«Dr. Kim, Don't Fear Me» [K...

By Jinspoutylip

"Dr. Kim, don't fear me." A curious doctor enters a forbidden room inside of a creepy hospital he was workin... More

1 ⸸
2 ⸸
3 ⸸
4 ⸸
5 ⸸
6 ⸸
7 ⸸
8 ⸸
9 ⸸
10 ⸸
11 ⸸
12 ⸸
13 ⸸
15 ⸸
16 ⸸
17 ⸸
18 ⸸
19 ⸸
20 ⸸
21 ⸸
22 ⸸
23 ⸸
24 ⸸
25 ⸸
26 ⸸
27 ⸸
28 ⸸
29 ⸸
30 ⸸
31 ⸸
32 ⸸
33 ⸸
34 ⸸
35 ⸸
36 ⸸
37 ⸸
38 ⸸
39 ⸸
40 ⸸
41 ⸸
42 ⸸
43 ⸸
44 ⸸
45 ⸸
46 ⸸
47 ⸸
48 ⸸
49 ⸸
50 ⸸
51 ⸸
52 ⸸
53 ⸸
54 ⸸
55 ⸸
56 ⸸
57 ⸸
58 ⸸
59 ⸸
60 ⸸
61 ⸸
62 ⸸
63 ⸸
64 ⸸
65 ⸸
66 ⸸
67 ⸸
68 ⸸
69 ⸸
70 ⸸
71 ⸸
72 ⸸
73 ⸸
74 ⸸
75 ⸸
76 ⸸
77 ⸸
78 ⸸
79 ⸸
80 ⸸
81 ⸸
82 ⸸
83 ⸸
84 ⸸
85 ⸸
86 ⸸
87 ⸸
88 ⸸
89 ⸸
90 ⸸
91 ⸸
92 ⸸
93 ⸸
94 ⸸
95 ⸸
96 ⸸
97 ⸸
98 ⸸
99 ⸸
100 ⸸
101 ⸸
102 ⸸
103 ⸸
104 ⸸
105 ⸸
106 ⸸
107 ⸸
108 ⸸
109 ⸸
110 ⸸
111 ⸸
112 ⸸
113 ⸸
114 ⸸
115 ⸸
116 ⸸
117 ⸸
118 ⸸
119 ⸸
120 ⸸
❤ Thank You ❤
⸸ SEQUEL ⸸

14 ⸸

1.9K 151 106
By Jinspoutylip

Namjoon decided to play it, come what may.

"Doctor Kim, I know what you do here at night. I know you see him, but you need to stop. He's a very dangerous man. I know this because that man used to stay in the same hospital room as me. We were hospital buddies in a way, until he started becoming aggressive in time. Kim Seokjin is-" The audio was distorted and the video turned pitch black.

"Don't- you can't-" Despite the stuttering, the video cleared up and showed nothing but Bogeom's hand covering the camera.

"Be careful at night." Was the last clue he dropped before the video ended, leaving both Namjoon and Hoseok confused and scared.

"You know about that patient? I thought he had died by now." Namjoon raised an eyebrow at the man.

"What is it with you and thinking everyone in this hospital died, huh?" He joked. Hoseok ruffled his own hair.

"All I know about that patient is that he was one of the quarantined people out of the possible fifty people they had captured within that lab, or asylum. And that he's the strongest, most aggressive patient in this hospital. He's lived here for a lot of years and he was like the doctors' pet or experimental voodoo doll. Mr. Kim is one of the most frightening and dangerous patient in this hospital, please don't ever get near him ever again. Don't ever visit room XXX ever again, or which ever room they put him in." The doctor saw how stressed out his patient had become, so he calmed him down and reassured him, before he left, that he would never enter that lab ever again.

By the time his shift was over, Namjoon retreated his car keys and entered the dreadful elevator.

He could use the stairs instead, but he was way too worn out to keep running around. As soon as he located his vehicle, he got in the car and turned on the heater to keep himself warm, his body temperature was low once again.

"It's me again, I just left the hospital." Namjoon spoke to his camera, while locking his car.

"I've never recorded while driving, but for the sake of my own safety, I'll leave the camera on top of the dashboard to keep my eyes on the road and my hands on the steering wheel. It's pretty dark out. They said there was a chance of some scattered showers but I don't believe the weather channel nowadays. I just pay attention to the sky, the wind, and focus more on other important things such as my job and whatnot. Aside from the weather, I wanted to talk about my patient. Well, a few of them, actually. Before I visited any of my patients-" He sighed as his camera fell on the passenger side of the car.

"I need to get a tripod, don't I?" The man shrugged, letting out a tired laugh.

Once he stopped at a red light, he made sure the camera was secured enough and proudly continued to vlog.

"Sorry about that. As I was saying: Before I visited any of my patients, I went to the lab again to encounter Mr. Kim, once more. What more can I say? I'm a stubborn man and a very curious doctor. However, this specific patient wasn't in the room they usually kept him in, he was in a room with more security than the one before it. It makes me wonder just how far these doctors are willing to go with him. Poor man. His name is Seokjin. I think his hemoglobin levels must be dangerously low because his skin is very pale, his blood pressure came out high, and his blood circulation is poorly. I'm worried about him, something tells me that whoever is experimenting with him, isn't doing a good job in keeping their so called experiment alive and healthy. Such a shame, I can tell that Seokjin is a good man, I wonder what happened to him for those monsters to keep him caged in that prison like he's some type of species, not a human being." It angered Namjoon to know that an innocent person was slowly dying in a dark, hidden lab, and that there was nothing he could do about it.

"That strange man must be so frightened by them. When I told him to remove a mask he was wearing, he denied it by telling me that it was necessary for him to wear it. Most patients wear masks when they're sick to prevent others around them from getting the illness as well, right? Well the mask this patient had on was a black mask which reminded me of the gas masks people used to wear when plagues were spreading all around the world causing nuclear wars. I'm feeling tired now, I think I'll end this vlog here. Goodbye." Afterwards, Namjoon turned his camera off and checked his phone.

~1 new voice message from Unknown~

"Don't go back." The man was startled when a loud growling ended the voicemail message. The voice didn't sound familiar to Yoongi's or anyone he knows, so he was puzzled.

Another puzzle to break his head, he thought. Instead of worrying about it, he put his phone away to take his keys out and unlock the door to his apartment.

"I can't believe anything anyone tells me anymore, jeez." The man sighed, taking his clothes off to step in the shower.

A shower was better than just washing your hands after coming home from the hospital. Namjoon always thought that way and its given him a healthier lifestyle, because he doesn't allow the germs to accumulate in his body, or on his clothes. This way he keeps himself from getting sick, and everyone who he's in contact with.

"Don't go back. What does it mean by that? Bogeom." The name popped into Namjoon's head.

"Kim Seokjin is-" The sounds that disrupted his video...

"Don't- you can't-"

"Don't go back" Were the same sounds that interrupted the voicemail he just received.

"Bogeom knows. He did say he was buddies with Seokjin, after all. I'll ask him tomorrow, I'll make sure to get any information about Mr. Kim, but I just have to make sure that no one hears us."

~~~

{3:00 A.M.}

Namjoon was lost in a deep sleep, the most comfortable slumber he could have ever had after such a long night shift. His eyes were glued shut, his snores were loud, and his body was perfectly molded inside of his bed.

He began tossing and turning again, just like he usually does at this time of night.

Flashbacks of what happened at the hospital ran through his mind:

"I know you see him,"

He turned to his left.

"but you need to stop."

He turned to his right.

"Kim Seokjin is-"

An image of Seokjin popped into his head.

He was staring at him, wearing that mask. His mouth was bleeding.

"Good evening, Dr. Kim." He gasped for air as his nightmare came to an end when he opened his eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked himself, checking his phone.

"3 A.M. I can't stand these nightmares anymore, they're meaningless. Thank God tomorrow's Saturday."

The night carried on as the man finally dozed off until the following morning, waking up oddly refreshed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 32.1K 54
HORROR/THRILLER [BTS FANFIC] ❝Because yesterday night, I played 'hide-and-seek' with him--and he always hides at dark places.❞ • The building. It's c...
10.3K 574 39
When Yoongi goes to a restaurant with his friend, he wasn't expecting to fall for the waiter. Started: 18 August 2019 Ended: 27 April 2020 Boy×boy Si...
96K 4.7K 61
19-year-old Yoongi never once believed himself to be a very significant person. What happens when a series of coincidences near his 20th birthday beg...
62.4K 4.2K 24
in which namjoon downloads a dating app and meets a strange, yet charming boy. (contains: strong language & sexual content) [please read the tags]