Two Fangs Deep

By Eldriel

Revenge. Revenge is the one thing that exists in every story. Sometimes it's as simple as revenge against an... More

Red With A Funny Taste
Original
Quite A Reunion
Downtown Dance
Freshly Turned
Sired Without Question
Let It Stay Buried
Unanswered questions
Fight Me, Elijah
Marcel Gerard
The Baby Of The Past
An Awkward "Good Morning"...
Sly As A Fox
Anger
Oh, Brothers...
Storm Ablaze
The Apprentice
Just a Normal Day?
Long Time No See
Mikael
The Smirk
Niklaus Mikaelson
Wolves Part 1/2
Wolves Part 2/2
The Bitch Returns
The Unraveling
One on One
Rebekah Mikaelson
Goner, Part 1/2
Goner, Part 2/2
Hayley
The Plan
The Betrayal
Time to Say Goodbye
Teaching the Fledglings Part 1/2
Teaching the Fledglings Part 2/2
A Gathering
Beyond Time
Ancient Creature
Going Home
Silhouette
Forest Green or Ocean Blue
Epilogue
¡¡¡IMPOTANT INFO!!!
Another Day

The Sons of Mikael

753 25 6
By Eldriel

Scarlett's POV

I may sometimes claim that I came up with my name on my own but the credit goes partly to Mikael. After all these years I still intend to keep our agreement. I remember my purpose, my promise. All it took was to see Mikael again.

As I entered what I now call home I bumped into Klaus, with Elijah following close behind him. 

"My brother and I have some business to attend to. A series of vampire attacks have occurred all over the city and we have to make sure to stop any collateral damage with the witches... or any other supernatural being" Klaus said sternly, hiding all his emotions from me. 

His coldness stabbed something deep within me, however, my attention was drawn to Elijah who was staring at the ground as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. 

"Okay, have fun!" I beamed at Klaus. 

I tried to walk past them as quickly as I could but I was stopped by Elijah.

 "Be careful in there. My brother Kol is back and he is in a mood." I nodded in response and kept walking. Kol Mikaelson, interesting. 

I didn't even notice that he was missing. I assume Klaus staked him again...

I'm looking forward to meeting him properly since I only met him for a second when I supposedly was "sired" to Elijah, after all.

I've only heard stories of how he was in a coffin for most of his vampire life.

 Also, he was human recently after being resurrected by some witches. 

Oh, he also has a little, witchy girlfriend, Davina Claire. That may become an important fact. Mikael told me he acted like a psychotic maniac as a vampire and that's why Klaus put him in a coffin. 

To protect their secret and keep the rest of his siblings safe... 

I shook my head at the thought. Klaus is a narcissist. He probably did it to hide some sort of secret only Kol knew. It sounds more probable, at least. However, I have always had his anger issue in mind... They might appear useful. 

I entered the building and slowly walked up to the second floor. I skipped happily into Klaus's study where I sensed the presence of a very old vampire... Kol I presume. He must have heard me enter because he quickly turned around to face me. He had a huge smirk plastered on his face and an evil glint in his eyes. 

Is greeting someone with a huge smirk and an evil look a Mikaelson trademark? I feel I experience it too often for it not to be... 

"Who may you be?" He asked carefully. 

He has quite a young-looking face. He must be one of the younger Mikaelsons. Probably younger than Elijah and Klaus but not sure if he's younger than Rebekah. 

"Hi, I'm Scarlett." I smiled. 

"Oh, yes! You are Elijah's new plaything. I'm Kol, by the way. I believe we've met briefly a couple of times." He said, looking disappointed.

 Probably believing I was still a fresh vampire or still a groupie of the "we love Elijah" Club. 

Kol might become a problem. 

It's enough work to fool three Mikaelsons but four that's too much. Even worse, another Mikaelson with a grudge against Klaus, who might attack me or listen in when he shouldn't.

He has got to go. 

But, maybe I'll just have some fun with him first. 

I stared into his eyes and let my posterior fall. Kol instantly tensed when he felt the energy in the room change as I let my guard down. I've been keeping in every sign that I may be older than I am supposed to be for the last six-plus months, so my energy must come off me in shockwaves. It was one of the first things Mikael taught me.

 "Plaything, huh? That's what he calls me." I laughed lowly. 

"I believe he's more of my plaything." I smiled sweetly.

I started slowly walking around the table that was between us. Letting my fingers slide across it in an intimidating manner. 

"What would you know of the relationship between Elijah and I, Kol Mikaelson? As far as I know, you've spent the last hundred years in a coffin..." I smirked as appeared beside him and carefully placed my hand playfully on his shoulder. 

"And if I remember correctly, your brothers were the ones that put you there. What are you even doing here? Trying to become normal? Too bad you lost that chance."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I almost forgot. That was your brother's fault as well, was it not?" I smiled and let my hand slide across his back as I walked behind him. 

I could feel him vibrating trying to keep his anger under control.

"I heard that you have plenty of anger issues and they are what got you locked up. What will stop Klaus from doing it again, huh? He's the boss of you afet all, isn't he?" I asked in a pouty baby voice, teasing him. 

I could see the grip on his glass of whiskey tighten. 

I was getting to him, good. 

"Let's just hope that being a vampire again won't make you lose control as you used to... and kill someone you care about." I smiled evilly and used my vampire speed to sit on the table in front of him. 

"Someone like your little girlfriend, Devina" I whispered, teasingly. 

That was all it took to make him snap. The glass he was holding exploded under the pressure of his grip. In the blink of an eye, he had me by the neck and slammed me up against the wall.

 "SHUT UP!" He screamed. 

"Who are you!? How do you know all this? How do you know about Devina?!" He roared. 

His eyes were bloodthirsty and his fangs extended to their full length. 

I let out a gurgling laugh. I could see the extreme desperation in his eyes because deep down he knew I was right. 

"That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot," I said, forcing a smirk. 

I have a plan but for it to work I need him to become as angry as possible and I need to get hurt. 

The cries of Hope could be heard through the mansion, which was good. It meant that my plan was going to work. She was the key to taking down Kol, at least for a while. Soon he'll be back in his coffin where he belongs... I ripped myself from Kol's grasp and punched him square in the nose. 

"Devina will hate you now. She despises vampires and you know it! She only liked you because you were a witch like her." I laughed wickedly. 

I need him to harm me, I need to sustain as much damage as possible for this plan to work. Kol charged at me and threw me across the room like a ragdoll. He is slow and weak. If I was trying to actually fight him I could easily have avoided his attacks. 

I dragged the fight out as long as I possibly could. Klaus's study was wrecked. Kol had thrown me around so much that I believe most of my ribs were broken. Of course, I fought back enough to make it believable. After a while, I could finally sense Klaus's presence enter the building.

 Showtime!

I lead the fight towards Hope's nursery. I saw her nanny taking care of her. In one quick move, I broke the nanny's neck. I can't have any witnesses aside from Kol. 

Kol gave me a surprised look but quickly tried to attack me again. Just as he lunged at me I let out a bloodcurdling scream. 

"KLAUS, HELP!" I screamed. 

I turned away from Kol and grabbed Hope out of her crib. I walked over to the corner of the room and hid in it as if I was protecting her, making sure she was not harmed. 

Kol stood by the crib looking confused for a second. 

Then realization appeared on his face. I was setting him up. I smiled evilly at him. 

"You Bitch!" He growled in response and was about to attack me but it was already too late.

Klaus was here.

He quickly pinned Kol to the floor and looked at me. 

"What's going on?!" He barked. 

I made tears well up in my eyes before I spoke. 

"I-I don't know. I-I simply introduced myself to Kol and he just snapped at me. Yelling that he w-was going to hurt Hope to t-take his r-revenge on you for all the t-things you have done to him... a-and kill me to h-hurt Elijah... I-I-I didn't know what to do..." I hiccuped, hugging Hope close to my chest. 

Kol was struggling against Klaus's grasp but he was too exhausted to put up a real fight. 

"I fought h-him as l-long as I could." I cried. 

My attention was diverted from Klaus when Elijah entered the room. He studied me and my injuries, then looked at  Kol and Klaus. 

"Get the dagger, Elijah!" Klaus said sternly and slammed Kols head against the floor. He was shaking in anger. 

"Are you sure about this, brother?" Elijah asked calmly. 

Klaus quickly turned his head and glared at Elijah. 

"Yes, brother. He tried to murder my daughter. I will end him even if it sends my souls straight to Satans pit!"  Klaus roared and slammed Kol hard against the ground again. 

Oddly enough, Kol stopped struggling against Klaus' grasp. 

"As you wish," Elijah said plainly. 

Before he left to get the stake he gave me a suspicious look. I simply tilted my head to the side in response.

I could feel Kol's eyes burning into my soul. I smirked in response when Klaus wasn't looking. When Elijah returned with the stake Kol started to plead.

 "Klaus, you have to believe me. She tricked me, I never wanted to hurt Hope! She's my niece! The closest thing I'll ever have to a family! I am the wronged here... as always." Kol defended himself. 

Klaus remained stone-faced. 

"Brother, please! I'm not the bad guy in this chapter of our family's story!" He screamed. 

Before I could even blink, Klaus snapped his neck. 

Klaus rose from Kol's body and walked over to me. 

I quickly but carefully handed Hope over to him. 

"Thank you," he said sincerely and hugged Hope close to his body as if it was his greatest possession. 

I remained in my place as Elijah picked up Kol's body and walked off.

I let out a sigh of relief. 

Rule one, the Mikaelson children will never fully trust each other, always and forever. Use it against them. That's how easy it is to take down a Mikaelson. I can't believe siblings can have so much distrust in each other. There's only one other sibling couple I know that fights as much as the Mikaelsons...  are The Salvatore Brothers...

End of Chapter 21

Hope you liked this chapter. please leave a vote and a comment so I know if you guys are enjoying the story so far. 

Until next time!

~Eldriel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263 0 6
I had no idea how any of it was possible for them to act as if they had never met me before in their long lives, how it was possible for them to clai...
82.6K 2.1K 26
Many things can change within a year, but it hasn't been a year that passes it is eight. Eight years has so much room for growth, and for everyone to...
1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
15.7K 475 28
You know the Mikaelson's story but you don't know mine. My name is Y/n, twin sister of Tatia we are the original doppelgangers . We look nothing alik...