Creation L.H

By HolyMichaelClifford

Nexia Rose McGarth grew up with only a father to take care of her. A father that spent most of his time in hi... More

Preface
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors Note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Quick
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Authors Note
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One

Chapter Twenty Nine

183 14 17
By HolyMichaelClifford

The wind blew through my hair messily as I made sure the coat was wrapped around me tightly. After a few minutes of talking to Luke saying that I just needed some air I had been waiting patiently for Aaron to get here.

Though I would much rather something happen and he couldn't come. I didn't want to think of anything, I just wanted to stay with the cute tin can that I was beginning to fall for if I wasn't already in love with him that was.

I chewed on my bottom lip seeing head lights flashing and I knew it had to be Aaron.

Luke had caught onto my mood when he had come home around the same time my dad had almost an hour later. But it didn't help that I was slightly freaking out knowing that he would be gone tomorrow and right now I was letting him hug and kiss me and saying that he loved me.

That had to be the worst part of this whole thing. I was a traitor, back stabber, someone that he would never forgive. I would be known as the first girl to screw him over, or to screw a robot over.

My feet kicked at the dirt sending small pebbles and dust up into the night sky. The moon was shinning and I saw that it was almost full. Tomorrow would be the full moon and I had heard that there would be a meteor shower.

Aarons car finally came to a stop infront of me and he turned his headlights off opening the window he motioned me to get in and I did so quickly.

The cold was something that I hated about the beginning of fall. Everything else was simply beautiful but the cold was something I detested almost as much as the thought of eating brussel sprouts.

"What's up buttercup?" He asked once I had sat down in the warm leather interior seat.

"Same old same old." I reported.

"Wanting to get gang banged by One Direction and 5SOS still?" He asked it seemed like we were old friends having not seen eachother in years. That was true though but we weren't old and since he had come back from Florida he had been over just recently today.

"You know it."

"Saving yourself for Niall I see."

"Or Michael from Five Seconds Of Summer. I don't really care. Which ever one I see first." I told him simply and he nodded at that answer.

"So what is your amazing plan captain?" I questioned trying to get a good look at him through the dark.

"Tomorrow night bring him out to the lake." He told me simply and I squinted at him.

"That's the plan?" I said in disbelief.

"Bring him out there and fall into the lake purposefully. If he knows you can't swim he'll try to come in after you."

"Good idea but did it ever occur to you that he has i don't know maybe a few thousands of electrical wiring all backed up and the idea of getting shot with bolts doesn't sound so amazing to me."

He frowned as if remembering that.

"Take him there and do what ever it is you do best. Lure him to the water and throw it on him. I'll be in the background to help out." He was really determined to get rid of Luke, and it would be a very painful process for him.

"How about I make him give me a piggy back ride? He has a small compartment on the back of his neck that has an off button, his memory chip and everything else."

"Why didn't you just turn him off earlier?" Aaron asked me irritated like he couldn't believe I had kept this most important of things from him.

"Aaron I can turn him off all I want it would just just shut him down for a couple hours and than maybe the back up at dads work would just turn him back on. It won't get rid of a six foot four giant boy in my house." I snapped back at him sarcastically.

"Okay I see your point." He began. "And than what? We push him into the lake when he's off and that would probably destroy him?" I nodded at that and he seemed relieved.

"Well that is all worked out just tell him that it's like a date and stuff."

"I know Aaron." I told him laughing anmd he frowned at this.

"You seem to be getting a little bit too close to the boy is something more going on?" He asked suspiciously and I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like he was angry about that idea.

"No nothing Aaron." I lied and he seemed to take that as an answer.

--

----

"Shouldn't the boy be asking the girl on the romantic date and not the other way around?" Luke laughed shaking his head as I guided him through the forest holding his hand securely.

I was trying to hold back from shaking and wanting to stutter or look guilty. After hours of long consideration I finally got up the nerve to ask Luke to go on this special "date" with me. I felt like a horrible person, a siren, or vixen.

One of those girls that leads boys to their death like Regin the Radiant had or like a succubus would. I was worse though I was pathetic.

Luke didn't deserve this though he had hurt me quite a bit but I knew he didn't do it enough to make this be his punishment. He was seeming more human by the minute and I was thankful for that part but that was also meaning that I was getting closer to having to kill him.

It wasn't something that I wanted to do and though it wasn't against the law to murder a robot that looked similar to a real human boy it felt wrong.

"Yeah well I'm a unique matter boyo." I joked through gritted teeth trying to hold back from throwing up because of the nerves that I was feeling.

"You are quite something amazing, unique would be an understatement." Luke answered and I rolled my eyes at his answer. Of course he would have to say such cute things to me before I was to kill him.

That sounded so terrible especially in my head and I knew if I was to say it out loud it would get worse. I stopped walking than once we started to come to the clearing in the trees where the river was. The sun had set hours ago and I knew it was almost eleven the time that Aaron and I had come up with.

Luke stopped faithfully by my side with a grin on his face. What ever dad was giving him to make him more human it seemed to be working because it looked like colour was going to his face. But I knew whatever it was wouldn't be enough to make Luke turn into a human.

"Luke I know you won't believe me when I say this," I began slowly in a shaky voice and his smile disappeared replaced by a look of worry as his hands went up to cup my face.

"What is is love?" He asked me worriedly and he brung my face up to meet his. His bright blue eyes reflecting the distorted image of me and I just wanted to cry.

"That I do love you, very much and I am just so glad that I had you in my life." I told him and he didn't seem to notice the pretense I used as he brung my lips up to meet his softly and gently.

I knew I could feel sparks in just the kiss it made me feel like everything was better that maybe I could be happy. Like all my problems were solved. After a few seconds we pulled back slowly and unwillingly

"I love you too beautiful. The way I feel about you is indescribable." He told me pulling me in for a big hug. He enveloped me in his arms and I seemed to get lost in his scent.

I knew I had to get this over with now or I wouldn't be able to do this. I took a deep breath getting out of his arms but reaching for his hand. He gave it a gentle squeeze seeing that I was still a bit anxious.

"We can go home and lay in bed babe if that is what you need. We can save the date for another day." He told me sweetly and I shook my head rapidly. My long curly strands started to fall from the messy bun that I had put them in and I swipped them from my lip gloss.

"No I had this all planned out and I am going to be sad if we don't have this special night." I said getting emotional. I wiped the on break of the first tear before it could slide down my cheek.

"What's wrong love?" He asked me concerned and I know I had to say something, I racked my brain for a brief second until I found something good to say.

"You wouldn't be okay if you were a women and mother nature visited you every month it made you emotional and it made the inside of your underwear look like you've been in a bloody murder accident."

His eyes got wide at this as he looked down at my crotch probably unable to come up with a good response. I shook it off pulling onto his hand to make him come and he did so.

My legs are getting tired will you give me a piggy back ride?' I asked him and he looked down at my pants again looking like he wasn't sure about my suppose period and me being on his back.

"I'm wearing a tampon for crist sakes." I lied he nodded swiftly and turned so I could get on his back. He helped boost me up and I got into a comfortable postion.

I leaned in my hands at his back but slowly crawling up to his neck.

"I love you so much Lucas." I told him as I reached for his neck. "I am so sorry." I whispered my voice breaking as I touched the soft skin of his neck. My hand didn't hit any hard spot where the back of his control panel should be at.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked hesitantly with a soft chuckle as my hand brushed against his neck. He shouldn't be laughing about this. Robots weren't tickilish, and he should have that control panel right here.

I pulled myself slightly back to get a better look at his neck to see that it was just skin. Nothing more than the soft flesh that any of us would have. I stopped moving unable to breath at the sight.

This wasn't possible it was right here yesterday. I even checked when I had got home from talking with Aaron. It was there as plain as day and now it was just gone.

"Luke put me down for a second." I spoke up and he let go letting me hop to my feet as I spun him around. I grabbed him tightly pulling him to me to see if I could hear what I thought I could hear. And there is was a distinct rythme where his heart would be located at if he was human.

"What is it Nexia?" He asked me worriedly pulling back to look at me and I pushed away from him. Where my hands should have connected with hard metal it was instead met with soft skin. There seemed to be no trace of a robot.

"Who are you?" I ignored his question and I saw his eyes get wide.

"I'm Luke, Nexia." He said in a panicked voice.

"You'e not Luke." I accused him and I knew I was right this boy was in fact entirely male, human male to be exact. This couldn't be my robot Luke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155 7 20
Mal Irwin didn't think she could love after what her ex-boyfriend kai did to her but when she went to go see her brother Ashton Irwin the year she gr...
533 76 12
"Life is about making choices and it is clear that I suck at that-otherwise, I wouldn't be here standing alone at night, wearing the dress I picked t...
11.7K 477 34
𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗦⋆·˚ ༘ * -ˏˋ ꒰ luke hemmings ꒱ ˊˎ status :: writing 21.03.23 - xx.07.24 lrh/fem!oc social media/irl cover :: @...
208 75 25
Lili decides to move to the other side of the united states because her twin sister has been getting all of the modeling jobs and she needed money. S...