Married My Enemy (#1 Rajput)

By ekkladki

This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G... More

Copyrights
Characters
Prologue
1-Hatred
2 - World War Three
3 - Outburst
4-Too Close
5- Marry Him
6- Surprise
7- Brothers By Anger
8- His Ariel
9- Be Ready On The 25th
10-Mute, Deaf and Blind.
11- A Little Closer
12-Nightmare
13- We All Hide Things
14- Puzzles To Solve
15- Jealousy
16- She's Too Bold
17- One Week
18- One Day
19- Wedding
20-Vows and Emotions
21- Her Prince Or Demon?
22- Rejections Hurt
23- His Cure
24-Crowded By Smart People
25- 'Change Him'
26- Too Many Plans
27- 'Crossing The Limit'
28- Ghost House
29- 'Red Hulk'
30 - The Moon And The Sun
31- 'All Of His Shades'
32- Mental Asylum
33- 'Willing To Be Abnormal'
34- Low In Patience
35- The Y's
36- Fire Vs Fire
37- 'Three Years'
38- A Threat To Kiaan
39- Flirting Without Any Shame
40- Rajput's Vs Ahuja's
41-'Experience Teaches Us.'
42- They Saw Love
Sneak Peak
43-Blending For Each Other
44- 'You're Weird, You Know?'
45- Valak Loves Jaanvi
46- Lesson To Be Taught
47- First Kiss
Author's Note- Important
48- 'You're Making Me Fall For You'
49- They Love Each Other
50- Invitation
51- Gold Or Bold?
52-Mini Kiaan
53- Personality Switches?
54- New Friends
55- Flies Everywhere
56- Non-Adults
57- Confessed The Truth
58- 'Actual Fight'
59- The 'I' Game
60- Lover Or Stalker?
61- The History
62-Confessed It All
63- Home
64- Wife Or Baby?
65- It Was Always Jaanvi
66- Silence
67- Self-Talks
68- 'It's Me'
69- When Putana Calls Kiaan
70- 'Wingless Butterfly'
71- 'My Clown'
72- 'Raised Well'
73- The Race Against Time
74- 'Still Love You'
75- One
76- The Rising Respect
77-The Family's Outburst
78- Husband Over Friend
79-Flipping Kiaan
80- His Wishes
81-His Self-Respect
82- Blazing In Fire (Juhi's Truth)
83- Flowing Blood
84-Twisted Mind
85- 'They Are Coming'
86- 'Going Well'
87- The 'Do' and the 'Don't'
88- 'Give Me A Reason'
89- Dependent
90- 'Inner Demons'
91- News
92- 'Don't Want You'
93-Someone New
94- 'Is This What Depression Is?'
95- Oh Vomit!
96- From The Start
97- Stuck In The Middle
98- Jealousy
99- Moving On
100- Attention Seeker
101- Destroyed/Ruined Life Of Hers
102- 'One Month'
103- 'The Third Eye'
104- Back Home
105- Meeting Family
106- 'Always In Her Heart'
Epilogue
New Story
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter Two: One Million Special
This Books Is Nominated !!
Dhruv and Aditi!
Ishaan's book is out
New Book by Me

Jaanvi's Information

12.5K 476 431
By ekkladki

So I've been getting too many messages on Jaanvi's behaviour. For anyone who messaged me, this isn't just for you. I'm writing this for everyone who may have questions.

So I've been getting around messages from five different people after yesterday's update.

First of all, this book, any other old and upcoming books are all written by me. Every single sentence from every single book of mine is written by me, so don't question me asking 'Why did you make your character like that?'  because it's MY BOOK and I'll do whatever I want!

You've got problem, kindly leave. This isn't the first time I have to write this information/note chapter.

I will make my characters as fucked up or stupid as I want! It's my choice!

I'm only 17, I'm not a professional writer, don't expect me to edit every chapter! Because A- people don't usually care about the mistakes! B- If I'll edit my chapters I won't upload two or three chapters a day! So choose yourself!

For those who don't understand, I've got a personal life also! I've got things of my own to do as well as homework and editing these chapters won't get me University entrance! So, surprise, surprise, I won't be editing any chapters.

Negative comments and feedbacks are accepted with open arms because I read it, and I follow it. But I don't want people texting me how rude or shit my characters are again and again! Your one message is enough for me to get the point if you didn't know. I've also got feelings, I'm not a rock you can hit and expect to stay quiet and silent. I get effected with every comments of yours and messages-whether it's positive or negative.

Please don't go on and on about how rude or mean or stupid Jaanvi is. It's my choice on how I wish to make her! If you're looking for nice girls then I'm sorry my friend, go watch Indian Daily Soaps. Let me suggest some named of those serials if you like nice girls.

Sasural simar ka or Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Tu Aashiqui or Diya Aur Baati Hum. (No hate to these shows, they just have 'TOO SWEET' female leads so!)

Because my friend, I won't make my females 'innocent, nice, sweet, stupid,' they won't be like that! I will make mine bold, strong, independent and feisty. I'll write about RAPE victims, DIVORCED women, NON-VIRGINS or even WIDOWS, It's my GOD DAMN CHOICE!

I don't like writing about just love stories. They are boring. And common. I like writing something different, because I like reading new contents.

I'm not getting paid to spend hours of my personal time to write this, so don't go on reviewing my story! I'm not the writer of Zero nor have I wrote Race 3, so go judge them. As I said, giving me your opinion once is fine! But please don't just shove it in my face. I've also got a heart. I don't need to explain myself to anyone! (tho I'm doing that right now)

Why is Jaanvi Rude?

Umm, probably because she'd been locked in a dark room with a clown as a kid. Probably because her father were targeted by Juhi so Jaanvi would stay quiet and not utter everything. MAYBE because she's got fears because of Juhi. Maybe because ALL HER LIFE SHE'S BEEN TOLD 'YOU ATE YOUR MOTHER' OR MAYBE BECAUSE PEOPLE MADE FUN OF HER MUTE FATHER! Perhaps because she's seen her father cry to sleep which makes her hate her life!

Please don't tell me that she's rude because you yourself won't be a nice sweet girl next door if you've been through what she has! She's literally been reminded of her mother. And it doesn't help if you've got someone like Juhi.

She doesn't have a mother (Surpirse!) which makes it harder for her to understand things! Yes, she's got temper issues, who doesn't? Everyone says something rude least twice in their life out of anger because we aren't Jesus then why is she judged?

If you put yourself in her shoes, living without a mother, hear people blame her for her own mother's death. Telling her how worthless she is. Then tell me what you'd do! Because I know I'd murder them!

You're seriously telling me she shouldn't be rude to Rashi and Jay after she finds out Juhi killed her mother? Are you kidding me? What would you do? Wash the twin's feet and drink the water? Are you telling me you'd like them after everything? Then bro, you're lying to yourself, that's bullshit.

Rashi and Jay are NEGATIVE characters! Do I have to explain what that is now? FROM THE START, Rashi has been saying rude things to Aditi, why? Because she knew Dhruv is into her. Then what's Aditi's fault? She didn't beg Dhruv to like her! If Dhruv isn't interested in Rashi she should try and get his attention rather than telling her mum 'I want Dhruv!' Rashi has been calling Jaanvi just for her own good, how is that nice of her?

Jaanvi did NOT take sides! She had told Jay to talk to Aditi on her own if he likes her! She wanted him to confess his feelings by himself and not look like she helped him because he's her cousin. Is that wrong? Didn't she do right by telling him to man up?

If she wanted to take sides, shouldn't she support Dhruv, helping him win Aditi's heart from start since she was going to be his sister-in-law, I mean this way she could have come in his good books. But she didn't help, because she doesn't choose sides. She wanted both the boys to find their own ways of talking to Aditi.

Did she ever come in between Rashi and Dhruv until she realised Rashi was becoming rude to Aditi and selfish?

Did you NOT see Rashi called Jaanvi EVERY TIME she needed help? She wouldn't even greet her or ask how she was but get straight to her point! How do you expect Jaanvi to behave? She's got feelings as well! Probably more than others because she craves love!

DO NOT tell me that you think Jaanvi does not treats them like siblings, because if she doesn't she'd tell her father not to get things gifts which he does! Even though Juhi was mean to her Jaanvi never became rude to the twins, it all changed of course after Rashi was rude to Aditi.

Jaanvi took Aditi's side, NO! She took the rights side! She knew Aditi just asked Rashi if she 'wanted ice cream,' but she replied rudely. How would you behave if your cousin talks in this manner with your best friend? If you haven't realised, Aditi is Jaanvi's backbone. Why would she shut up? If Aditi was being rude to Rashi just because of a crush she'd also be angry with her and do the same.

Didn't you guys notice how Aditi had stopped talking to Jaanvi for some time? Doesn't that show that Jaanvi did equal to both Rashi and her friend. If she wasn't Aditi wouldn't be angry with her, and she wouldn't have apologised like she did to Rashi as well by texting her. If Jaanvi had ego issues with Rashi she wouldn't text her a 'sorry.'

Someone said, wasn't it rude of Jaanvi to smash Juhi's plates on the floor. To be honest, yes. It was. But how long would one stay quiet? Silent for years? One day they'd burst out right?

Jay is nice, if undressing a girl with your eyes is nice, then he's god! If not helping your old uncle for your OWN sister's work is nice, then he's the best! He'd rather go clubbing at night while Ansh shops and does their work!

Kiaan used bad words and behaved rudely with Sanjay (Changed his name from Sunil to Sanjay), you expect him to worship them after knowing Juhi killed his mother-in-law? His mum's best friend? Sanjay was slapping Jaanvi, would he let someone touch his wife if he knows she's right? I know I wouldn't if I was her man!

You expect Kiaan to talk with respect to Juhi? After knowing all the pain she caused Jaanvi? I'm sorry, I'm not going to make him some lord who's all calm and nice. My characters would also be bold! My topics will always be bold, you've got a problem, please leave.

After finding out such a big truth you can't expect someone to be so nice like Gopi from SNS!

Jaanvi get angry, so does Kiaan, and it's ok! Everyone gets angry! Everyone has different ways to show it. Some get violent, some yell and scream. And some are quiet. We are all unique.

Everyone swears in their life. They won't go around telling people 'I swore at her or him.'

Why do Kiaan and Jaanvi behave so childish? Maybe because if you check my 'POLE' from Unwanted Bride TWO you'd see I've written, 'Marrying enemy story probably would be funny' I want to make them childish. We see mature stories of serious guys everywhere, then why not different? I know I like comedy books with romance. I want them to be like friends, to be chilled out and funny. Why does it matter so much how they behave?  They haven't done anything childish rather than talk about plants and couches.

Haven't you read the other chapters where Kiaan says such mature words to Jaanvi? (Chapter 80-his wishes) Or where Jaanvi has been mature? How she has maintained her behaviour well in other situations? Or when she met Nidhi? Didn't you notice when she whispered to her father in his ear on her wedding to 'don't give up,' didn't that show the love? The care? The sweetness?

Jaanvi slapped Dhruv, even I think that wasn't needed. But since her character is made of all angry and betrayed because she wasn't aware of Kiaan's drinking habits she felt bad.

Jaanvi judging Tina's clothes- (two people said this to me) yes, she did. And? We all have strong opinions, but when it comes to someone we hate we don't see the good right? Don't tell me you've never judged someone you dislike? It's the human nature guys. For how rude Tina had been in the past, how badly she insulted Jaanvi throughout her childhood, for that judging her clothes was too little.

Why does Kiaan and Dhruv dislike Rashi? Maybe because she wasn't honest about the phone call? Maybe because the brothers hate the lie, and after knowing the fight started because of Rashi they felt bad for Jaanvi. Maybe because Kiaan realised how selfish Rashi is.

Why did Jaanvi take Kajal negatively after she was searching her room? If someone enters my room, indirectly accusing me of STEALLING their things, I know I'd be hurt and angry! I mean what else does it mean when someone is searching your room? But Jaanvi DID NOT tell this to her parent-in-laws! She could have just to get revenge on Kajal but she didn't! It's the nice enough? Would you be silence if anyone, or your husband's sister accuses you of stealing? I mean, Kajal never came to their room so how the hell would the necklace be there? Magic? Don't think so.

On the last chapter Jaanvi was mean to Ansh- of course she was. Why wouldn't she? She loves him very much but his niceness has always annoyed her. He doesn't see how people use him and later throw him. As a daughter it hurts her, after knowing the truth she flipped. It's pretty understandable.

Kiaan told Jaanvi to talk nicely to her cousins but he himself was rude-because he wasn't aware of how selfish Rashi was. Even though he disliked Rashi for being the reason behind Jaanvi's slap, still he suggested Jaanvi to apologise and talk to Rashi. But when Rashi raised her voice and panicked after hearing the chef won't come, Kiaan didn't like it.

I hope all these answers to the question have explained everything to you. If I'll get any more hate comments, I'd seriously block you or stop writing because I don't have the patience to hear it, read it or reply to your messages. I shouldn't even reply, yet I try to text back everyone who reaches out to me.

Sorry (But I had to post this for my own satisfaction) if anyone found it rude, I didn't want to be but it's just annoying me since yesterday seeing how people are taking the negative character side though I'm sure the flashbacks of Jaanvi and the way she feels were enough to explain why she is like this. It just doesn't feel nice when people see the negative over the many other positives. Makes me sad.

You cant expect Jaanvi to be nice to Rashi after finding the truth. Nobody would be nice to Rashi if they were in Jaanvi's shoes! So STOP taking Rashi's side in front of me because it's pissing the living shit out of me. If you do, don't read my book. Because I'm not one of those writer who's made my characters sweet. I'd make the negative characters root in hell.

~ Yash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681K 36K 41
COMPLETED✅ #1 on indian on 23/3/21 #1 on care on 25/5/21 #1 on india #1 on together on 10/10/21 #1 on apart Veer Singhania. A self made billionaire...
252K 14.7K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
129K 10.1K 17
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
228K 11.8K 75
Jism ki nahi Rooh ki Mohabbat hai. " You are cheating on me," he said glaring at me. " Yes," I said. " What can you do" I taunt him. He pulled me clo...