Peachy

By SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... More

It's Time
Room 205
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
I Can Show You the World
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
Secrets Revealed
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
A Get Together
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
3 1/2 Good Legs
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

i'M nOt GaY

5.4K 299 730
By SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

"Tony we need more than just a toaster. It's not enough." Bruce said, holding up a toaster that was connected to some odd looking part that sat on Tony's desk. He wore goggles.

Tony had his welding mask over his face. Tony stopped working on what he has just welded. "Then get another one." He said.

Stephen was packing his satchel, getting ready to leave.

"Tony, I don't think you know what I'm talking about. This thing takes up more than-"

"All right guys, I'll be back around three if you need anything. I've gotta go to class." Stephen interrupted. He lifted his feet off the ground and bent them back. He flew past Tony and Bruce. "Have a good day." He said.

"You too. See you later." Tony said.

"Bye." Bruce waved.

Stephen was gone.

Bruce turned to Tony. "Since when do you say more than "mhm" to someone when they're leaving?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" Tony kept his eyes on the part he was making. "I always say goodbye."

"Uh, no you don't." Bruce said. "You almost never say anything in fact."

Tony didn't say anything.

"Oh, I get it." Bruce smirked. "It's special treatment because you like hi-"

Tony turned to him. "I'm not gay." He said.

Bruce laughed a little.

"I'm not." Tony said. His cheeks turned red.

"Okay. Sure." Bruce smiled, rolling his eyes.

"Can we just go back to working here?" Tony asked, annoyed by the current subject.

"If you say so." Bruce said, taking the toaster apart more than it already was.

///0///0

"Do you think one day you could teach me some magic?" Tony asked Stephen as they sat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Of course. The mystic arts are for anyone interested in them." Stephen said, blowing on his spoon before he put it in his mouth. He had soup for lunch.

The steam that Stephen blew away from his spoon hit Tony's nose, filling it with an exquisite aroma. "Soup, huh?" He said.

"Mhm." Stephen nodded.

Tony looked down at his sandwich. Pathetic.

"Would you like some?" Stephen offered.

"Oh, no. I wouldn't want to-"

"Hi, Stephen!" A female voice cut Tony off. It was Alina.

Stephen looked up at her and smiled. "Hello, Alina."

"How are you?" She asked.

"Well. I'm very well. Thank you. How about yourself?" Stephen asked.

"Oh, you know me. Busy. Busy. Busy." She said, laughing. Stephen laughed along with her.

Tony stared at the two enjoying their laugh. He squinted his eyes at Alina, almost giving her the stink eye.

"Thank you so much for that favor you did for us. We couldn't have done it with you." Alina said.

"Oh, I was more than glad." Stephen smiled at her.

"I'm sorry if Tony scared you a little." She looked at Tony, who looked away from her.

"Hm? What?" He asked.

"It's okay. He didn't." Stephen reassured her. She looked back at him.

"He gave everyone a scare. Everyone jumped a little in their seats." She said, laughing a little. "But we got it done, and that's what we needed." She placed a hand on Stephen's shoulder. "Thank you."

Tony looked back up at Alina, taking notice that her hand was on his wizard's shoulder.

Those cheekbones are mine. Get away from my wizard. I'm jealous, but I'm still not gay.

Oh yeah, Tony was boiling with jealousy.

"Isn't that right, Tony?" Stephen spoke, interrupting Tony's thoughts.

"Hm?" He looked at Stephen.

"We're roommates." Stephen said.

"Oh, yeah." Tony nodded.

"Does he keep you awake?" Alina asked.

"Not anymore." Stephen smiled at Tony. "He's been getting better at sleeping now. I've been helping him with distressing and some therapies." Stephen said.

"Lucky." Alina said. "I wish I had a roommate that helped me out like that."

"Well I could he-"

A small alarm went off. Alina looked down at her watch. "Oh, sorry Stephen. I have to go. I have a theatre performance next period." She said.

"Oh, okay. Good luck." Stephen said.

"Thanks." She smiled.

"Break a leg." Tony said.

"Goodbye." She was gone.

"Tony, why would you tell her that? That would ruin her acting career." Stephen said.

"Oh, chill out Wizard. It's an expression." Tony said.

///0///0

Bruce walked up to the door way of room 205.

"Okay, wait, wait." Tony's voice suddenly came.

Bruce's eyes fell upon Stephen and Tony, who were playing checkers. He leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms, smiling.

"So, I can't go backwards?" Tony asked.

"Not unless you have a king." Stephen said.

"How do I get one of those?"

"You have to get all the way over to my side." Stephen explained.

Bruce gave the opened door a knock. "Hello." He said.

"Bruce, did you know you can't go backwards unless you have a king?" Tony looked back at his lab coat wearing friend.

"Everyone knows that." Bruce said.

"Whaaaaaaaaat? I didn't. I've been playing this game wrong my whole life." Tony looked back at Stephen, who had his eyes closed and was giving him a smile.

"Yes. Uh, sorry to interrupt." Bruce said.

"You're fine." Stephen told him. "Come in, please."

Bruce stepped into the room, pulling out blueprints from his lab coat. "Tony, we've got a few things to discuss."

"Oh." Tony looked back at Stephen. "You wouldn't mind if I paused this session and-"

"Go ahead." Stephen said. "I need a bath anyway." He got up.

Stephen levitated and went over to the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Tony watched him go in.

"Tony." Bruce said. "Tony." He snapped his fingers. Tony shook his head.

"Whatcha got for me Banner?" Tony asked, looking at the blueprints Bruce had just spread across the table.

The water in the bathroom began to run. Stephen began to hum.

"I was looking at the calibration of the..."

Bruce's voice trailed off as Tony's ears were filled with the suave humming coming from the bathroom. It was all his ears could focus on.

"...I figured that we could- Tony. Tony, are you listening to me?" Bruce asked, noticing his friend was staring in the direction of the bathroom.

"Oh. Huh? What?" Tony asked, being pulled out of his thoughts.

"What are you- Oh." Bruce shot a mischievous smile at Tony.

"What?" Tony blushed.

"You poor, poor boy." Bruce said.

"Can we talk about this later? It's getting late, and I'm tired. You should go to bed too." Tony said.

"Okay, okay." Bruce rolled up the blueprints and put them in his lab coat. He walked to the door. "By the way, I saw how jealous you got when Alina stopped by to talk to Stephen in the cafeteria today."

"Psh. That? Why would I care? I don't." Tony rolled his eyes, rubbing the back of his neck and placing a hand on his hips.

"Mhm. Okay." Bruce nodded his head slowly. "Goodnight Tony."

"Night." Tony waved at him.

Bruce was gone.

Tony went over to the bed and sat down on the edge of the bed, giving a sigh. He looked over to the bathroom door and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 222 17
Y/n L/n has been a childhood friend to the famous Neursergeon Doctor Stephen Strange since they were 10 years old. Y/n has had a crush on Stephen sin...
7.5K 291 10
This is 100% fan fiction. Bible and Build have known each other since they were kids. Build always thought that he had an unrequited love, turns out...
245K 11.9K 85
SEQUEL FOR PEACHY πŸŒΈπŸ‘ "Who?" Tony couldn't believe his ears. Quickly, he raced upstairs to the front door, opening it. A tall slim figure stood at...
806 34 4
After the events of Thanos and undoing the snap, Tony is trying to create a working relationship with Stephen Strange. Reluctant, Stephen agrees, kno...