Chapter Thirty

°° Ross' POV °°

I hopped off the bus by myself, like always. I don't expect someone to go with me anywhere because they think it will ruin them. Though, I really don't care.

When I saw Rebecca in the bus, it didn't really mattered how she looked like. Her flaws made me like her even more. I want someone like her in my life but I can't replace something so priceless. There's only girl who is her and that is Rebecca.

I walked down the halls with my head down, like I do every morning. It's not something new in this school. I don't need anyone saying I need to held my head up high and have courage in this school because I know it they will break me down, again.

My locker was to my left and I punched in the combination. Not literally, everyone knows I will break a finger or two just hitting a pillow filled with feathers.

The locker flew open and I stored my belongings inside, making sure my stuff was where it belongs. I like things organized. Messy or out of place doesnt work out for me. Its like I have to find what I need at the last minute and that is what irritates me the most.

"Ross!" I turned around to see Riker. I point to myself and mouth 'me?' to him. Riker laughed and slapped my back. I tried not to cry over the pain he gave me with his huge hands. "Who else is named Ross in this school?" He chuckled.

"Uh, the new kid, Ross Fernfield." I smiled.

Riker rolled his eyes and leaned at a locker next to mine. "I know we had a lot of things in the past, sorry about that by the way," I rolled my eyes, "and I was wondering if you wanted to join hockey?"

Did he just literally ask me to do a sport? Has he even seen me play? I'm sure they'll mistake me for the ball or whatever they use to hit each other.

"Really? You want me to join a sport?" I scoffed. "Never in a million years."

I started to walk away from Riker but he stopped me. "Awe come one! Hockey isn't that difficult. Just give it a try." Riker gave me an encouraging smile and lifted his eyebrows.

I couldn't say no. I know he makes fun of me and says names but one game wouldn't hurt anyone right?

I groaned, "Ugh fine. I'll give it a shot. When is it?"

Riker smiled, "Awesome and it's tomorrow after school." He started to jog away from me.

"What do I wear?!" I shout louder so he could hear me.

"Anything youre comfortable with!" He said and was gone.

I'm sure trying out for a sport wouldn't be that bad, right? Its time for me to socialize with people and start working out if I want to make the team.

I grabbed some of my books from unside the locker and made my way to my next class.

Hey guys! Thnx so much for reading & I'm super sorry for making this chapter short. Since exams are coming up, I had to study. I hope I'll update more during Christmas break!

anyways, vote and comment. Love ya