Caged By Him

By moonchild80

"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist i... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note.
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Suggestions
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Author's note.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97

Chapter 25

115K 2.5K 762
By moonchild80

Enjoy💕💕 Comment if you want to make my day😊😊

Aurora's POV:

I layed in my nightie alone in the empty mansion. Not a sound was to be heard. The silence can be chilling at night. Especially since I'm alone, secluded from town.

It's currently three in the morning and I laid sleepless in discomfort. For some reason, I was worried. Tristan had told me that he would be back in a few hours but he hasn't. He hasn't even called and I don't know what's happening. For all I know, he can be injured or even worse. This lifestyle is dangerous to a simple gangster. Let alone a powerful mafia leader or "the boss of all bosses" as they call him.

I'm so tired yet I can't find sleep. I'm so worried something bad might happen to him. I wish I can call someone but I only have his mother and sister's number. And if I call them, they're going to get worried.

Why am too anxious about this? Because he's your husband. But he- Shush, he's still your husband.

We don't exactly have a healthy marriage but I'm bound to share my life with him. No matter how possessive and obssessive he can be.

Still in my lace nightie, I walk out of the room and make my way downstairs, pacing downt the dark, dim lighted corridor to the stairs. It's so big and vast in here that I can't help but feel like someone's going to break in. But Tristan locked me in so there's no way that can happen.

Now that I think about it, there's no way to get out too. Like what if there's an emergency and I need to leave the house. What if there's a fire? How am I supposed to exit?

Shunning those random ideas away, I go into the kitchen to get a drink. Maybe that would calm my nerves. Water will do.

I look around through the glass walls through the trees and garden outside. It looks so dark and scary. I run back upstairs and sit on the edge of the bed. I don't know why I'm feeling this way, it's like all my paranoia and fears are kicking in. I'm panicking, my breathing is heavy and I can't switch my brain off. I used to have panic attacks all the time when my mom died. But I thought I was past that phase. So why is it happening all over again.

I open the window and take a deep inhale, holding onto my necklace as if to remind me that my mom is still here. There's no need to panic, Mom's still here with me. She'll always be. That thought makes me feel so serene and relaxed, I wipe the saline tears that damped by flushed cheek and get into the bed, going under the covers and suffocating myself with the sheet.

Sometime during the night, I hear foosteps nearing in closer and closer. I flutter my eyes open and sit up on the bed, rubbing my eyes and flinging my hair down my back flimsily.

The light switches on and I squint my eyes, the change of luminosity burning them. I adjust to the light and blink my eyes to see Tristan stood at the door, his hooded orbs murderous as ever. Unusually, he's wearing a black shirt that tightened around his muscles, black jeans and black combat boots. He had an earpiece on and a black bulletproof vest on top of his shirt. He looks murderous, straight out of an action movie. I've only ever seen him in expensive suits so this is really peculiar to me.

He kept his attention on his watch as he strides in with a focused frown on his face. "We'll move again tomorrow. For now, send word out about the operation. And take the hostages to the basement." He orders into his earpiece and starts peeling off the bulletproof vest. My thoughts weren't too far off. He could have been killed tonight. And that thought is unsettling.

He takes off his vest, then unstraps his watch and places it on the table. All the while I'm still sitting on the bed, watching him. I can feel hot tears in my eye for some reason. I was so scared tonight, while he was on some criminal task. I know it's silly but sometimes I'm like this. I can't help but worry once in a while.

I never shared this with anyone but marriage is a very important thing to me. It's to vow to care for your partner and commit yourself to them. It's to support them and be there for them. I'm probably stupid for thinking that since this is not a real marriage but that's just how I am. And trust me when I say that I hate that I'm like that.

"Love, you're supposed to be asleep." He says, turning around and looking straight at me. "What's wrong?" He asks, taking off his shirt and pacing towards me, his built glistening torso on display.

"I-I thought something might've happened." I state, as he walks closer and closer.

"Like what?" He dryly replies.

"Y-You said that you would be back but you didn't and I was alone and scared so I-"

"I'm back now, am I not?" He states with a mischievous smirk.

"I just got worried." I say, looking down and shaking my head as I play with the sheet gripped in my hand.

"Nothing's going to happen to you here. You're always safe." He stands at the foot of the bed, scowling at me.

"I-I don't know that. It's scary here at night. I get stressed." I whine but stop. He doesn't care about this. Why am I telling him?

"B-But it's okay. I- um... I made dinner, I'll go bring it up if you want." I suggest as he steps out of his shoes and swipes a hand through his dark hair.

"I thought I told you to stay away from the kitchen." He reminds me, pushing his hands into his pockets.

"I had nothing to do." I state before going into the closet to put a robe on top of my very revealing, sheer lace nightgown. I have very few comfy nightwear. Most of what's in here is just extremely provocative.

As I reached to pull my robe from the hanger, I feel arms wrap around me and bring me down from my tiptoes.

"I'm sorry I left you alone, angel. It was a hectic day." He hums, his warm chest against my back as I pant. "Although, about that stress. I can think of a way to make you feel better." He suggests, smirking against my skin before taking my hand and pulling me into the bedroom. God, I don't think I'll ever not be nervous around him. He makes me feel a lot of things at once.

He sits me on the bed and towers over me. "Let me make up for being such a bad husband." He says, pushing me down lightly so I land with my back on the bed. I don't know what he has in mind but I can't help but freeze. I don't fight nor resist him. I give in.

"Just lay down and let me worship your body like it deserves." He mutters in a low growl as he slides the straps of my nightgown down my arms and slides it down, exposing my naked chest. He mumbles something under his breath as he continues to slide the material down my legs. And knowing him, it's probably something dirty.

I'm now only in my panties as he stands devouring my body with his dark eyes. He fumbles with the thin material before he slides it down as well. I'm now completely and fully exposed to him as he grips onto my legs and spreads them slightly. I can feel my cheeks heat up along with my entire body. I'm still sore from yesterday, he likes to do this nightly and he doesn't stop. And I don't stop him either, there's no point to it. He can do whatever he wants.

I can feel his hot breath fan my inner thighs making my breath hitch, unprepared for what he's about to do.

He kisses in my inner thigh, dangerously close to my private area making my breathing shoot up nd my back arch as I weakly tug on his hair. I don't know what's coming over me.

He takes my clit to his mouth and sucks on in while flicking his tongue back and fourth making me writhe against him. I can feel my wetness drip down my heated throbbing core. My cheeks are flushed and I feel so embarassed, I don't even want to face him.

He stops what he's doing and stands. Leaning on his hands, he comes closer and tugs on my jaw to make me face him. He whispers before claiming my lips and I can feel my wetness on his tongue intoxicating my senses.

He goes back in, wrapping my legs around his head and pleasuring me with his mouth. Eventually, my body tenses as I succumb to the pleasure taking over me.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aurora? Baby, wake up." I feel Tristan's hand on my cheek waking me up from my deep sleep.

"What's happening?" I say alarmed, rising from the bed and sitting up.

"Nothing at all. I wanted to tell you that your friend Stella says she wants to come visit you. So I'm going to leave the door open on the outside. But lock it once she's in, okay? I don't want anything happening to you." He orders and I nod, pulling the strap of my nightgown that slid down back on my shoulder.

"Good, I'll be back soon." He says, kissing my forehead and sending more a wink before walking away.

"B-But wait." I say and he snaps his head to me. "I haven't made you breakfast yet."

"No need for that, my love. I can eat in my office." He says, smiling. "I'll see you tonight." He says, moving his lips against mine before striding off.

So Stella's coming, huh? I wasn't expecting that. I haven't seen her since my wedding but she has called me a few times and talked about Isaac as she usually does. I've never heard her gush about a guy like that. Stella was always the one night stand, having a fling kind of girl. So seeing her get all worked up over my brother in law was very peculiar.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So, where's Tristan?" Stella asks, sitting in the kitchen as I pour drinks.

"He's at work." I reply. "He's been working a lot lately."

"So you just stay here alone?" She asks, surprised. "There's no maids or anything?"

"Tristan said he's getting one but never found the right person." I inform her, heading to the pantry and getting some cookies.

"How about you get that girl that was one of your bridesmaids. What's her name? Clarisse?"

"Claire." I correct. "That's actually a good idea. I can use someone to talk to."

"So uh, do you know where Tristan is?"

"He moves around a lot. He can be at his office, the warehouse, the boardroom. Who knows?"

"Oh okay." She nods, looking down."Is Isaac with him?" She shamefully pokes as a smile paints on my face. Is this why she's been asking me all these questions? I notice her shy away as I look at her. This is not the Stella I know.

"You really like him don't you?" I tease, letting out a giggle in the process.

"That doesn't matter because we won't work." She says, looking straight at me as I frown. Why not?

"And why's that?"

"Because he's not a one woman guy. He likes to play the field. And while I do that too, I have no problem having a boyfriend but I doubt he thinks the same." She states, rubbing her hand on her forehead in frustration. "What should I do?"

"Why can't you just trust him?"

"Hello, it's Isaac we're talking about. The womanizer. " she tells me with an attitude.

"Well yeah, but that doesnt mean you should trust him any less. Talk to him, don't just assume things."

"I'll try." She sighs. "I swear you have it so much better. You're so lucky." She sighs, playing with her fingers. How am I lucky?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I'm sure you never have to worry about your marriage. You know damn well that Tristan only has eyes for you." She says, winking at me. To be honest, I've never spent an entire day with him so I don't know for sure what he gets up to. He's a mafia boss, it only makes sense that they have affairs outside their marriage. So there's always the possibility that Tristan is seeing someone. But I don't like that idea so I shut it down.

"I don't know that for sure. He might see other women. Who knows with him?" I tell her and she scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"Aurora, babe, don't play coy. It doesn't suit you. The man is head over heels for you. You remember the time when we got you the necklace?" She asks and I nod. 

"He was turning every single woman's head. I'm not even kidding. It was like a scene from a movie. But he didn't even give them a second look. He was only focused on getting you what you wanted." She informs me and I feel my cheeks flush. I hate it when I blush.
I don't know if he trully cares about me or not. If he's just using me or not. But hearing things like this makes me squirm and I don't like it.

Just as we were going to continue our conversation, the phone rings. That's probably Dianne since I haven't spoken to her in a while. I leave the kitchen and head over to the table in the living room. Checking the caller ID, I realize it's Tristan.

"Hello?" I say in a cracky voice, I'm always a bundle of nerves when he talks to me.

"Love, I need you to do me a favour." He says through the phone.

"Okay."

"Go into my office and open the top desk drawer. Look for the folder titled September 2016 and bring it down to me. I'm at the driveway." He orders and I hum through the phone before hanging up.

I walk back to the kitchen to tell Stella where I'm going. "Stella, I need to drop something off to Tristan. He's right outside, I'll be right back." I tell her and she nods then goes back to texting on her phone.

I run up the stairs and pace through the corridor, finally reaching his office door and pushing it open. I rarely come in here. Unless Tristan calls me in or I have to ask him something. Other than that, I pretty much stay clear. I'd rather not disturb him when he's doing business.

I make my way to the desk and squat down, opening the drawer and rummaging through the files till I find the right file. I grab it and close the drawer before standing up again. I was about to start heading out but my eyes land on his desk. My eyes fixate on the framed picture on his desk. It displays the side profile of a woman, smiling with her hair tucked behind her ear, the sun shining on the side of her face.

That woman is none other than me.

I stand there gripping onto the file and staring in thought. I've been here quite a few times but I've never seen it. I was on his yacht in Greece when he took this, I must've been too entranced by what I was doing to notice someone photographing me. My cheeks start heating up and I start to get embarrassed. The fact that he has this picture right in front of him and he can stare at it whenever he likes makes me shy away.

Tristan always compliments me. Everytime he sees me or even looks at me, he always likes to make himself known by boosting me. Saying something along the lines of "you're so fucking perfect." Or "your eyes will forever get the best of me." Making me flustered and confused. At first, I thought he was saying them just to take advantage of me. But even after I gave him my virginity, and we've lived together for months, he still doesn't forget to remind me how beautiful I am.

It's as if he knows how insecure and self-conscious I am about myself. His comments on my appearance make me flustered and shy. Especially when he smiles at me afterwards.

Realizing I'm standing there just staring, I stride out and run down stairs. I open the front door to see Tristan standing next to his car, talking into his phone with his hand shoved in his pocket. I haven't been out here in forever. I'm always locked inside.

As I approach him, he snaps his head back. "I'll call you back." He says, hanging up his phone and looking at me. I hand him the file and he smirks down at me, taking it and placing it on the passenger seat. "Thank you, my love." He hums, pulling me in for a kiss then releasing me.  "I'll be back early cause there's no business. I'm all yours tonight so tell me if you want to go out, hm?" He says, pecking my forehead and I nod.

"I'll leave you for now, angel. Lock the door and stay in or I won't be happy." He says releasing me and heading over to the driver's seat but before he can, I tug on his sleeve and he looks back at me, raising his brows.

"What is it?" He asks, looking down at me. I take a deepbreath and grab his hand by both my hands to help myself stand on my tiptoes. I quickly place a kiss on his cheek, feeling his stubble and whisper. "Please be safe." before releasing him and running back towards the door, locking it behind me.  I can't believe I had just done that.

But for some reason, I care if he's safe or not. And having a status like his comes with danger. I still had a duty as his wife and I have to care for him. But that's not the only reason. I feel something else towards him. It's like I can see clearly now.

What is happening to me?

Sorry for the long wait but this bitch is drowning in her studies. Hope you enjoy this uneventful chapter while I figure out how I'm going to put the big plot in here lol.

Anyways, thank you all so much for all the votes comments and reads. We recently hit 30K. How the hell? I love you all😭😭😭💕💕💕

Lots of love❤

Published: March 10th 2019.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 7.9K 26
Cold air bite into my lungs, my breathing came in short gasps as my shoes pounded heavily into the drenched soil causing mud to splash up my legs. T...
2.3M 69.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.5M 107K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...
446K 9.7K 75
β€’ BOOK 1 OF THE ESZTAR SERIES β€’ Reaching upstairs, he hurled me inside his room and closed the door harshly. I stood there shaking with fear. He look...