Daughter of a trickster God (...

By EsmyRiley345

Davina is the daughter of Loki, Goddess of fire and virtue, granddaughter of Odin, niece of Thor and Princess... More

Cast
Info
The start
Fallen
Answers'
Almost
Finding out
Who is she?
Why help?
Warning to the so called King
My scepter
Talk
Shopping ambush
What to do for fun
Liars
Plotting
Rocket and Groot
Lunch visit from Kol
Blue
Found you
A week later
First date
Departure
Frigga's visit
All about an Asgardian
Nurse Davina
Stories
Work together
Sex
Girl fight
Dramatic birth
Sent away
Kol's Steamy visit
Invasion
Attention caught
Boom
Evacuate
Battle of New York
Aftermath
News
Dinner is served
Returned
3 weeks of bliss later
Sweet phone call
Rescue
Turning up the heat
Long lost sister
Tale of Dahlia
Thor
Loki's arrival
Books for you
Pairing for Rebekah
Socialising
Welcome home (sort of)
Date night
Meant to be
Banner and Stark's visit
Attacked
Pay back prank
Make you talk
Dahlia attacks
Flerken + the tesseract + A Koloki talk
Mikael
Ice bath
Damn those witches
Don't mess with this mama
What now?
Avengers visit
Moving time
Gifted
Tests
Family dinner
Games
Permission
Unexpected Arrival
To Asgard
Meeting Odin
Dinner and a tour
The Christening
I am yours
One month later
Going on a date
Marry me
Car sex
rewrite
New story
More information
The next morning

Daggered

2.2K 51 12
By EsmyRiley345

Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it

Continues from previous chapter

Kol's pov

We arrive at the compound my family's old home where we resided back in 1919, we owned both the compound and the plantation, we built the compound from scratch and made it our palace but now Marcel lives at the compound claiming it as his home. I hold back any snide comments I wish to make as me and Nik barge into the palace and Marcel's vampire lackey's come snarling at us. I really don't want to be here, I'd rather be back at the plantation with my sexy goddess girlfriend but no Nik insists on my help with dealing with Marcel since Elijah had escorted Sophie out of New Orleans after Davina erased some of her memories. "Marcellous show yourself!" Nik yells I sneer as two vampires get too close to me for my liking "if you want to keep your arms and your head then I suggest you step away" I warn glaring at them as they scowl at me. Marcel appears on the balcony "Klaus Mikaelson how can I help you?" he asks with a smug grin on his face which I'd be more than happy to wipe off by simply smacking his head off his shoulders but Nik won't let me. "You know why we're here don't play games" Nik retorts as Marcel makes his way down the stairs "please do enlighten me" he says arrogantly folding his arms across his chest as he walks over to us and begins circling around Nik "you put a target on Hayley Marshall for your men to catch her and remove her from New Orleans" Nik says "ah that, I figured you've come here about that but what I don't get is who is she to you? Why are you angry that I want her removed?" Marcel questions "I don't have to answer to you now I insist you retract your statement and leave Hayley alone" Nik replies "sorry I'm afraid I can't do that, she's a werewolf and werewolves are banned from the French quarter, they belong in the bayou" Marcel retorts "as far as I'm concerned the French quarter belongs to the werewolves too, you can't just cast them out" I say he turns to me and chuckles "oh but I can cast them out if I want too. New Orleans is my city and I get to decide who lives and roams here and the werewolves are banned from here, the same goes for Hayley too" Marcel responds Nik glares "I demand you leave her be or I will tear apart your lackey's one body part at a time" he growls Marcel chuckles and holds his hands up in defense "alright I'll make you a deal" he says "what sort of deal?" Nik asks "my guys are unnerved about the return of your family and I don't quite like my city being over run by you Mikaelsons" he says "your city huh? That's funny because I'm pretty sure this city is rightfully ours" I respond "not since you lot ran from New Orleans when it was burning to the ground" Marcel shots back "I technically didn't run, I was daggered" I respond Nik clears his throats "name your deal" he says "fine, I want the city to be rid of one of you. If one of you disappear then I'll leave Hayley alone" Marcel says "you have a deal" Nik says I frown at him "are you serious? Are you really going to accept that deal, not one of us is going to disappear" I reply "not willingly at least" Nik replies I notice him beginning to pull something out from the pocket of his jacket. "I want Kol to be the one to disappear"  Marcel says with a smug look "no chance" I say "Kol is the most disruptive of you and I don't like him so see to it he disappears and I shall call off the target on Hayley" he sneers making me growl "you sniveling swine!" I snap about to vamp speed over to him to rip his head off his shoulders but Nik quickly grabs me "sorry brother" he says I look confused for a moment before I suddenly catch a glimpse of the dreaded dagger that I hate so much. "No don't" I say "I must" he says vamp speeding us over to a wall and pushing me against it but I fight back as he brings the dagger towards my chest "no you will not, I will not let you dagger me this time" I snarl head butting him making him groan in response "I'm afraid you don't have a choice brother, your strength is no match for mine" he responds I glare at him and pushing him back, trying to keep him from daggering me "you'd dagger me for that prick!" I yell motioning to Marcel who is stood smirking as he watches us fight "if I don't they will come for Hayley" he replies making me scoff "we can protect Hayley you know that. None of them will get near her especially as long as Davina's here" I respond grunting  "I don't need your girlfriend's help, I will do things my way" he growls roughly and forcefully pushing the dagger to my chest, the tip digging into my skin "your ways will be your undoing. If you dagger me Davina will be suspicious and will come looking for me" I sneer knowing Davina would instantly know something is wrong if I don't return with Nik. "That's okay, I can handle her. I'll tell her you decided to leave and that you have no use of her anymore then she'll be on her merry little way and you'll remain daggered" he responds with a smirk making me growl and glare at him "don't you dare!" I yell stuttering as he pushes more of the dagger in my chest although I keep a firm grip on his hands, trying to hold him back and push him away. "I'm sorry brother" he says before fully plunging the dagger in my chest making everything go black......

.

.

.

.

3 hours later

Davina's pov

I pace back and forth in the living room waiting for Kol and Klaus to return, it's been 3 hours since they left to deal with Marcel so his vampire lackey's won't come after to Hayley to try and remove her from New Orleans and I've yet to hear anything from them. I started feeling dread and worry consume me thirty minutes after they left, I had this feeling something bad happened. I look up when I hear the front door open and I rush out hoping to see Kol but I'm left disappointed and worried when I see it's just Klaus "where's Kol?" I ask he smirks "I'm afraid Kol is gone" he replies walking past me into the living room "what do you mean he's gone?" I ask following after him  "Kol couldn't be bothered helping and left New Orleans" he replies "you're lying, he wouldn't leave not without telling me" I say he chuckles and turns to me "that's because he didn't want to see you. My brother seems to have pulled you into his charm and fooled you, he doesn't care for you, he was only using you as he was bored but now he is done and has no use for you" he replies I clench my fists and grit my teeth as I glare at him, ignoring the slight sinking feeling in my chest because I know very well he's lying. "You're lying" I say he narrows his eyes at me "I can assure you I'm not" he replies I smirk and chuckle "do you think it's wise to lie to a goddess? You know I'm very capable of telling when a lie is being told and right now you are a what's the line mortals say when one is lying, liar liar pants on fire" I retort glaring at him as I stalk towards him. "I don't like being lied to Klaus and I will find out the truth" I add holding out my hand and making him freeze so he can't move. His eyes move and he glares at me but he can't do anything as I place my hands on either side of his head and I start warping his mind, searching for the truth. When I finally see the truth I pull back with a gasp "how could you do that to him?! Your own brother! You daggered him!" I snap taking a step back from him unfreezing him "it had to be done" he replies making me scoff and shake my head "no it didn't, Kol didn't need to be daggered to make Marcel's vampires back off to keep them from Hayley. You know I wouldn't let anyone who means her harm to come near her and yet you decided to betray your own brother!" I snap he glares at me "Marcel doesn't like Kol, he's always been unnerved by him. I need Marcel to trust me so I can take my city back" he responds trying to convince me that what he did was a good thing when it was completely the opposite "so you stab your own brother in the back in order to do that. You know in Asgard such a thing wouldn't ever be allowed you'd be tried for treason and imprisoned. Asgardian's don't take lightly to such betrayal from family members!" I snap Elijah suddenly appears "what's with the yelling? What's going on?" he asks "Nik made a deal with Marcel and daggered Kol so he would leave Hayley alone and so he can make Marcel trust him" I explain "well if it was for Hayley's safety then it was for the best" Elijah defends making me scoff in disbelief "there was another way and it didn't include stabbing Kol in the back. The two of you are terrible brothers, you don't seem to care what your actions do a person like him. It appears I may be the only one who actually cares" I say "how can you possibly care for him? You've only him for a short time and you've only been dating for a week" Klaus questions "you don't have to know someone for a long time in order to care for them and like them. I have strong feelings for Kol and he has the same feelings for me and I will honor and cherish them and I will not let Kol down like you two clearly have no problem in doing!" I snap glaring at them clenching my fists feeling my skin begin to burn up meaning I'm about to blow and set something on fire if I don't get out of here now. "I'm going to find Kol" I say "you won't find him, Marcel and I hid him pretty well" Klaus says smugly I slowly turn to him and give him a look of disgust "how the hell do you live with yourself? How can you look yourself in the mirror knowing you'd gladly throw your own brother under the bus for your own sake?" I ask him making him go silent. "I don't need to know where he is, I will find him no matter where you've hidden him" I say holding my hand up calling for my scepter to come to me as I'm going to need it. I give Klaus the middle finger and a look of pure disgust as the scepter comes to my hand before vanishing from the house.

It doesn't take me long to arrive at the compound and I kick the doors open catching the attention of Marcel's vampire lackey's "it's her! That's the alien freak!" one declares pointing at me making me glare. "Get her!" another yells causing them all to start charging at me and I start fighting them stabbing them with my scepter as well as shooting fire balls from it it since the jewel inside the scepter is capable of doing so. I conjure fire balls in my hands and throw them at the charging vampires, setting them on fire as I cause the fire to spread all over their bodies. I do a couple of back flips and land on one vampires shoulders and I burn him with my flaming hands causing him to yell out in agony before plunging the blade of my scepter into his chest, killing him. I hop off him and chop a vampires head off clean with the blade of the scepter as he comes charging at me. 

Eventually they start backing off as they realize they are no match for me and the multiple burning and headless bodies of their vampire friends are proof of that. They hold up their hands in surrender "now tell me where is Kol Mikaelson?" I ask pointing my scepter at them as I slowly turn around standing in the middle of the room giving them a menacing glare. "Marcel's taken him" one vampire speaks up "where's he taken him?" I ask "he's going to bury him" another replies "where's he going to bury him?" I ask they all shrug "we don't know but we do know it's going to be pretty far from here" one replies making me scowl "I'll find him myself then" I respond before flying up in the air and disappearing before they could say or do anything else. 

I come to a stop one top of a building and I close my eyes "Heimdall" I whisper "Heimdall, I call out to you. Great gate keeper of Asgard, eyes of the nine realms and all souls. Do you hear me?" I call out "I hear you child, I am here. What is it you require?" I hear his voice "my soul mate has been taken, do you see where he is?" I ask "I do Princess, he's in a coffin in the back of truck being driven by some man, heading north, he plans to travel out of New Orleans and bury Kol at sea, you must hurry, I'll stall him" he responds "thank you Heimdall" I respond before I fly back up into the air and head north to where Marcel is.

Not even five minutes later, I find Marcel in a truck which obviously contains Kol and I scowl as I fly towards it just as a beaming light shoots down from the sky in front of the truck causing it to come to a screeching holt. I instantly smile knowing that was the work of Heimdall and no it wasn't the bi-frost or anything as the rainbow bridge that connects to the bi-frost is broken. The sword that Heimdall holds is a special one and can send powerful blasts to any realm, the blast has a similar effect of the bi-frost but it doesn't take you anywhere, it's meant for defending or stopping enemies. 

I quickly freeze the wheels of the truck before landing on top of the truck and burn through the roof of the truck until there's a hole big enough for me to fit in and get Kol out. I jump in the back of the truck and I open the coffin finding Kol inside with the dagger stuck in chest, his skin is all grey and veins are apparent. I quickly pull him out of the coffin, now if I was a human I'd struggle especially since I'm shorter than Kol but I have super strength and can easily lift a car with my bare hands without any struggle so picking up Kol is hardly difficult. The door of the truck is suddenly swung open revealing Marcel "you!" he sneers glaring at me "hello Marcel, goodbye Marcel" I respond waving to him before flying up through the hole in the roof and hovering high above the truck "get down here and give me the vampire!" he demands "fuck off you asshole" I retort before shooting a fire ball at him but he quickly jumps away but looses his footing and lands on his ass making me laugh as I fly away.

I soon land outside some random hotel that looks relatively posh and I quickly turn my scepter into an umbrella since it'll look pretty weird if I walk in there with a weapon in hand. I walk into the hotel and head straight to the reception "hello? Could I have a room for two please" I ask the woman at the front desk who looks startled at the sight of Kol "uh is he okay? Are you okay?" she asks wearily as I have dried blood on my top and face "yeah he's just a little under the weather and is extremely exhausted to the point of passing out and I took a bit of a tumble just before, I'm so clumsy and I need to bathe so if I could quickly get a room key" I respond she nods "okay how many nights will you be staying?" she asks "just for the night" I respond "okay that'll be $85" she says I quickly pull out the $100 from my back pocket and hand it to her. She takes the money and quickly gives me my change before booking me and Kol in and grabbing a key "your room number is 2A4 and it's on floor 2, here's the number for the wifi" she says handing me a little white card, I politely nod as I take it before heading for the lift. I get odd looks as I walk to the lift and I know it's because I've got my very tall boyfriend practically slung over my shoulder. I press the button to the lift and it quickly opens so I step inside and press the number 2 for our floor. The lift doors shut and it shuts moving up.

It comes to a stop not long after moving and the lift doors open and I step out and walk down the hallway in search of our room. Once find it and quickly slot the key in the keyhole and turn it to unlock it. I push open the door and step inside, kicking the door shut behind me and walking over to the large double bed in the middle of the room. I place Kol on the bed and place the room key on the nightstand before removing the dagger from his chest. I place the dagger on the nightstand and stand up, heading for the bathroom. I shut the door ajar and remove my bloodied top followed by my camisole top since a bit of blood had somehow gotten on that too. I look myself in the mirror standing in just my black lacy bra that hugs my breasts really well and makes them pop out a bit along with a pair of tight black skinny jeans that hugs my ass perfectly, yeah I'm very observant of my body and I like wearing clothes that fit and hug my figure correctly. I start running the hot tap water in the sink, putting the plug in and grabbing the face cloth that's set out for guests. I'm about to wet the cloth to wash my bloodied face but I stop when I hear movement from the bedroom followed by a gasp. I instantly place the face cloth down and rush into the bedroom finding Kol sat up on the bed looking confused. "Kol" I call out gently as I walk over to the bed and sit down as soon as I'm sat down though he cups my face in his hands "what happened to you? Who did this to you?" he asks looking concerned and angry at the sight of blood on my face thinking it's mine "oh this is nothing. It's not my blood, I kind of killed a few vampires before I could get answers about where you were" I explain he sighs in relief "oh thank god, I thought for a moment you had been hurt" he replies leaning back against the headboard of the bed "relax I'm nothing, it takes a lot to physically hurt me. Those vampires started a fight they were bound to lose" I say making him chuckle "I wish I could've seen you kick their ass. Did Marcel see you take them out?" he asks "no actually he had already left with your body" I reply "where had he been taking me?" he asks "he was planning on take you out of New Orleans and burying you at sea. I got a little help from Heimdall" I explain "Heimdall? As in the gate keeper of Asgard?" he questions I nod "that's him. He can see every soul in the universe, I called out to him and he told me where you were and he stalled Marcel so I could get you out of the coffin" I explain "well give him my thanks and of course I owe you a big thank you for coming after me" he replies "of course I came after you. I wasn't going to let you down" I respond he gives me a small smile and brings a hand to my cheek. "So you didn't believe my brothers sorry ass story of me up and leaving New Orleans claiming I don't care about you and that you're no use to me anymore?" he asks "of course not, I saw right through him. I'm good at catching out lies, my father was the God of Lies after all and he taught me how to tell when a lie was being told. I gave him and Elijah a well deserved lecture about being terrible brothers and shamed them for thinking daggering you was okay" I responds "Elijah found out and sided with him from the looks of things I'm guessing" he says "yes and I told him off" I respond "I'm not surprised he sided with Nik. Neither of them have ever cared about me at least they don't show it that they care, all they ever see me as is a nuisance and a trouble maker. It's always been them and Rebekah, the three of them have always been this close knit unit while I'm always sat on the sidelines" he says with a sigh I frown as I see the hurt in his eyes. I see the eyes of a lonely little boy who wants love and attention, he wants acceptation and respect from his siblings, he wants them to treat him as they do each other. "They're awful for making you feel like that and leaving you out. You deserve better and while I know this might not mean as much as it's coming from me and not your siblings but you don't have to feel alone or left out with me, I will always include you and be there for you" I say he gives me a sad smile "those words are music to my ears but what about when you have to return to Asgard? Your grandmother said you would need too at some point" he says "that is true but she also said that you are more than welcome to come to Asgard. She gave you the pinch of approval remember?" I respond making him chuckle at the end "when I do have to return to Asgard whether it be for a visit or permanently, I'll bring you along with me if you want too and will be okay with being away from your siblings for a while" I add "I'd be honored to come to Asgard with you and I have absolutely no problem with being away from my siblings, it's something I actually crave. I'd like to venture out on my own and I'd quite like to start doing that with you" he responds making me smile and feel all giddy inside "really?" I ask feeling a little shy "yes, I haven't known you long and we've only been dating a week and some would surely call me crazy but wherever this relationship is heading I know it's serious and that means something so for once in my long immortal life, I'm going to fight for the decisions I make and I'm going to start doing things to make me truly happy. I've always done things for myself but they were always thwarted by my siblings but this is different, you are different and going wherever you go is what I'll happily do as long as I'm with you" he says making my heart flutter and I can't help but straddle him and wrap my arms around his neck, placing my forehead against his. "That's the most sweetest thing I've ever heard minus the part about your siblings thwarting the things you do for yourself" I say he smiles wrapping his arms around my waist "well I mean every word of it" he replies "I believe you" I respond pulling back and it's just then I remember I'm only wearing a bra and jeans as Kol suddenly takes notice of my nearly bare chest and rakes his eyes up and down my upper body, licking his lips. "Well hello gorgeous" he says in his deep voice as his eyes darken "you like?" I ask moving my long hair behind my shoulders and leaning forward a little giving him a good view of my cleavage "oh I do very much" he responds cupping my covered breasts in his hands making me sigh at his touch "so soft, perky and plump. They're the perfect size" he says rotating his hands in circles playing with my breasts making me giggle at the look in his eyes as he cups and squeezes them, he looks like a child playing with his favourite toy. He suddenly stops and moves his hands making me frown as he starts looking around the room "Davina where are we?" he asks suddenly realizing that we're not at his room at the plantation "we're at a hotel, I brought you here. I thought it would be best if we stayed somewhere away from your brothers besides it's late" I respond he nods "so we're alone?" he asks "yes" I respond "that means there's nobody to interrupt us" he says "that is true but it's been a long day and I need to sleep as do you" I respond he pouts cutely making me giggle "fine but I best be getting cuddles" he replies I smile and kiss his cheek "you'll get your cuddles, I'll be the little spoon" I respond he grins in response and wraps his arms around my waist holding me close to him in his lap "that's fine with me" he says "but first we need to get rid of this dagger" I say grabbing the dagger from the nightstand "the only thing we can really do is hide it" he replies "actually there is another way and more better way to get rid of it" I say burning my hands up and heating the dagger "what are you doing?" he asks "destroying the dagger" I say as I melt the dagger into nothing. I give Kol a smirk once it's completely destroyed and disappeared into nothing and I hold my hands up wiggling my fingers "there it's gone now Klaus can't dagger you anymore" I say he smiles "that was awesome but there are four more of those daggers" he responds making me shrug "then I'll just destroy them too" I respond he grins and peppers kisses all over my face making me giggle and my heart flutter. "Thank you" he says glancing at me in awe "you're welcome. Now I need to wash my face and then we'll sleep" I say he nods but frowns as I get off his lap "hey, come back" he says with a pout "don't worry I'll come back now get settled in the bed" I respond he grins and kicks his shoes off as I head into the bathroom to wash my face.

After washing my face I exit the bathroom and bite my lip as I find Kol lying on top of the bed with just his boxers on allowing me to see his perfect abs, I swear he should be a God because he has the body of a God. He has his arms tucked behind his head and he wears a smirk on his face "welcome back" he says "get under the covers" I say as I remove my jeans, blushing as I feel his eyes on me "such a beautiful body not that I'm surprised you're a Goddess after all" he says I walk over to the bed, grabbing one of the pillows and whacking him with it making him chuckle "hey! that wasn't very nice" he says as I pull back the covers and climb into bed. He gets under the covers and quickly pulls me into his arms making me smile at his warmth and I blush and feel heat rush through my body at the feeling of our bodies pressed together like this considering I'm only wearing a bra and panties and he's only wearing boxers so there's a lot of skin to skin contact going on and it feels nice. I turn around in his arms and he slightly tightens his grip around my waist as he kisses my cheek "thank you for coming after me and not leaving me daggered" he whispers "you're welcome, I won't ever leave you in such a state" I respond as a yawn escapes my lips and I slowly feel my eyes begin to droop. I feel Kol's breathing become more quiet and slow as I sense him beginning to fall asleep. After tonight I will never want to sleep alone again, having Kol near like this, being in his arms as he holds me tight is refreshing and calming and most of all it makes me feel safe and whole.

End of chapter, what did you think? Any good? Klaus was a bad boy and daggered Kol. Davina went after Kol and killed some vampires, got some help from Heimdall and found Kol. Davina undaggered him and comforted him. There was some sweet moments in there along with a tiny bit of sexual tension/flirting. What will happen next? Stay tuned for more

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
125K 2.3K 41
What if Freya has a twin brother who is a vampire and witch hybrid? Loki Mikaelson has not seen his siblings since Niklaus daggered his younger bro...
172K 4.7K 57
Juliette Mikaelson was different than all of her siblings. She was a vampire like them but she also was a siphoner. When she was a human, her father...
41.8K 1.4K 43
Rowena Mikaelson... Twin sister of Niklaus Mikaelson...the original Heretic...the original Tribrid. Family was-is everything to the Mikaelson-to Rowe...