The Blood Order

By esthersteel_

"Are you coming to bed firefly?" He says to me laying his hands over my waist joining me in looking over the... More

C O P Y R I G H T
P R O L O U G E
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIIV
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
The End
Bonus Scene I: When She Lost Her Life
Bonus Scene II: Finding a Place to Live
Book 2: His Scarlet Queen

O P E N I N G

6.1K 92 4
By esthersteel_

Thank you for checking out my new book The Blood Order.

This book has mature content, if that makes you uncomfortable then this is not the book for you.

In this book I am not encouraging, condoning, or straying away from abuse, drugs, or any form of physical harm to yourself or from another. Your life, your decisions and I will never judge another for it. But this is warning for triggers. Thank you.

Thank you all for you reading : ).

Enjoy.

Please like and comment to support the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 14K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...
15M 517K 50
#01 in vampire [10.07.2017] #01 in fantasyfiction [14.03.2021] #2 in Prestige awards #03 in thriller [28.05.2018] #02 in romance [04.10.2018] I...
7M 269K 64
"Come here" he said motioning for me to step closer. I knew that I had to obey his every word. It was just that my body decided not to move. "I will...
416 49 23
Drifting through the days with her group of friends, Sammy only cared about escaping it all with the help of casual sex, drugs, and alcohol until she...