2022

Hey everyone.

It's been almost ten years since I've written this book and I believe I owe you all a lot. My best friend & I were on call and had a touch of nostalgia that brought us to Wattpad. We reconciled and re-read our books. I didnt realize how many readers this book had and how many people anticipated for another chapter.

It is now the year 2022. It has been extremely tough for me as it has been for the whole world due to COVID-19 and its variants. I hope you are all safe, healthy, and well. I missed you all but I doubt this will reach an audience as it has been YEARS and the hype was gone down.

Just a few updates: I am still with my boyfriend whom I've mentioned before in previous chapters. We have been together for six years, which is crazy. I also met Ross and Rocky Lynch! As they are not R5 anymore, The Driver Era went on tour for the Girlfriend album. Still cannot believe after ten years of being their fan, I finally got to meet them. Here's a picture of the three of us!

Anyhow, I truly hope you are all well and hopefully I have the time to finish this book as it has been YEARS

Anyhow, I truly hope you are all well and hopefully I have the time to finish this book as it has been YEARS. Also, I recently graduated from college with a Bachelors degree AND I turn 21 next month! Crazy how I was only thirteen writing this.

Now about the story, I had so many future projects and story ideas for TNWSMH which I intend on finishing as this book holds a special place in my heart. The band are people whom I still adore and I believe the book can still meet your expectations!

Thank you all and I just felt I owed y'all a little something. If you read this, please dont be shy to comment or message me!