When You're the Owner...

By ReeeeeBeeeee

There exists a young woman who has alot of power in her hands. She is innocently cruel, and mercilessly arrog... More

Hello!!
Contents Page
Prolouge
Arc 1-1: Ceo, Take me Please!
Arc 1-2: Ceo, Take me Please!
Arc 1-3: Ceo, Take me Please!
Arc 1-5: Ceo, Take me Please!
Arc 1-6: Ceo, Take me Please!
Arc 1-7: Ceo, Take me Please! (END)
Arc 2-1: My Handsome King
Arc 2-2: My Handsome King
Arc 2-3: My Handsome King
Arc 2-4: My Handsome King
Arc 2-5: My Handosme King
Arc 2-6: My Handsome King
Arc 2-7: My Handsome King
Arc 2-8: My Handsome King
Arc 2-9: My Handsome King
Arc 2-10: My Handsome Queen
Arc 2-11: My Handsome Queen (END)
Arc 3-1: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-2: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-3: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-4: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-5: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-6: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me!
Arc 3-7: Mr Sexy Vampire, Bite Me! (END)
Arc 4-1: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-2: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-3: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-4: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-5: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-6: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-7: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-8: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-9: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-10: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-11: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-12: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman!
Arc 4-13: Step on me, Strong Independent Woman! (END)
Arc 5-1: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-2: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-3: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-4: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-5: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-6: My Love from Down Below!
Arc 5-7: My Love from Down Below! (END)
Arc 6-1: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-2: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-3: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-4: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-5: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-6: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-7: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-8: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-9: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-10: The Beloved Anti-Hero
Arc 6-11: The Beloved Anti-Hero (END)
Arc 7-1: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-2: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-3: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-4: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-5: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-6: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-7: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-8: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-9: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-10: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-11: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-12: Yum, Brains!
Arc 7-13: Yum, Brains! (END)
ANNOUNCEMENT
Arc 8-1: Repent Overseer, Repent.
Arc 8-2: Repent Overseer, Repent.
Arc 8-3: Repent Overseer, Repent.
Arc 8-4: Repent Overseer, Repent.
Arc 8-5: Repent Overseer, Repent. (END)
Alternate Ending
The End!
SURPRISE!!!
Prequel
Bonus Chapter #1 When You're the Owner...
Bonus Chapter #2 When You're the Owner...
Bonus Chapter #3 When You're the Owner...
Bonus Chapter #4 When You're the Owner...
Bonus Chapter #5 When You're the Owner...
Bonus Chapter #6 When You're the Owner...
Special Thanks!

Arc 1-4: Ceo, Take me Please!

7.7K 328 11
By ReeeeeBeeeee

CHAPTER 4: Fight!

The plane lands at the airport safely.

The group immediately head over to the hotel. Faith had her own room right across from Kris, so that he could check up on her periodically.

Kris was busy, he was here on business afterall.

Thus he informed Faith that he wouldn't be able to keep her company tomorrow.

Faith didn't really mind. She needed a day to locate Leona anyways. So this worked out well.

She nods at him and watches him leave her room.

Faith falls asleep happily. Tomorrow her plan will start.

The birds were chirping, the sunshine was out.

She exits her hotel room, only to stare up at the blue sky.

It was cloudy, however not gloomy. A good day to start her search.

Honestly she has no idea where to find Leona. The only time she's seen her was back in their home country.

However she knew her habits. Afterall she's watched this world countless of times.

Leona loves working out at the gym. She especially likes practising kickboxing.

And since she's rich, and comes from a high end family, she must go to a prestigious gym.

That narrows down the search by quite alot.

It'll also most likely be a gym close by her house, or workplace, which aren't  hard to find out where.

Naturally Faith couldn't move around so easily, as Kris' servants surround her. They were there to cater to her every need and to look after her.

During the car ride Faith gathered all of the information she needed, and was able to narrow down her choices to 2 gym's.

One near Leona's home and one near her workplace.

The car stopped in front of the gym next to her house first.

Faith exits looking fresh and elegant. She wore a long brown trench coat, with classy boots.

She goes to enter the gym however was stopped at reception. "Miss do you have a reservation?"

Of course exclusive gyms sometimes require appointments, or VIP access cards.

Faith glances at her subordinates, gesturing for them to take care of it.

Kris is a influential man anyways, so she may as utilise him while she could.

Leaving her servants behind, Faith enters the common room, only to see people working out.

There weren't many, around 5 or so people, however each of their bodies were fully sculptured, showing no excess fat at all.

From the corner of Faith's eyes she could see an athletic figure practising her punches and kicks against a sandbag.

Bingo.

How lucky.

The Overseer found Leona on her first try.

Faith immediately beelines towards her.

Leona's blonde hair was tied into a long pony tail. Her milky white skin was covered in sweat showing how intense her workout was, and finally her brown eyes were sharpened with determination.

She was like a blazing flame, devouring everything in her path.

Faith smiles knowingly, as she had made the correct choice.

This woman is definitely much better than the fl.

She's intelligent, strong, calculative, determined and finally beautiful.

It's not hard to be better than such a useless fl anyways.

"Hello!" Faith greets the powerful woman with a merry tone.

Leona pauses her movements, only to glance at Faith. Her face morphs into an indifferent expression. "Who are you? Who let you in?" She glances around as if trying to find security.

Faith frowns. "I'm a member too. I just wanted to say you look really cool. Could you teach me kickboxing?" Faith's sparkling green eyes had a sly look to them.

Leona snorts with contempt. "If you want to learn, a coach will teach you. I'm busy, and I'd appreciate it if you left." Leona puts in her ear buds and goes back to practising against the sandbag.

Faith shrugs as soon, a coach approaches her. "Miss please do not disturb our other clients, if you want to learn please come with me."

Faith nods, smiling happily. "Okay."

The coach takes Faith to a yoga mat laid out in the back of the gym. "The key to kickboxing, is having your muscles ready to perform." He looks Faith's smaller, fragile body up and down. It was obvious he believed she didn't have any basic training at all.

Which is true...

But for the overseer who doesn't need to put in any effort to excel at something, it was a different story.

Faith watches as he demonstrates some basic moves that would help build her core muscles. "Coach, actually, I do have some foundation in kickboxing."

The coach looked shocked and scrutinised her body. He probably thought she was just saying so. "Look, miss. Building muscle is very important for any sport. You can't just skip-"

Faith interrupts him with a cold smile. She shrugs off her trench coat, revealing herself in a crop top and booty shorts. She ties her black hair up into a bun, kicking off her boots. "I really do know at least the basics sir."

The couch tsked. Her muscles are completely undeveloped. There is no way in hell she could perform any decent moves. However he decides to humour her. "Fine. Then show me what you got in the ring."

Faith nods rapidly. "It'll be my pleasure." She happily skips over to the ring, where another coach enters. She was an older woman, perhaps in her 30's.

"Ying, just take it easy with this one. She only knows the basics." The couch instructs her, obviously putting emphasis on the word basics.

Ying immediately understood his prompt and relaxes her stance a little. This means she should take it easy.

However as soon as they yelled start, Faith was in front of Ying within seconds.

Faith throws a jab right at Ying taking her by surprise. However Ying was a trained professional, so even though she was surprised her reflexes acted on their own. She attempts to counterattack Faith, however it was like Faith expected that response, as she throws a straight right at her face.

Ying had to hold her attack back, and instead lean backwards, avoiding the blow. Before she could recover, Faith had already thrown a right high kick in quick succession, hitting Ying's head, breaking her stance, and sending her down onto the mat.

The coach watching was stunned.

He never imagined such an untrained body to perform smooth and impactful movements like that. He hurriedly calls to stop the sparring session, and glances at Faith with a strange gaze. "You... really do know a thing or two, huh?."

Faith nods happily climbing out of the ring. "That's right."

The coach began to sweat, just thinking about how much stronger her blows would become with the proper workout. He suddenly got excited.

However before he could tell her his thoughts, another strong voice cuts through the air. "You're  good. Come, spar with me too."

The coach turns around only to see Leona standing behind him with a challenging gaze.

She was obviously just fired up by what she saw.

Faith smiles a bright smile. "Okay." She replies uncaringly, this was afterall what she wanted, however the coach was panicking.

Leona was one of the gym's best trained fighter.

Even though the newcomer has some moves, her delicate body couldn't handle Leona's blows.

He tries to advise Faith, however Leona had already climbed up onto the ring, and yelled "begin!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384 45 81
Second Book of the Soul - Celesi Veil Trilogy When the living essence of three girls are put at risk, giving room for a second essence within themsel...
2.7K 133 19
To think of being a modern witch and living in a modern world where magic is part of everyday life would be enough? Nope, apparently not for me. Beca...
67.5K 5.4K 50
Ancient Blood Series: Book 2 - She shook her head the micro amount his grip would allow. "I... I killed all those people!" "Yes," the word came out i...
484 59 28
'This world is sick. And we are nothing more than mere symptoms.' Over four centuries ago the sun set - and never rose again, plunging the world into...