it.

"Hello friend!" Riker smiled. "Riker?" I asked him. Riker causally walked in my house and made himself at home by sitting on the couch. "What are you d-doing here?" I asked as I closed the door behind me. "Just wanted to say hey and talk to you." He smiled. Riker keeps looking at my house in a weird way. I tilted my head but went with it. "Okay.."

"So, how are you?" Riker asked me. I shrugged my shoulders, "Doing great. Thanks for asking."

I heard a door open and close. I looked where it came from and saw my mom walk downstairs. "Morning mom." I smiled. "Hey." She sloppily waved at me. Her eyes gazed behind me at Riker when he couched and popped. "Is there something wrong?" I walked towards her. She flinched when I touched her shoulder but her eyes remained focused on the boy on the couch.

"I guess I'll be going.." Riker got up and left with a slam on the door.

"Is that.." Mother spoke. "He's a guy from school, Mom." I said.

"Oh."

There was a silence but it was soon interrupted by the bus. "Ross, after school, quickly come home. Me and you are going to talk." Mom said and went back upstairs. "Ok, love you." I grinned.

I waited for her to return those words but all I heard was a door close. My face fell. I grabbed my backpack and went outside for the bus.

°° Riker's POV °°

I went to the bus stop to wait for the bus. Ross' house wasn't far from here so I decided to bother him. I was also wondering if he would like to join hockey. So I can beat the shit out of him. How fun.

Knocked on the door and waited for someone to unlock it. I haven't really noticed that his house almost looks familiar, very.

The door opened, revealing a ready Ross. I tried my best looking cheery when I really dont wanna be here. Beats this than being alone at the stop sign looking like an idiot.

"Hello friend!" I smiled. I walked inside the house like it was mine. "Riker?" Ross asked me as he closed the door. I sat down on the couch. How come all of this seems so peculiar to me? Why the hell did i say 'peculiar'?

"What are you d-doing here?" Ross stuttered. Here we go with the stuttering...

"Just wanted to say hey and talk to you." I smiled. Why is this house give me the chills?

Ross gave me a strange look. "Okay.."

"So, how are you?" Making small talk wouldn't hurt anyone.

Ross shrugged his shoulders, "Doing great. Thanks for asking."

I was about to leave when I heard footsteps coming from above. My eyes stated at the woman walking down from the stairs. Not also does this house seem familiar, she did also. Why is everything giving me weird feelings in here?

"Morning mom." Ross grinned at her. "Hey." She groaned. I coughed being in this awkward situation. Ross' mother stated at me with big eyes. "Is there something wrong?" Ross walked towards her and she backed away from his touch. Her brown eyes remained on me.

I studied her and it all made sense to me. "I guess I'll be going.." I got up on my feet and headed to the front door. I turned the knob and closed it with a slam. Now I know why the hairs on my neck stood up. Everything is falling back to place but of course, I need more time.

The bus was now at the stop sign and I walked over there. The two doors opened by themselves, letting me in. "Morning Riker." Ed greeted me. "Sup." I gave him a nod.

I walked to my usual seat beside Rocky and the girls in the back. My snapback was lifted from my head. I looked who got it and of course, it my girl. "Liv!" I said and kissed her on her beautiful, soft lips. God, I missed her a lot. I kept my lips on her and things were getting heated.

"Can y'all not have sex in front of us?" Rocky said in disgust. I retreated from Liv and sat back on the chair. "You're just jealous you don't have someone to make love to!" Liv stick her tounge out to Rocky.

"Hey, that tounge only belongs to me!" I kissed the tip of her tounge. Liv laughed and sat on my lap.

"You guys are nasty." Rocky said under his breathe. Liv and I laughed. I kissed her cheek and put my arm around her waist.

°° Rebecca's POV °°

"Where's my shoes?!" I yelled. Waking up at seven was a bad idea because I'm rushing everything and I cannot find my flats!

"Behind you." Ellington said with his mouth full. "Ah, thank you!" I shouted. I turned for my shoes and immediately slipped into them. "Lets go." I panted. Ell laughed and chocked on his toast. "What?" I breathed.

Ell stopped laughing but giggled, "Your hair is a total mess!"

I looked myself in the mirror and saw the nest in my head. "Ugh, I'll just brush my hair in the bus! We're late already."

I grabbed my bag and ran to the bus with Ellington behind. Yes, Ell finally decided to enter school.

Ed opened the doors, leading me and Ell inside. "Woah, Rebecca!" He laughed. "Shut up." I have him a glass. Ed coughed but laughed when I walked away.

Charlie was on her phone, as usual. "Hey." I said and sat next to her. "Hello." She put her phone away and looked at me.  "WHAT THE HELL?!" She laughed. "Be quiet and lemme brush my hair without your hideous cackle ringing in my ears!" I warned her.

"I'm sorry. You just look so funny!" She giggled.

I ignored her and did what I was supposed to do.

"Uhh, you're shirts on backwards." Someone stated. I look up to find Ross with his perfect hair while mine was created by bird's.

"Can y'all leave me alone?!" I said, frustrated.

"Sorry.." Ross whispered and went to this seat. I rolled my eyes and put my arms in my shirt, turned it around and popped my arms out through the holes when I was done.

"There."