A Merman In My Bathtub

De RockNRoller-OrNot

A first person view-point of 'There's A Merman In My Tub with my own personal spin on it! I hope you enjoy! ... Mai multe

The Consequences Of My Evening Walk...
The Consequences Of My Finances...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Takasu...
The Consequences Of A Fashionable Merman...
The Consequences Of Wakasa's Friends: Mikuni...
The Consequences of Octopus Massages...
The Consequences of My Sister's Visit...
The Consequences of Halloween...
The Consequences of A Smelly Bathtub...
The Consequences of A Bath With Siblings...
The Consequences of A Curious Merman...
The Consequences of Bubble Baths...
The Consequences Of A Self-Destructive Sea-Snail...
The consequences of Using Toothbrushes as Cleaning Tools...
The Consequences Of A Raise...
The Consequences Of Alcohol-Filled Bathtubs...
The Consequences Of The Birds...
The Consequences of The Games Night...
The Consequences Of A Mooch...
The Consequences of Christmas With A Merman...
The Consequences Of A New Year...
The Consequences Of A Disclaimer For Lawyers...

The Consequences Of an Educated Octopus...

114 4 0
De RockNRoller-OrNot

Today was Monday, and I was on my way to school. It was supposed to be a quiet day, that was, until lunch.
"Hiya Tatsumi!" My eyes widened comically as Takasu dropped down into the thankfully empty classroom. He was wearing a massive grin, and I worried that this meant something bad was about to happen to me. It did.
"Say... You wouldn't mind if I came to class?"
"Yes."
"So I can come?"
"No."
"Make up your mind!" he grumbled. I stood fast.
"You are not coming to class. What would everybody was if they saw a man with octopus legs randomly sitting in the class. We would have a full evacuation! The government could come!" I was panicking now. What if they linked Takasu to Mikuni, or Wakasa?!

Takasu pouted.
"I'm pouting." He declared. I rolled my eyes. He was not going to come to class and that was final.

I left Takasu in the empty classroom and hurried to my next class. As I worked on a sheet of equations, I heard a familiar popping sound. Takasu. I looked around in alarm. No one else had noticed the noise. I calmed myself and looked up. I really shouldn't have looked up. Takasu was in the vents. Why he had decided that this was the best way to go to school I will never know. All that I can say is that he was in the air vent right above me, smirking down at my dumbstruck face, with a spare worksheet in hand. He also had my favourite pen.

I sighed, and tried not to let the octopus-man distract me, but that is quite difficult when he continuously dripped what I hoped was water on me every few minutes. I was just about to snap, forgetting the consequences when all of a sudden, it just stopped. I looked up again, and Takasu was gone. I mentally thanked whomever was up there for the break, and with class over, I walked back home.

When I got home, I heard raised voices. But they seemed... happy? I sighed, and walked into the bathroom. Takasu was telling Wakasa about school with animate hand gestures.
"Tatsumi, why can't I go to school with you?" Wakasa pouted. Not again.

It took about half an hour and the promise of ice cream after dinner for Wakasa to drop the idea.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

The Boyfriend App De Mon D Rea

Ficțiune adolescenți

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
555K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
Ace De Antonia

Dragoste

192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...