Clementine X Male Reader Endg...

By odini210

You, Clem and AJ come across a old school with no one but kids. As you stay in the school for a while, you re... More

Done Running
Where Are We?
Meeting Louis
Getting Acquainted And Clearing Out The Walkers
War
Gone Hunting
Train Station
The Truth Revealed
Suffer The Children
The Funeral And Being Exiled
An Unfriendly Reunion And A New Friend
The Preparation
Truth Or Dare
The Sunset
The Attack
Broken Toys
Minnie
I Love You
Party Time
Hey Sweet Pea...
A Way In
What REALLY Happened To Sophie
Rematch
Y/N L/N's Final Episode
Take Us Back
Old Friends
A Good Man
Forest Reunion
I Did It...
A Good Job
Alternate Ending
A/N (HOLY SHIT!)
Sorry
New Idea
New Book, New Writer
Ya'll Wanna Know This Idea I Have In Mind For Y/N?
Ask And You Shall Receive
Thank You For Your Honesty
YAYYYYYY
Announcement
Help

The Return And The Apology

2.5K 45 46
By odini210

YN's pov

The next morning, Clem, AJ and I headed back to the school with James guiding us. I looked back at Clem, who was tired from carrying AJ all the way here. AJ's condition may have gotten worse even though we got the bullets out, but he still needed stitches. I walked over to Clem and took AJ gently off of her, she looked at me with a concerned expression.

YN: Don't worry Clem, I've got him.

Clem: No, it's fine. Besides, you're hurt too.

YN: I'm fine Clem, honest.

She nodded at me before I take AJ off of her and turn back around, I immediately feel my arm ache as I carry him but push through the pain.

We make it to the front gates then out of the blue, an arrow lands by James's foot. We look up at the watchtower and saw Willy with a bow and arrow, he noticed us before turning around.

Willy: Violet, Louis. They came back!

As he left the watchtower, we turned back to James.

YN: Thank you.

James: No problem.

James then turned to Clem.

Clem: You could stay with us.

James then looked at the arrow before looking back at us.

James: Not ready.

He then turned and walked back into the forest, Clem and I then walk over to the front gate and knocked it.

YN: Hey! Anyone there? We need help!

Louis then walked towards us with a stern look on his face before noticing AJ in my arms, his expression changes before he runs and opens the gate for us.

Louis: Come on.

We run into the admin building and open the doors to find Violet and Ruby already there, they noticed AJ in my arms and stared at us.

Violet: What the shit?

Ruby: Grt him upstairs.

We follow Ruby up the stair until she tells me to place AJ on the sofa, she then runs and gets her first aid kit after telling us to comfort him. AJ looks at us before speaking.

AJ: Guys.

YN: Hey, it's okay buddy.

Clem: Come on, what do we do when we're scared?

AJ stays quiet for a few seconds so I decided to help him.

YN: We...

AJ: We push through.

YN: And?

AJ: Don't let fear take over.

I then put my hand on his shoulder and smile.

YN: That's right.

Violet then shows up and asks Clem to follow her, Clem turns to me if I wanted to come with.

YN: I'll stay with AJ, you go.

Clem nods at me before following Violet into the office, I take a seat on one of the chairs outside the office and take off my jacket and shirt then tend to my own wound.

DON'T WORRY, YN IS RIPPED 👍

I grab a small cup and take a bullet out of my bag before breaking it and pouring the gunpowder into the cup, I then take out a bottle of water and pour it on my wound. I then pour the gunpowder on my wound and hiss at the pain before taking out my lighter and igniting the gunpowder, I yell at the pain before the fire goes out and covers up the wound.

I SAW THIS TECHNIQUE ON RICK AND MORTY SO I DECIDED TO USE IT AND TO SHOW YOU HOW CAPABLE YN IS  :)

Ruby looks back at me and notices my gunshot wound but notices it's been taken care of.

Ruby: How did you do that?

YN: This isn't the first time I've been shot at.

Ruby: Oh, well. There should be some clothes in that wardrobe over there, take whatever you want.

Ruby went back to stitching AJ's wound as I opened a wardrobe, I looked at some of the clothes before a certain outfit caught my eye. I take it out before going into one of the empty rooms.

THIS IS THE OUTFIT YOU ARE WEARING NOW. IT'S PRETTY MUCH WHAT VIOLET WEAR BUT WHEN I LOOK AT IT, IT REMINDS ME OF JOHN MARSTON'S OUTFIT FOR SOME REASON :)

ALSO YOU STILL HAVE KENNY'S HAT :)

I walked back out and saw Louis kneeled down by AJ, he was whispering something to him so I walked over to them.

YN: Hey.

Louis turns around and looks at before standing up.

Louis: Hey.

We look back at AJ, who had fallen asleep, in silence before Louis speaks up.

Louis: Listen, I just wanted to say I'm sorry. If we never kicked you guys out, AJ would be fine right now.

Louis looks back at me and continues.

Louis: And I know I was an asshole to you guys about what happened, I thought I would never forgive you but when I saw AJ in your arms, I immediately felt bad. But for what it's worth, I'm sorry.

YN: You have every reason to be angry at us, I don't blame you for it neither. But I appreciate the apology.

Louis looks at me and smiles.

YN: We cool?

I stick my fist out for him to fist bump me, Louis looks at it and chuckles.

Louis: We cool.

He then returns the bro fist before walking away, I then take a seat on the chair opposite to AJ and wait for Clem.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few minutes later, Clem comes out and walks over to me. She notices my change of clothes and raises an eyebrow.

Clem: When did you change your clothes?

YN: I changed after I tended to my wound while you were in the office.

Clem: Oh.

Clem then looks at the ground and avoids eye contact with me, I noticed she was blushing so I decided to tease her.

YN: Are you blushing?

I said with my eyebrows raised and a smirk in my face, Clem looks up at me and blushes even more.

Clem: What?! Me? Noooo...

My smirk grows bigger so I decided to tease her some more.

YN: Clem...

Clem: Okay fine! You just look cute.

It was my turn to blush.

YN: Aw, thanks Clem.

We looked at each other before slowly closing the gap.

YN: Clem? I just wanted to say that I--

Mitch: If you're done being weird to one another, we got shit to do.

Ruby: Mitch!

Ruby elbow Mitch in the side, he just scoffs and walks down the stairs. Ruby looks at us before saying.

Ruby: We'll see you by the greenhouse.

Clem nodded at her while I had my eyebrows raised.

YN: Greenhouse?

Clem: I've told them about Lilly and Abel.

YN: And?

Clem: We're going to make this place ready for a fight.

YN: Why are you going to the greenhouse though?

Clem: Apparently, there's some barbed wire there so we can place them on the walls. You wanna come with?

I look down at AJ before looking back at Clem.

YN: Nah, I'm gonna stay with AJ for a while.

Clem: Okay.

Clem turned around and headed to the stairs, I stopped her before she leaves.

YN: Be careful.

Clem looked at me then smiled.

Clem: Always.

She blew me a kiss before walking down the stairs, I then take a seat my AJ and hold his hand.

"We are so screwed."

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE

I HOPE YE ENJOY

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 3.6K 23
Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and love to hang out together. Although you...
925 255 30
𝑇𝒉𝑒𝑠𝑒 𝑄𝑢𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑦 (These are made by me please do not copy :)
55.9K 1.7K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
174K 8.4K 53
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...