Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 32

74.9K 1.9K 220
By moonchild80

Hope you enjoy, queens💕💕

Tristan's POV:

After dropping Aurora off to the house, I drive back to the lock up. I'm in no mood to fuck around. I'm on the verge of strangling someone.

My mind drifting off to what I saw today. A man touching my wife right in front of me. I'm trying to change, trying to stop myself from killing any man who breathes around her. But I don't want to scare her off when she's just started getting comfortable with me.

Although the monster in me is telling me to find out who the fuck he is and take him down to my basement, showing him nothing but good torture. But as I said, I'm holding back on doing that. For her and only for her. I don't want her resenting me.

I stop at the lockup and slide out the car, heading towards the entrance. I can't catch a fucking break. This motherfucker is still playing with me but I refuse to kill him. He has something I want and I'm not stopping till I get it.

I open the cell and shut the door behind me, looking at the blood covered concrete floor. I strive off the sight of blood. It only intensifies my urge to kill.

I swear if he doesn't talk.

"Talk. Now." I growl, the minute I walk in and see him laying there, almost lifeless. I'm not going to spare him if he doesn't spill everything.

To that statement, he just laughs. A laugh that enrages me because I know that kind of laugh. It's the laugh you just did something sadistic and pure evil. Hell, like I wouldn't know it.

"I'm surprised you haven't figured it out yet, Tristan." He scoffs, leaning his head against the wall and throwing it back. I fucking knew something wasn't right and it looks like I'm about to find out what it is.

"Figured what out?" I hiss at him, hitting my fist against the wall. I'm on the edge of exploding. And this dramatic motherfucker trying to act sly and build up tension is not helping.

"Didn't you think that you found me too easily?" He chuckles sadistically as I clench my jaw and knit my brows. Fuck.

"I fucking swear that if you don't tell me-" I sigh, rubbing my forehead in frustration.

"It was all planned, Tristan." He finally confesses. "I made you think that you caught me. You caught Petrov's second in command and that without me, he couldn't do anything." He continues and I ram my fists into my slacks. "Did you really think I'd be stupid enough to spy on your main warehouse? Come on now, Tristan." He explains, his Russian accent audible through his words making me angrier by the second.

"All I've been doing these past couple of months is distract you. Make you think that the plan we made is on hold since I was your captive. And it worked." He rambles on. "Haven't you noticed that you stopped looking for Petrov when you got me?" He questions, falling into deep laughter as my anger simmers. Fuck.

"You really are Petrov's bitch. He's got you doing whatever he wants, huh?" I mock him and his face twitches in anger. As it should be.

"I'll do anything to get revenge on you. What your father did to my blood." He hisses and I laugh.

"Ah yes. One of our greatest victories." I sigh then step closer to him. "I have to say I've underestimated you. I just have one question, what does he want with Aurora?"

"Don't you get it? He wants her so he can hurt you. We didn't think the day would come where you would settle down. You're a heartless bastard who doesn't care about anyone." He breathes. Tell me something I don't know." But look where we are. A girl finally fucked you up." He laughs and I can feel my hand twitching to wrap around his throat and choke him but I compose myself, knowing that I will ruin it for him.

"So he's using her to get to me? He's too weak to come straight at me, huh?"

"To be honest, he is. He knows he is but that doesn't matter. What matters is what he plans to do with her."

"And what might that be?" I tease, laughing at the fact that he thinks he can get his hands on her.

"She's his payment for someone. Someone who has helped us."

"That's quite a plan nikolai. Too bad I'm on my way to ruin it right now." I inform him.

"It's too late, she's in his hands now." He mischeviously plays and my face twitches in anger.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?" I threaten him to which he shoots a smirk my way.

"I've been stalling you so he can go take her." By then I was already out the door and I hear him behind me."She's gone." He continues to scream behind me but I ignore it and storm out the room. "And do you know who's taking her? Her father." He says and I stop for a second. Her fucking father is involved? How the hell did the Russians get to him?

I wanted to go back and interrogate him but I couldn't. I couldn't because she was in danger. If Petrov even saw her, there's no telling to what he might do to her. Fuck.

I've never felt like this, panicked. My thoughts are all over the place. I want to shoot my fucking self for allowing them to get close enough to take her but I want to look for her and get her back where she belongs.

In my hold. With me.

"Elijah. Get all the men to my house right now, pack amo and guns. Call the snipers and get moving." I yell, running as fast as I could towards my car.

I'm not playing no more. I'm getting her back tonight. I trust my power enough to know that.

I drive as fast as I can, my mind focused on how I'm goin to find her.

I swear to God if he so much as lays a finger on her, I won't even begin to describe what I'll put him through. Every single one of them will suffer badly. They can come at me all they want. They already have. But Aurora is off limits. She's the only person I want to keep safe, all to myself.

Fuck. What kind of a man am I? What kind of a husband am I to expose her to danger like that? I was so focused on being mad about her 'male friend' that I forgot to keep my eyes on her.

Guilt swarms through me as I continue to drive towards our house.

As the gates open, I see all my mens' cars parked waiting for me. Elijah walks towards me and I step out of the vehicle. I'm so fucking stressed. I've always had eyes on her. This is the furtherst she's ever been from me and it's making me angry, anxious even.

"Boss, the maid is severely injured and the backdoor has footstep prints. Several ones. We think they've taken Aurora through the forest." Elijah informs me as I continue walking.

"Let's get a move on then. I don't have time to waste. I want choppers on site if I need them." I order, raising my voice so everyone hears.

I'm ending this once and for all. Tonight.

Aurora's POV:

Tears stream down my face as he tugs me closer and yanks me by my arm, going into the forest behind the house while two tall men with rifles stood behind me, annihilating any chance of me escaping. Not to mention, I'm still barefoot wearing nothing but a lace nightgown. The coldness making my skin prickle and the rain making the gown cling to it.

I haven't had time to process it. My dad is involved in all this Mafia stuff and he had come back once again to hurt me.

"Get a move on, we need to get to the car." He barks at me, pushinh me as I struggle to walk. My feet are bruised from all the rocks, pointy twigs I'm stepping on.

"Dad, please. Just let me help Claire and I'll come with you." I cry out, still in shock yet the image Claire's limp body on the floor lingering in my mind."I-I won't try to run and I won't fight you. J-Just please, let me go help her." I plead him, hoping he can let me.

"Don't call me that, you worthless little whore." He snaps, digging his fingers into my skin. "Does a daughter run away from her dad, huh?" He interrogates, slapping me across the face so hard. That hurt.

That slap triggered all my memories of him. The abuse I had to endure and the hell he put me through.

"W-Why? Wh-What did I e-ever do to y-you?" I hiccup, looking up to him as he stares at me disgustingly. I will never understand why he hates me so much.

"You were forced upon me. I wanted a son who can make me proud." He explains, pulsating with rage as I sniffle. "And you, your only purpose was to serve me. That's all you are good for. All you women need to learn your place. You need to learn that you're for the man to use and to order around however he wishes." He snaps at me, bombarding me with sexist comments as I twist my face in fear and let tears freely fall down my flushed damp cheeks. "You wanted more, haven't you? You wanted to be independant like your mother taught you." He continues, his voice alone is enough to make my skin crawl. "You were supposed to be my moneymaker. That was your only purpose and you ran away."

"W-Why are you doing this t-to me?" I cry, unable to contain myself.

"Stop crying and fix your damn self. I got a lot of money riding on you." He tells me then continues to lead me through the dark woods. "You won't get harmed. You'll be in good hands, all he wants is your husband." My face drops and my beart races when he says that. I immedately stop and start sobbing.

"Tristan? No please. Please, don't hurt him. You can take me but please don't hurt anyone. I-I'll do what you want, I-I'll do what he wants." I pathetically beg of him but he simply opens the door to a van and shoves me in.

The entire ride, I was forced to silence my cries and keep my head down which I did. I didn't want to stir up any trouble so I just did as told.

We drive for what feels like forever before we come to a stop. The van parks in the middle of nowhere. They order me to exit which I immediately do. I hug myself and glance around to where I am and I have no idea where I am. All that comes in sight is a creepy looking building. It doesn't take long to realize this is where they'll force me in.

We enter the damp, ancient building and walk through the narrow rusty hall. We pass quite a few rooms before we reach a room

The room displays four men standing guard in the back, again holding rifles like the men that came to take me. But what catches my attention the most is the middle aged man who's sat on the chair with a naked woman straddling his lap. The sound of their moaning as she grinds on him and they both kiss each other, making me look away.

"Boss." My dad says beside me and the man looks at us. He ushers the woman off his lap, giving her a slap on her buttcheeks to which she bites her lip. She makes her way over. She looks me up and down and rolls her eyes, giving me a scowl before walking past us and exiting the dimly lighted room.

"Ah, Carson. You've done an excellent job bringing her. Let the games begin." He delightfully hums, his accent thick as he rolls his chair and walks towards us with an evil smirk on his face.

Panic is an understatement.

Hi, there. Hope you liked this somewhat short chapter💕💕

I'm sorry it's taking me forever to release chapters but don't worry. I'll be updating in two days this time.

This is dedicated to saibabajaj. Thank you so much for all your love and support, Ily😙😙

As always, thank you so so so much for all your love and support. The reads, messages, votes and comments have been sl incredibly amazing. You have no idea how much I appreciate all of them💕💕😭😭

Anyways, thank you so much for reading.

Lots of love❤

Published: April 14th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 12.8K 58
Monsters don't hide under the bed anymore....atleast her's didn't. He sleeps with her, beside her, in her bed. They do not have horns and fangs anymo...
1.2M 27.8K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
3.9M 74.8K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...