Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
What to do for fun
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Daggered
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Loki's arrival
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Make you talk
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
Car sex
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

Kol's Steamy visit

2.7K 46 23
By EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, drama will start heating up from here. I hope you like it.

Warning chapter contains sexual content....features some gifs

3 months later.....

Davina's pov

"Peek a boo" I coo moving my hands away from my eyes making Hope giggle. I cover my eyes again "where'd you go? Peek a boo" I coo making her giggle once more. I smile and tickle her toes making her laugh "you're so cute" I coo earning a little smile from her. It's been 3 months since I left New Orleans with Hope to keep her safe and it's been great, Hope is three months old and she is such a beautiful little girl. She's a delight to be around although I feel guilty that Hayley and Klaus are missing seeing her grow up but they'll see her again one day soon once they've cleared New Orleans of any dangers that could be pose a threat to Hope. I miss Kol though, I miss him like mad. It's hard being away from him. I hate having to sleep without him and I just miss his company. Of course we've keep in touch through the phone and we've done a bit of sexting through messages and we've had phone sex a couple of times but it's nowhere near as good and satisfying than actually having sex with him. 

I frown when there's a sudden knock on the door since nobody knows I live here. I haven't really spoken to anyone since I arrived here except for the old lady that lives down the hall. I quickly pick up Hope and take her into her room. I place her in the crib and head back out the room, shutting the door behind me before I make my way to the front door. I slowly open the door and I gasp at who I see standing in front of me "Kol?" I ask he smiles and nods "hi darling" he says before I throw myself at him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my lips against his. He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist as he returns the kiss, gliding his tongue along my bottom lip making me moan.

After a good two minutes of standing in the door way kissing, I break the kiss to catch my breath and press my forehead against his. "I've missed you" I say he smiles and kisses my nose making me blush "I've missed you too" he replies "so not that I'm not happy to see you but why exactly are you here?" I ask curiously "I'll tell you once you invite me in" he replies "of course come in" I say unwrapping my arms from around his neck and stepping aside to let him enter. I shut the door once he's entered and we both smile at each other before indulging in another kiss since it has been so long since we've seen each other. 

We pull away once more "come on let's sit in the living room" I say taking his hand in mine as I start leading him to the living room. We reach the living room and sit down on the couch "where's Hope?" Kol asks "she's in her crib, I'll just go and get her" I respond getting back off the couch and leaving the room. I reach Hope's bedroom and I pick her up out of the crib. I leave the room and head back to the living room "look Hope it's your uncle" I coo as I walk over to him. Kol's eyes light up at the sight of her and he smiles softly "she's gotten big" he says as I sit next to him. "Hope this is your uncle Kol" I say as I gently adjust her in my arms and sit her on my knee. "She looks like Nik" Kol says smiling as she grabs at his hand "she may look like your brother but she certainly doesn't act like him, she's a total angel" I say making him chuckle. "I believe that" he replies as he gently tickles her foot making her smile. "So what's going on? How come you're here? Why didn't you call me to let me know?" I ask he chuckles softly at my rambling "well I was sent to come and collect something off some witch for Nik and I thought it would be nice if I dropped by and see how you and my little niece are doing and I didn't call you to let you know because I wanted to surprise you" he replies "well you certainly surprised me" I respond leaning forward and giving him a peck on the lips making him smile. "So what is it exactly that your brothers having you get?" I ask curiously "there's this witch who lives here in New York, she owes Nik a favor and has this magical object that can automatically shield and protect the compound from enemies" he explains "how's it going in New Orleans? Have you solved the problem with your mother?" I ask "not even the slightest. We've just discovered that her and our brother Finn are alive. They apparently body jumped into two random witches and we're trying to figure out who so we can stop whatever plan they have" he explains "your mother sounds like a pain in the ass" I respond making him chuckle "oh she's the biggest pain in the ass you'll ever meet" he replies "that's actually debatable" I respond he smiles and rubs my knee. "We also have another problem" he says making me frown "what is it?" I ask "our father is apparently alive too and he's in hiding somewhere which has put Nik on edge as he knows our father will soon come and try to kill him" he explains "oh my god. Are you sure you guys don't want me to come back and help?" I ask "it's better if you stay away. I don't want my parents or Finn finding out about you, if they knew about you and found out what you are, they could use you or even hurt you" he replies "Kol I'm a Goddess, I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself and fighting off enemies. I can very easily whoop your parents and Finn's ass" I retort making him chuckle "I know but this is something me and my siblings need to deal with" he replies making me sigh "how is Hayley?" I ask "she's angry at everything. She misses Hope and she's been going round killing witches who have done her wrong" he explains "I can understand why. She had to send her baby away in order to protect her from crazy ass witches and your mother" I respond "yeah. She and Elijah seem to have gotten closer though and speaking of witches. They're still being a pain in the ass but they've lessened their threats but there's still tension with them. I think some may be working with my mother. I'm not entirely sure but I just have a feeling that she's having them work for her" he explains "well I hope you sort her out and kick her ass for being such a bad mother and grandmother" I respond before turning to Hope as she yawns. "I'm just gonna put her to bed" I say getting up from the couch. I head to her room and quickly change her diaper and put her night clothes on before placing her in the crib. I place her pacifier in her mouth and she closes her fists and snuggles against her teddy making me smile. I quietly exit the room and head back to Kol. 

"So how long will you be staying?" I ask as we sit cuddled up on the couch "two days max, I have to be back in New Orleans as soon as possible" he replies "then shouldn't you be getting the object Klaus needs and heading straight back?" I ask "Klaus gave me a max of three days. He knows I'd be stopping here to see you and it will only take me 10 minutes to get what Klaus wants from that witch and be on my way" he replies "so I have you all to myself for two days?" I ask running a hand up his chest making him grin. "I am" he responds "perfect because we have a lot of catching up to do" I respond making him smirk and wiggle his eyebrows making me giggle. "Indeed we do" he responds leaning forward and I lean forward also. Our lips touch and we wrap our arms around each other, pulling one another closer to each other as we deepen the kiss. I climb onto his lap without breaking the kiss and practically melt into him as he holds me tight in his arms and kisses me harder. 

I squeal when Kol suddenly flips us around so I'm lying underneath him. I moan as he kisses me with tongue and pulls me up against him slightly and I wrap my legs around his waist as I deepen the kiss, clutching his shirt slightly.

I feel his boner dig into me making me moan and he slowly begins grinding his hips against me. "Kol" I whimper as his bulge rubs against me and I start bucking my hips up against his. I frown when Kol suddenly breaks the kiss and pulls away "Kol what's wrong?" I ask confused "nothing" he says but I know he's lying. "Kol when was the last time you had blood?" I ask instantly knowing that must be what's wrong with him "this morning" he replies I sigh and slowly move my hair to one side "come here" I say making him frown. "What?" he asks "drink from me" I say his eyes widen and he scoffs "absolutely not. I'm not feeding from you, I could hurt you" he retorts "but you won't hurt me" I reply "how do you know that?" he asks "because I love you and I trust you with my life" I respond making his face soften. "Are you sure about this?" he asks as he moves closer to me "I'm positive. Kol it's okay you won't hurt me, just drink from me I won't have you starve because you won't drink a bit of my blood" I respond tilting my head to the side. "If I start drinking too much, hit me or push me off okay? I don't want to lose control with you" he says "you won't lose control, I believe in you" I respond as he places one hand on my cheek before lowering his head to my neck. 

I moan as he starts kissing and sucking at my neck. He slowly licks the spot on my neck that he keeps kissing and sucking. I gasp as I feel his fangs grace the skin of my neck and I'm not even remotely scared, is it weird that feeling his fangs against my skin turns me on? "It's okay Kol" I say placing a hand on the back of his head and sighing as he kisses my neck once more before gently sinking his fangs in my neck. I moan at the feeling "oh Kol" I whimper as I feel him suck at my neck, slowly drinking my blood. I stroke his hair as he drinks from me, groaning and humming against my neck.

He pulls away not long after and kisses my bite wound, licking his tongue over the wound making me moan. My head falls back slightly as he kisses up and down my neck right up to the shell of my ear before pulling away. My eyes open and our eyes lock, his eyes are clouded with lust and a bit of my blood is on his chin. I bring my thumb to his chin and wipe away the blood before pressing my lips against his making me groan and instantly deepen the kiss. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me passionately and deeply. 

This kiss is suddenly more urgent than before and I push him back and straddle his lap. I break the kiss and place my forehead against his "so how was my blood?" I ask "unlike anything I've ever tasted. I felt this energy run through me at the taste of your blood. It tasted so good that it took everything in me to pull away. I can't do that again Davina I don't want to risk hurting you" he responds stroking my cheek. "I actually suddenly feel more energetic" he adds grabbing me by the waist as he stands up, holding me in his arms and presses his lips against mine making me moan. 

He vamp speeds us over by the fire that's lit since it's quite cold outside today. He places me down on my feet and grabs the blankets off the couch followed by some pillows. He places the blankets and pillows down on the floor a few inches away from the fire. "What's on your mind?" I ask curiously "I'm going to make love to you by the fire. I want to feel the warmth of the fire against our bodies and I want to see the glow of the fire against our skin as we make love" he explains I instantly feel a moist feeling in between my legs at his words. "I think that sounds like a great idea" I say walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. He smiles and pulls me close by the waist before kissing me passionately. 

We gently grip onto to each other as we deepen the kiss, adding a bit of tongue making us both moan. I unwrap my arms from around his neck and begin unbuttoning his shirt as we continue to kiss. He brings his hands to the hem of my top and runs his hands up my top. I moan as he suddenly gropes my breasts through my bra "I've missed these" he mumbles against my lips before pulling his hands out from under my top and he quickly discards my top at the same time I push his unbuttoned shirt down his arms before fully removing his shirt. We then unbutton and unzip each other's jeans before pulling away and removing them leaving us in just our underwear. Kol bites his lip as he looks at me "perfect" he says before pulling me close and pressing his lips against mine in a soft but passionate kiss.

No one's pov

The kiss quickly became heated and more intense as more seconds past. They slowly started getting on their knees without even breaking the kiss. Once they were on their knees, Kol slide his arms around Davina's waist and pressed his body against hers so they were chest to chest. Kol broke the kiss and lowered his head to her neck and began kissing her neck making her moan as he kissed her in a rather ticklish spot. Kol chuckled against her neck before gently sucking on the spot making her whimper. Davina brought a hand to the back of his head and stroked his hair as he kissed and sucked at her neck surely making a mark. 

Kol finally pulled back and his eyes locked with Davina's and they smiled. Kol pressed his forehead against hers and gently rubbed his nose against hers before slowly beginning to lay her down on the floor, on top of the blankets he had laid out. Their eyes remained locked on each others as they slowly laid down. Once Davina was laid down on her back Kol smiled softly before leaning down to kiss her. The kiss was cut short though as Kol pulled away and began kissing her neck again and as he kissed her neck he grabbed one of her hands and placed it beside her head, intertwining their fingers. Davina moaned and tilted her head to the side slightly as he continued kissing her neck.

(Pretend it's Kol and Davina)

"Kol no teasing" Davina whimpered arching her back causing her body to press against his making him groan. Kol pulled away from her neck and reached under her back, quickly unclasping her bra. He pulled her bra off her body and licked his lips as he leaned up on his elbows and admired his nearly naked girlfriend's body. "So beautiful" he muttered making Davina blush as he lowered his head and began kissing up her stomach making her breath hitch in her throat as he stuck his tongue out when he neared her chest and lightly licked at the valley of her breasts making her moan.

Kol growled as he smelt how aroused she was so he quickly leaned up and ripped her panties off before removing his boxers allowing his hard cock to spring free. Davina bit her lip at the sight of it and slowly put her legs up and parted them giving him a nice view of her glistening pussy.

Kol's pov

I moan as Davina parts her legs allowing me to see her sweet little pussy, that I'm going to bury myself in tonight. I've truly missed her, these past three months have been hell without her, sure I've endured the dirty sexting and the phone sex we've been doing but nothing compares to this, being close to one another and feeling one another. I found it hard to keep myself together when she opened the door earlier because all I wanted to do was make love to her right there in the doorway to show her just how much I've missed her. I have only two days to spend with her before I go to visit the witch who owes my brother a favor and get him some magical object off her. I'm going to make the most of these two days with her and also spend a little bit of time with my niece. 

"Make love to me Kol" Davina whimpers her chest rising and falling, her cheeks flushed and her nipples are hard from arousal. I crawl up her body and crash my lips against hers making her moan and wrap her arms around my neck. She moans as my cock rubs against her pussy "fuck you're dripping" I groan as I feel her arousal leaking onto me. 

"Kol" she whimpers "I know darling, I know. I'll give it to you love" I assure her breaking the kiss and kissing her nose before positioning myself at her entrance. I rub her slit with the head of my cock before pushing into her and we both moan as I enter, loving the feeling of being connected after so long. "Fuck" I moan placing my hands beside her head "god I've missed this" she whimpers as my cock twitches inside her "me too love" I respond before slowly drawing my hips back and thrusting back into her with a sharp thrust causing her back to arch in pleasure and her pussy clenches tightly around me. 

"Bloody hell, darling you're so damn tight" I moan as I slowly thrust in and out of her making her moan "oh god you're so big. I've missed your cock" she moans making me growl and pick up my pace slightly. "I've missed your pussy" I groan as I start moving faster whilst keeping my body pressed against hers. "Oh give it to me!" she moans I quickly press my lips against hers "shh you don't want to wake Hope" I mumble against her lips "I can't help it, you feel so good" she whimpers biting her lip as I pull away. "I know it's hard, just try to keep quiet. I don't want to have to stop because we woke Hope" I respond giving her a soft kiss as I keep thrusting in and out of her. She bites her lip and wraps her legs around my waist, locking her ankles on my lower back causing me to go a little deeper inside her. 

I don't know why but after drinking her blood, I have this urge to just bury my cock deep inside her over and over again and cum inside her until I can't take no more, I have this need to fill her up with my seed. It's weird I don't know why since we've have had sex before and I've never had this rather aggressive need to cum inside her before even though it's a major turn on. It might seem weird but also right after I drank her blood, her scent seemed to become even more intoxicating and I felt my loins and my balls ache to be balls deep inside her and pound into her womb. I don't question it though since I'm horny as hell and I've missed Davina like crazy so I'm going to do whatever feels good and whatever feels right and right now the thought of filling her up with my cum feels very right. 

No one's pov

Kol and Davina continued making love on the floor, their sweat covered bodies moved in sync with one another as Kol moved in and out of her. Their lips pressed against one another's causing the other to gasp or tremble before Davina eventually filled the gap and kissed him. Kol wrapped his arms under her body as he slowly rocked in and out of her earning sweet little moans from Davina. 

"Oh god" Davina whimpered as she felt her stomach twist, Kol groaned and shifted them slightly so they were slightly angled which allowed him to get deeper inside her. "Oh yes" she moaned as he pressed his lips against hers, thrusting into her slowly and passionately. 

Davina suddenly started pushing at Kol signaling him to sit up and he was about to pull out of her so he could sit up before Davina quickly pulled him close and clung to him. Kol smiled and kissed her as he sat back with her on his lap. Davina slowly started moving up and down making him moan "oh Davina" he groaned wrapping his arms around her waist and pressing his forehead against hers as she moved up and down in his lap. They both closed their eyes as their lips moved in sync as Davina placed a hand on his cheek.

(Pretend it's Kol and Davina)

.

.

.

10 minutes later...

After a good ten minutes of Davina bouncing in his lap. Kol switched positions and laid her back down on her back and passionately thrusted into her. "Yes Kol" Davina whimpered arching her back and tilting her head back slightly "fuck" Kol grunted as he pumped in and out of her slowly going faster and faster which had Davina biting her lip to prevent herself from screaming due to how good he was making her feel. 

"Oh fuck. Yes I'm gonna cum" Davina moaned with a hiss as she slowly grinded her hips up rubbing her body against his and her hips meeting his each time he thrusted back into her. "Ugh me too love. I'm gonna cum so hard" Kol moaned a she picked up the pace and thrusted faster "oh yes Kol!" she whisper moaned down his ear making him growl and pump faster. "Oh god yes. Fuck phone sex can never beat this" Davina moaned "I know darling. Ugh you feel so good. Are you ready to cum for me?" Kol asked with a grunt as he angled his hips slightly causing him to hit her spongy g-spot making her cry out in pleasure and Kol quickly slammed his lips against hers as he started slamming in and out of her, pounding into her g-spot. 

Her moans were muffled by his lips "fuck, fuck, fuck yes" she moaned against his lips making him moan and pound harder into her. "Yes Kol. Ugh give it to me, make me cum" she moaned biting his lip making him grunt and smack his hips against hers as he pounded into her. He moved his hands up and down her body making her whimper and shudder as she neared her orgasm. 

"Ugh Davina I'm gonna cum" Kol moaned keeping his thrusts fast but steady as he felt his stomach twist "cum for me Kol. Cum in my pussy" Davina moaned making him growl and give her another few hard thrusts before reaching down between them and rubbing her clit making her squirm beneath him. "Kol!" she whisper yelled with a moan as she came, her orgasm arriving like a tidal wave, flooding around his cock making him groan. "Your turn. Hmm ahh yes cum for me" Davina moaned reaching down and giving his ass a cheeky squeeze making him grunt and give her one last hard thrust before he erupted, cumming deep inside her, his hot cum shooting into her like never before and they both shuddered and trembled as their orgasms washed over them. 

Kol panted against Davina but remained close to her for a good moment or two before pulling out of her and falling to her side. Davina panted breathlessly beside him as she tried to get her breath back "shit that was great and intense" Kol said breathlessly making Davina giggle "yeah it really was amazing" she replied making him smile and she instantly pulled up to him. Kol pulled one of the blankets out from underneath them and placed it over them as he held her close. 

They laid on the floor in each others arms as they recovered from their high but it wouldn't take long before Davina was ready to go for another round, after all she had excellent stamina and a insatiable sexual appetite. Davina smiled as Kol ran a hand through her hair "I love you so much" he said suddenly as he looked her in the eye, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "I love you too" she replied before pressing her lips against his and they slowly began making out again, holding each other close as they did.

(Imagine it's Kol and Davina)

And of course that make out session soon turned into round 2 which led to round 3 afterwards and not once did they wake little Hope up who was fast asleep in her crib, completely oblivious to her godmother and uncle making love in the living room. 

On this night something changed, something magical happened, something that would surely change their lives forever but Kol and Davina just did not realize it at the time. 

End of chapter, what did you think? Any good? 3 months have passed. Kol turned up for a drop in and things got steamy with him and Davina after being apart for so long. What will happen next? Well I can tell you one clue there's gonna be a slight time jump but only by a few months and drama will arise. Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.3K 41
What if Freya has a twin brother who is a vampire and witch hybrid? Loki Mikaelson has not seen his siblings since Niklaus daggered his younger bro...
172K 4.7K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
85.6K 2.8K 91
"𝐖𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬...𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐚�...
166K 2.8K 77
(PAUSED) 4 years since Davina's death and the Mikaelsons being put down by Marcel who still lie comatose in their coffins as Hayley travels the world...