more than you thought - dill...

By RLGRlME

mad decent boat party 2014. a dj named dillon francis and a captivating girl named robin bello. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three

twenty-seven

612 13 2
By RLGRlME

DILLON

I had the phone up to my ear waiting for a reply.

"I-I don't know.... what to make for dinner. I need your help"

I chuckled a bit and then asked her "What?" just to hear her say what she just said again because I couldn't help about how cute it was to call me up about this.

"I don't know what to make for dinner.. Dillon," she laughed on the end of the other line pausing for bit and continued.

"Sorry, this is dumb. I'll just hang up now"

"No, no, no! Robin! It's not dumb! I was just thinking the same thing right now about what to make but now im here cooking up expired Macaroni" I laughed in reply.

Her soft giggle from the other line was melting my heart right now. I could imagine her right now in my mind wish somewhat she was here with me. It sounded dumb in my mind but I think I was falling in love, I was falling in love for Robin.

It had only been a week but something was now just triggering in my senses.

The time went by and me and Robin's conversation flew off from topic to topic and we had been talking for hours now. I did remember in time to mix in the cheddar mix, milk and butter into the pot with the pasta before it went cold. Till sometime late at night Robin was the first one to hang-up and I actually sat back realizing how much time I spent on the phone.

I didn't regret it though, I spent so much time on the phone I learned some hell of a things about her. She told me about her job and her family it was nice to her about her babble on and on because it just didn't seem annoying. She sounded soft and had this sweet tone in her voice as if she were an angel. I bet she is an angel, I swear she is an angel.

After the call, I seemed to be pleased with myself and it was a good feeling.

My thoughts wandered off to some theory if Robin found another guy and it began boiling in my blood with jealousy. I wanted her to be with me but it seemed likely impossible since she lived hours away from me and barely even knew me in person. Sure she HAD been a fan but she now she turned into a friend, so it was now different.

I sighed tapping on the chair handle with my fingers and stared at the wall. It was really lonely in here.

Turning my head my eyes set on Mittens Food Bowl.

Mittens Food Bowl.

Mittens.

FUCK, I FORGOT TO PICK UP MITTENS. I WAS SUPPOSED TO PICK MITTENS UP TODAY.

I sighed loudly and rubbed the temples on my forehead beginning to feel frustrated.

I forgot about my own goddamn cat.

I guess I'll just have to drop by Matt's house tomorrow. Yet tomorrow. I would mostly be spending most of my time in the studio and having a couple people drop by.

It's time to go to sleep

***

ROBIN

Flume's remix of Disclosures 'You And I' was blasting out loud as I was making my way out of Foundation nightclub late at night after the hours of talking with Dillon.

I pulled out a cigarette and zippo from my bag pulling the tip of the cigarette to my mouth.

The songs sound still sent good vibes from a distance yet faded. A homeless man was to my right sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag and a couple groupies came out time to time laughing and chattering.

I didn't understand the point of going to work for one day and then having 2 days off after regularly like each week.

Saturday & Sunday. Just like school weekends were always perfect.

It was Friday night and I decided out of the blue that it was a good time to head to Foundation nightclub.

As I made my way to the car alone it felt slightly creepy having the sense that someone was following you but I guess I always tried to ignore the feeling since I was always hanging around at night by myself.

I unlocked my car and sat inside the car, opening the window to air out the car from smelling so much like smoke. I don't smoke as much although, I guess it's whenever I get the feeling I decide to take a smoke.

I dragged the cigarette around time to time. I played Dj Hanzel's 'One Deeper' set since it just seemed to set the tone and mood right.

Dillon and I talked over the phone longer than I expected and it shocked me a bit. We messed around and laughed and it made me feel good. He put me in a good mood. There was butterflies flying around in my stomach every time. I heard him laugh or softly chuckle.

I'd honestly kill to see his handsome face sooner. Something I really liked about Dillon was how his blue eyes were so captivating. It grabbed onto your attention yet you didn't want to break eye contact because it drawled your whole attention until you realize it was awkward and strange.

At some point in my life before meeting Dillon, I thought he was some huge asshole but I thought wrong. He is so sweet and caring and I could point out a million perfect things about him.

I realized I stayed in the car drifting off for 15 minutes a thought jumping from another to another patting my hand on the car wheel to the beat of the set half way played in.

Right now, Seattle was currently quiet. Not much around, maybe open bars and fancy dining resteraunts and clubs but that was about it. Rarely any people, some random people and couples would probably take a stroll around night time but it was for sure not busy.

Tossing out my cigarette from the window, I pulled up the window and started up the car. My mind thought about what I was going to do for tomorrow and and well my weekend. But I had no complete Idea.

Porter Robinson was coming into town in about two weeks for his 'Worlds' tour so I guess that will be my upcoming plan. Most shows I attend to are by myself since my close friends were never the kind to be interested in that kind of lifestyle but what's to judge?

- one week later -

DILLON

"Dillon! Wake up!" It was clearly Anton yelling outside of my apartment door and today was the First Day of Hard summer.

I fell asleep on my couch today editing music.

Slowly opening my eyes I was trying to adjust my eyesight to the level of brightness shining straight out from the window.

"Dillon I know you're in there! Open up!" Anton's voice was a little muffled on the other side of the door.

I groaned loud enough to let him hear that I was up and awake.

I dragged myself out of the couch and slung myself to go retrieve to the door.

"I'm coming!", I turned the door knob and swung the door with one hand and the other rubbing my eyes.

"Good Morning to you Mr. Francis" Anton scoffed.

"What are you doing here it's like..." before I could turn around and answer him he already began to answer for me.

"8 in the morning" Anton rolled his eyes.

I made my way to the couch and flopped down wrapping my arms around a pillow.

"Well what's the plan for today since you're dropping by so early?"

"We're going to Oregon" Anton simply replied.

"WE'RE? OREGON? TODAY?" I exclaim out loudly confused.

"Calm yourself with the questions, Francis" Anton said quietly.

"Why Oregon?"

"I need to pick up a friend in Portland"

"And your dragging my ass along across the state because...?"

"Well, your lady friend lives in Seattle which is only one more hour away and maybe she could come since you've been going on about her the past week" Anton explained out in one breathe.

"Robin?" my heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah.." Anton huffed out.

"You're willing to do that?" I pulled my fingers through my hair.

"Yet again we are going on a private plane so basically everything is gonna be quicker to get to and we'll for sure make it back in time before 4 or 5 in the afternoon. You in?"

I stopped drifting off into thought about taking a private jet with Anton to Oregon and Seattle than realized it would all be worth it.

Robin was going to be in for a surprise and right now I was dying to see her pretty face in person again today.

"Dillon." Anton snapped me out of thought.

"Um.. yeah. Yes! I'll go! I'm in!" I smiled.

"Hurry up and go get ready, we have to be at the airport by 9:20", Anton smacked his hands together.

I groaned, "Are you serious?"

"Yes, or we're never gonna get to Portland and Seattle in time!" as I got up to go to my room, Anton took out his phone and took a seat.

I grabbed a towel going into the shower and took in some clothes.

***

ROBIN

It was currently Friday morning and I was getting ready to head to work like every other normal day. This week went by slowed down and I don't know why.

My mom had dropped by earlier this week to say hi and catch up on things since I was her only child. I don't think I made the best of it, being an only child. Never made her really proud but she still loved me. I will always feel the regret inside my heart there no matter what.

"Robin!" My co-worker Alex called.

I turned around with a jar of iced water in my hand refilling in a customers glass cup.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Table 5, 21 & 13, ready!"

Work was a hassle and stress everyday especially on Fridays were the most busiest and during the weekend were worse but I why am. I complaining I don't even work on weekends. 

Bringing back the cold jar of water back with me to the front of the kitchen, I went to go off and send food with their Tables.

Just as a couple walked out grabbing my attention for a quick second , I immediately thought of Mika & Adam. I wonder how they are doing. Didn't Adam take Mika with him to L.A? Mika is going to get so spoiled. She is under the arm of Calvin Harris. I really hope they last although even they paired together under one night. Mika & Adam seemed to pair up together so well and overall they just looked good as one.

After checking up on Random tables if everyone was alright I walked back behind the cashier.

"It's your day" one of our Cashier's named Mary stated. I gave her a genuine smile and took out my phone. Every Friday I had my own special 3 hours of work where I chose all songs to be played at the restaurant and I always get this feeling of a rush of excitement when I just get to share my music to the strangers.

John Newman's 'Love me again' began off with my Friday playlist which I most likely spent most of my nights planning out what mood and genres of songs to chose for each playlist.

I locked my phone and set it down under the table with its auxiliary cord.

The time now seemed to be passing my eyes as song after song passed. Today was a good day.

A/N - someone special is on their wayyyy for robin 💘💘 awww, it's friday!! so here i make up to you this chapter in celebration! i will try my hardest to get a chapter up by Sunday since tomorrow i will be going to the washington state fair! im really sad bc fall out boy is coming but i won't get to see them 😔 anywho, hope you guys are pumped for the next chapter.

the bb's are gonna get to reunite 4 hard summer.

the timing is really off in the story but blame me hahaa, mdbp then hard summer then porter robinson concert woah ¿

okayy i love you byeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 3.4K 119
If you want a request for any of the guys just inbox me who you want it to be with and how you want it. Nate Maloley Jack Gilinsky Sammy Wilk Jack Jo...
37.4K 988 25
Falling in love with a celebrity is always hard, but what's harder? Him getting you pregnant on a one night stand. Will they ever find each other ag...
16.4K 401 90
i'm here to fulfill your why don't we fantasies :) = requests are closed = lowercase intended
739K 21.6K 38
Unknown- Which one screams 'fuck me, and don't be gentle'. Lauren- Definately the second. Unknown- Thanks, DJ! Lauren- Um... who's 'DJ'?.