COVINSKY | tatbilb (updating)

By uwunikkie

one shots to satisfy your covinsky heart [request are open] ✨ top ratings as of the very beginning: #1 covi... More

driving lessons (fake dating au)
goodnight n go (college au)
bus trip (movie au)
lara jean version 2.0 (college au)
ski trip (movie au)
you are so beautiful (college au)
i wish you were mine (fake dating au)
i'm not jealous (college au)
i need a girl like you (best friend au)
you're mine (marriage au)
promises are meant to be broken
national boyfriend day (college au)
lara jean's scrunchy (marriage au)
kiss me in the pouring rain (college au)
you gonna marry me, covey? (marriage au) | 1
you gonna marry me, covey? (marriage au) | 2
halloween (marriage au)
roommates (college au)
merry christmas (marriage au)
new years day (peter pov & book au)
nudes (dating au)
love letter (book au)
look at me like you're in love (au) | 1
look at me like you're in love (au) | 2
look at me like you're in love (au) | 3
PDA (peter pov & book au)
the baby project
wrong number

forever alone (valentines day au)

2.5K 53 31
By uwunikkie

| an: lol LATE VALENTINES UPDATE... i got caught up in other upcoming works and really didn't focus on covinsky, but i am here to bring happiness and love! way late, but it's still love month right!? |

__________

covinsky au:
broke up on a valentines day, but sees each other on valentines day after a couple of years

(i'm so tired... by lauv & troye sivan song fic)
__________

her

"Happy Valentine's day, Lara Jean!" Kitty yells from the kitchen while I make my way to her cooking burnt up heart shaped pancakes. "As a kind gesture of the day you used to love and now hate because you're single... I decided to wake up early and make you a delicious breakfast."

I sit on the stool and watch her place a plate in front of me, everything overcooked except for the eggs. "Kitty, I'm impressed!" I exclaim ignoring her comment about Valentine's day.

Kitty sits next to me while we both eat our breakfast. "Since I'm going to Amber's for a sleepover Valentine's party, what are you doing tonight?"

Since Trina and Daddy were on vacation to Hawaii, I was persuaded to come back home from UNC and take care of my little sister, Kitty. I planned on spending the weekend watching a Golden Girls marathon and making cookies with Kitty, but she had other plans of her own.

Just in time, Chris walks from the bathroom and shoves a pancake in her mouth before spitting it back out. "You come back home and can't cook anymore? Who are you, Lara Jean?"

"I think it taste delicious!" I say while glaring at Chris. I know Kitty might have a hard outer shell when she's around everyone, but she gets emotional when someone rejects all her hard work.

Chris takes back her comment and apologizes to Kitty. "Anyway, there's a party tonight and you're coming."

Before I can answer, Kitty nods her head at me rapidly. "Lara Jean, you have to go! You're gonna be alone tonight and this is good for you."

I furrow my brows and this time, glare at Kitty. "Hey, it's okay to be alone on Valentine's day."

"Not when you're here sulking about the past and the what-if's." Chris crosses her arms while waiting for my answer.

"Though I hated you for your comment about my cooking, I definitely agree." Kitty flashes a innocent smile before I shake my head cause they know that no means no when it comes to me.

Party, trying my best to meet somebody
But everybody around me is falling in love to our song

I heavily sigh when I stand in front of the door filled with red and pink hearts. Valentine's Day. I almost believe it's an innocent party, but once the door opens, I see a group of people holding someone up while he drinks out of a keg stand.

"The Lara Jean twelve hours ago would be so mad at me right now." I say to Chris while she proceeds to push me in the room full of people. I cringe to myself when I see various couples next to each other and singles taking shots.

Chris stands next to me and nudges my arm while we look at the direction of guys who just finished their keg stand marathon. "Well Lara Jean, I'm gonna go find a guy tonight and hopefully you will too."

"At a college party?" I ask her before she leaves me alone.

"It's Valentine's day, Lara Jean. Fall in love with someone again."

I stand awkwardly next to the door while I think about where to go. Upstairs, where people are probably doing things I don't want to know? Drinking? Nope! I check off every possible thing that I can do in this party on my list and decide to just find a silent room before I can find the courage to go out there again.

My stomach churns for a second when I realize the cold sandwich I made at lunch won't last me tonight. I go to the bar where they placed several chips and I grab one small bag to eat.

I lean against the wall and sing along to the music until the song changes to I Like Me Better. Though this would be one of the best songs to listen to on Valentine's day, I hate it because it was our theme song. Ever since we broke up, I hated love songs.

I quickly get out of the living room and avoid hearing any more lyrics that I have not heard for the past two years. This night is getting worse. I decide to call it a night before something reminds me of the past.

"Lara Jean!" I turn around to find the one person I didn't want to see tonight, or ever again. Him.

Strangers, killing my lonely nights with strangers

Him

"Hey Kavinsky!" I hear someone shout my name as I exit my car. I look around to find Troy, our lacrosse captain, almost stumble towards my direction. I meet him in the middle to have him lean on me. "Glad you could make it. The chicks inside are hot."

I back off when I start to feel him hurl all the things he ate today. "I'll check it out!"

I practically drag my feet inside not wanting to go inside this party. I don't even know anyone. Another party, another night with strangers. I see a few girls from my school start to make their way to me, but I go escape to the next vacant room.

My stomach drops when I hear that song, I Like Me Better. I try to move away from any source of music so I won't be able to hear until I bump into someone.

"Hey, watch out douche!"

"Chris?" I furrow my brows while the guy next to her pulls on her hand. "Why are you here? Wait, is Lara Jean here?"

Chris flashes me a devious smile before the guy finally manages to snatch her away.

I look around in each room, almost opening the door on people doing it, until I see, "Lara Jean!"

She takes a while to turn around until she's facing me. "Peter, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing. You're back?" I ask walking closer to her.

I see her frown and look up for a second before looking back at me. There goes my Lara Jean again. "For the weekend."

"How's school?"

Lara Jean crosses her arms in front of her. "Barely surviving, but I'll graduate soon. I was here with Chris."

"Yeah, I saw her a few minutes ago." I chuckle before we both stand in front of each other in the middle of all the chaos.

Can't unmiss you and I need you now
Just wanna go home, wanna go home

"Let's get out of here, Lara Jean." I hold out my hand in front of her. I see based on the millions of facial expressions she was going through, Lara Jean wasn't going to say yes.

She narrows her eyes. "Peter, we broke up."

"Are you seriously going to stay in this party alone?" I know Lara Jean can't resist to get out of this party where she didn't know anyone at all.

Lara Jean starts, "Ch--"

"She's with someone, surprisingly." I cut her off and hold my hand up higher. "You really want to spend Valentine's day with a room full of couples? Lara Jean, just one night."

"One night?" She uncrosses her arms making me think she was going to hold my hand, but she stands her ground and places them on her waist.

"Yeah, one night to erase how much I hate Valentine's day because of what happened to us before." Lara Jean and I had a falling out during our two years in college, but I know we were end game no matter what circumstance. "Come home, Lara Jean."

She takes a deep breath before looking straight at me. "What if I want to come home after Valentine's day?"

I shrug my shoulders and nod. "Okay, that could work."

Lara Jean holds onto my hand before I give it a gentle squeeze. "Happy Valentine's Day, Peter."

"Happy Valentine's, Covey."

__________

| an: HEYOOOO? I hope that made a Valentine's day justice for Feb! I have so many things on my mind for future works and I love you all for supporting Covinsky One Shots!

all the love,
n 💛 |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.1M 36.8K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...