Peachy

By SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... More

It's Time
Room 205
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
I Can Show You the World
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
i'M nOt GaY
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
Secrets Revealed
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
A Get Together
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

3 1/2 Good Legs

2.3K 142 262
By SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"The gang's all here." Bucky said, looking at everyone that was coming.

"Wow. Nat, you look nice." Thor said, looking at Natasha approaching with Clint.

"Oh." Natasha smiled. "Thank you. You look nice too."

"Thank you. Bruce helped me pick my outfit. I'm not very fond of the black, so I added some colorful socks." Thor picked up one of his pant's legs and exposed some space cat socks.

"Thor, I thought I told you to wear the white ones." Bruce said.

"They were boring." Thor said.

"Well I think they're lovely." Stephen said.

"Thank you, Wizard." Thor looked at Stephen, then at Bruce. "See? The wizard likes them."

Bruce rolled his eyes, smiling.

"Well, are we going in or are we going to stand out here like a bunch of idiots?" Everett asked.

"Right." Tony said. He took in a deep breath, and let it. "Um, you guys go ahead first. I need to talk to Stephen real quick." He opened the door for everyone.

"Don't be too long." T'challa said.

"We won't." Tony said, letting everyone go in and closing the door.

"What's wrong Tony?" Stephen asked Tony.

"Listen, Stephen..." Tony began. "This school and some of its students are not the most open minded... They are not the friendliest when it comes to couples like us... Our friends, thankfully, have accepted us, but not everyone might."

"What do you mean?" Stephen asked.

"I just think that maybe we shouldn't be so close." Tony said. Stephen looked confused. "Lets play straight. Just for one night."

"But-"

"I know. I know. I just don't want you to get hurt. People are mean sometimes." Tony said. Stephen sighed and let his head drop. "Hey." Tony cupped his chin and picked his head up. "Just for one night. I promise." He gave Stephen a small smile.

Stephen's lip had a pout to it, and his eyes looked elsewhere but at Tony. "I guess..." He sighed.

"I promise this'll be the only time." Tony kissed Stephen's forehead. Stephen only sighed. "Come on." Tony reached for the door and walked in.

Stephen followed behind him with his hands in his pockets, a little saddened.

The music was loud, there were colorful flashing lights, streamers and glitter all over the place. This looked like a party, a real party.

"Stephen!"

Stephen looked up to see Alina. He put on a fake smile. "Oh, hello Alina."

"You came." She smiled.

"Yes. I did."

"You're looking snazzy." She checked him out.

Stephen smiled. "Thank you. You look wonderful." He said, looking at her beautiful dress.

"Do you have a date?" She asked him.

"Um..." He looked at Tony, who was already conversing with Thor over by the food. "No. No, I don't." He looked at her.

"I have someone who could help you with that." Alina said.

"Oh." Stephen said.

"I think you'll like her." She took Stephen's hand. "Come on, this way." She took him.

///0///0

Thor gasped as he looked behind Tony. "Look! They have apple bobbing!" He went over to a barrel full of apples floating in water.

Tony laughed. "Why would they have this at prom?"

"Play with me Stark." Thor said.

"I don't want to get my tux wet." Tony said, holding a cup of punch.

"Oh. I get it." Thor said. "You're just scared you'll lose against me."

"No." Tony shook his head. "I seriously don't want to get my tux wet."

"Excuses, excuses..." Thor shook his head.

"Thor..." Tony rolled his eyes.

"I guess I'm just better at everything than you." Thor said.

"Okay, that's not true." Tony put his cup down.

"Then prove it." Thor said taking his tux jacket off.

"You're on." Tony removed his.

///0///0

"Alina, I don't know if I-"

"Oh, don't worry Stephen." Alina said as she dragged Stephen around. "She's very friendly. She'll like you."

"Well I-"

"Okay." Alina stopped in front of a table.

There was a girl sitting down in a chair in a simple dress. It was colored black with yellow sunflowers. She had shoulder length brown curls. She was absolutely beautiful.

"Stephen...this is Hazel. Hazel, this is Stephen." Alina introduced them both to each other.

"Hello." Stephen extended his hand for Hazel to shake. "I'm Stephen."

"Hazel." She gave him the softest smile, and shook his hand.

Things were getting a little rowdy, and as the organizer of the prom, Alina had to go check it out. "I'll leave you two alone. I need to go check out what that whole mess is about. Enjoy! Bye!" Alina dashed.

Stephen took a seat next to Hazel. "I'm Stephen, by the way." He said.

Hazel laughed. "Yes. You have made that clear already."

"Have I?" Stephen asked.

Hazel gave a soft laugh. "Yes."

Stephen laughed nervously. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Hazel said.

The two looked out at the people on the dance floor. A slow song had come on. Stephen looked at Hazel, who's eyes stared at the people on the dance floor.

"W-Would you like to dance?" Stephen asked, standing up.

Hazel smiled at him. "I'd love to."

"My lady." Stephen bowed and reached his hand out for her to take.

Hazel reached around her chair and grabbed a pair of forearm crutches, placing her arms through the cuffs and gripping the handles. Stephen watched her, giving her a soft smile.

"Sorry, sometimes it takes a while to get up because of my leg." She said, a little embarrassed.

"Hey, it's perfectly fine." He said, walking next to her to the dance floor.

They stood in the middle of the dance floor. Hazel's cheeks blushed a bright red, and she looked around, awkwardly. "I don't know how we're gonna dance when I can't really follow you."

Stephen smiled. "Don't you worry..." He looked at her crutches. "May I?" He asked.

She looked up at him. "Yes. Of course."

"I'm going to take one of these, and you're going to place your arm around me, okay?" He said.

"Okay." Hazel said.

Stephen waited for her to put her arm around him before he took the crutch. "Now, the other." Hazel repeated the steps. Stephen waved his hands, placing the crutches off to the side. "Take your shoes off." He told her.

"Okay." She said, looking down and trying to take her shoes off with the tip of her toes. "Ah!" She gasped, grasping onto Stephen as she almost fell.

"I've got you. It's okay." Stephen held her. "I won't let you fall."

"Mhm." Hazel nodded.

She managed to take her shoes off, and Stephen pushed them to the side.

"Now, step on my tiptoes, and I will guide you." He said.

Hazel stepped up on his tiptoes. Stephen put his hands at her waist, while Hazel had her arms wrapped around Stephen's neck, holding on tightly and closely. Stephen began to slowly step into a dance.

Hazel looked down at their feet. "Hah..." She smiled. She was dancing. She looked up at Stephen, who smiled back at her. "I'm dancing."

"That's right." He said, softly.

"I'm dancing." She laughed.

This filled Stephen's heart with joy. There wasn't anything in the world he wouldn't do to see someone smile.

Hazel stared down at their feet one more time before laying her head on Stephen's shoulder and closing her eyes as they slow danced along with the song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 224 30
This story is requested by @sarah33145. This plot was made by herā¤ļø Being the daughter of Stephan Strange is not easy. Yeah, you can get whatever you...
1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
20.3K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
80 1 8
Samuel is the son of the sorcerers supreme, born long ago, he's been practicing magic to become more than just strong. Growing up in the sanctum, he...