Killua Zoldyck Fanfiction (Th...

By iamweirdyaka

Before I left the house hold, I found a girl my age... I had a weird feeling towards her... until one nig... More

Our First Meeting
Hello Akahina
ADMIN'S NOTE
The Zoldyck
New Maid
Katsura
I have no idea for a title :)
Milluki's crazy wishes
Lady Kikiyo and Kalluto
Oh? Another Member??
Years Later.....
Akahina and Illumi
ANNOUNCEMENT
Admin's note
The Announcement..
I choose....
O-oni chan!
Start a love triangle?
Another chance
Good Morning and Good Bye ..
Whale Island
Whale Island part 2
Ging Frecess
A promise to Ging
Home sweet home
Killua and me
A start of hate..
Drunk... *hec
The last memories of us.. Killua's p/v
The Last Memories of us... Akahina's p/v
The Exam
Kitchen Hell
Airship and play ball
Tricky Tower
Boat and a week in a battle island
Last Phrase: Battle between our past
Where Killua is...
Zoldyck Household
Off to Heaven's Tower
The girl....
Heaven's Arc
Fight
A Choco Robot Fight
Funny Moments
In Killua's room
The next day
Level 200th
The deal with the lady
Explore the city here we go
I return to Whale Island
I'm important?
Lets meet again
To York New
Phantom rouge (Movie)
Her Family
A spider's past
Stay for a while?.
The Unborn Daughter / Monster
NEXT Arc
Dark Arc
Returning the Memories
The Other World
The Games Begin
Part 65 : The Truth
Part 66 : The Past can Change Everything
Part 67 : Almost There
Part 68 : GuroxShiro
Part 69 : Not Goodbye

50 hours and great escape

713 22 3
By iamweirdyaka

(I think the title is better than the story.. yolo..  Xd )

Nobody's p/v

We entered the room and Gon asked for Hikari 's real name..

"I'M Kuro  Hikari " she said.

"liar..." Killua saw through her..

She looked at her feet and said "I'M.... Akahina...  Katsura Akahina "

Everyone was quiet and Hina just walked to the corner and sat there alone.

She looked so stress out but she hid it. She made a bored face and just wrap her scarf around her neck. it wasn't cold but it wasn't hot.. She opened her bag and just took out her phone..

Akahina's p/v

"everyone knows I'M a girl..." I told myself.

"why did you lie?" Gon sat beside me and I just moved a bit.

"just coz "

"just tell us already.." Killua sounded pissed.

"if I came yo the exam as a girl, people will underestimate me.. It's kinda boring if people keep on letting me win"

"so you came as a boy?" Kurapika asked.

"yeah.. it's still boring..." I just sat there and stared them.

"why are you taking the exam?" Leorio asked.

"coz someone said it was suitable for me and also I ran away"

"You ran away?" Killua was shocked.

"just like Killua"Gon added.

"my guess is that you are a Zoldyck?" I asked.

"yeah.. so?" he said annoyed.

"listen, I trust all of you... but him." I pointed at Tonpa. " He tried to poison me. from my point of view, all of you dislike him as well... you do anything Funny old guy, I'll ripe you limb by limb" I warned him and he just froze..

Time when by slow. Gon and Killua did their skateboard trick and Gon almost killed Tonpa.  not that I'M not happy. if it did kill him, it would be fun..

Then it was feeding time.. I just looked at the food as everyone ate it..

"why aren't you eating?" Gon asked with a stuffed mouth.

"not hungry" I sat at the corner.

"okay..  then.. " they continued eating until all of them finished I took my plate and eats it..

I slept and watched tv..  read books and eat.. nothing was interesting..

Suddenly I had a phone call.. I stared at the number but I didn't know who it was..

"aren't you going to answer?" Kurapika asked.

"I will.." I answered the phone..  "Hello. the number you have called has been removed Please never call again." I said and everyone just stared at me..

and my phone rang again. I picked it up and Suddenly "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I HAVE BEEN WORRY SICK!!! IT'S A GOOD THING I HAVE YOUR NEW NUMBER!!! WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK??? "

I got pissed off and shouted "it's non of your business " .. "YES IT IS!!" I was mad and accidently threw my phone. it broke  and I shouted..

"SONNA!!!  THAT WAS NEW!!!" everyone giggled and I sat down.

"I thought you had no emotions" Killua teased me.

"of course I do.. I'M a human okay.."

"by the way.. who was that?" Leorio asked.

"My... sister? idk..  she is just someone who takes care of me.. we are not related by blood or anything.."

"oh " everyone answered.

"I wanna ask.. why you name yourself Kuro Hikari? " Kurapika said.

"what's wrong with it?" I asked.

"Kuro is black..  and Hikari is light..  " Leorio said..

"means that Kuro and Hikari Isn't a great match" Tonpa added.

"I was wondering as well" Killua added.

"What? really?" Gon was clueless..

"well Cox" my eyes darken in the shady way so that they won't see it.." because I'M dark light.. I won't be a bright light.. but I do believe I'll find my light"

Everyone nodded and just continued doing What they did... I closed my eyes and I slept.. while sitting up.

"KILLUA!!!!"

"no..."

"okite... "

then I woke up..

Killua p/v

As soon as she told us her fake name,  she sat and sleep. In just seconds she stared to growl, looked messed up and scared.

"oi,  Hina.. " I stared at her face.

"should we wake her" Gon asked.

"I will" as I wanted to shake her, she opened her eyes. it was full with fear. it stared back into my eyes and I had a little pain at my head. I moved away and walked towards Gon.

ever since she woke up she kept on staring at Gon. I didn't like it. not one bit. I glared at her and she just looked away after noticing. After a few hours, there were only 10 hours left. we did What we always do , work out, play pillow and just do stuff..

She just sits there in the corner for 50 hours. she was weird. 10 hours pass and Gon ran out first, I followed him. We went door to door and Tonpa kept on failing us. I saw Hina was pissed but Leorio was pissed out more.. Then one time when there was a door..

√ for go

× for die..

the result was √ 5 and × 1. Leorio finally snapped  and pulled Tonpa's shirt. he was going to start a fight but Hina unwrap her  scarf and threw it towards them.. it magically rap them up.

She walked towards them and smiled as if she was going to kill them.

"did you press × Tonpa? " she asked and Tonpa only said no.

"HIS LYING!!" Leorio shouted as he was tied up next to him.

"my scarf was a gift  from someone special. it can do a lot of things. one of those things are knowing the truth. Tonpa Isn't lying" then the scarf Let's them go when Hina unties it.

"Who did it?" Kurapika asked and Gon told them that he did it. He did it by accident.  Then the door opened and we went in.

"Because SOMEONE CHOOSE DEATH,  SOMEONE WILL BE SEPARATED AND HAS 10% CHANCE TO LIVE IF HE OR SHE IS CHOSEN." an announcement was made.

"how do we choose who dies?" I asked.

"THIS ROOM HAS TRAP DOORS.. BUT ONLY ONE WILL FALL.."

Suddenly the room shake and there were trap doors here and there. I jump from each floor to avoid a trap but I stepped on the wrong floor and it was a trap.

I was about to fall, Suddenly a pair of warm hands pulled my body.. I was able to balance myself and stand up..it happened so fast that I didn't saw who was it. The room went back normal. I looked around and Gon was here, Kurapika, Leorio and Tonpa was here only Hina.

She saved me. I wasn't even nice to her yet she saved me. I stared at my hand and made a fist. she has 90% of dying because of me. I usually won't care but I Suddenly did. the doors behind me opened and we walked in. it was quiet and Gon pat my shoulder.

"Don't worry. she will be okay.." Gon was confident and I smiled.

"yeah.."

After a while it was the last door.

√ easy

× hard

only thing tricky is that the easy door will be opened if 3 people are left and × is for everyone. The hard door takes 20 hours at least and we are left with 2 hours. there were weapons all around the room and the only answer was to fight. at first everyone was thinking until Leorio said something...

"I will go the easy path" we all were shocked

"no.. you are the reason we are left with two hours take the blame  for once.." Tonpa smirk.

"to hell with that" Leorio was ready to press √ but a door opened. it wasn't √ or × but just a door. a shadow was made and the person who came out was ....

"Hina!!!! " Gon shouted and ran towards her. he hugged her and she just smiled. weird, I never saw her smile before. it's so calm..

"Hey... what's going on?" then we explained and she nodded. she sat down and just stared at Gon. "I believe in Gon" she said and just stare at everyone.

Suddenly a big axe attacked Leorio from behind. it destroyed a wall. it was Tonpa.

"you snooze you lose" Tonpa said.

Leorio started to fight and I decided it was the only way. I manipulate my fingers becoming sharp just like how I killed John.  I saw a frighten face on Kurapika.

"I hoped that  we both will pass the hunter exam Gon" I said.

Gon just stared at the destroyed wall and Hina was just sitting down with her eyes close. is she sleeping?

I looked at Kurapika and he already took out his sticks. I pointed my claws and Gon shouted....

"I got an idea.."

~explains.~

We all pressed x.. When the door opened we destroy the wall to the easy route. it took up 1 and a half and we made it in time. I was surprised how Gon was able to figure  out the answer but What was weirder was Hina. she did say she believes in Gon.. how did she know Gon will have the answer? how? why? I can't stop asking myself.

After that, we gambled and took a number from a box. it was to select the person to hunt.. for the next exam.. The second-third  phase..

I still haven't got my answer but I will.. we were on our way to an island on a boat. that time I'll ask her...

I will.....

To be continue....

<( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

(I'm so Sorry I'm late... did anyone miss me?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 2.1K 76
Một cặp vợ chồng kết hôn vì sự định ước của hai gia đình, cuộc sống hôn nhân liệu có viên mãn?, liệu một cá nhân trong cuộc hôn nhân này sẽ thay đổi...
22.1K 1.3K 43
❝ 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙉𝙀𝙀𝘿 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘼𝙒𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙁𝙀𝙀𝙇 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀 ❞ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄...
87.8K 3.8K 19
[COMPLETED; BOOK ONE OF THE ROSE TRIOLOGY] Ayame was a lost child, one who had no place left in the cold world. When she was found, she was close t...
65.3K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...