Peachy

By SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... More

It's Time
Room 205
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
i'M nOt GaY
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
Secrets Revealed
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
A Get Together
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
3 1/2 Good Legs
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

I Can Show You the World

5.4K 299 444
By SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

Stephen knocked on the door to room 205. It was 9:45 at night. Tony and Molly had to be done. "Tony?" He peeked in after getting no response. He saw Tony working at his desk. He came in.

"Hm." Was what he got from Tony.

"I didn't know if you and Molly were...you know-"

"Still having sex?" Tony asked, working still.

"Sure." Stephen shrugged.

"No. She's terrible in bed. Hey, hand me a screw driver." Tony reached his hand out, still concentrating on whatever he was working.

Stephen waved his hand about and made a screw driver fly over to the awaiting hand. Tony took the screw driver and used it.

"Viola!" He said, standing back.

There was a pair of shoes sitting on the table.

"You made shoes?" Stephen asked.

"They're not just shoes Stephen." Tony said, taking a small cylinder looking controller with a red button with cables at the bottom that attached to the shoes. "They're part of something big." He pressed the button and the shoes lit up, levitating off the table with blue flames under the heel.

"Whoa." Stephen was blown away. Bruce came in.

"Look Bruce! I got them done." Tony said.

"Have you tried them on?" Bruce asked.

"Uh, nope." Tony turned them off, letting the shoes fall back on the table. He took them in his hands. "I can't here. Let's go up to the roof." Tony said, hurrying out of the room. Stephen and Bruce followed.

///0///0

"Are you sure we should be up this high?" Bruce asked, peeking over the edge of the roof. It was really high.

"Yeah Tony. You haven't even successfully tested them out yet. What if they have a malfunction, and you fall? You could break bones or even die." Stephen backed Bruce up.

"Eh, a few broken bones never stopped me." Tony said, putting the shoes on.

"Tony, at least try it down there on the grass." Bruce said.

"No pain, no gain, Bruce." Tony said, pressing the red button. The shoes turned on.

Stephen and Bruce stood back a little.

"Okay, rockets on... now." He pressed the red button again ,and he levitated a few inches off the roof. "Whoa. Whoooaaaa..." He swung his arms around, trying to balance himself. Stephen and Bruce stepped a little closer to help Tony regain balance, but he pushed them away. "It's okay guys. I got it." He levitated steadily. He looked down at his feet. He was flying. He laughed, and smiled. "They work. Bruce they work!" He said excitedly.

"They do. They work!" Bruce smiled and jumped up. "Yesss!"

Stephen smiled at his friends, enjoying the fact that this had struck joy in them.

"Tony this is great!" Bruce said putting his hands to his head. "This is the biggest breakthrough we've had since the arc reactor."

Tony turned back to Bruce and smirked. "What do you say? Should I take them for a ride?" He asked.

"Maybe not high-"

"Who am I kidding? I don't need your permission." Tony said, flying a little closer to the edge.

"Careful Tony." Stephen said.

"Relax Wizard." He said. "We need more thrust power." Tony said, pushing the red button again. More blue flames came out from under Tony's heels. He floated about a feet off the roof. He stepped off the roof and floated in the air, many feet above the ground. He turned back to Bruce and smiled. "Well Bruce, I think it's safe to say that today was a complete sucCESS! WHOA!" One of Tony's thrusters blew up. He was pushed into the air, spinning and falling by the one boot that worked. "Aaaah!" Tony flew in circles above Stephen and Bruce, then he headed for them. "GET OUT OF THE WAY!" He yelled.

Stephen and Bruce jumped out of the way. Tony flew past them and down the side of the building.

"Tony!" Bruce ran over to the edge of the building, looking down. "Tony!" Tony was nowhere to be found.

Stephen went over to Bruce's side. He saw smoke coming from a nearby tree. "Bruce." He pointed at it.

Bruce got up and looked at the tree. "Come on, Stephen." He said.

Bruce jumped off the building, landing softly on the green grass at the bottom. Stephen floated down with his cloak's help.

Once they were both on the ground, they went over to tree.

"Tony." Bruce couldn't see anything. It was too dark. "Tony." He called again.

Suddenly there was rustling in the branches of the tree. Bruce squinted his eyes at it. Stephen pulled his shields up, ready to defend himself from any sort of attack.

"Ah!" Tony fell in front of them, hanging upside down by one foot that had gotten caught in a branch. His face was covered in black, and there were leaves and branches in his hair.

Bruce gave a snort. Stephen set his shields down, snorting too. The two tried hard to hold in laughter.

"What?" Tony asked them both. Bruce pointed at his pants. Tony looked up at his shorts, they were gone; exposing his boxers that had pink flamingoes on them. He quickly used his hands to cover up. "DON'T LOOK AT ME!" His face was a bright shade of red.

Bruce and Stephen turned around with their backs facing Tony. They looked at each other, holding laughs in. They would let snorts and giggles escape their mouths every now and then as they heard Tony struggling.

///0///0

"Hm." Tony set the shoes on the table.

"Goodnight Bruce." Stephen said his goodbyes to Bruce. Once Bruce was gone, he closed the door. He saw Tony sitting at his desk with the shoes in front of him. "Are you going to stay up working on those?" Stephen asked.

"I don't understand. I made sure everything was ready to go. I calibrated everything three times just to make sure." Tony said, sighing in frustration. He placed his hands over his face and dragged them down his face. "Maybe it's not meant to be. Maybe I'm not meant to fly. It's useless." Tony knocked the shoes off his desk.

"No. No." Stephen picked the shoes off the ground. "Tony it's not useless." He said, looking at shoes. "Just because something goes wrong doesn't mean it's the end of the world."

"Yes it does. It's the end of my world. I've never failed at anything. And this was a complete disaster. A total failure." Tony said, getting up and throwing his hands in the air.

"Failing is the most important thing that could ever happen to you." Stephen said. Tony looked at him with an unpleasant expression. "That's where you learn where you went wrong. It's the most important lesson." Stephen said.

"Tch." Tony placed his hands on his hips. "That's easy for you to say, you're a wizard. You know magic."

"That doesn't mean I didn't fail." Stephen said. "I still don't know how to use a sling ring." He showed Tony the ring placed over two fingers on his left hand. "And I haven't completely mastered mind reading. Heck, I don't even know what this is." Stephen said, pointing at the amulet around his neck.

"But you have something to turn to and look for answers. I'm doing this all on my own. By my-" Tony stopped when he saw Stephen open the window and toss his cloak out the window. Stephen stepped out of the window and rested on the windowsill. "Hey, where you going? I'm not done moping."

Stephen turned to Tony. "You said you wanted to fly." He smiled. He jumped off the windowsill, falling; but then rising back up. Tony stared. "What are you waiting for? I don't have all night." Stephen waved his hand forward.

Tony ran over to the window and saw Stephen standing on the red cloak. "Whoa." He stared with awe.

"Come on." Stephen invited him. He stuck his hand out for Tony to take. Tony took it and stepped onto the cloak. "You might want to take a seat." Stephen said, sitting down. Tony copied him. "Hang on." Stephen smiled.

They took off, flying into the night.

"Whoa." Tony took a hold of Stephen's forearm as they moved up a hill and up into the clouds of the night sky. Tony closed his eyes as the clouds hit his face, feeling their humidity hitting him. He then opened his eyes slowly when he didn't feel it any longer. "Wow." The sight in front of him was beautiful.

The glowing round moon shone brightly in a sea of clouds. Stars accompanied the glowing moon. He let go of Stephen's arm and reached down to touch the clouds.

Stephen smiled at him.

There was an empty patch in the clouds, and Edward's Academy could be seen. All the lights on the campus shone brightly below them. Then clouds covered it back up as they flew past it. Tony looked back up at the glowing moon. His eyes grew soft.

"Hm." He gave a small smile, his heart pounded happily. "Thanks Wizard."

Stephen looked at him. "You're welcome." Stephen smiled and looked back up at the beautiful white moon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 3.9K 51
Stephen Strange has always been an excelling student. Despite his hands' disabilities, that doesn't stop him from wanting to help others. But what ha...
448K 16.5K 82
Just a cute lil story about Ironstrange trying to raise lil Spidey in the safest, non-dangerous way. A happy lil family. Fluff and slight nsfw. So b...
20.3K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
10.3K 298 12
After years of not being able to see her father Kiara finally visits her father in The great New York City. What happens when Tony Stark's daughter m...