Killua Zoldyck Fanfiction (Th...

By iamweirdyaka

Before I left the house hold, I found a girl my age... I had a weird feeling towards her... until one nig... More

Our First Meeting
Hello Akahina
ADMIN'S NOTE
The Zoldyck
New Maid
Katsura
I have no idea for a title :)
Milluki's crazy wishes
Lady Kikiyo and Kalluto
Oh? Another Member??
Years Later.....
Akahina and Illumi
ANNOUNCEMENT
Admin's note
The Announcement..
I choose....
O-oni chan!
Start a love triangle?
Another chance
Good Morning and Good Bye ..
Whale Island
Whale Island part 2
Ging Frecess
A promise to Ging
Home sweet home
Killua and me
A start of hate..
Drunk... *hec
The last memories of us.. Killua's p/v
The Last Memories of us... Akahina's p/v
The Exam
Airship and play ball
Tricky Tower
50 hours and great escape
Boat and a week in a battle island
Last Phrase: Battle between our past
Where Killua is...
Zoldyck Household
Off to Heaven's Tower
The girl....
Heaven's Arc
Fight
A Choco Robot Fight
Funny Moments
In Killua's room
The next day
Level 200th
The deal with the lady
Explore the city here we go
I return to Whale Island
I'm important?
Lets meet again
To York New
Phantom rouge (Movie)
Her Family
A spider's past
Stay for a while?.
The Unborn Daughter / Monster
NEXT Arc
Dark Arc
Returning the Memories
The Other World
The Games Begin
Part 65 : The Truth
Part 66 : The Past can Change Everything
Part 67 : Almost There
Part 68 : GuroxShiro
Part 69 : Not Goodbye

Kitchen Hell

934 23 17
By iamweirdyaka

(damn sad... I'M damn sad... who knows why?)

No one's p/v

As both gates opened and they all entered. The next test was a bit different from the first one.. They all gathered and the Second examinar intro themselves..

"I'M Kiki (I Don't remember her name... I'M Sorry..) and this is Buhara my Second examinar.  The next phase is to cook" she said while throwing knives up in the air and juggling them without looking..

"why cook? it's not like a hunter need to learn how to cook right?" a man made a joke out of her and vain pop out of her head as everyone laughed..

"oh? so you think it's soooooo easy being a hunter? well guess What? I say all of you fail" she sat down after catching all the knives.

"no way..." a ninja said..

"your Hanzo right?" Kiki asked.

"Yes.."

"so tell me, What do you think about my type of hunter? the one that cooks? Huh?" Kiki said in a pissed off tone..

"well... my point of view is that your the lowest type of hunter" he said confidently..

"oh?? okay then... the test is easy... ALL OF YOU BETTER FIND A PIG TO COOK.. NO CHICKEN NO COWS... JUST PIGS!!! FIND IT INSIDE THE FOREST.. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR!!! " Kiki announced and the gates reopens.

All the participants left feeling confident..

"Buhara..  how many do you think will die?" Kiki smirk evily.

"a lot.. because in that forest lives out one type of pig. that is the bull pig.."

"correct.. and after that they won't underestimate us right, Buhara? "

"yup... "

Meanwhile at Gon, Killua,  Kurapika and Leorio...

"how are we going to find pigs?" Gon said.

"just search for it I guess" Killua smiled.

"it's going to be a long search" Kurapika  sighed.

"I have a feeling that it won't be that easy.." Leorio said..

"Hey.. there is an edge" Gon ran towards it and slides down.

"Hey! wait for me" Killua followed him.

"I'M not going down there" Kurapika said and Suddenly Leorio pushed him.

"you jerk!!!" Kurapika shouted and Leorio just laughed. Suddenly he slipped and slides down as well..

"YAHOOOO!!!  " Killua shouted and bumped into Gon. "Whats the big idea stopping Suddenly Gon?"

After Killua bumped into Gon, Kurapika bumped into Killua and Leorio bumped into all of them..

"Gon what's wrong?" Kurapika asked.

"Look " Gon pointed to some pigs in front of them. they were pink and big. bigger than any pig.

"they look like bulls" Gon was clueless..

" I Don't think it's a good idea being here Gon.." Killua sweatdrops.

the pigs noticed them and starts to get mad. 

"I think we should run" Leorio subjected.

And the pigs starts to chase them.

"I knew it!! it was the wrong idea to follow Gon!!!!" Leorio shouted and was running as fast as the others.

"this is boring" Killua looked bored.

"Let me try this" Gon jumped at the back of a pig and locked his belly. It fell down and Gon jumped off before it titled.

"good job Gon" Killua praised.

"but I think it didn't work that well" Kurapika slowly walked backwards.

"why?" Gon looked behind and saw the pig standing up as if nothing happend. it stared at Gon and chases Gon again.

they ran and ran until they found the other participants.

At first everyone was happy but then they all started to run away. some tried to fight the pigs but failed. some was hiding but the pigs found them.. as they were busy hiding and attacking, Gon looked at the browned haired boy.

He was running slowly as a pig was chasing him. And then he stopped when he reached a tree.. without looking he jumped up and the pig hit the tree.. as always the pig stood up but the boy threw an apple on it's forehead and it died.

"sugoiii" Gon said.

Then a pig saw Gon but this time Gon already know What to do.as the pig ran towards him, Gon jumped and pulled out his fishing rod and hit it's forehead. just like before it died.. Gon smiled and told everyone how to defeat the pigs.

"EVERYONE THE FOREHEAD IS THE WEAKNESS" Gon announced and the browned haired kid just smirk as he was resting on a tree.

Killua kicked a pig's forehead and Kurapika hit it with his stick. meanwhile Leorio ran to a tree and everyone just followed their lead. about half an hour later they all found a pig to cook. no one died or was injured badly.. everyone carried their pigs at the Second phrase place.

"amazing this year right?" Kiki smiled evily..

"I know... " Buhara replied.

"okay.. everyone has their pig? good... well all you need to do is cook. if both buhara and me say you pass.. then you pass.. if not.. you are disqualified.. "

"puhahaha... this is a joke.." some man made fun of her..

"Fine... then let it begin.."

everyone started cooking. after an hour, number 06 came up front and present his dish. it looked yummy..  but as soon as Kiki saw it she threw it away as if it was nothing.

"What the heck?" he said as he walked back to his place..

Participants after participants presented but no one passed..

"What do I do?" Gon was worried.

"she wants something original.." Kurapika said.

As soon as Leorio heard that, he started cooking.. Then he presented his, it was meat and a bit of vegetable.. 

"BZZZZZZ" Kiki threw it away and Buhara ate it.

"my turn" Kurapika presented his.. the lit was opened.  it was just like Leorio's but there was a flag on it.

"BZZZZZZ your just like the person before.." she said emotionless and Kurapika was in shocked..

"I'M as leveled as Leorio?  " Kurapika repeated it again and again.

"you did do the Same" Gon sweatdrops..

"Hey I'M not that bad" Leorio added.

"I guess I'M next" Gon presented.. there were only meat.. nothing special..

"you are worse than the old man!!!" Kiki threw it all away..

"I'M worse than Leorio?  " Gon sigh in sadness and Kurapika pat him..

"I  guess I'M the only one who is going to pass" Killua took his plate and presented.

Kiki opened it and it was different..  it was like a sandwich. it was big and just delicious looking. Kiki stared at it and took a fork and ate a bite... they she threw it away as well...

"I KNOW PRESENTATION IS IMPORTANT BUT THE TASTE IS NUMBER ONE!!!" she shouted..

"Tch...." Killua walked away..

on a tree far away.. Stato was spying on them..

"this is horrible.. if this continues, there Isn't going to be a hunter this year" he said and took out his phone.

"Hello ... Yes... she is acting up again... got that" he shut his phone and continue to observe..

back at the place...

"MAN!! ALL OF YOU FAIL.. YOUR NOT TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY..." she said.

"cut the crap.. you failed all of us..." number 06 said..

"That's coz you didn't take it seriously..."

then Kiki sat on her couch and just smirk.. number 06 got pissed and ran towards her and she only stared.  as he got closer he pulled out a knife and Suddenly Buhara hit him..

"why did you disturb us?" Kiki asked in an annoyed voice.

"if I didn't.. you could have killed him"

"well... true... OKAY THEN... ONLY ONE OF YOU DIDN'T PRESENT.. MIND STEPPING OUT?" Kiki said.

Everyone looked at each other but no one confessed.

"boy.. number 77 .. you know we are talking about you" Kiki pointed out at the browned hair boy again.

"I didn't present because I know you will fail me. no matter What decoration.. What taste.. your going to.." he said..

"smart" Kiki giggled.. "okay you failed too..." and Suddenly some thing or should you say someone fell from the sky.. he was an old man..

"Chairman?  why are you here?" Kiki asked..

"I heard that you are failing them again.." the old man said..

"but Netero.... "

"let them do Another test" .. Kiki was forced to agree..  she took them all to a cliff..

"okay.. here is the new test.. get an egg" she said and everyone was puzzled. she jumped into the clogged and everyone panicked.. Suddenly she was up in the air with a big egg that was half of a normal human..

"to get this egg.  you must jump and catch and ---"

before she finished everyone jumped. the first four was Gon, Killua , Kurapika and Leorio...  "Hey wait... I haven't explained"

at the web...

"okay we got them..  time to jump" Leorio was about to let go. Same goes to most of the participants but Gon stopped them.. some didn't listen and jumped.. they died..

"why?" A man asked..

"just wait" Gon closed his eyes and smelled the wind.. "close your eyes and smell the wind.." a girl's voice keep on repeating on his head.. "okay..." Gon whispered..

after a while the web started to loosen... some of the participants jumped off and died..

"hurry gon " leorio said..

"wait" Gon said... as time goes by the web starts to loosen more and more..

"What do you smell?" the voice again..

"NOW!!" Gon shouted and everyone Let's go... and a gust of strong wind pushed everyone up. the highest jumper was Gon and everyone just smiled at him..

right after that they boiled the eggs. Kiki went to see number 06 who didn't jump..

"I admit defeat" he said and Kiki just smiled and advised him about bravery and all.. Suddenly Gon came and gave half of his egg to him. he ate it and left right after..

around 100 more was left.. and the next exam was about  to start...

to get there... they had to ride an air ship.. everyone hoped on and was going to the next phrase...

(lol.. I need to rewatch hunter x hunter... guess What is next... the tower.. I'M telling you because if I'M wrong then Sorry .. hunter x hunter started around 2011 and now is 2014.. of course I forget.. now is 2 am.. so bye... comment a d vote.... )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
11.6K 2.1K 76
Một cặp vợ chồng kết hôn vì sự định ước của hai gia đình, cuộc sống hôn nhân liệu có viên mãn?, liệu một cá nhân trong cuộc hôn nhân này sẽ thay đổi...
4.9K 286 11
❝ 𝐈𝐦 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝. 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 ? ❞ ↳ Things are never what they seem to be. Aki had t...
22.2K 0 1
(Rewrite in Progress) (???!Trafalgar Law x Esper!Self Insert) Picture this, you have the ability to see things no one else can, everything from ghost...