Please, Just One Wish (Jelsa)

By jelsa_doc

Elsa Arendelle; the school most popular love advisor. Everybody wants her advice in dating and love life Why... More

Hello
Double Date
Last hope
Please Please Please
Bright Idea!
Strictly Business
Teased
Late
Tachycardia
Explode
Hold My Hand
Chivalry
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Fingertips
The F word
Busted
Sweet Dreams
Straight to the Point
Working on It
Half the Truth
Tack!
Knock knock
Starry Night
Bailed out
You
Ticking Bomb
Antagonist
Wrecked
The Fool
Fair Warning
Saturday Night
Oops
Jekyll and Hyde
Cards on the table
Jack Frost
Once, Twice, Three Times
Mendacious
Everything of Everything
Payback Time
The Afterglow
Memory Lane
Run!
Pinky Promise
Midnight story
Mercy
Great News!

The Encounter

1.1K 66 62
By jelsa_doc

"Let's go", I said while packing my stuffs as the last period's bell rang.

"Like, right now?", she was still busy writing notes from the board as our biology teacher, Mrs. Clarion, busy mentioning about the group project that no one paid attention to since everyone is busy packing up their stuffs.

"No, just kidding, we'll go tomorrow", I smiled at her as I dropped my bag again to the floor.

She cocked an eyebrow, averted her gaze to my eyes, while her right hand still holding her favorite glittery green mechanical pencil.

"Yes, Tooth, now", I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Wait! Just 3 more minutes", she went back writing her notes as the other classmates began to scatter out from class.

Out of the blue, a long wavy strawberry-blonde girl with pink dress matched by hand-knitted baby pink cardigan plopped in front of our desk that's now vacant.

"Hello, nerds", she said gleely.

"Don't adress us like that we have names", I said unentertained.

"Hey, Giselle", Tooth smiled as she finished her notes, putting down her pencil and gave the strawberry-blonde girl a friendly smile.

"That's better", Giselle gave Tooth a warm welcoming smile.

"What do you want?", I grew impatient

Can't you see I'm not in the mood?

"Gee, Elsa", Tooth commented after she finished packed her stuffs, "What brings you here, Giselle?", Tooth said to Giselle, trying to covered up my tantrum.

"I need your advice", she said while playing with her long hair.

"Me or Elsa?", Tooth asked her politely, her voice tried to stay calm but her gesture was ready to leave the class anytime soon.

"About?", I said immediately and she gave me an awkward smile.

"Continue, please, Giselle?", I tried to be more polite, she opened her mouth, she was about to say something but all it came out was sounds that no human could understood.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Andalasia's language", I shrugged as I stood up from my seat.

"Wait Elsa, I really need your adviceㅡ", she stopped me by grabbing my wrist before she took a deep breathe, "This is a first time for me, so please help me", she said again earning a curious look from Tooth and I.

"Why? Must it be Elsa?", Tooth said out of curiosity, I groaned as I literally dropped my body to the chair, "Let me guessㅡ", I stopped as their attention shifted to me.

"It's about a guy, isn't it?", I placed my chin on my palm, uninterested with the subject.

Giselle nodded shyly, "You know what? I'm done, I have better things to do", I hurriedly grabbed my bag.

"Come on, Els, please help me, you're the love expert. I really need your help!", Giselle practically pleaded.

I groaned, "We're not even close? Like do I know you well?", Giselle shrugged, "Nope, I'm done being the love expert or whatever you guys referred me to be", I said popping the 'p' in nope.

I really hate about all this kind lovey-dovey things, like I know how to help people with their problems, but I couldn't even help myself at all!

And look what I got from going out with a guy who I didn't even date for real? More responsibility, more duties to do!

This is so frustrating!

"You can't quit", Tooth said defending Giselle.

"Why? Of course, I can", I scoffed glaring at these two human beings in front of me.

"It's highschool", Tooth said stating a fact, "So? What's wrong with highschool?", I still didn't get what she was trying to say.

"You can't stop or quit being the love expert, you just have to deal with it", Giselle explained, "That's the tea, sis", Tooth agreed.

"Why must I particularly help you, again?", I groaned getting desperate in the situation I was in.
"Well, girls need to stick together right?", Giselle tried to persuade.

I rolled my eyes, "Okay, spill it". Giselle smiled, "Long story short, I like two guys at the same time and they both like me back, what do I do?", she asked with worried written all over her face.

"Damn girl, didn't know you're such a player", Tooth responded right away, Giselle shrugged and fixed her eyes on me waiting for my answer.

"Why ask me? Ask yourself why you put in this kind of situation", I frowned and forced a smile.

"IㅡI don't know! I thought I like Edward at first, lㅡlike I'm 100% sure of it, then BAM, Robert came and gave the whole damn zoo in my stomach", I could tell she was really frustrated with her own feelings but why couldn't she just stick to one person? I guess love is blind and greedy afterall.

"Wellㅡ I think, from my point of view, just give them both a chance, like to go out with you on a date", I tried to handle her situation but honestly I couldn't even handle one for myself.

"I already did", Giselle spoke under her breathe almost couldn't be heard. I rubbed my nape trying to make this 'case' to be less complicated.

"Tell you whatㅡ", I said as looked on the class ceiling hoping to get an answer for this kind of situation; it usually helps.

"If you really like Edward, like you're head over heels for him and 100% sure of him, why the hell you let Robert in?", I tried to stimulate her brain cells to think her own way out. Giselle bit her lower lips looking up at the ceiling, intentionally avoiding my eyes.

"For a person who won essay competition thousands times, you're pretty dense, aren't ya?", I joked, "Well, I helped you, can I go now?", I pointed the classroom door.

"I know, I'm such a fool, butㅡ", she stopped gritting her teeth, "but what?", Tooth spoke up, I could tell she was curious.

"Butㅡ Edward is so nice and charming and he's like so classy, but Robert, Robert is Robert", Giselle tried to explain but didn't help at all.

"Look here girl, I don't have all day, so listen carefully okay?", I stated and she nodded, "If you like Edward sososo much, why did you let Robert in?", I asked the same question again but with more simple words.

"Why did I let Robert in?", she repeated my question, once, twice, she repeated again and again and again.

"So? Do you know the answer? It's obvious", I smiled forcefully that I realized my face was getting creepier.

She looked at me still like a dumb child, until suddenly, my prayer was answered, "Why did I let Robert in? Unlessㅡ", she squealed.

She stood up with face brighter than a fat child got his favorite cake, "Unless I'm in love with him! With Robert!", she squealed again now jumping around.

"Okay, The word of love is a strong word, maybe you just like Robert more than Edㅡ", I tried to reason with her, but she pulled me into a hug, "Oh, Elsa, you truly are the love expert", she whispered, relieved was heard from her voice.

"Mhm", I awkwardly returned her hug, "Thank you so much!", she literally squeezed me.

"Okay, Giselle, you're welcome", I said pulling myself from her, "I got to go, Gotta tell Robert about my feelings!", she went manic and ran toward the classroom door.

All of sudden she stopped and twirled facing to us once again, "You know, no wonder you're dating Jack Frost", she smiled at me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, we're not dating, okay. You better go now princess, before its too late", I tried to be dramatic just like what all fairy godmother told the princess.

She shrugged and let her self out while humming a song, that only her and her imaginary friends knew.

"That was cool", Tooth said as we walked ourself out too from the classroom.

"I don't know, Tooth, I'm not even familiar with the word love", I replied not interested.

"What do you mean? You're the love expert for goodness sake!", she tried to cheer me up, which I didn't need to.

"Well, I just help people but I couldn't even have one boyfriend that stays", I said almost couldn't be heard but I knew Tooth heard clearly.

And by boyfriend means my 'non-existent' boyfriend. Nobody ever likes me that way.

"Well, we're 18, we still have life long ahead in front of us, buf what are you so afraid of?", she said.

"Afraid? Wellㅡ", I sighed as I dropped my gaze to my shoes, I took a deep breathe and look at her violet eyes, "I don't know Tooth, you tell me", I lied.

I know for real what I'm afraid off.

"Maybe you just not ready yet", she replied, "Maybe, Tooth, maybe", I mumbled and let the conversation stopped.

***
"Welcome to my humble home", I said as I opened the door, automatically greeted by Olaf who kept barking and wagging his tail.

He stopped barking and looked at Tooth and start circling around and sniffing her foot. I picked him up, "Tooth meet Olaf, Olaf this isㅡ"

Olaf barked and put his tongue out, "Okay, that was surprisingly fast, Olaf officialy likes you", I stroke Olaf's neck.

"Els, to be honest, I'm kinda scared of dogs", Tooth took a step back from Olaf.

My eyes were wide open, "Uhㅡ Oh, wow, that's a first, I guess I can ask Inggrid to keep Olaf while we're working", I shrugged as I carried Olaf to the kitchen.

"Inggrid! I'm home!", I shouted from the kitchen, "Elisabeth, I'm right in front of you, don't shout, a lady should not act that way", she warned me as she kept stirring a pot of steaming soup.

"You brought a company, hi I'm Inggrid", Inggrid smiled warmly at Tooth, "Hi, Inggrid, I'm Toothiana", she said awkwardly.

"Toothiana as in tooth? That's such a unique name", Inggrid chuckled but her concentration still on her famous mushroom soup.

"I guess that's what I get when both of parents are dentists", she laughed to her own joke, Inggrid let out a small laugh.

"Don't let me interrupt you girls, carry on", Inggrid said as she tasted her own soup and added some extra pepper to it.

I put Olaf to his cage, "Be good boy", I left the kitchen and Tooth followed me after she said goodbye to Inggrid.

"Let's go, my room upstairs", I made my way upstairs. We stopped in front of white door with blue and purpler geometrical pattern on it.

"Who's room is that?", Tooth pointed the other room with rainbow, unicorn, and everything-colorful-you-could-imagine stickers; "That's my sister's, she had this wild hobby when she was like 8 years old, she literally sticked stickers every inch of her room"

"Who would do that?", Tooth snorted and I laughed, "Apparently Anna did, so the only proved left about her astonishing hobby is that door", I said as I opened the door to my room.

Tooth looked around as she took the unfamilliar view of my room, "Wow, your room is huge", she dropped her bag, "You got a dressing room?", she squealed.

"Yeah, why?", I said as I checked my phone and opened my room's window wider than usual allowing the fresh air filled my room.

"I always wanted one, but my room isn't as big as yours", she sat herself down on the rug, "Should we start?", she dragged her bag.

"Start what?", I was occupied by checking my phone, "Mandarin, duh", I could sense she rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, Mandarin; sure", I said as I sat myself down on the fluffy white rug just below my bed.

Pleae, anytime soon now

"You okay?", she checked on me, "You seems pretty tense".

"Me? Y-yeah, why would I not be? I'm totally fine", I stole a glance at the window, "Why are you keep looking at the window?", she asked as she sat up straight peeking through the window.

Then she gasped and pulled me lower as we almost hit the ground, "You're fucking kidding me", she suddenly whispered.

"What are you doing?", I said in a normal tone than she shushed me, "Don't be too loud, he could see us", she whispered.

I raised both eyebrows, "Who?"

She peeked again and ducked, "YOUR NEIGHBOR IS THE FUCKING JACK FROST!", she suddenly yelled and covered her mouth so fast.

I laughed, "He can hear you, to be honest", I stood up and offered her a hand, "Why don't we say 'hi'?"

Tooth accepted my hand as I pulled her up, "Hey, Jackass", I walked toward the window as Tooth reluctantly peeked from my back.

"Elsie", he smiled as he took off his glasses making his blue eyes sparkled as the sun made a spotlight just for him, just like how it works in films.

"He's so gorgeous in real life! Is he even legal?", Tooth whispered, I laughed hearing her response.

"I brought a friend", I pulled Tooth closer to the window so Jack could she her better, Tooth sheepishly waved at the silvered hair boy.

"Name's Jack. Jack Frost", he let out his own trademark; a smirk.

"Hi, Jack. I'm Toothiana, but you can call me 'Tooth'", she said with face red just like a ripe tomato.

"Tooth? Can I call you mine, though?", he flirted.

Oh wow, I didn't see that coming.

Tooth blushed even more, if that even possible because her face was so red, "You're such a dork!", she giggled.

Okay, I never seen Tooth giggled. This is weird.

"You have such a cute laugh", Jack said as he only focused his gaze to the brunette.

"Thanks, Jack", Tooth simply said while fixing her flawless shoulder-length wavy brunette hair.

"So Toothiana, tell me about yourself", Jack grinned as he shifted his posture to face her.

"I don't know, there's nothing much to say about me", Tooth sat on the window couch making herself comfortable.

"Wow, humble at heart too", Jack glanced mockingly at me, who usually always bragged about anything in front of him.

"Oh come on, don't lie to me! I bet there's thousand stories I'd like to hear. Maybe, a boyfriend at the moment?", he playfully smirked at her.

"No", Tooth giggled again, "I'm currently not seeing anyone", she smiled to him earning a relieved sighed from him.

Well this is a good sign, I supposed.
They act like I had never existed before.
I guess that's just how the lovebirds world works.

"Oㅡkay, sorry to interrupt, I'm gonna change my clothes, so just keep your conversation going, don't mind me", I said awkwardly but that didn't even broke their attentiom as they were busy staring and get lost in each others eyes.

I guess this is what it feels to be a thirdwheel.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom, and I still could hear clearly Tooth giggling and Jack laughing to her joke in my ears.

I don't know if I went mental because the walls was supposed to be soundproofed.

I put on a casual t-shirt and shorts as I fixed my braid, looking at the reflection of myself in the mirror.

I sighed.

You kept your promise, you did it.
Jack seems happy, Tooth is definitely enjoying herself.

This is what you want right?
This is how it supossed to be.
This is how the deal works.

I opened the bathroom door after I finished changing my clothes in more comfortable one.

"So is that a yes?", I guessed they were still talking to each other.

"Yes", I could hear Tooth giggling. Again.

Jack let out a victory scream, "Don't flattered yourself, Jack", I could see Tooth rolled her eyes at him.

Being comfortabke with each other already, that's a progress.

"What did I miss?", I decided to pop into the window frame.

"I'll see you soon, gorgeous", he winked.

Did he just winked at me?
Is he flirting with me?

"Sure, Jack! Nice to meet you!", she said in a super sweet tone which instantly gave me a diabetes.

Of course, he was flirting with her, dumbass.
What the hell is wrong with you?

Jack simply left the window and went inside.

Ouch! No "Bye, Elsa" or "See you around, Elsie"?

Tooth literally jumped out from the couch and hugged me, "Wow, look at you being so energetic at this hour", I returned her hug stiffly still surprised with her sudden gesture.

She broke our hug, and smiled, and pulled me into a hug again, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you", she squealed right beside my left ear. "You never told us your neighbor is this sweet-too-good-to-be-true guy, Jack Frost"

Okay, what happened to 'The Fucking Jack Frost' or 'Jack Fucking Frost' nickname?

What kind of black magic spell did he use on this poor girl?

"Alright, alright, calm down", I broke the hug and rubbed my left ear, "Why are you thanking me?"

"Becauseㅡ", she stopped and smiled so wide as she held her breathe.

"Because?", I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

I swear this girl is overreacting.
It's just a casual conversation with him, what should she be thankful for?

"Because, he asked me!", she squealed and jumped at the same time.

"Asked you what?", I didn't follow what she was talking about.

She looked at me with her striking violet eyes which oddly sparkled more than usually, "He asked me-", she stopped.

I nodded to let her continue.

"He asked me out! On a date!"
____

Hey guys
Did you like this chapter?
I hope you did as much as I enjoy writing this one!

Okay, I wrote this chapter while having a migraine, so y'all better be thankful (jk, but seriously though I'm having a migraine)

Please vote and comment
Reviews are deeply appreciated

See you in the next chapter,
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
247K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
167K 5.8K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...