The Wilde family { EDITING TI...

Od kosta10

This is the story of Violet Wilde - A cheerful, beautiful young lady, living in the city of Zootropolis, and... Viac

When dreams come true...
A story's magic
The Birthday party
Heroism
A new world
Affiliation
First of her kind
A Friday feeling
The walk of Destiny
The Agency
Targets
Fresh wounds
Parental love
Violet
Sitting ducks
Reversal
The Miracle
Lost
Recovery
Destiny's whims
The judgement
Hostage ( Nick's story )
Choices to make
Drawing chapter
Suspect
An egghead's lecture
The raccoon
Revelation
On the move
The interrogation
Summoned
The warning
Law and Justice
The ruling
New sibling
Studentessa
Friends'meeting
Victims
The gift's curse
Would you dare to explain...
Opportunities
The plan
New Identity
Chapter ---
Resurrected
One is never alone
Agent 47
The mission
Integration
Covert ops
Unexpected turn
Reunion
A breath of fresh air
The film star
Never miss the opportunity!
A mystery
In the shadows
The ultimate lifeform
Standing on a crossroad
A heartbreak
Meeting a legend
In doubts we trust
An evening's worth
The party
Now you realize...
Love sparks
Family values
Long awaited...
Proposal
IT'S EDITING TIME!
Drawing chapter 2!

Never let dispair take over you!

49 6 0
Od kosta10

Dear Readers, the story continues! This time, things get a liiiiitle rougher! I'm sure the following chapters will be interesting!

If you enjoyed the story so far, please let me know by hitting the star and making it shine, thank you! ^^

Sincerely:

Kosta

Judy had to make a difficult decision. Becoming an integral part of the Agency would sure cause disturbances among her present contacts. This could prove to be the greatest challenge of all – Not even joining the cursed Organization would be so difficult! What were the obstacles to joining THEM, actually? Disguising and – voila! No one would ever suspect her of anything! All she had to do is undergo the surgery and then change her personal identity ( or, in other words, to obtain new ID documents ). The first step was arranged – Ramsey would help her. He was a surgeon, after all. The next step... although it looked harder, it was not that difficult. Lilla was one of the most experienced former agents, and Billy had a lot of contacts among THEIR ranks... There should be no deviations.

Yet, Judy felt uneasy... The bare fact that she would become one of THEM made her cry. Who knows what plans they had? What was she going to be obliged to do and what would sanctions for disobedience be? If ever you turned on them, what would THEY do? Judy reasoned and measured each one of the questions... But she found only abstract answers. One had to relieve something personally in order to gain the most valuable of life – experience. Experience is responsible for developing a stable and adaptive understanding for the surrounding environment, and constant practice was at the center of the nourishing sources. Information.... That priceless resource, which rests so deep into the conscience... It is everywhere. Information has a thousand faces and no particular form. Judy had to gather as much as she could of it.

Sometimes, the bare fact that we do not understand is torturous enough for us. Judy had felt that way when she searched in Zoogle in an attempt to find any details of this Agency... But what she received as data was related just to the government agencies, such as the SAA, MCA, CWA, SSA, SZPDSA and others... From what Judy had learnt, the Agency in question had not been registered as a governmental. And yet, it had positions among the authorities. Which could mean one thing only – corruption.

What was more, it was obvious the Agency had managed to cover itself well – enough. The entire state was aware of its presence, and yet, one could do nothing but just observe the daily terror, to which zootopians were subjected.

It was then that Judy decided to become part of the Agency... She would not just stand and wait for THEM to find her and, eventually, kill her. The Agency knew so much stuff about her, it was time they gave Judy herself some "knowledge"...

Despite the theoretical perfection of their plan, Judy still felt uneasy. She sat in her couch, ignoring everything around her. In fact, everyone else was quiet and it was explicable. No one wanted the pressure to escalate. From her point, Lilla observed Judy carefully and reasoned. Where has she been? What made her look like that? But Lilla found it hard to ask questions. Somehow, she realized this was not the most appropriate moment. Judy would share, soon or late... But time passed, and her niece's face remained frowned...

"Judy..." Lilla started "What has happened?"

It was the moment that she thought Judy would flounce about it and probably smash her head. But, contrary to her expectations, Judy just lifted her head slowly and turned at her.

"Auntie... I have decided... to become one of THEM..."

Lilla's fur bristled after such a comment. She stared at Judy and examined her carefully.

"Judy! What... what on Zearth are you thinking about!?" Lilla gasped, unable to hold her emotions. In response, Judy just shook her head.

"I have to, auntie! THEY'll never give up on chasing me... even after THEY achieved their goal... in termination my entire family..."

"Judy! Do not let despair take over you!" Lilla was really frightened this time. How could one not be? Seeing how your own relatives gradually become influenced by the worst of your enemies... Suddenly, Lilla remembered... She had felt the same when she left her Mum and Dad and decided to join... THEM. She could still see the hot tears, which fell off her mother's eyes... Bonnie's lack of understanding as referring to the situation, the way Lilla tried to explain things to her little sister and the eventual turn of events, which caused.... Lilla shuddered at this one. Yes.... She and Bonnie had lost their parents... Though Bonnie still had no idea of it... And Lilla had decided to spare Judy such details... It was between sisters, after all. And besides, now, far more important matters lied ahead.

"Judy..." Despite having reasoned it, Lilla could still not believe what she had heard. "Is it correct? You wish to become one of THEM? For real?"

"Yes, auntie..." Judy nodded in agreement. She was already hard – set, no one would convince her to change her mind.

"Judy..." Lilla started. "Think of it twice and thrice before..." she gulped "Before making your final decision!"

Though she realized it was impossible to make Judy reconsider her moves, Lilla perfectly knew of the risks and would warn her niece at all costs...

"Judy... I won't stand in your way..." Lilla spoke again. Her voice trembled, but she quickly got over it. "I won't stand in your way, but I feel obliged to warn you... The path ahead is not easy."

"First thing you'll have to do before you join THEM for real, you'll be sent on a mission. I can't speak with certainty, but THEY could either send you to kill, or to kidnap and torture. Do you think you'll be ready for it?"

Judy shuddered at the very thought of it. Gosh! THEY could send her to kill! She would become an assassin, just like...

Lilla noticed the change and nodded. "Yes... And the worse is, once you have applied, there is no turning back. You'll have to follow and obey, or.... Well... You saw what could have happened to the Philips... The stalker, the chase and so on..."

"So, once I find THEM and they accept my "offer", let's name it so, I won't be able to refuse further?"

"Well, it's something like pre – contractual liability. No one can stop you from quitting the agreement, but you'll have to bear the negative consequences of your actions."

"Ah, so, this is it..." Judy nodded in turn. "Well, I don't have any intention to give up, at least for now. As for the future... One way or another, I'm already a target. But I'm NOT a prey! I shall resist and fight THEM, if necessary... Just like..." here, Judy sighed. "Just like my Dear Husband..."

"Okay... So..." Lilla started, but was interrupted by someone.

"Madam Hopps..." he turned at Judy and nodded.

"Yes?" Lilla spoke. The agent looked confused.

"I seek Madam Judy Hopps..." he started again, after a short silence.

"Me?" Judy turned at him.

"Ah, Madam Hopps..."

"Wilde" Judy corrected him.

"Excuse me?"

"Wilde" Judy accented and rolled eyes. "How many times do I have to repeat myself: "Wilde. I am Madam Wilde. The wife of Nick Wilde".

"Right... apologies, Madam Wilde... Agent B wishes to talk to you..."

Judy stood up surprised. She had not expected this on Billy's behalf. He invited her to some... lonely place? Judy lifted her eyebrow. Secretly, she checked for her weapon and was satisfied to find it in place.

She exited the room and followed the agent to the cellar. There, smoking a cigarette, stood... Billy himself. He carried something...

"Judy!" he whispered. "Let's go in!"

"Not until I receive an explanation. Why have I been brought here?"

"They are ready, Judy... your PI documents... But no one must ever see or hear about it!" he warned.

Judy received a small package. She nodded in agreement. All details were followed and the tasks were accomplished as per protocol... Judy opened the package and took a look at the new Identity card... It was covered in some strange symbols...

"Crypto defense." Billy explained. "If ever THEY try to check validity, the system will get a green light without any suspicious data. Everything has been falsified, even your UIN and UIC. You may ask how we did it..."

"Yeah, it must have been quite a challenge!" Judy smirked at her fronts.

"Oh, undoubtedly!" Billy spoke. "But the risks are also great, and we'll have to take every precaution in order to protect you in the best possible way! After all, you're not an "ordinary UCA, but the wife of the Chief himself."

"Yes... what else do I have to know?"

"Your passport has been modified, should the authorities try to check - in at your personal electronic record. They won't find anything disturbing there, just falsified data, which has been verified by us. Of course, nowhere it is written, so they'll have no choice but to accept. Thus, you could even travel abroad without getting suspected or caught."

"More, the Agency will try probably examine you closely. So, we'll have to equip you well..."

"What if they send me on a murder mission?"

"Right..." Billy sighed. "There, things could get complicated." He fell silent. "I can't predict what could happen... The recruitment methods are kept in secret, even from the elite agents. Only bosses know of them..."

Judy thought for a moment. Indeed, Billy continued:

"You have to be sure... I don't know if your auntie had told you, but..."

"Yes..." Judy answered. "Once I go in, there's no turning back."

"Right..." Judy sighed. "All I have to do is perform the other step..."

Billy did not ask any questions. He was trained well enough not to be curious when the circumstances were specific... He had learnt to adapt fast, even faster than anyone's expectation. When the plan changed, he was resourceful enough to think of the new circumstances and quickly find a solution to any problem that appeared. But next, Billy had noticed something, which disturbed him greatly... He had started sweating...

"B? Is everything okay?" Judy whispered, as she grew worried at the way he looked.

In response, Billy just nodded. He calmed down a bit and was about to say something, when a deafening shot pierced the darkness.

"Gosh!" Judy shouted, flounced on the floor and pulled Billy as well. Another shot pierced the air.

"Ugh..." Billy gasped.

"B! Are you ok!?" Judy screamed.

"Yeah, no worries..." Billy spoke. Then, he took out his gun and fired at the attacker."

"Judy! Take them! I shall deal with this miscreant..." he said, but it was obvious he was injured badly.

"I won't leave you!" Judy shouted. Another shot followed. Bill fell on the floor again. But while falling, he fired once more and shot the attacker in the head...

"Judy! Take them!" Billy spoke quickly. "Take them, and use them against THEM! Learn their secrets..." Billy shuddered and put his hand on the floor... when he pulled it back, he saw something... red.

"Ugh!" he sighed. "I had myself finished..."

"B?... B! B, please, hold on! I'm gonna call an ambul..." Judy screamed, as she held his hand. Billy did not respond. He had already lost a lot of blood and his vision was already blurred. Hallucinations appeared...

"Do you remember.... Do you remember us?" they whispered, as they approached from everywhere...

"B!" Judy shouted and shook him. For a moment, Billy came to his senses. "Judy... please... forgive me.... I have been unable to assist you in your endeavor..."

"B... I forgive you... Please, just hold on!" Judy repeated. Though she had managed to stop the bloodstream, Billy had already lost a critical amount...

"Never let despair take over you, Judy..." he whispered...

Agent B smirked at his front. "I feel more comfortable now... Peace... Tranquility..." he was raving. He... he...

Judy grabbed her cellphone and dialed the emergency number... In a matter of minutes, paramedics were in the hall...

There, they saw Judy... the only survivor of the attack.

"Madam! Let us check..." one of the paramedics spoke and leaned towards Billy...

"JUDY! WHAT'S..." Lilla shouted from behind, but quickly fell silent and froze...

In a few minutes, the paramedic turned at Judy.

"I'm sorry, Madam.... It's all we could do...."

Now, Judy leaned towards Billy. She looked at his pale face and a few tears fell off her eyes...

"May God soothe your Soul, Bil..." Judy murmured softly, as she hugged her friend. Then, she started crying...

Where does Billy know from that Judy would become an agent of the Agency!? Lololololol! Never underestimate the Second Most Elite!

I'm roaring in cry, Dear Readers! *Sobbing* This is one of the saddest chapters ever! :(

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.7K 578 17
Silver the Hedgehog wishes for nothing more than to be a normal hedgehog. But no, he has to be psychic and time-traveler to the boot. Because of his...
2.2K 112 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...
11.6K 345 48
Life starts out exciting for a pink hedgehog by the name of Aurora when she sets out on her own for the first time at the age of 20. The only downsid...
119K 3.2K 58
Sonic hide secret from his friend, and specially from his boyfriend Shadow, Sonics escape from the danger and accidentally found his losten adoptive...