Peachy

By SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... More

It's Time
Room 205
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
I Can Show You the World
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
i'M nOt GaY
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
A Get Together
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
3 1/2 Good Legs
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

Secrets Revealed

3.1K 178 305
By SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"Hm?" Tony groaned as he woke up with the sensation of empty arms. He opened his eyes slowly. Stephen wasn't in his arms. "Stephen!" He sat up. "GAH!" He jumped up when he saw Stephen to his right, floating.

"Good morning." Stephen told him.

"What are you..." Tony gripped his chest. He gave a long sigh. "Why would you do that?"

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." Stephen said. "I'm guarding you. Just in case anything or anyone tries to come and attack you."

Tony rolled his eyes. "Are seriously taking that seriously?"

"Yes." Stephen said. "He almost killed you last time. I won't allow that to happen. I can't lose you."

Tony looked up at Stephen. His cheeks blushed red. "Aww, Stephen." He opened his arms to embrace him. "You don't have to worry. I'm gonna be okay. Nothing's going to happen to me."

"I have to make sure." Stephen said in Tony's arms.

"How about we protect each other?" Tony offered. "Sound like a deal?"

"Mhm." Stephen nodded in Tony's chest.

///0///0

"Hey, Thor." Bruce said, holding up a test tube.

"Yup." Thor said, hopping off the bed and running over to Bruce's side.

"Could you hand me some sulfur?" Bruce asked.

"Sure thing." Thor went over to a shelf organized with small cubicles that held each element on the periodic table in their order. "Uh, which one is that one again?"

"Number sixteen." Bruce said.

"Hmm." Thor scanned the shelf. "Sixteen, sixteen..." He kept looking. "Sexteeeeeeeeen. Ah, sixteen." Thor got it and went over to Bruce.

"Thank you." Bruce said taking it and putting some of it in the test tube.

"I swear you cheat every time!" Tony said as Stephen had just beat him at checkers...again.

"No, I've played the game for a very long time." Stephen said.

"You've had more experience. That's cheating." Tony said.

"Tony, it's a brain game. You've got to think." Stephen pointed at his head.

"Think about this!" Tony flipped the board.

Stephen just put the board back with all the pieces where they were.

Tony screamed at Stephen.

Thor and Bruce turned to Tony.

"Do not scream at me." Stephen said.

Tony screamed at him again.

"I said don't-"

Tony screamed again.

Stephen screamed back at him. Tony screamed louder to establish dominance.

Bruce grew concerned. "Should we do something?" He asked Thor. "Guys-"

"No. No." Thor said, stopping Bruce. "I wanna see who wins."

///0///0

Stephen was watering his succulents on the windowsill as Tony read a mechanics book on the bed.

"Knock. Knock."

Stephen and Tony both turned to the door.

"Hey Thor." Stephen smiled.

"Hello." Thor smiled. "I was wondering if I could borrow Tony for a few minutes. Bruce needs some help with some stuff, and he says I have more muscle than brain, which is obvious. I don't know why he'd point that out."

Stephen and Tony smiled at each other.

"Of course you can." Stephen said.

"Great." Thor said. "Come on Tony." Thor walked away from the door.

"Bruce probably doesn't want Thor to touch anything." Tony said. "The last times he's helped him; things got a little "boom"." Tony said, getting up from the bed and stretching.

"Well, you better hurry." Stephen said.

"Hey Tony, I-" Thor stopped when he saw Tony and Stephen face to face. He backed up and hid behind the wall attached to the doorway. He watched carefully.

"I'll be back." Tony said, leaning closer to Stephen and kissing his cheek. "I'll be quick."

Thor's eyes widen. He went behind the wall again. "Tony and the wizard?" He looked down at his hands and intertwined them. He looked at his hands, then gasped. "No way." He raced back to his and Bruce's room.

Stephen smiled. "Okay." He watched Tony walk to the door. "Oh, hey." Tony looked back at him. "Take cloak with you. Just in case things do go "boom"."

Stephen's cloak sat on Tony's shoulders. "Thanks." He winked at Stephen as he exited the room.

Stephen smiled and turned back to his succulents, maintaining them.

///0///0

"Bruce! Bruce!" Thor said, coming into the room.

"What is it?" Bruce asked.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Thor approached him. "It's really, really important." He said, taking Bruce by the shoulders and drawing him close to his face. "Extremely important."

"Yeah. It must be if you used a big word like "extremely"." Bruce said.

"I-" Thor stopped. Was this the best time to talk about this? Tony was about to come and help Bruce out. He didn't want to make things awkward. "Actually never mind." Thor said, letting go of Bruce.

"What?" Bruce said. "You can do that. You have to tell me now."

"No, no. It's nothing." Thor said, going over to his bed.

"Thor." Bruce said. He hated secrets.

"Well..." Thor rubbed the back of his head. "By any chance, do you happen to know something about Tony that might not be very public?"

Bruce gasped. "What do you mean?"

"No, never mind. It's nothing." Thor said.

"Why?" Bruce approached him. "Do you know something?"

"No." Thor said. "Do you?"

"Were you gonna tell me what I think you know?" Bruce asked.

"Do you know what I know that you know?" Thor asked squinting at Bruce.

"I just think you know what I know, that you know that I know."

Thor gasped. "Do you know what I know?"

"Oh my gosh." Bruce gasped. "You know what I know!"

"You know?!" Thor stood up.

"I know! You know!" Bruce smiled.

"We know!" Thor jumped in happiness.

"Oh, finally!" Bruce sighed in relief. "I've been dying to to talk to someone else about this!"

"I know. Me too." Thor said.

"Since when have you known about Stephen and Tony?" Bruce asked.

"Oh, wait." Thor's smile dropped. "We're not talking about how Tony's been wearing his shorts backwards all day?"

"Uh..." Bruce went pale.

Thor laughed. "I'm just messing with you." He slapped Bruce on the back.

"Oh, thank goodness." Bruce put a hand to his chest and sighed in relief.

"How long have you known?" Thor asked Bruce.

"Since spring break." Bruce said.

"I just saw them right now." Thor said.

"Saw what?"

"GAH!" Both, Bruce and Thor jumped up. They turned around to see Tony at the door.

"Tony." Bruce said.

"What're you two so secretive about?" Tony asked.

"Nothing!" Thor's voice cracked.

Bruce slapped his forehead. Thor had just exposed them both.

///0///0

Stephen was reading on the bed, enjoying the silence that fell in the room. Suddenly, something hit the floor. Stephen looked up. He saw a wrench that was on Tony's desk on the ground. He got up and picked it up.

He looked at the wrench and the surface of the desk. "Hm." There was no way a wrench could've just rolled off. "Uh!" He groaned as he felt a sting on his neck. Suddenly a hand covered his mouth. He whimpered, trying to call for help. He reached behind him to try and get whoever was muffling his cries for help.

"Shh." Said a voice.

Then Stephen felt very heavy and sleepy. His eyes fell shut and his body limp.

"There, there...Stephen."

It was Timothy.

He stepped out of one of the small pots Stephen had on the windowsill. "Thanks for showing me what you love the most, Anthony." He chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.9K 51
Stephen Strange has always been an excelling student. Despite his hands' disabilities, that doesn't stop him from wanting to help others. But what ha...
1.2K 99 10
Stephen is in love with Tony. Stephen is scared to tell Tony how he feels because he's afraid Tony will reject him and he doesn't want to lose his f...
4.6K 293 26
(Tony and mike fan fic trigger warning perretes) tony is a new kid in school. He moved half way through the school year because of bullying, but when...
35.8K 1.8K 29
Tony messes around with an ancient mirror, which ends up sending him back a few centuries all the way to the 1800's He needs a few things to get back...