Room Service |:| Luke Hemmings

Par xcoolx3

"I'm pretty sure this is against the rules." "Fuck the rules." Plus

0.1
0.2
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15
0.16
0.17
0.18
0.19
0.20
0.21
AN
0.22
0.23
0.24
0.25
0.26
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
Playlist
1.14
1.15
Note

0.3

5.1K 81 5
Par xcoolx3

Stormella

Silence filled the room while I laid next to Luke, unsure of what to do or say. I really want to get home, but I'm not sure what's considered rude in this situation.

Luke was quiet, running his fingers through his hair. His boxers were back on, but the rest of his clothes littered the floor.

He was sprawled out, taking up as much space as he could.

"The hotel should really invest in better beds." Luke said, sending the silence away and scaring me at the same time.

I gave him a look.

"Well, this is the cheapest room you can get."

"The beds on the bus are nicer."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Sometimes we take a bus when we tour. The beds are nicer than this one."

I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry our beds aren't made from bags of money."

Luke laughed loudly. "I'm not that much of a princess, darling."

I shoved the covers off me, hopping onto the floor and grabbing my shirt and pants. Now seems like a good time to leave.

"What are you doing?" He asked at I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Leaving." I said, wasn't it obvious?

"Why?" He asked quietly, sounding slightly, only slightly, disappointed.

Weird.

"Cause I'm tired and I finished my work." I stated, placing my hands on my hips.

A small smile snuck onto his stupid pretty face. His eyes connected with mine, sparkling

"You fucked me on the clock."

I turned around and headed for the door. He wasn't wrong.

"I bet it was the best ten cents you ever made." He called.

"Fuck off you kangaroo." I said as I turned the knob on the door and headed out into the hallway. The door closed, the do not disturb sign rattling.

I grabbed my cart and started pushing it back down to the station. The hotel was quiet now. The halls empty, even that loud party was over.

Best ten cents I ever made, as if.

I inhaled, the silence was nice. Well, once I get this stupid cart put away it will be.

Once I got to the stations, I pushed my cart into the dirty line for cleaning. After that I went to the front desk to find Martha. I walked down one hallway, which lead to the main lobby area. Martha was sitting at the desk, reading some random book. Her light brown hair a frizzy mess.

"Hey." I said quietly, getting her attention.

She looked up and smiled at me. "Stormella, you finished already?" She asked.

I nodded. "Yep, all ready to go for the rich brats."

She laughed. "The party ended a half hour ago, most of them left, but some got rooms. I hope they don't trash them. They're an excitable group."

"Oh." I said as I suddenly remembered Luke.

"One of them went back without getting a key. He told me to tell you his name is Luke." I said, wondering why I was doing this.

She sat her book down and turned to her computer. She typed something in quickly and then turned back to me.

"Was it Mr. Hemmings?" She asked.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Mr. Hemmings?"

She nodded. "He was the one who rented the bar tonight, and the rooms. He's the only one who hasn't claimed a room."

I shrugged. "Not sure, he's in 105 though." I said as I walked around the counter, grabbing my jacket and clocking out.

"See you tomorrow night." I called as I walked through the sliding doors and into the chilly Miami night.

-

Luke

I wasn't lying when I said the beds on the bus were more comfortable. Seriously, this thing felt like it was made out of barbed wire.

I rolled onto my side feeling a little better, and ready for sleep. My mind wasn't ready though. It was still preoccupied with the girl from earlier.

I had been reckless, there was no doubt. I couldn't help myself though, I needed to be close to someone. I still do.

It's like the boys have been telling me all along, "I can't fuck her out of my mind." I should realize that by now, how many girls has it been?

I ignore that thought, I decide to think about something much more important. Was Calum's birthday party awesome enough for him? I made sure that it was super exciting, I love doing nice things for my friends. Calum needs it too. He's always working super hard and never takes enough time for himself.

It wasn't much longer before I fell asleep, I didn't feel it come to me, it snuck up. Throwing me into a dark, dreamless sleep.

I awoke two hours later, laying sprawled across the bed. My body felt heavy. The clock beside the bed told me that it was no longer considered night but, early in the morning.

My mind instantly betrayed me as a memory played in my head.

I had woken up early one morning, not this early but still early. The bed was empty so I got up and went looking for her. She was in the kitchen making me breakfast. She was quietly singing some song I didn't recognize as she cooked. I had ran back to the room before she could see me, not wanting to ruin the surprise.

I felt a small smile form at the memory. Although I was not smiling from happiness, the memory still made me feel a little warm.

No Luke. No. You need to remember what she did to you, that's what you should think about.

I slowly got up, grabbing my clothes off the floor and putting them on.

I need a drink, even if it is five in the morning.

I drug myself out the door and down the hall. Realizing that I wouldn't be able to get back in the room without a key. I changed my destination just a little to allow myself to get the room key.

The lady at the desk was really nice about it. She also didn't talk much which is good because I could feel another memory getting ready to show itself. I forced my body towards the bar.

The bar was empty, other than a couple who were in a booth. Why they were in a bar this early, I don't know. I didn't focus on them, I couldn't be sober any fucking longer.

I sat on the hard bar stool, grateful the bar tender from earlier wasn't here. A tall, skinny man with brown messy hair was cleaning glasses.

"Little early for a drink?" The skinny man said in a question like way. I didn't know what to say so I just ordered.

"Just a glass of Dulce Vida Blanco." I mumbled.

The guys eyes widened. "Sir, you are aware that it is one hundred proof right?" He asked slowly.

"On the rocks."

"A glass of it is very intoxicating, how about a shot?"

He watched me for a second, maybe he thought I would start laughing and then order a coke instead. I don't need a coke, I need to forget. Finally he turned around and grabbed a glass.

I laid my head down on my arms as I waited for the guy to get my drink.

"You should let loose more." Her voice echoed through my head.

The guys sat my drink down lightly beside my arm.

If only you could see me now darling.

"Do you want anything else? Food? A paper sack for when you get sick?" The guy asked.

"Yea, I'll take one to go." I said, completely serious, staring straight at the guy. I noticed his name tag said Willis.

Willis laughed at this, thinking it was a joke. He laughed so loudly that the couple looked over to us, curious as to what was going on.

Once Willis managed to quit laughing, I spoke.

"I'm serious."

He looked to me from the glass that I hadn't touched a few times. Clearly concerned about me.

"You haven't even."

"I want one to go." I said, my voice hard as I pulled out a hundred dollar bill and sat it in front of me.

Willis stared at it like it was going to chase him if he moved. I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Willis, these past couple months I've built up a tolerance to alcohol. In fact, I don't think I've been sober for more than three hours. Unlike you, this will not be enough to get me sick, so if you could get me one to go then the change is yours."

I was now on my way back to my room, sipping lazily on my glass that I ended up taking with me. My to go alcohol in my other hand. Willis thought it'd be funny to fill a fountain pop cup with it so I'm carrying one of those cardboard things.

To be honest, I couldn't even taste the bitterness of the drink anymore. It was just cold, smooth water.

I mumbled a song under my breath as I passed the many doors that my friends were behind. They were fine with sleeping alone so why wasn't I?

I finished off the glass before I made it to my room. I started feeling it once the door was closed. I stood up against it as I felt the room slowly rotate.

"I missed you." I said to the feeling before taking a sip from my to go cup.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.2K 64 18
there really isn't much to explain :) enjoy& I'm sorry its short but yea lol
1.2K 117 19
25.7K 268 34
Story cover by @ewjimin on twitter.