Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashia...

dianaragonzalez tarafından

My name is Eliany Gonzalez. One day, I was walking down the streets of Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, when a tall... Daha Fazla

Becoming Mrs.Robert Kardashian Jr.
Chapter 1: Hello, There
Chapter 2: First Appearance
Chapter 3: Yogurt & Fireworks
Chapter 4: Güanica & Kisses
Chapter 5: Breaking The News
Chapter 6: Camera Flashes Screaming Fans & Dinner
Chapter 7: A Day Out With The Star
Chapter 8: Kiss The Girl
Chapter 10: Good In Goodbye?
Chapter 11: Airport
Chapter 12: 4 Months Later
Chapter 13: It's My Birthday!
Chapter 14: First Video Chat
Chapter 15: His Birthday
Chapter 16: One Year Later
Chapter 17: That Day Is Here
Chapter 18: Finally!
Chapter 19: Goodbye Friends
Chapter 20: Daddy's Little Girl
Chapter 21: The Moment We've Been Waiting For
Chapter 22: Not So Welcome
Chapter 23: House Hunting
Chapter 24: "Meeting Trip"
Chapter 25: Appointment
Chapter 26: Next Day
Chapter 27: Kendall (Part One)
Chapter 28: Kendall (Part Two)
Chapter 29: Fucking Up
Chapter 30: Where The Fuck Is He?
Chapter 31: Oh...
Chapter 32: The Original Plan
Chapter 33: Engagement Party
Chapter 34: Best Friend Drama
Chapter 35: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part One: Barbecue)
Chapter 36: Keeping Up With The Puertoricans (Part Two: Turn Up!)
Chapter 37: She Did What?
Chapter 38: Wine Tasting With The Stars
Chapter 39: Thanksgiving Lunch
Chapter 40: Thanksgiving With The Kardashians
Chapter 41: Home Alert
Chapter 42: The Calm & The Storm
Chapter 43: Girl's Last Day Out
Chapter 44: Everything Is Not Okay
Chapter 45: Woah
Chapter 46: Expecting
Chapter 47: Dinner Confessions
Chapter 48: Bora Bora
Chapter 49: Weddings and Babyshowers
Chapter 50: Wedding Frenzy
Chapter 51: I Now Pronounce You...
Epilogue (Part One)
Epilogue (Part Two)
I'm with you all

Chapter 9: Treat Her Like Somebody

3.1K 46 0
dianaragonzalez tarafından

He grunts. "Khloé." He whispers.

We break apart, panting. Robert gets up from the bed to answer the call.

I try to catch my breath and steady my heart rate. Jeez. What a rush. The fire inside of me doesn't cool down as I wanted it to. My insides are burning with desire and it's wrong. I shouldn't feel like this. My lips vibrate and tingle as I remember that only seconds ago, Robert was tugging and pulling at them. They burn too.

"Khloé... No, it's okay, tell me... Where are you?... Oh..." Rob trailed off. His eyes shifted cold. "What about it?..." He asked his sister. I shuddered. The fire and burning sensation goes away.

I wouldn't be able to handle it if he spoke to me, like that. I'd probably go crazy on him. "Yes, Eli is with me right now... Um... Okay, I'll talk to you later... Okay... Bye." Hanging up the phone, his eyes went back to normal.

"Are they coming back?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah, Well, Khloé, Kendall and Kylie are. They got bored. Do you want to stay here or go to the pool or...?" He sat at the bed. Rob was getting a little shy, too.

I smiled, getting up to a sitting position. Crossing my legs, beside Robert.

"Lets go to the lobby, do stuff, get tired, come back, eat pizza, watch movies and chat." I suggested.

"Sounds... Great. Love it. Lets go."

While Robert was in the bathroom changing his clothes, I decided to finish my pizza. It's good pizza. I wondered, though... What did Khloé tell Rob that his mood shifted while they were on the phone. 'What about it?' He had said. But I know it had to with me because an obvious question came up. 'Are you with Eli?' Khloé had to ask for Rob to answer, 'Yes, Eli is with me right now...'. I mean, I am not stupid. Either way, I'll find out. Or maybe I shouldn't.

Rob came out with a denim jacket. The sleeves didn't cover up his tattooed arms. I loved it like that. Buttoned up to his chest, a black shirt under it. Black jeans and a snapback. He looked sexy.

Robert glanced at me.

"What?" I asked, chewing my pizza.

"Stop staring. And drooling."

"Whatever! I like looking at you." I put my pizza down and walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"You know what I like?" Rob teased. He sat on the bed, with his arms opened. I grabbed the bottle and went into his arms, turning around to sit on his lap. My teddy bears arms, this is where I like to be.

"What?"

Robert kissed my cheek.

He sighed, his eyes softening. He half smiled. This is a part of Rob, I think I'll never get use to. He's just such a good person.

"Having you around. I like having you around."

My head fell in a melting way. I looked at the floor while I giggled. This man is something else. And I am in awe of him and everything that has to do with him. In such short time, I feel like he is becoming a big part of me. Never in my life, have I experienced such beautiful feelings.

My heart fluttered and my feelings fell as I remembered that tonight, he is leaving.

"I like being around." I glanced at him. "You're leaving." I pout. Rob takes his index finger and bumps my bottom lip with it.

"I'll come back, Eliany. But I don't want to think about it, please. Let's go down to the lobby." Rob lifts me softly and gets up from the bed. I stayed by the door, watching him pick his things up, putting it in his pockets. After, hand in hand, we make our way to the lobby.

"Eli! You look so pretty." Said Kylie, as she got to the Hotel and hugged me, tightly.

"Thank you. You look beautiful." I said quietly, shrugging. It felt weird telling her that because she's probably tired of hearing it.

"Thanks." She smiles apologetically. I knew it. She is tired of hearing it. Kendall was far away with speaking to Khloé.

I turn to Rob. He seemed calmed. Looking at his little sister, smiling. She spoke but I didn't hear her. Rob tightens his grip around my waist. He hugged me closer.

"Huh?" I said to Kylie after she repeatedly called my name out.

"Come to the pool with me." She said kindly. Oh. It was more a comment than a commandment.

My breath hitched. Kylie Jenner said to accompany her to the pool. I wasn't dressed for it but my mind raced through many thoughts and it didn't let me catch up to reality. Kylie Jenner, pool. Robert, kissing, hugging, shopping. Kris and Bruce Jenner, lunch/dinner. Well... One by one, I guess.

"Babe." Rob said in my ear.

"Yeah?" I said, not looking at him.

"Want to go to the pool?" He asked, amused.

"Sure." At that moment, Kylie grabs my arm and wraps it around hers. We sped walked, away from Rob. This is going to be a good start on our friendship. At least, I'll try to make that happen. She is about a year and a half younger than me. We can get along easily, I guess.

I turn around to blow a kiss to Rob. Robert returned it and walked towards Khloé. I didn't get a chance to say 'Hi'. I will later, I guess.

"We should go upstairs and get changed. The pool is pretty big. Fuck, it's hot outside." Kylie wiped her forehead with the back of her hand. It is hot outside. But I didn't notice it, since I live here and I'm use to it.

"Is this the first time you guys have been here in P.R.?" I asked. Behind some bushes we were walking towards to, I could notice the pool. It is very big. I could see it better now since last time I saw it, it was night-time.

"Nah. We came here about two years ago. And a lot of times when Rob was with Adrienne. But this year we came back because we want to open Dash in the Plaza of America. You know where it is?" She glanced at me.

I nodded. "I live close to it."

"Of course you do." She smirked then giggled. "Do you want to go upstairs and change?" She walked ahead of me. Her hand reaching down to the water.

"Sure." I smiled.

"You can change in my room."

"Cool." Change in Kylie Jenner's room. I will never get use to this.

"You know, Rob has never presented a girlfriend or girl to us. We usually just find out by Twitter or Paps. You've lasted, though." Kylie took my hand in hers and lead me back in the Hotel. I looked around but I couldn't find Rob or his sisters.

"I've lasted?"

"Yeah. After what my mom did to you guys. I'm glad you haven't said a thing or two. It means you care. Rob is going through-"

"Wait. What did your mom do?" I interrupted Kylie.

Her eyes were large when she looked at me. "Rob didn't tell you?" She asked.

Holy shit. "Tell me what?"

"All of the paps and fans, here in Güanica? She did that. She told everyone that Rob has a new 'friend' and that everyone should come see. She told everyone the Resort, hotel and everything. It would've been more people but not everyone knows where Güanica is." She shook her head.

Oh. Ugh. Fucking... bitch! Huffing under my breath, I kept walking. My chest tight.

"He did not tell me." I said through my teeth. Heat filled my stomach and my chest got tighter. I wanted to yell and swear but I kept huffing under my breath. I did it quietly so that Kylie wouldn't notice. I am furious.

"I'm sure he knows why he hasn't mentioned it. Give him time, he'll talk." Kylie encouraged. But as much as you encourage, it won't take away my fustration towards your mother.

"You said Rob is going through... What?" I asked Kylie. She looked at me and shook her head.

"He's going through bad times, as everyone in the world, knows. Rob might seem happy but at night his depression overcomes his happiness. He tries to mask it but we're his family, we know him. Weight is a big problem for him and I know he really is trying, it's just that... He gets mad and sad over the smallest fucking things. He needs help not just love and support." By the time Kylie finished talking, we were at the elevators. Still no sign of Rob anywhere.

Under all of my fustration, I felt good to know that, at least, Kylie cares. But on another note, she spoke to me as if I should try harder on giving him help. As if I am a distraction to him.

"I try to keep him as happy as I can. He knows that."

Kylie smiled at me, warmly. Her big brown eyes glowed in a 'Aww' way.

"I can tell. I know you're mad at my mom, you don't have to hold it in. Khloé is pissed, that's why we came back. She needed to talk to him about it." Ding! The elevator doors opened and we step inside.

We were both silent on our way up. Kylie was staying at Rob's floor, too. It was a quick ride up, Kylie glanced at me and smiled before she walked out of the elevator. I followed her. Instead of going left towards Roberts suite, Kylie went right.

"Where did you guys go when you left the Resort, earlier today?" She asked opening her door.

Words failed me as I observed the big room. Bigger than Rob's room. Bigger than any room that I have ever seen. A king size bed was right infront of me, against the farthest wall. The sheets are red and black, the carpet red, as well. It was beautiful. I loved it more than Rob's room. But, oh Lord, I feel less comfortable in this room and I don't know why.

"Uh... Shopping." I answered.

Kylie's mouth dropped, cocked her head to the side and closed it. "Oh. Um. I have an extra bathing suit, if you want, use it. I'll be back, I'm gonna get dressed." She smiled, opening an drawer from the black wooded dresser. She grabbed a lacy and small bikini, handing me one. It looks similiar to her bikini.

"You're skinny. This should fit you." She kept smiling. I nodded.

"Thank you. Uh... I like it. I love it. " I giggled.

"I'll be back." Kylie entered the bathroom, smiling more to herself and I stood there, like an idiot, waiting. I looked around the room. Bags and luggages on the floor. Some were opened, filled with beautiful heels. The desk on the right side of the room, was filled with makeup and hair products. I sat on the little couch on the left side of the big bed.

This bikini is very pretty. I'm sure it will cover up my privates. Even though, I suffer from big booty problems. Sometimes, having to buy a bikini bottom a size bigger than the top. I get it from my momma. I smiled at myself. Yes, I'm funny.

In the back of my head, I wondered desperately where Robert could be. I miss him already, as clingy as it sounds. He's leaving tonight and here I am, sitting in Kylie Jenner's hotel room, waiting for her to finish in the bathroom.

So, Robert's mom tested me with letting fans and paps know that Rob has a new 'friend', as Kylie mentioned. Well, I guess that is why Khloé called him and why now I am with Kylie and not Rob.

I'm glad I gave him a little space, though. He needed to talk to his sister. Khloé is his mentor, his ride-or-die, his rock. Everything. I shudder because, deep inside of me, I want to be able to be all that for him. But in a girlfriend or friend figure, not a family figure.

On the bed I heard a phone ringing.

"Eli, can you check who it is for me, please?!" Kylie yelled from the bathroom.

I got up and leaned over the bed, looking at the white and golden iPhone.

"It says, poo bear." I grabbed it, walking to the bathroom, so that we don't have to keep yelling.

"Pick up, it's Robert." She said, quietly now.

I did with my stomach in my throat. My teddy bear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kylie?" He asked.

I giggled, placing my fingers in my mouth. "Eli. Hey, where are you guys?" He asked.

"How did you know it was me?" I leaned on the wall.

"Kylie never giggles. And I've made you laugh a lot, I know your laugh and giggles." I can hear the smile on his words.

"We're in her room. We'll be down in a minute." I said.

"That's fine. I'll be up in a sec." He hanged up.

Oh well, then. Okay.

"Hey. I'm finished." Kylie stepped out of the bathroom, after a while, wearing a see-through full body net. I could see her bikini under it.

"It looks nice." I said to her.

"Thanks. What did Rob say?" She walked to one of the bags on the floor.

"That he'll be here in a sec." As if I had called him with my mind, I heard a soft knock on the door.

Kylie rolled her eyes.

Rob had a worried look on his face when I opened the door and looked at him.

"Hey." I said, shyly. My brows creased.

"What are you guys doing?" He stepped in the room, looking around. Sighing with relief after.

"I was about to get dressed, to go to the pool." I answered.

"No. We'll do that later. Kylie we'll be downstairs." Robert grabbed my hand and stormed out with me behind. I peeked at Kylie. She sat sadly on the floor. It broke my heart. What is Robert's problem?

"Hey." I tried to argue after we exited the room.

"We need to talk." He said, coldly. My hand was throbbing by how hard he grasped it.

"Yes we do!" I yanked my hand away. He stopped to look at me, eyes widened with shock.

"Why didn't you tell me what your mom did? And what you did there with your sister, just now was rude as fuck!" My chest got tight again.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He yelled. His eyes were dark and furious.

"Then start treating me like somebody!" I yelled back. Robs face got darker with confusion. "I may not have the kind of money you do or your fame but I am a person with true feelings. You need to be honest with me. Your family looks out for you, consider them before you even try to consider me." I walked past him. I know my words pierced him because he didn't follow me. My heart crumbled. Things aren't going the way I want them to.

Fuck. Why is this happening?

"This is the second time you walk away from me. Today." I heard Rob say, quietly. I turned around. His eyes soft looking at the floor.

What the fuck is he doing?

"What is that suppose to mean?" My temples flexed. He will not turn this all on me, if that's what he is trying to do.

"That times get bad and you walk away from me." His eyes turned to me. I can almost see his pain. Or maybe confusion. I don't know this man, at all. Maybe that's why we're arguing.

"Times get bad or is it you and your actions that cause me to walk away?"

His eyes close. He bows his head, sighing. "I knew you wouldn't be able to handle me or my imperfections. No one can, so I don't blame you." I couldn't see his face anymore. He turned it away. Of course, I could handle that but why take it out on me? It made me feel childish.

"Robert everyone has imperfections-"

"I don't like you being that far from me." He interrupted me. Rob's hand in his pocket and the other gesturing our distance. He spoke bleachy. Demanding.

"You caused it." I told him.

His face meets mine, angrily. "I don't give a fuck! I cause a lot of things. It doesn't mean I want you to walk away everytime I do stupid shit!" He yells and I am taken aback.

My hands go up. I will not argue that.

It's just another detail to add on the list. I say to myself.

"Everyone has imperfections, Robert. I want to help with yours but you need to be honest with me. And treat your family with consideration." I step forward. He stepped forward two steps. I hold my hand up, stopping him.

"I don't want you to ever walk away from me, again. You've walked away twice, already. And I know it's because of things I say and do but how can I get better or learn when you walk away everytime I do something stupid. I need help on bettering myself. I need you to help me with that. I'll get better, Eli. I will. But stop walking away." There's hurt in his eyes. Fuck this has happened to him before.

I sigh. Dammit. He is right. Actually, this time I walked away because... If wasn't because I felt bad or felt anything, it was just an instinct. But he does need help, Eli. He needs you. Only... What if I do help him, will we be happy, after? Will it be worth the arguments and tough times? What if I, one day, regret not walking away?

"Rob. Who walked out on you?"

He hesitated. And his face turned bitter.

"Adrienne." Her name was like poison to him. He spoke through his teeth.

"Why?" I prepare myself mentally. I don't know if I want to know.

"I cheated on her." His temples flexed. Shit. "Look, Eliany. I did cheat. But I was young and stupid. She never gave me the chance to make it right. She isn't even in this topic anymore. Lets just drop it."

"Listen..." I say, shaking my head. "Its fine. I don't want to talk about her anyways. I just wanted to know." Rob leans back on his heels and closes his mouth. Those beautiful lips, I want to kiss, so bad. Look at his face, Eli. That chubby face. You know you like that face and you want to kiss it. I do. I really do. I miss him.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked. I give up. I won't argue.

Rob doesn't hesistate this time. He relaxes and takes a deep breath. "I knew Kylie was going to mention what my mom did but I had just found out when I went to talk to Khloé. I wanted to tell you first, that's why I came up here." He never looked at me while he spoke. He kept his hands behind his back and leaning back and forth on his heels. Looking like a child that can't stand still.

"Then you need to work on the way you do things. You could've came in and asked me to come talk to you, not drag me away from Kylie. She looked sad and it broke my heart. I'm trying to have a good friendship with her." I spoke quietly.

Cocking his head to the side he asked, "Why?".

My insides burned. Anger overcomes me again and my eyebrows furry.

"Maybe because she's your sister. Because if we are 'dating', getting along with your family is on my list of to-do's." I almost yelled. Isn't the reason obvious, enough?

"You sound like a teenager." Rob held a smile behind his lips. It made me more mad. He could be so childish sometimes. So moody. I can't keep up.

"Because I am a teenager, Robert." I rolled my eyes.

"Your an amazing person."

My heart dropped. Oh he got to me, as always. It was like if Elsa from Frozen entered my body and cooled me off, inch by inch. My voice turned little. "So are you."

"Can we close the space between us, then?" He half smiled.

"I don't know." I played. A little part of me was still mad as fuck.

But Robert looked deliciously sexy, pouting and I relaxed.

"Please?" He insisted.

My stomach tightened. He wants a hug. I want to give him a hug. But I like to torture him this way. Have me so close, but so far. It's the only way, I know, I can torture him and be okay with it. It's karma from the question he had just asked me.

"Earn it." I smiled.

"I took you shopping. I've been honest with you. I've kissed in a way I didn't want to but did want to, at the same time. I carried you from my rental car to your bedroom. I treat you with respect, when I can and I've been making you laugh and giggle in the 'in between' times. I think I deserve a hug."

Now, no matter how much I tried, holding back a smile, I couldn't. His words pierced through my spine to every other bone in my body. Now I feel bad but happy.

"You deserve much more." I skipped into his opened arms, wrapping my legs around him, he lifted me. I gave him the strongest hug, I could. "Much more." I said kissing his cheek. Rob giggled.

"Are you still mad at me?" He mumbled in my hair.

"Yes." How can I not be? But only Rob has a way with words and a way to make me feel happy that he rammed into me in the Old San Juan. I think that day could be the best day ever.

For now, at least.

"Good. Lets go get you changed, again. And we can both go to the pool, 'kay?" He shifted my body around. We walked towards his room. Rob carried me like a baby all the way. My body in his large arms; there, I felt amazingly comfortable.

He does treat me like somebody, we just need to communicate more and trust each other. Rob has problems, I am willing to, fix. Stoping at nothing for our happiness.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1K 30 18
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
2.4M 90.9K 45
KELLY & STEPHEN Kelly Jane had a huge crush on Stephen ever since the moment she laid eyes on him. Even though he has a bad reputation when it comes...
333K 5.8K 47
When 16 year old Kelly finds out she's part of one of the most famous families in the world she couldn't be happier, but then she realises she will h...
88.2K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...