Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99

Chapter 31

93.4K 2.3K 513
By moonchild80

Hope y'all are doing well. Enjoy❤❤

A month later.

Tristan's POV:

"I'm not going to waste my time on you any longer." I state, linking my hands behind my back and bowing my head as I circle him.

"I gave you the information you wanted." He trembles, laying almost lifeless in the ground.

"That you did. A little too easily, I must say." I chuckle, wanting him to be angry at me, showibg him he's nothing but a joke, belittling the fuck out of him. "But I'm afraid that's not enough anymore."

"I-I don't know any more information" he pants, his face features no longer recognizable. I've beaten his face into a pulp and he still won't talk. This is going to be harder that I thought.

So far, all he's given me is a few names of  his bosse's men. That's not enough for me. I don't need some amateur shit. I need a real lead.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? I'm no goddamn fool and I won't be talked to like one." I snap, just the sight of him aggravating me even more. "You expect me to believe that you, Petrov's second in command, don't know about the mole we have?" I question as he gets more nervous and fidgets under my stare. He swallows and look down, seemingly startled.

"I know everything." I tell him but then take a deep breath and crouch down to his level. "What I don't know is: Where's Petrov? And what does he want with her?" I question, dragging my blade on his throat, so close to pressing down on his skin but I compose myself. "Answer me that and you won't endure any more torture. I suggest you do because you know damn well that I can keep torturing you all day long. You look fucked up enough, I assure you that you don't want anymore."

"A-Answer m-me first." He pants, his voice flat and dead. As it should be.

"What?" I snap at him.

"W-What's today?"

"The 19th. Why the fuck does that matter?" I question him and he lets out a scoff.

He just shook his head negative and smiled at me. Something's up with him.

I feel anger like no other. I swear on my goddamn grave and back that these Russians will get what's coming to them. The way they're fucking with me and finding it amusing. Not only that, they're not even after me anymore. They're after her.

The only woman I've ever desired, the only woman I've ever been attracted to and they're trying to take her away from me. As if I'm going to let them. 

It's so goddamn frustrating. How I can't seem to find him and how he messes with my fucking head.

"Boss." I hear the door creak and Jonas peeks through, signaling me to come. "You told me to remind you when it's 11."

"Yes, thank you Jonas. I'll be out in a minute." I tell him and he nods his head then leaves.

I was about to pick up my suit jacket but he starts talking, making me turn my head to him.

"I-I'll talk...tonight. I-I'll t-tell you what you want." He pants as I squint my eyes at him, putting on my jacket and tugging on it.

"I knew you'd make the right decision." I blankly nod at him before exiting the damp room.

Aurora's POV:

Things have never felt this normal. No mishaps, no drama, and most importantly no danger. Well, at least not to my knowledge. Tristan still doesn't let me leave the house but I've noticed that he doesn't work as much as he did a month ago. Which is good because he was so stressed back then.

Right now, I'm getting ready for Tristan to come pick me up. Things between are actually beginning to run smoothly. I don't get in his way and I do as told. It's the easy way out and he seems to praise me a lot for it, satisfied that I'm not going against his orders. Even if it's inconvenient for me, I had learned to bare with it. This is my life now.

Running downstairs, much to my surprise, I see Isaac leaning on the kitchen counter and eating as always while Claire placed some things in the fridge. I haven't seen him here in a while so I wonder what he's doing here.

"Good morning." I greet, nervously fumbling with my hands. 

"Sis in law. It's been a while." He hums, looking my way as I wave at Claire and smile which she reciprocates. "How you been?"

"I'm okay. You?" I softly mutter, taking a seat next to him.

"Never better. Is Tristan around?" He asks and I shake my head.

"H-He's at work. But he'll be here any minute." I say and Isaac nods, going back to his food.

"So, Stella been around here lately?" He asks  sheepishly and I have to hold back a smile.

Let me see if I can be sneaky for once.

"Yeah. She dropped by a while ago before she went on a date." I state casually, to which he cocks a brow and snaps his head at me.

"Date?" He questions, turning his entire body in my direction and folding his arms to his chest.

I nod. "Yeah, she was super nervous about it." I tell him and he nods, pursing his lips. I feel so bad but I'm doing this for their own good. They both like each other. Anyone would notice it.

"I guess I missed out." He rubs his neck and chuckles. A fake laugh.

"Do you like her?" I ask and he clears his throat.

"Is it that obvious?" He chuckles and I nod with a smile. "She's a great girl. I just don't think she's into the whole dating scene."

"That's not true. She thinks you're not into the whole dating scene." I correct him and he frowns at me.

"She told you that?" He asks and I nod.

"I can see where she's coming from, seeing as I'm perfect from every angle. All the ladies fall at my feet." He arrogantly states and I shake my head. 

"She likes you too, Isaac." I inform him. "In fact, I've never seen here like this."

"So you think I should go for it?" What kind of question is that? Of course you should.

"Absolutely." I assure him with a light smile.

I'll do anything if it means Stella can be happy. I proved that when I married Tristan so he won't kill her. But she's my friend and if that means sacrificing my happiness for her, so be it.

"I'll call her tonight."

As we kept on talking, we hear the car beep so we head outside. Of course, I don't forget to hug Claire goodbye before I do so.

Apparently, Tristan's entire family is travelling to Italy tonight and Isaac wanted to talk to Tristan personally before leaving.

Isaac got in the car with me and Tristan. I offer him the passenger seat so they can talk better.

After about 45 minutes of sitting in the car, Tristan pulls up in front of the orphanage and I slide out the car and head inside.

~~~~~~~~~~

I have spent the entire day here and by now, Tristan was about to come pick me up again.

I hold Maisy in my arms and rock her back and forth as I talk to Jackson.

"So, is the husband picking you up?" He asks with an attitude and I nod at him.

"I was kind of hoping he wasn't around anymore." He casually admits and I can't help but giggle at his statement. "By the way, why don't you come here often? Its gets quite lonely."

"Oh, I-I was busy." I tell him. I hate lying but what else can I say?

"That's fine. Just make sure you drop by more. I like hanging out with you." He smirks at me, snaking an arm on my shoulder as I feel my cheeks heat up. He's being......friendly. A little too friendly.

"Oh... I-I'll see what I can do." I say, turning to Jackson and supporting Maisy's head. Although, once I turn, my eyes meet Tristan's who's stood with Mr Harrison, his eyes witching between me and Jackson.

I quickly stand up, out of Jackson's hold and stepping closer to Tristan.

"Let's go." He emotionlessly orders and I nod submissively.

I put Maisy down and say goodbye to everyone before heading towards the car with Tristan.

The drive was nervously quiet. I know he saw me with Jackson but what I don't know is what he's planning to do.

I sit there, anxiously playing with my fingers and looking outside the window. The pink sky and the sunset captivating me.

"Who was that man?" Tristan breaks the silence in the car and I look to his side.

"H-He's a volunteer." I inform him and I notice him gripping tighter onto the steering wheel. He focuses on the road as I try to read his face which remains neutral.

"I'll be home late. I got work to handle." He snaps, irritation clear in his deep voice as I nod, looking down at my lap.

I'm very disappointed that he doesn't trust me. I have done so many things to assure him that I won't cheat, no matter who the guy is, but he won't believe me. I don't even flirt with anyone nor talk with them in a way that would lead them on.

I had vowed to my husband that I would honour him and I do. I dedicate my time to him and I tend to his needs. Yet, he still gets jealous when he sees me talking to a male.

I admit that Jackson caught me off guard when he held me but I already made it clear that I'm married.

So why is Tristan behaving this way?

~~~~~~~~~~

I get into the house with a disappointed look on my face and Claire greets me.

"Hi, Claire. I'm sorry I can't stay with you down here but I'm really tired and I want to go upstairs." I whine, feeling so tired for some reason.

"Not a problem. Let me know if you need anything." She smiles at me and I smile back.

I head upstairs to my room and take off my rings, placing them on the table. I tie up my hair, wash my face then change into my nightgown and get under the warm covers. Looking at the clock, it's still 8PM so it's pretty early but my eyes are getting weary.

I finally doze off and succumb to my drowziness.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH." A loud scream pierces through the entire house and I immediarely clamber out of the bed, bare footed and going downstairs. It's Claire's voice.

"Claire?" I call out, trying to see through the darkness, only the sound of the thunder and the light of lightening coming through. "Claire, where are you? What's happened?" I yell through the empty house but I get no response.

Rushing over to the kitchen, my heart stops and I yell at the top of my lungs when I see her.

Claire laying on the floor, unconscious with blood leaking out of her head and oozing on the kitchen floor. I immediately start crying and I get on my knees to get a closer look at her. My entire body is shaking and my heart is pounding. The sight of her blood making me nauseaous and on the verge of passing out.

"Claire? Claire, please wake up. Claire?" I keep on shaking her frail unconscious body but she doesn't budge. I lean my head on her chest and I can hear her heart pounding. She's still alive. A rush of relief floods through me as I lift myself up off my weak knees, wiping my tears and going towards the table to get the phone and call for help.

As I was running, I stop when I feel a breeze hitting against my bare skin. I swallow and steadily walk in its direction. It leads me to the backyard's door, wide open. I distincly remember closing all the door before going upstairs. 

I wipe my tears and rush to close it. There's a storm out so maybe the wind opened it. The darkness outside is not helping, there's nothing to be seen and I'm alone while Claire is hurt.

Grabbing the handle, I start pushing the door closed but a strike of lightning makes me stop. And that's when I saw it. That's when I saw him.

A silhouette in the darkness, stood by the door and so very chillingly staring at me. I gasp when it steps closer and I can see their face.

The face I thought I'd never see, the face thar haunts me to this day, the face that would so easily petrify me.

"D-Dad?"

Oof, I'm sorry I made you wait so long. Read below to know the reason.

I have been struggling to write recently because I had stumbled upon some people copying my work and it really made me unmotivated.

Also, a few people have been commenting on my story, saying it's boring and that they don't like it. Call me weak, call me fragile but it made me sad. I was writing this chapter when it happened and it ruined my mood.

I really hate to say this but it's unecessary to comment things like that. I am fully aware that my story is not the best but you have no idea how much time I dedicate to write it. The time I dedicate to find new ideas, think of future plottwists. I even write on my exams week because people asked me to update. All so I can give the best reading experience in my ability. And I hope this doesn't come across as whining or complaining because I'm definitely not doing that. I love seeing you guys' comments. They legitimately make my day a whole lot better. I always look forward to publishing just so I can see your reactions. All I'm saying is that I feel like I can vent to you guys and this has been bothering me so I had to get it off my chest.

I am always open to constructive criticism and advice on how I can improve but saying rude things is really mean. If you're getting bored or don't like it, then kindly click on another start without saying anything.

Thank you guys so much for your votes, comments, messages, reads. All of it.

Wether you're a silent reader, or you vote and comment, just know I love and appreciate you so fucking much💕

I'm going to sleep now. Good night.

Lots of love❤

Published: 8th April 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 13.9K 75
โ€ข BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES โ€ข Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...
431K 9.6K 55
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
695K 32.1K 44
โœงโœฟ๐‡๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซโœฟโœง "Ohh godd, just pick up the call, ASSHOLE!" I screamed in indignation. I...