Please, Just One Wish (Jelsa)

Por jelsa_doc

Elsa Arendelle; the school most popular love advisor. Everybody wants her advice in dating and love life Why... Más

Hello
Double Date
Last hope
Please Please Please
Bright Idea!
Strictly Business
Teased
Late
Tachycardia
Explode
Hold My Hand
Chivalry
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Fingertips
The F word
Busted
Sweet Dreams
Straight to the Point
Half the Truth
The Encounter
Tack!
Knock knock
Starry Night
Bailed out
You
Ticking Bomb
Antagonist
Wrecked
The Fool
Fair Warning
Saturday Night
Oops
Jekyll and Hyde
Cards on the table
Jack Frost
Once, Twice, Three Times
Mendacious
Everything of Everything
Payback Time
The Afterglow
Memory Lane
Run!
Pinky Promise
Midnight story
Mercy
Great News!

Working on It

1.1K 66 28
Por jelsa_doc

"You promised to set me up in a real date with your friend, Toothiana"

I was taken aback by his words. Like he just came here, to my store, all the way from his house under the hot beaming sun of New Yosaka just to talk about the deal?

I mean he must be really interested in her, Toothiana Ava Robbins.

Honestly, deep down I thought he will just forget about the whole damn deal and just simply helped me as my "boyfriend".

But I guess I set on too much high hopes on him. He's Jack Frost afterall and like I said nothing's free in this world.

"Yㅡyeah", I couldn't formed any words from my mouth.

"Don't tell me you haven't figured it out how to set me up with her?", Jack squinted his eyes giving me a curious look.

"I haveㅡ I actually have, don't worry", I avoided his striking blue eyes that looked straight to me.

I really hate when he's judging me, its like I'm an open book to him.

"Lies and lies and lies, stop lying", his voice came out offended

I mustered up courage to look him in the eyes. What does he mean? Does he think I'm a liar or something?

"What did you say?", I replied in more offended tone

"You're lying", he stopped as he gave me a stern look, I locked my gaze in his eyes just because I don't want to look weak.

"You lied to me you promised me you'll set up a date with Toothiana, and yet you haven't even find a way for us to meet", he continued

I sighed as I rubbed my temple.

I think many ways to defense myself from his statement, but truth is he's right and I couldn't get away with this.

And a deal is a deal, I have to do it.

"Okay, look I'm sorry. I haven't thought a way to set you guys up, but I will, I promise", I tried to look well composed

"Unless you already fell in love with me and you're just postponing the chance I have to meet your friend", he let out a playful smirk

I feel my ears and cheeks getting hotter and today is not the day to embarrased myself, I've done enough yesterday.

I crossed my arms and scoffed, "In your dream, Jackass"

"Aw, you do wish I have a dream about you, sweet little Elsie", Jack grabbed his paper bag with his ice cream inside as he escorted himself to the door.

I rolled my eyes, "What kind of dream genre you will be in? I wonder", he playfully smirked at me before he opened the door letting the hot air from outside greeted his face.

"Oh, I know", he said as he stepped outside, his face expression suddenly lights up and he gave me a naughty smirk

I shook my body in disgust, "Pervert"

His smirk went wider after he heard my response, "Well, I never said you'll be in that kind of dream, guess you're the perverted one"

I couldn't hide but blush, he's right though, "Go home, you fool", I avoid his gaze and start arranging the ice cream cones so he wouldn't noticed that my face was red just like a ripe Red Delicious Apple.

"I was about to say horror, but yours is more intruiging, I'll think about that", he left the door still smirking as the wind blew his silver hair and in seconds he was out of sight.

The whole store went silent, all I could hear is the songs we played in the store.

Can't believe, Jack appearance made all the noise.

"Well, I'll see you in a week so you can finish your duty and your stuffs here", I heard the door clacked from the manager's office as I saw my Dad came out the room followed by Tiana with a bright happy face.

"Elsa, how was the store? Did you manage?", my Dad said in a formal strict tone as he always did in front of other people but actually he's soft at heart and very loving when he was with our family.

"I did, sir, don't worry", I gave him two thumbs up and he nodded and gave me a proud smile.

"Well, I guess I'll get going. Glad we can come into agreement, Ms. Eudora", Dad offered a handshake to Tiana.

"Thank you sir for the opportunity, I wont let you down", Tiana welcomed Dad's hand an shook it. Tiana escorted Dad to the door as she opened it for him.

When Dad was out of our sight, Tiana let out a scream, "WE'RE ALMOST THERE!"

"Who's we?", I giggled looking the 27 years old woman behaviour. Tiana gave me a genuine smile and she answered, "My Dad and me"

Tiana always told me about their dream to have their own restaurant, Tiana's Place, if I'm not mistaken. But I guess life isn't fair, her Dad died when she was at my age because of end stage lung cancer, the doctors couldn't do anything since the cancer already spreading to all parts of the organ in his body, even chemotherapy did nothing.

Since then she overworked her ass off to stabilize and responsible for their family economy since she's the eldest.

I smiled back hearing her answer, "I'm sure he's smiling and proud at his daughter right now", her eyes suddenly filled with tears and she's trying to hold it back in.

"You already knew why Mr. Arendelle wanted to see me", her voice trembled, I nodded still smiling at her.

She laughed as tears rolled down her cheek, "Thank you, Arens", she said almost whispering.

"Now, let's celebrate for the future head branch manager, Miss Tiana Eudora", I took out two glasses and fill it with orange juice from the fridge.

"Cheers!", she said as she raised her glass and we drank it one shot.

Just as soon we finished our orange juice the door opened and more costumers came.

***
I hear Olaf barked from the leaving room and made his way out to the main door, followed by Anna combing her hair, "Well, you look exhausted"

"Well, you look fancy", I rolled my eyes replying in sarcasm. I noticed how well-dressed my sister was.

She was wearing her favorite maroon croptop with short green patterned skirt.

"Is it Christmas already? Should we put the Christmas tree?", I laughed at her choice of outfit, she looks like Santa's little elf and Christmas is still months away.

Anna panicked, "Oh my god! You're right! I spend 4 hours to dress up and I look like a frickin Christmas tree"

"Change your skirt into black or black jeans", I commented as she dashed to her room.

I picked Olaf up and played with him in the backyard, "Who's the good boy? You are! God, you're such a cutie", I pet Olaf after he caught the rubber ball that I threw.

Suddenly I heard Anna screaming, "Elsa, I'm off!", I hurriedly went inside the house and saw her in the same cloth but with black high waisted short skirt and sneakers, her hair was in half up half down updo.

"Where are you going? It's almost evening", I crossed my arms and judging the strawberry blond haired girl

"Went out?", she awkwardly gestured to the main door, "With who?", I squinted my eyes suspicious about her expression.

"With Hans and Kristoff and Kristoff's date", she said their name really slow, then she came into realization, "Why are you asking me this? You're not mom", she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, so you have your own double date too?", I smile playfully at her still not letting her got away easily, "Did Mom and Dad knew?", I grinned planning a sweet revenge for her embarassing me about my date with Jack.

"About thatㅡ ", she let out and awkward laugh as I give her a fake sweet smile.

I love the smell of sweet revenge.

Suddenly I heard a honk from the outside, "That's my cue! Gotta go!", Anna literally ran through the door, "Hey! Be back before 10!", I shouted from the door and Anna gave me an 'okay' gestured in the air.

Anna went in and the red fancy car moved and sped up like in a race.

God, I wish her date has driver license and what kind of person is he, picking up his date with only a car honk?

I decided to shrugged it off since I don't like to misjudge a person I haven't met yet and its only a first date, no one gets official in their first date.

Olaf went out from the opened door and nudged my foot signing me to go for a walk, I smiled and pick him up.

I took his leash and tied it in his collar, "We go for a walk only because you're a good boy today", I put Olaf down and he ran and dragging me to follow him.

"Calm down, Olaf", I said as I pulled his leash. Olaf was extremely hyper today, I don't know if he's happy or we haven't took him out in ages.

We strolled down the street and warmly greeted by our friendly neighbors. Some of them doing cycling or simply relaxing enjoying the calming evening air.

The purple orange sky turns into deep dark blue as I saw the sun is setting and the moon already took its place up in the sky.

"Come on, Olaf, Time to go home", I dragged Olaf who was busy sniffing stuffs.

***
I was about to went in but something caught my attention.

I saw a black Ford pickup truck with its radio blasting with hiphop song driving through our neighborhood.

The truck pulled up in front of The Frost's house, I saw a familiar figure waving to the driver saying hello.

"Where are you going?", I shouted from my door

I caught his and the driver attention. The grey haired driver saluted at me and gave me a grin.

Do I know him?

"You got school tomorrow", I shouted again because the radio seems making me deaf.

"Now, you're my mom?", Jack chuckled as he put both of his arms in his hoody's pocket,

"I'm worried about you, you went out a lot", I said

Okay why did I say that?
Why am I worried about him?
Am I his girlfriend? NO
Am I his mom? NO
His mom even let him went out. Why should I be concerned about him? He's only a friend!

For goodness sake what is wrong with me?

"Yo, Aster, turned that thing off its making me deaf!", Jack shouted to the driver.

In a second the tranquility of the neighborhood back, I could only hear whispering of the trees and some birds chirping as they went back to their nests.

"What did you just said? I'm practically deaf because of this moron", he still half shouted while giving a death glare to his friend

Good thing he didn't hear it
Thank goodness!

"I'm working on it!", I decided not to bring up what I just said before.

"Oh, working on what? Motivation of living?", he said as he moves towards his friend's truck

"Your date?", I simply said in 'duh' tone.

"Oh, yeah, good then", he said leaning to the black truck and gesturing one thumb up.

As our conversation dropped, Jack hopped on the passenger seat and they both took off.

I frowned as I heard his response.

I assumed he was eager and excited about his date and practically called me a liar for not setting him on a date yet this morning. I'm sure of it.

Now, he acted like it was nothing important, like he's not interested at all. He just let the conversation dropped just like that.

I mean if you have a date with the person of your dream you probably looking forward to it, right?

What's wrong with this guy?

I saw a car stop in front of my house.

Shit, its Dad
____

Hello!
How are you guys?
I hope you like this chapter

Anyway I really want to know what you think about this story so far?

Please do vote and comment
It really means a lot to me

See you in the next chapter!
xx

PS: I don't really like drama where somebody tried to kill Elsa or Jack when the story took place in AU, so we're gonna keep it casual in this story, because they're just normal highschool students.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
769K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...