Peachy

Galing kay SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... Higit pa

It's Time
Room 205
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
I Can Show You the World
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
i'M nOt GaY
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
Secrets Revealed
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
3 1/2 Good Legs
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

A Get Together

2.8K 165 138
Galing kay SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"Hey guys." Tony popped his head into Bruce's and Thor's room.

Thor looked up from Robert's tank, and Bruce turned around with some goggles and testing tubes with chemicals in them.

"Hey." Bruce answered.

"Hi." Thor waved.

"Hello." Stephen came in after Tony.

"Hi." Thor and Bruce both said.

Stephen smiled at them.

"What's up?" Bruce asked.

"Well, Stephen and I are going to go eat out and we're wondering you guys would like to go along." Tony said.

"Well, I actually have chemistry t-"

"Of course we'll come!" Thor said. He tapped on his stomach. "I'm famished."

"Wonderful." Stephen smiled.

"The lobster stays." Tony told Thor.

Bruce smiled and looked down at the ground. He shook his head. "Alright. Just give us time to get ready."

"Yeah, we need to wash up too." Tony said, taking Stephen's hand. "Come on Wizard." They walked out.

Thor looked at Bruce. "How come Stark has a nickname for the wizard? Why don't I get a nickname?" He asked.

"Thor, everyone calls him that." Bruce said, going over to the closet.

"I want one too." Thor said.

"Um...knucklehead. There." Bruce said, taking his shirt off.

"No. I want a cool one." Thor said, putting some shoes on.

"Thunderbird." Bruce said, putting on a shirt.

"That sounds like a made up video game character." Thor said. "Give me something cool like, Thunderbolt or Bolt."

"Okay, I'll call you Bolt then." Bruce looked at him.

"No, you don't understand." Thor took him by the shoulders. "You have to make it up for me. I can't nickname myself."

Bruce laughed. "Why do you even want a nickname? I like your name just the way it is."

Thor looked at him, blushing. He let him go and looked away, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh."

"Sorry about that." Bruce said, putting on some shoes, hiding a blush.

"No, it's fine Bruce." Thor said. He gave a little laughed. "Bruce. Brah-uce." He smiled. "I like your name too."

Bruce turned to him and smiled.

///0///0

"Is that your to-go outfit?" Tony asked Stephen as he saw the wizard wearing the same outfit he wore the night Tony and he had a little something going on in a stall of the bathroom of a Chinese's restaurant.

Stephen looked down at it. "Yes. Why?" He looked at the green sweater. "Does it look bad?" He asked.

Tony laughed. "No sweetie. You're doing great." He took Stephen by the hips and brought him close, giving him a small peck on the lips. "You look beautiful."

Stephen blushed. "Oh, stop it." He smiled.

"I can't." Tony picked him up and spun him around. "You're absolutely stunning." He kissed Stephen's cheek as the wizard laughed a little.

"I could say the same about you." Stephen kissed Tony's cheek back.

///0///0

"Wow, Thor." Stephen smiled as he came out with Tony. "You clean up nice."

"I didn't clean up." Thor said.

Tony rolled his eyes.

"He only agreed to dress nice if I promised him he could drive." Bruce said.

"That's fine." Tony said, clasping on to Stephen. "Stephen can just open a portal there."

"Nope." Thor snatched Tony and rubbed his knuckles against Tony's brown hair. "It's more fun this way."

Tony laughed nervously. "Help me." He mouthed to Stephen and Bruce.

The two laughed.

"So, where are we going?" Bruce asked Stephen.

///0///0

"Here we are!" Thor put on the parking break as they arrived at their destination.

His three passengers were holding onto the frame of the car for their dear lives. Bruce was in the passenger seat. Tony and Stephen sat in the backseat.

Tony looked Stephen. "I have to get out of here." He quickly unclamped his seatbelt and hopped off the Jeep. He got on his hands and knees and kissed the ground. "God, I swear I'm never leaving the ground again. Stephen laughed and got off the Jeep.

Bruce got out of the Jeep and looked up at red glowing neon sign on a building.

"Emilio's." Bruce read. He looked at Tony and Stephen.

"Yeah." Tony said, getting up from the ground. He wiped his hands on his jeans. "You've never been?"

Bruce shook his head.

"What?! Bruce, you've been here for three years, and you've never been to Emilio's?" Tony asked. Bruce shook his head again. "This is the best arcade pizzeria in the whole world." Tony said.

"Well, I don't really play a lot of games. So I never thought about com-"

"Games?!" Thor jumped up with joy.

"Yes. It's an arcade full of them." Stephen nodded.

"Bruce, what are we waiting for?" Thor took Bruce by the arm. "Let's go!" He pulled him inside the building.

"Wait-" Bruce and Thor disappeared into the building.

Tony looked at Stephen. "Shall we?" He took Stephen's hand.

"We shall." Stephen smiled and walked in with Tony.

The two sighed when the smell of pizza came into their nose. Ahhhhh, what a beautiful smell.

///0///0

"It was second grade! I had no choice." Tony waved a piece of pizza around as the boys sat together at a table, telling jokes, laughing obnoxiously loud, and enjoying some pizza. Well, Stephen was eating a nice salad.

"It was hilarious!" Bruce laughed. "We had to hide the hamster behind the projector."

"Who knew Bruce had such dark humor?" Stephen said, eating a forkful of salad. He picked another forkful and looked at Tony. Tony leaned closer and opened his mouth. Stephen put the salad in his mouth.

"The real question...here is..." Tony chewed. "...how the hell did Thor ever get his driver's license?"

Everyone looked Thor.

"Yeah, how did you get your license?" Bruce asked him.

"Well, I'm Asgard, things are way different." Thor said.

"Let me guess. They ride hammers instead of-" Tony was cut off by a person that walked by.

"Hey, Tony."

Tony looked up at the person. It was Steve. "Steve." He swallowed what he had in his mouth. "Haven't seen you in a while? How's everyone?"

"They're good. Really good." Steve smiled. He looked at Stephen. "How've you been Stephen?" He asked.

"I've been better." Stephen gave him a small smile.

"We've been meaning to come visit, but we didn't want to freak you out or anything." Steve said.

"We?" Bruce asked.

"Hey, I found a way to get more tickets out of the pinball machine." Bucky said, putting a hand on Steve's shoulder. He noticed the four boys sitting at the table. "Didn't know you guys came to these parts of town."

"Are you kidding? This is the best place to be in this town." Tony said.

"Sorry we're late. T'challa and I ran into some-" Everett saw everyone. "Tony, Bruce. What're you doing here?" He smiled.

"To have a good time, what else?" Bruce smiled.

"I really didn't want to come, but I guess I might as well get used to this whole friend thing." Clint said, suddenly coming into the the group with his arm wrapped around a girl.

It was Natasha.

Stephen looked at Tony. He whispered in his ear. "Isn't that..?" He looked at Natasha.

"Yes. That's..." Tony nodded.

They both looked at her. She was talking to the group.

"That definitely is." They both looked at each other.

"Well." Steve interrupted. "Now that we're all here, why don't we all just sit down and enjoy each other's company?" He asked.

"Seems like a plan to me." Natasha said.

"Let's do it." Everett said.

///0///0

"No way!"

"Dude! Gross."

"Hey, will you pass me some more parmesan?"

These were a few words heard coming from the groups table, accompanied by laughs and jokes. They had put several tables together to enjoy this moment, although the tables were a little crowded. Everyone was a little squished against each other.

"Excuse me." T'challa reached for the salt, pushing Tony and Stephen close to each other.

Their faces touched, and their lips were centimeters apart. They looked at each other, then at the rest of the table. Everyone was busy talking to each other. Stephen and Tony smiled and shared a quick little kiss.

They gave each other a smile and blushed.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
186K 6.2K 37
After you enrolled in a new university, you meet a professor who is everybody's favorite. When he discovers you don't share the same opinion of him a...
3K 149 20
A girl who's power is only limited by her imagination and confidence travels to our multiverse and seeks out Doctor Strange to be her mentor. For yea...
448K 16.5K 82
Just a cute lil story about Ironstrange trying to raise lil Spidey in the safest, non-dangerous way. A happy lil family. Fluff and slight nsfw. So b...