Our Happy Ever After

By xoskth

One whole year has passed since the events in Las Vegas. The girls now dating the members of CNCO happy as ev... More

Characters :
New Characters:
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Enjoy!
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifthteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
SEQUEL!!!!!

Fifty Four

62 3 27
By xoskth

It was Saturday morning. A few weeks have gone by and tonight was Vogue's big event. Bangtan and CNCO being the stars of the night. Its the only thing everyone has been talking about since the news broke out. The two boy groups who are the face of Vogue are hosting a special event with performances by them themselves and of course Camila and Sofia, and not to mention a red carpet.

Ashley and Cristal were pretty nervous. They both new that one day their relationships would have to face the public eye and with Richard and Joel making up their minds tonight was going to be the big night.

Of course the rest of the girls were also attending, but Katia and Sandra along with their boyfriends decided that it was too soon to reveal their relationships. Katia doesn't want her pregnancy to be known and Jungkook couldn't agree more his girlfriend and baby's protection came first.

Sandra and Taehyung had just moved past their argument and didn't want Sandra's pregnancy to be public either.

Richard and Joel have avoided telling Ali what they were planning on doing, but the day has finally came and they requested a meeting to announce their plans...

Ali: Okay I'm here. What is all this commotion about?

Chris: What? Don't look at me I didn't do anything.

Richard: Actually Ali, Joel and I called in this meeting.

Ali: Is something wrong? Did something happen? Is this about those rumors about you and Bta collabing tonight because I have everything under-

Zabdi: Collab? What? No way!

Chris: I  am not sharing a stage with them!

Erick: Yeah me niether

Ali: You're Not sharing a stage with no one but yourselves

Joel: Ali! That isn't what we want to talk about.

Ali: Okay then what is it?

Joel and Richard look at eachother.

Joel:Well... as you know we've been in a relationship for a while and...

Ali tenses.

Richard: We think it's time to tell everyone that we have girlfriends

Joel: It's been 2 years and it's not fair to them to keep them a secret for this long

Richard: And it's not fair to our fans to keep something like this from them. We're positive that our real fans will understand and be happy for us.

Ali: And when are you planning on doing this?

Joel: Tonight.

Richard: They are walking the carpet with us.

There's a long silence.

Chris: I think that's really brave and they should do it I don't see the problem.

Richard: Thanks bro.

Zabdi: Yeah I'm happy for you guys

Joel: Sooo... Ali?

They stare at the blonde in fron of them waiting for a response, but instead they receive laughter.

Ali: Are you guys crazy? No! No way! I will not allow you guys to throw away everything Cnco has built with that ridiculous idea.

Richard: What are you talking about? We won't throw away anything this has nothing to do with the band.

Ali: It has everything to do with the band Richard. Those girls are nobody's they won't give you anything but trouble. What will the press think? Your fans? Think about this please think about your future.

Joel: Woah! Okay! We knew you weren't to fond of them but you don't talk about them like that they are special to us.

Richard: Yeah Ali please a little respect. Besides we were just letting you know we weren't asking for permission.

She starts laughing again.

Ali: Like hell are you walking that red carpet with them it's not happening!

Richard: It's not your choice Ali we made up our minds.

They were about to walk out when...

Ali: If you walk out that door , say goodbye to your careers and cnco.

Richard: What?

Ali: You heard me! If you walk out or walk that damn carpet with any of those girls... cnco will be over... forever..

Chris: Ali stop playing it isn't that serious

Joel: You can't do that we have a contract!

The mischievous smile that appears across her face makes them shiver. She walks over to the folders she was holding and pulls out a few documents.

Ali: You're right Joel you do have a contract. Here why don't you read it.

Joel a little confused takes the papers from Ali and starts reading. He pales.

Joel: No... no... this isn't our contract..

Ali: Oh but it is... look all your signatures are right there.

Richard: What is it? What does it say?

Joel looks at him and gulps. Richard gets inpatient and snatches the papers from Joel and reads. Christopher, Zabdiel and Erick also reach out for theirs.

Richard: What? What the hell is this?

Chris: Wtf?

Erick: What....

Zabdi: How...

Chris: Why would you do this to us?

Joel: What the hell is wrong with you? Is this even legal?

Richard: There's no way this is true!

Ali: Oh but it is... I own you now! All of you! And if you all even try to defy me you'll be seeing me in court and saying goodbye to your careers.

Joel: Why are you doing this?

Ali: Because I knew you would get brainwashed by them. They only want your fame and money open your eyes. I can't let you throw away your careers like that. You guys need girls like Bianca and her friends now they're a catch. They're well known they already famous..

Richard: Is that all you care about? Fame? Money?

Ali: Of course not sweetie, I care about all of you trust me... now don't worry if you want to walk that carpet with somebody you will.

Richard: If you think I'm walking out there with any of those females you're crazy

She sighs.

Ali: Fine! Don't! If any of you don't do as I say just go... but remember once you walk out that door there will be no more cnco. You won't have a contract, you won't have a career, you won't have a fandom and you won't be making what you love the most... music... because that's what you all love more than anything right? Music? Don't be stupid! Don't let yourselves down don't let your family and fans down.. if those girls are worth you loosing everything then be my guest but remember I'll make sure you won't have anything and trust me I'll make it happen. The choice is yours!

xx

The girls had just arrived at the carpet. It was filled with fans, paparazzi and interviewers. Cristal and Ashley were beyond nervous.

Cristal: Are you sure I look okay? It isn't too much?

Sandra: You look beautiful Cristal breathe!

Cristal: I don't know! Why couldn't I wear a black dress liks Ash?

Katia: Because you always wear black

Karen: Yeah! This is your big night you needed a little change.

Cristal's Look:

Ashley's Look:

Ash: Oh god I'm so nervous!

Cristal: I can't stop shaking!

The girls were waiting in a place they can't be seen. While they waited for cnco to arrive bts arrived first.

Jk: Woah! Is there an award for having the best looking girlfriend tonight because I think I won it.

Katia: Shutup!

He pecks her lips.

Jk: You look beautiful baby!

Katia: Thank you!

Tae: You look beautiful as well love!

Sandra: Excuse me! Y'all should be hyping these beauties right here they're the ones all dressed up and walking the carpet tonight!

Tae: You all look beautiful tonight

Namjoon: *looking straight at Cristal* You really do.. *quickly looks away*

xx

Cristal's POV

I can't help but feel so nervous. I've waited for this day for so long it feels unreal. Since Richard told me he wanted to go public I felt a bit confused because of my feelings for Namjoon, but maybe it was a sign. A sign that me and Richard should be together.

I can't help but feel guilty though. The way he looked at me and quickly looked away... he can't even make eye contact with me anymore. I hate how distant he's being. Just about I'm about to talk to him a car pulls up.

My heart immediately starts racing when I see Richard step out. The rest move out of the way once cnco starts walking towards us. I look over at Ash and she looks just as nervous as me. I smile at Richard, but he just stares at me. There's something strange about him.. I see something in his eyes he's probably nervous.

My smile gets bigger as he gets closer, but my smile and heart drops as soon as he walks past me. I turn around and follow him. Whats going on? Is he mad? I'm confused. We all turn a corner the red carpet comes to view and the air is drained out of my lungs.

There I see Richard walking up to Vanessa as he reaches for her hand and poses for pictures. Without warning my eyes starts watering and my mouth goes dry. I can't breathe. I can't move. I just stand there looking at my boyfriend with someone else. I can't even turn to look at Ash but I can guess she's probably feeling the same.

"Are you guys dating?" An interviewer asks them.

"Yes! We have been for a while and we thought tonight was the perfect time to confirm it"

I can't believe those words came out of his mouth. How can he do this to me? What did I do? I... I want to scream I want to go over there and demand an explanation but I can't move.

"You heard it here first fellas CNCO have officially confirmed their relationships with The head IT girls of Vogue. Congratulations guys!"

Christopher and Bianca I believe that? Zabdiel and Sofia? Saw it coming. Erick and Camila? Joel and Kendall? Richard and Vanessa??

A sudden shove breaks me from my thoughts.

"I'm sorry sweetheart the red carpet is invite only"

It's Ali. I can see the amusement in her eyes. She must be enjoying this. She never liked me... us.

"Did you hear me? I said-.."

What happens next is a blur. A hand is attached to mine and my feet are suddenly walking the red carpet.

"And who is this lovely lady with you tonight?"

"This is Cristal... my girlfriend.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 115 23
When you fall for the person who turns out your beloved Brother's campus enemy. What will happen when your brother stand against your love.
59.2K 2.5K 10
Two exes that are college students and still share an apartment 4 months after breaking up. They haven't gotten over each other and both of them have...
59.1K 2.4K 34
Kim Namjoon doesn't want to date a girl again after what happened to him in his past, But his 6 friends force him to. The 7 of them go to college an...
471K 11.1K 43
~Sequel to IT HURTS~ ~Completed [√]~ Taehyung and Jungkook are now happily married with each other. Taehyung is so happy that Jungkook is now officia...