Dusk till dawn (vampire diari...

By madeinmiddleearth

When peach moves from NYC to Mystic Falls she meets this strange mysterious guy & from there her life takes a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapted 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
^_^

Chapter 31

7 0 0
By madeinmiddleearth

"Are we going to row to that island?" I looked at Shane "yeah" he nodded as we saw an island at the distant, it looked deserted.

"Stefan, Elena & Jeremy take that boat while Matt, Peach & Damon take the other one" Shane said "and Bonnie, me & you in this boat" Rebekah looked at Shane as he nodded, at least Shane was wise enough to not mix us up.

"Okay" I agreed as we all got into our boats "I never thought I'd say this but I'm glad it's you Damon" I looked at Damon.

"Ouch! My brother heard that" Damon smirked.

"I don't care" I rolled my eyes as he started rowing, I saw Stefan gazing at us from the corner of my eyes but I totally ignored him.

"So, when we find this Silas guy & the cure, will you take it?" Damon asked.

"You know I would, I didn't want this life. I choose it only to save you guys" I admitted.

"And you're sacrifice will never be forgotten, by any of us" Damon smiled.

"What about you Damon?" I asked "will you take the cure?"

"I have no great love to sacrifice my immortality for" he said slowly "but if I had, I would have".

"You sound just like Stefan" I chuckled.

"Yeah, you know he would do it for you...don't you?" he looked at me.

"I know he would, but that doesn't matter anymore" I said slowly.

"Because he cheated on you" he murmured.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"He hurt you that bad. Huh?" he looked at me "he did" I stated "but it's for the best because I came to realise that love exists only in fairy tales".

"You are wrong, you know" he said.

"Like you have ever loved?" I laughed.

"You never know, peach" he winked.

"There are three other vampires around" Matt whispered "listening to your every word".

"I do, and I really don't care" I smirked.

We reached the island as we tied our boats & headed towards the forest where the tombstone of Silas was. It was really a very creepy forest & none of us liked the idea of travelling at night so we settled down to camp for the night but as usual quarrels & suspicion arose among us but Matt & I were cool & we didn't partake in any of the dramas, instead we were sitting next to the fire & roasting marshmallows.

"Do you think, this forest is haunted?" I asked curiously as I gazed around.

"No" he replied "and I don't think we should be talking about ghosts right now".

"You scared?" I chuckled.

"Cos you will be scaring yourself, peach" he said.

"Mel, will pee in her pants if she's here" I giggled "she hate creepy places".

"Then it's good that I'm not her" he chuckled.

"Thanks Matt for being here with me, If not you I don't know who I can count on at this moment" I said "Peach, you know I'll always be there for you. You have been there for me since day one & I appreciate you & I can't thank you enough for everything" he looked at me & smiled.

"We are perfect together, you know that?" I looked at him "yeah, we are" he beamed.

"Perfect like Bonnie & Clyde" Damon joked as he interrupted our conversation.

"Perfect, like we don't betray one another" I rolled my eyes "I know you guys are bonding too well but Jeremy is missing" he announced.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"Yeah! Elena, Stefan & Rebekah went looking for him" he looked at us "you both stay here & keep an eye on Bonnie & Shane".

"No, you keep an eye on them. Me & Matt are going, I'm not a mortal anymore remember?" I looked at Damon "I keep on forgetting that" he smirked "Matt please keep an eye on our little princess peach" Damon told Matt as he nodded & we headed out looking for Jeremy, where the hell did he even go? Was he kidnapped by another party or was there really ghosts in these woods?

We returned after two hours & found out that Shane, Damon & Bonnie were all missing. Matt & I along with Stefan, Elena & Rebekah headed towards the beach to get a signal & talk to Caroline so that she could find someone to help us in reading the map because without Bonnie or Shane we didn't know the way. Thankfully photos of Jeremy's tattoos were taken before he disappeared & we were able to send it to Caroline on time.

Caroline: I don't think anyone can read these inscriptions they are Aramaic!

Elena: what does Aramaic even mean?

Caroline: a lost language Elena...

Elena: ugh!

Caroline: is peach there with you?

Elena: she is.

Caroline: let me talk to her...

"Caroline wants to talk to you" Elena hands me the phone as I took it.

Peach: Carol?

Caroline: Peach! Is that you?

Peach: yeah! Anything?

Caroline: you need to call Klaus up, he's the only one who can read this language.

Peach: you sure, about this?

Caroline: he's been around for thousand of years.

Peach: can't you send him the photos & ask him yourself?

Caroline: that would be a total waste of time, you know that...

Peach: okay, bye.

"I need to call Klaus up" I mumbled as I rang Klaus up "why?" Matt asked.

"It seem Klaus is the only one on in existence that can read Aramaic" I muttered "you also have been around for centuries, why can't you?" I looked at Rebekah.

"Because I've been dagger & put in a box for over 900 years" she mentioned "so, I didn't have the luxury like Klaus to learn about the mysteries around the world".

Klaus: hello love.

Peach: Klaus, I need your help.

Klaus: is this a one sided relationship? Because all I hear is klaus I want this, I want that...

Peach: this is urgent so, can we please not talk about that.

Klaus: then what do you wanna talk about love?

Peach: please head over to Caroline's & help her out with in reading the map.

Klaus: but why would I? (Chuckles)

Peach: because you're the only person alive & breathing, who can understand Aramaic!

Klaus: thats interesting love but you have no power over me...

Peach: I am not in the mood for your games, I'm about to loose it stuck in an god forsaken island so please, help us so that we can get off this island asap.

Klaus: don't worry love, I won't disappoint I'm not Stefan. I am already at her door.

Peach: thanks.

"He agreed?" Matt questioned.

"He's already there" Stefan responded, so he heard everything that Klaus said & he didn't look happy but I didn't care at least Klaus didn't betray me like he did & I don't know why I was even supporting Klaus, this is crazy.

"Guys, I got a text from Caroline" Elena said as she walked towards us.

"So, we head south" Rebekah said.

"Yeah, let's move" Stefan said as he lead the way.

"Stefan" I heard Elena calling as me & Matt raced towards the spot, we saw Stefan on the ground while Elena beside him "what happened?" Matt asked.

"Rebekah just snapped his neck & escaped" Elena replied "but why?" I asked confusingly.

"She found out there's only one dose of the cure, that's why" Elena looked at me.

"So, she wants to have it all by herself" Matt said slowly as Elena nodded.

"I'll stay with Stefan. Elena, Peach you guys go ahead & search for the cave" Matt looked at us.

"Matt, it will be better if you & Elena go ahead...she needs the cure & you can't be out here alone in the woods with stef, at the end of the day you're human" I looked at Matt.

"Peach, I can't take the cure for myself it's selfish" Elena looked at me.

"It's not El, you need it more than any of us. This is not who you are or who you were meant to be, your parents died protecting you because they didn't want to let you end up as a vampire & now you have an opportunity to reverse it & you should, don't let their sacrifice go in vain" I said.

"how can you be alone out here" Matt looked at me "don't worry Matt, you know I am stronger now" I smiled as he nodded "be safe".

"Peach___" before Elena could say another word I said "please go" as she disappeared with Matt.

I was stuck in the middle of the forest aiding Stefan because Rebekah decided to snap his neck last minute, I didn't know if I felt anger or pity I just felt numb & resilient to everything at that point of time as I sat down & waited for him to come back to life. After what felt like forever I saw movements & Stefan slowly opening his eyes, he looked confused & tensed as I handed him a pack of blood bag from the backpack "Peach" he said slowly as he looked at me "Yeah, it's me" I forced a smile.

"What just happened?" He asked "Rebekah happened" I replied.

"Oh!" He mumbled to himself "she was furious when she found out that there was only one dose of cure & I was willing to give it up for you" he said slowly as he sipped from the blood bag.

"Seems like you pissed her" I murmured.

"Thanks for being here" he thanked me.

"I couldn't let Matt the human be your guard" I mumbled as I stood up.

"I'm sorry Peach___" But before he could say another word I stopped him "Stefan, please!" he nodded as he held his head low, he was hurt I can sense that but I didn't care because he broke my heart when I was at a very delicate state.

"I think we should be heading to the cave now" he said as he stood up "Yeah, we should" I agreed as I walked forward. It was a long uncomfortable silence until we entered the cave, Rebekah & Damon were both down at the entrance & Damon informed that there was another hunter on the loose & he was going to shove the cure down Silas's throat & kill him, once & for all. Stefan & I, headed deeper into the cave in search for the others but found Elena down & Jeremy drained out of blood as both Silas & the cure we're missing. As for Bonnie, Matt & Shane we had no idea where the hell they were.

"Is, Jeremy really gone?" I looked at Stefan in horror as he nodded. Silas had sucked Jeremy's blood dry & on the process he woke up from his dead.

"Look we have to take both Elena & Jeremy out of here" he said as I nodded & tried to wake Elena up, she got up dizzy & tired as we headed out of the cave.

"Where's Jeremy?" she asked "with Stefan" I replied as she saw Stefan carrying him "he's okay, he has his ring on" she gave a sigh of relief as me & Stefan both kept the truth from her that Jeremy is no more & the ring will not be able to bring him back this time.

"You guys get home, I'll bring Bonnie back" Damon said as we all agreed & walked towards the beach where Matt was waiting for us, from there we headed back to Mystic Falls & straight to Elena's where Jeremy was kept in his room as Elena waited eagerly for her brother's return.

***

"Why can't anyone tell her, her brother is dead" Caroline walked in.

"After all the things she had gone through, we can't" Stefan murmured.

"I think he's decaying, I can smell something" I said.

"I will call Dr.Fell" Stefan said as he reached for his phone & walked outside.

"So you & stef, good again?" Caroline asked with a smile on her face.

"No" I replied.

"Oh" she mumbled as she took a seat on the dinning table "any information about Bonnie?" She asked.

"Yeah, she's on her way here with Damon" I said.

"Did you talk to Melissa?" She asked.

"No, anything?" I looked at her.

"Klaus have chased Tyler our of town, he threatened to kill him if he ever returns" she explained.

"What's up with Klaus & all his threats" I rolled my eyes in disbelief.

"He's just being Klaus as always" Caroline muttered "he couldn't take it that Tyler has broken his sire bond so, he wants to make his life a living hell".

"I know you have developed feelings for Tyler" I said slowly "so, you're not happy that he's gone".

"No" she lied.

"I know carol" I looked at her.

"Peach, please" she murmured.

"I won't tell Melissa but just stay away from Ty" I said.

"I will" she nodded.

"Dr.Fell is on her way" Stefan mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

"The two of you handle things from here on, I have to get home & catch up with Mel" I said.

"Peach, thank you once again for everything" Stefan thanked me as I walked out of the door.

***

Jeremy Gilbert body was burnt along with the Gilbert's residence by Elena herself because she felt so much pain & severe loss after losing everything she loved & care for, she had nothing to love & hope for & so she turned her humanity off a thing vampires can do if they feel guilt or pain. If they do that they grow numb & can live on without pain, sufferings or sorrows. That's what most of the vampires do when they are newbie & with time they switch it back on, for Elena it might take years to switch on her humanity because she has lost everything in life from her parents to her birth parents, her aunt Jenna, Alaric & now Jeremy.

When Jeremy's body was burnt down along with their house I felt for Elena, I disliked her for what she did but now I get it. Everyone makes mistakes in life & Elena's life was messy, who am I to Judge her if I was her I'd be in the worst place by now. When Bonnie returned from the island she had a weird theory of killing 12 people for the never ending ritual of waking Silas up, he's up & alive now but the rituals need to be completed for him to gain his powers & Bonnie was on his side. I was even more confused than ever after finding out that Katherine was the one who stole the cure away from Silas, for what purpose did she steal it no one knew but one thing was for sure she's the one who sacrificed poor Jeremy to feed Silas so, Katherine Pierce was the one who actually woke Silas up.

"Where is she?" I questioned as I stood outside the door "she's in the shower" Caroline said as I walked into the salvatore's mansion. Since Elena house went down on flames she's residing with Stefan & Damon & as a vampire with no humanity, she was out of line & so caroline had called me to back her up in dragging Elena back to school.

"Is my house a guest house" Damon complained as he saw Caroline's hair wrapped around in a towel "it's one of the few places in town with vervain free water" she chuckled as she walked away. The Mayor & the sheriff had vervain the entire water supply of Mystic Falls after finding out about vampires.

"Are you here for a shower as well?" Damon smirked as he saw me "thankfully no! Because vervain don't work on me" I said as I walked up the stairs "and did you forget, we use the same source of water supply so it's vervain free as well".

"Elena, you done" Caroline yelled as she stood outside the bathroom door.

"Good morning" Stefan wished me as he walked in but at that very moment Elena walked out of the shower, totally bare & naked "what?" she looked at us as Stefan quickly looked away.

"What the hell!" Caroline muttered as she quickly wrapped a towel around Elena, as Elena laughed.

"We didn't have to see that" I said as I grabbed her arm & walked towards the guest room "get ready in five, we are heading to school".

"How do I look?" Elena smirked as she walked out wearing her cheerleading outfit.

"Great, let's go" Caroline huffed as we walked towards the main door.

"Wait for me" Stefan said as he walked towards us holding a diary "where are you going?" Damon asked as he looked at Stefan.

"School" he mentioned "sorry Romeo, you're services are needed elsewhere" Damon huffed as he grabbed Stefan away from us.

"Peach, thank you for doing this" Caroline smiled as we walked towards the car, Elena was so busy dancing she didn't give a damn " Elena's my friend too" I mentioned.

"But after everything" she looked at me "it's history, let's not talk about it" I forced a smile as Caroline beamed "thanks Peach".

"Elena is driving me insane" Caroline grumbled as she walked up to me.

"Tell me about it, I caught her feeding on the vervain free cheerleader" I mentioned, there were cheerleaders & football players coming in from other towns to participate in Mystic High & since everyone in Mystic Falls has vervain in their system, Elena was now attacking the newbies.

"Wtf! really?" Caroline rolled her eyes "any idea where she?"

"I send her off with Stefan after Stefan compelled the cheerleader to forget about what happened" I said.

"Let's find her & take her in" she huffed as she grabbed hold of my hand & walked towards the hallway where we saw Elena stretching her legs upon Stefan's shoulders "what the hell?" Caroline hissed as she walked up to them.

"Oh! carol" Elena chuckled as she saw Caroline.

"Can you stop this shit!" Caroline looked at Elena.

"Stop what?" Elena giggled.

"Being a bitch" Caroline snapped "and Stefan stop being a statue, you're not her stretching buddy" she slapped Elena's leg away from Stefan's shoulders.

"Calm down, carol" I walked up to them as Stefan gave me an uncomfortable look, I didn't mind what I saw. We were not even together anymore, Elena can stretch, run or whatever with Stefan.

"Can't you see what's happening?" Caroline looked at me "it's okay, keep your cool" I mumbled as I rubbed her back.

"I am off" Elena chuckled as she walked away from us "Stefan, stop her" Caroline mouthed as Stefan nodded & walked away.

"I'm sorry you have to see that, I mean you & Stefan & now I don't know why we are even pressuring him to take care of Elena" she said.

"Hey, it's cool...I don't mind, Elena needs us" I smiled.

"You know what, you're the best" she smiled as she pulled me into a tight hug.

"Party at the Salvatore's, who's hosting it?" I questioned as Melissa drove us.

"Elena of course" she replied "aren't you pissed she's living with them?" She questioned.

"No" I responded.

"How can you be so naive, peach" she looked at me "I'm not being naive, there's nothing between me & Stefan anymore" I told her.

"For real?" She asked "yeah" I nodded.

"This is not real peach, you're in mind is diluted at the moment" she said slowly.

"Why do you say that?" I chuckled.

"Because, I can see it clearly you are not you...you are different" she mentioned.

"Well, I'm better now & I'm okay" I smirked as I put my boots on "let's go".

"Peach" Elena beamed as she saw me walking into the house "you made it".

"I did" I said as I handed over a bottle of bourbon.

"My favourite" she chuckled as she quickly opened it & took a sip "I might chuck this down, thank you".

"Peach" Stefan mumbled as he walked towards me "You're Romeo is here, have fun guys" Elena teased as she walked away from us.

"Anything?" I asked Stefan bluntly.

"I'm glad your here" he beamed.

"I'm here because of Mel, she's not doing good after Tyler left" I murmured as I helped myself to a cup of beer nearby.

"I heard" he mumbled.

"Enjoy the party" I smirked as I walked towards Caroline "Peach" she squeaked as she saw me.

"Dateless?" I teased as I stood next to her "irony of my life" she shrugged.

"Any idea where Matt is?" I questioned as I took a sip from the cup.

"I saw him with Bonnie some seconds ago" she replied "maybe, they headed towards the garden" she said as her eyes searched the room.

"Okay then" I said as I went looking for Matt, he was the only person keeping me sane these days. Everyone was facing issues of their own & Matt was the only shoulder to lean on.

"Matt" I called as I searched the garden.

"So you are here" Damon smirked as he walked up to me "I'm not here, for you" I scoffed.

"I know" he chuckled "but I'm glad to see you" he grinned widely.

"Hey guys, did you see Elena by any chance?" Caroline walked upto us.

"Nope" I responded.

"You mean to say she ran away, again" Damon muttered.

"Ran, where?" I asked.

"Who the hell knows?" Caroline scoffed.

"So, this was her plan all along to keep us distracted at the party & she will sneak off...clever girl" Damon said slowly.

"We have a problem, Elena is missing" Stefan announced.

"We need to find her before she starts a hunting spree" Damon said as we spilt up looking for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922K 24.1K 45
When Jennifer Fell gets the worst news of her life, she is faced with a decision. Can she stay in Mystic Falls and take over her father's position on...
102K 2.1K 44
Alexandra has finally reached the point where she's becoming independent. With her and her bestfriend, Eleanor, moving to the town called Mystic Fal...
354K 12.8K 38
"Don't call me kitten, Damon." "Okay, kitten." "I will literally set you on fire." ...
25.5K 489 24
After the one year anniversary of her mom's death Kelsi Anne Marie Hoult, Cecilia her sister, and her father move to Mystic Falls her mother's hometo...