✔️ Tom Holland Imagines

By donttellpeterparker

His lips were mere millimeters from yours. He was going slow, giving you time to back out if you wanted to. W... More

IMPORTANT
Prompt List
Meeting
Helping Hand
Helping Hand P2
Helping Hand P3
Helping Hand p4
Just One More Day
Don't Get Caught
Meeting Part 2
All My Fault
Confessions
Confessions P2
The Goo Goo Dolls
Don't Get Caught P2
One Hell Of A Night
One Hell Of A Night P2
Ain't My Thing
Lost In The Deep End
Lost In The Deep End P2
Lost In The Deep End P3
A Guy Like That
Falling For The Right Guy
New Text Message
Secrets
Secrets P2
Pulsing Urges
Until You Fell
Until You Fell P2
A Certain Turn Of Events
Phone Kisses
Late Night Trip
Rewrite The Stars
Bumping Into You
All The Stars P1
All The Stars Pt 2
Am I Drunk?
Firsts
I Promise
All My Fault
You're A Loser part 1
You're A Loser part 2
You're A Loser part 3
You're A Loser part 4
You're A Loser part 5
You're A Loser Part 6
You're A Loser part 7
You're A Loser part 8
You're A Loser part 9
The First Time
New Text Message Part 2
After
Hold Tight
Opposite Teams
Feelings Are Fatal
Drunk Peter
Lies Uncovered
Losing Control
Claiming What's Yours
Playful Attitude
Just The Way You Are
Make Me Unravel
Late Night Trip
Dancing In The Moonlight
Conquering Social Standards
Deja Vu?
Perfect Illusions
Dine In Date
Finding Peace
Asthmatic
Getting The Guy
Authors Note
Missing Component
When In Europe
Boss Bodyguard
Love Me To Love You
Love Me To Love You Part 2
Boss Bodyguard Part 2
Authors Note
Authors Note
Euro Trip Part 1
Euro Trip Part 2
Euro Trip Part 3
Euro Trip Part 4
Requests
Your Arch Nemesis Part 1
Your Arch Nemesis Part 2
A Hockey Kind Of Love
HSMTMTS
HSMTMTS Part 2
HSMTMTS Part 3
HSMTMTS Part 4
Author's Note
Sex Pollen
New Year's Eve (Not mine)
Authors Note
By The Water Fountain
By The Water Fountain P2
Save Me Tonight
Desperate For You
Searching For You
By The Water Fountain P3
By The Water Fountain P4
Sparks
Sex Pollen
Hi Neighbour
Wish I Was
My Best Friend's Wedding

Movie Night

2.3K 41 0
By donttellpeterparker

Summary: Movie nights with your boyfriend were always so special, why not make it so?

Requested: No

Word Count: 2.2k+

Warning(s)?: Smuttyyy Smuttt

——————————————————

Movie Night

If there was one thing I knew about Peter Parker, it was that he was irresistibly charming. He was kind, funny, sweet and a gentleman in every possible way. He could make you feel loved and cared for with the simplest touch. Though, little he knew, every touch sparked something inside of you. Maybe you were just a hormonal teenager but it really wasn't the case. Every time you were around him you needed him. Wanted him. Craved him. It was becoming unbearable, especially with the two of you finally alone at his place.

There were no siblings to bug either of you or to interrupt, no parents, nothing. It was silent and you found it kind of suffocating but didn't mind. You were alone with him, you were happy. Of course he decided to pop on a movie for the both of you to watch to pass the time. Poor innocent Peter. He had to sit there in just his sweats, shirtless and without knowing, driving you literally insane. It had to be a crime to look that attractive. Funny and attractive guys aren't supposed to be a packaged deal but with him it was.

"You okay?" He said it so casually, as if you guys were only friends. Well, you were only friends. You just smiled and nodded, feeling your heart speed up as his eyes met yours. God you were a cliche, having the biggest girl crush on your best friend.

"We don't have to watch Star Wars..." he trailed off, already beginning to look for an alternative movie. You could tell he really wanted to, even if you didn't, you still wanted to watch the film with him. Your hand reached out to his to stop his fingers typing over the keyboard of his laptop. His actions stopped instantly and he glanced up at you once again. Those eyes, you could almost feel yourself getting lost in them.

"I don't mind, seriously" that was one of the lamest things you have ever said to him. His smile instantly returned to his face. You smiled and lent back onto the couch as he pressed pause.

"So, describe a little bit about the movie to me again?" You asked, wanting to be a little interested and know a little about what was going to happen. Especially seeing as you were watching four of these tonight.

"Okay so, it starts off with Obi-Wan Kenobi, his younger self and he's being trained by Qui-Gon, the trade federation system cut off all routes to this planet called Naboo which...." you could watch and listen to him all day. You loved with how much passion he spoke about things.

However your gaze dropped to his moving lips, those pink, plump lips which have haunted your dreams for months now. God this was bad, this was really bad. You wanted to reach up and kiss him, ravage him and have your way with him but you couldn't. The thoughts that were plaguing your kind were a constant now whenever you were even near him.

Luckily for him you didn't notice once he stopped talking, noticing your attention was completely away from what he was saying. He bit his own lip seeing how close you were to him now. He's wanted to figure out what these new feelings were and what they meant but he was scared too. You were his best friend, that was all you were ever going to see him as, or so he keeps telling himself.

"You should press play..." he noticed the change in your voice as you lent instinctively closer as did he, feeling the invisible pull between you both. His eyes flicked to your lips which were inching closer and closer to his. He badly wanted to feel how soft they were, how they would feel against his. Would he enjoy it? He knew he would but he really wanted to find out for sure.

Your breath hitched inside your throat once you felt his hand slowly trail up your arm. God he was giving you goosebumps with just this simple touch.

His hand continued up agonisingly slow, his fingers loosely on your neck as he could feel your pulse. He bit his lip and lent down even closer to you as his lips softly brushed against yours. Your lips were already beginning to tingle with need, every ounce of your body just wanting to push you forward to connect your lips with his as soon as possible.

"What about the mov-" you were swiftly cut off by a breathless Peter.

"You're more important" as soon as he spoke the words he crashed his lips onto yours taking your breath away. Your arms Instinctively wrapped around his neck to pull him closer towards you as you instantly eased into the kiss. Your mouths were now beginning to move in sync, the fire in your gut beginning to build and build.

He pulled away so abruptly you felt a sudden chill causing you to shiver. You opened your eyes and stared at Peter in confusion and worry, having no idea why he had just kissed you like that. In fact, he shouldn't have kissed you like that, not in a way where it made you feel like he wanted you too. Even if it was only slight hope, it was still hope.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Shouldn't have done that" you finished his sentence for him, he glanced up sheepishly and nodded his head, to scared to look you in the eye. Of course that's all it was, hope. You couldn't even begin to describe the disappointment and hurt that was clouding your heart. Peter notice once you pulled back, hoping off the course and over towards the door.

As much as it did hurt, you weren't going to stick around to hear him just break your heart into more pieces.

"Y/n... can you let me finish?" His own voice was shaky. The air had grown so tense and awkward you really didn't want to stick around. However, you stopped, turned around and mustered up the courage to look at him.

Though as soon as you did you wish you hadn't.

The kiss came flooding back into mind as soon as you saw him. His chest on full display along with his lean stomach making you begin to throb down near your core. The tightening, the shortness of breath, you couldn't help but to feel turned on right now. How badly you wanted to run your hands up and down his chest, feeling his warm skin underneath yours, god even to possible feel him. The thoughts were driving you madder and madder by the second.

Peter lost all train of thought once he could smell your arousal. He really wish he hasn't but he did, his spider senses never have an off switch. He instantly felt himself grow firm a little bit, his eyes snaking your entire body as bit his lip, forgetting what he was going to say. He got up to his feet and walked over towards you, shaking off the thoughts and feelings as best he could.

"Look I just... don't want to complicate things between us and..." he couldn't speak anymore, his throat was closing up. His arousal peaked once you're became more and more intoxicating to him. He was finding it almost impossible to keep his hands off of you, what was happening to him?

"I never want to stop kissing you" the words surprised you as soon as they left his mouth. He took one last step closer and cupped your left cheek with his hand as he once again brushed his lips against yours. You tilted your head up to feel his lips for even a Millie second more. God your stomach was now in knots, the throbbing now a constant.

His right hand began to trail up your arm once again, the fire rushing back underneath his touch.

"Please..." you hated how desperate you sounded but it just turned Peter on even more. Peter soon lost all sense of control and slammed his lips into yours once more, his grip tightening around your arm as he mouth moved passionately with yours. You hands shot out to his chest, feeling his warm skin underneath your hands turning you on even more. Peter pulled you closer as he deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into your mouth when grinded against you.

He pushed you further against the wall with his hips, his hardness pressing against you causing friction. God you were in pure bliss. You removed your hands from his chest and trailed them up around his neck to pull him even closer. He grabbed you by the waist and hoisted you up, walking back over to the couch to lie you down. He crawled on top and reconnected your lips very quickly.

Peter held his body up off of yours, still grinding down his hips delicious into yours almost causing the both of you to moan.

However you let a moan slip, the sound hanging in the room as Peter grinded harder into you, wanting to hear more of you.

"Moan again" Peter being dominant was turning you on so much you were sure your panties were completely soaked. Listening, you moaned again, Peter feeling himself harden even more at the sound. He quickly pulled away to take off your clothes as fast as he could, capturing your lips with his once again once you were completely naked underneath him. He pulled away breathless and stared down at you in aww.

Beginning to feel self conscious you rushed to cover yourself but felt your arms being pinned down by Peter.

"Don't ever cover yourself from me" Peter whispered, still awwing at your beauty. He lent down and softly pecked your breasts, your hands instinctively pulling head closer to them as your head lulled back in pleasure. Peter nibbled gently on them before moving back up to kiss you hungrily, taking off his sweats.

He continued to kiss you with so much hunger and desire that you were on the edge, you needed more. You needed him inside of you.

"Peter..." you pulled away to look him in the eyes.

"Please..." you were embarrassed to beg again but he seemed to get what you were wanting, he nodded, knowing exactly what to do because he wanted it too. He kissed you again before hopping off you completely. He walked over towards his dresser table and pulled open a draw and reached in.

He returned and instantly kissed you again, rubbing himself against you. You moaned again once you felt him slip inside you without any warning. You lulled your head back once more and swore underneath your breath at the new sensation. You had no words to describe how amazing it felt. Instead, you pulled him closer to you and wiggled underneath him, wanting him to move inside you.

Peter lent down and moaned against your lips, feeling you clench your walls around him. He slipped in all the way and the both of you moaned into each other's mouths.

"God you're so wet... and tight..." Peter couldn't speak a full sentence, he was too distracted with the bliss he was feeling being inside you.

"Fuck..." he began to move slowly, wanting to enjoy every second of this moment. You pulled his face down once more and kissed him hard urging him to go harder. He did. He sped up his movements and kept his lips firmly on yours as he thrusted into you. His hands were becoming shaky from holding his body weight up so he slowly lent his body down into of yours, feeling more of you.

Peter thrusted faster and faster to the point where you could feel him constantly hitting your g spot. You arched your back off the couch and moaned his name loudly.

"Cum with me baby" god him calling you baby was enough to make you cum. All you could do was nod your head, looking up at him with so much love as he stared at you with the same amount. You kissed him one last time as you felt him twitch inside of you, his moans becoming louder as did yours. Finally you could feel yourself becoming undone, the fire inside you flooding out as you reached your high along with Peter, the both of you moaning each other's names as you both finished. Peter stilled when he came, kissing you again collapsing on top of you tiredly.

Peter watched as you tried to catch your breath, smiling to himself in pure happiness. He slowly lent in to kiss you once you regained composure and you happily kissed back, wrapping your hands around his neck, still feeling him inside you.

"I love you so much" your heart leaped at his words. You were beyond happy that he felt the same way. It had been years since you wanted to hear those words from him and it finally happened.

"I love you" starring at him with as much love as you could, you gave him a sweet kiss before pulling his head down to rest on top of yours.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm a hormonal teenager and this was just pure trash, enjoy regardless xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 1.5K 26
"the kind of boy who would never break a pinky swear." - butterflies rising That described Tom perfectly. Blair and Tom were best friends from birth...
60.7K 1.1K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...
518 12 16
(Andrew Garfield Spider-Man) Spider-man No Way Home. Follows the film. Book one. - New York, 2012; I lay still on the gravel, dibre sprawled out aro...
19.3K 354 41
"I hate this," Tom says, letting out a breath. "I hate that we don't know how to act around each other anymore." He looks at me with furrowed brows. ...