The Blood Order

נכתב על ידי esthersteel_

"Are you coming to bed firefly?" He says to me laying his hands over my waist joining me in looking over the... עוד

P R O L O U G E
O P E N I N G
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIIV
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
The End
Bonus Scene I: When She Lost Her Life
Bonus Scene II: Finding a Place to Live
Book 2: His Scarlet Queen

C O P Y R I G H T

8.2K 93 0
נכתב על ידי esthersteel_

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher.

Thank you for understanding.

Enjoy.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

85.7K 1.8K 32
I walked out of the bathroom and felt a presence behind me. I turned around and I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and slammed me into the...
601K 18.1K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
59.8K 1.7K 22
Stalkers, murder, and lies. He was coming. I was terrified. I heard the doorknob turn and my heart dropped to my stomach. He was here. He entered...
283K 14K 55
{MATURE +18} I am strong, I am resilient, I am fire... *******************************************************************************************...