FEARLESS -BTSxMAMAMOO AU FANF...

By goldenart95

This Is an Alternative universe in where our boys of BTS and our girls of MAMAMOO are characters which have s... More

The girl in the red dress
The masked guy
Electricity baby
Call me Tae
Scared of the Darkness
Bad feeling
Let's Work
Focus
You'll be tested
I know him
Revenge
Expect the unexpected
Romantic Act
Focus on Work
Panic Attack
Perfect Family
Bad Bitches
Q&A
Her charms
Powerful abilities
Confessions
Waking up
Extraction
Abilities
Rage
Pain
Guilt
EndGame Pt. 1
EndGame Pt. 2
EPILOGUE
Im back!
SEQUEL

The beginning of the end

892 48 7
By goldenart95

Namjoon woke up next to Jin. He had forgotten how beautiful he looked with the morning light, messy hair and swollen lips. He couldn't believe how he survived all those years without him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin asked without open his eyes "Do I look that bad?"

Namjoon caressed Jin's face with the back of his hand "You couldn't look bad even if you tried, you're the most beautiful for me"

Jin opened his eyes and smiled "I missed you so much Joonie, please don't ever leave me again"

"I'm not" he replied before kissing Jin "I'll never.. ever.. leave you" he said between kisses.

The moment was interrupted by Namjoons cell phone ringing "Don't answer" Jin said pouting

"We're on a middle of a war baby, It can be important" Namjoon lifted his phone and answer the call at the same time that Jin rolled his eyes

"Hobi?"

Jin could see how Namjoon's expressions changed from happy to serious in a couple of seconds.

"Ok, we'll be there in ten"

Namjoon finished the call and sighed looking down.

"What is it Joonie?" Jin asked worried that something bad happened

"We need to get ready now baby, today's a rough day and we have to keep going now" Namjoon replied "My brother... has agent B.I. as prisoner"

"That's... not convenient" Jin hurried to the bathroom "I'll be ready in five"

____________________________________________________________

The members were waiting for their leaders on the lobby of the hotel, all of them with worried expressions. Jin and Namjoon appeared when the elevator's doors opened and everyone stood up to reunite around them.

"Ok, team, listen up" Namjoon said "As you know, my brother has agent B.I. as prisoner, so... we need a new plan"

"We all now that we memorized the last plan completely and you were aware of the importance of it but, iKon was one of the most important part of it, because as regular humans Jennie can't read their minds and we thought that maybe for Jungkook will be the same... And now that we can't count with them and that Jk probably forced B.I. to tell him all about our previous plan, we have to create a new one, right now" Jin said "We accept any ideas that you can give us"

For a moment there were silence, until one of the girls raised her hand "Yes, Wheeinie" Jin said

"I have and idea... You said that Jungkook couldn't read your mind right?" she asked Jin and he nodded "What if you create a plan in your head without telling us and you tell us what to do there? Like we all are gonna have to wait for your instructions, maybe fight with Jungkook's bitches, but to defeat him especially it would be good if you act by instinct and tell us right at that moment what we need to do"

"That could work" Namjoon said and asked Jin "Are you willing to do that?"

"I... suppose it's a good plan but I don't know if I can do it" The older replied "I'm not good enough at fighting and there's a lot at stake"

"Are you serious?" Solar said "Jin, you're the fiercest person I've meet and you taught us all we know, you're smart and you know how to make perfect plans. I think that of all of us you're the best for that task"

Jin blushed at the compliments "Are you sure you trust me to do that?"

"We all do" Yoongi said "We have you back Seokjin and I know you have ours too"

"Ok" Jin said after seeing all of them nodding and smiling at him "I'll do it"

"I need you to let all your fears behind and fight with all your capacity, that's the only way we're gonna win this war" Namjoon said hugging everyone and encouraging them to do the same with each other "Good luck everyone, let's do our best"

____________________________________________________________

The event was in a big venue in New York and as expected all the influential people were there. A big long red carpet at the entrance and thousands of cameras focusing on the important people on it. YG Corp. was one of the most controversial corporations of the world, they were the responsibles for the biggest charity events around the world and the way they helped people in need was admirable, but at the same time they were responsables for the biggest experimental labs were they tested new drugs and medicines on humans that went there because they offered them a decent amount of money for exchange of their health and sometimes their lives.

The charity they proclaimed in the YG president's words 'a very important priority, which we encourage among our employees and families and for which we also set the example of a consenting society' was nothing more than a smokescreen to cover for all the cruel experiments going on in the inside of their labs.

"All those hypocrites" Tae said looking with binoculars "It's incredible"

He was in front of the venue, in a big luxurious hotel with Wheein, Hoseok and Moonbyul, in a 56th floor waiting for instructions.

"I know" Wheein replied next to him "And there's a lot of people there who knows exactly what that horrible company does"

"That's the worst part... wait, I see Jungkook's mother and his stepfather" he gave the binoculars to Hoseok "There, just at the beginning of the red carpet"

"I see them" Hoseok said "Tell them to get ready Wheein"

She nodded and whispered to the air closing her eyes. She felt a soft kiss on her neck that made her lose concentration "stop Tae, I need to focus on this"

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry" he replied lifting his hands and placing a kiss on her forehead "It's just that you're cute and I can't resist you" he made her blush and smile at the compliment.

"They'll be here in two minutes" Wheein said "Let's get ready.

A few minutes later the door opened, the first one to enter was Hyejin with a beautiful white dress, and her hair in a bun and behind her Jimin in a black tuxedo that complimented his figure, both making a perfect polished couple.

"Wow" MoonByul said "You both look amazing"

"Thank you Byulie, But we have to be there now" Hyejin replied "where are Jin and Namjoon?"

"Here" Namjoon replied behind them, he and Jin in elegant suits that matched "Let's go now"

Hoseok opened a wormhole and the four well dressed ones entered on it.

"Good luck" Hobi said to them before closing it.

They rushed to the window and grabbed binoculars to try and see something because the venue building had a glass roof but it was just a small portion of it so they couldn't see the interior that well.

"I have an idea" Hoseok said opening a wormhole to the roof of the said building "We're gonna see better from here"

They all followed him and placed carefully on the roof so they could see the event from upstairs. A few minutes later they could recognize Jin and Namjoon being discreet on one side of the building and Jimin and Hyejin dancing on the middle of the dancefloor, getting everyone's attention.

"This is gonna be fun" Tae said smiling as soon as he saw Jungkook surrounded by his four girls watching Jimin and Hyejin "so much fun"

Hey!!

What are your theories about what's gonna happen??

I want to hear your opinions about the whole story as well...

Thank you so much for reading and for all your love to this story

Did you see BTS on the Grammys yesterday??

Are you excited about Hyejin's Twit??

-P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 410 21
This is my first story . Its not that that good as I expected . If you want you can read it. " Are You Blind!? " " Not more than you , gadha " " You...
13.4K 789 46
BTS FF takes place after the members come back from serving in the military. They are preparing for a third comeback after their return. YoonGi/Suga...
3.1K 152 53
Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of BTS has to meet one of the ARMY in a concert which lead to a misunderstanding and then the idol and his fan have...
9.3K 421 47
{Complete} (A rewrite from my old account) A world where there's various ability holder.They were called 'Subject' by the government and 'mutant' by...