Peachy

Oleh SuicidalGooze

Once The Ancient One notices Stephen has quickly advanced to her level of magic, she decides it's time for St... Lebih Banyak

It's Time
Not So Good Luck
I'm Impressed
Your Side. My Side.
Sorcerer Supreme
So Pure, So Innocent, So Gullible
Pink, Yellow, Blue
I Can Show You the World
It Shows
I'm Not in Love
i'M nOt GaY
Pass Me the Salt
Hint Hint
Hooked on a Feeling
Taking Out the Trash
Goodie Bag
Thunderstruck
Here We go
Soft Spot
Some Roses Have Thorns
He Did What for Me?
Swishy Hair
Sunflower Feeling
Just Happy Accidents
Bandaids and Glitter
Daisies
On The Road
Scream N' Shout
Boys Just Wanna Have Fun
We Love Buttons
Confetti and Beads
The Opposite of Relaxation
Ice Ice Baby
Oh... OH!
Notesies for My Readers
+18
The "B" Word
My Wizard's Better
Vanilla
Pink
Stop, Drop and Roll
Work of Art
Smarter Than You Think
One S(ad)neaky Boi
New Friends... Sort Of
Secrets Revealed
This Little Pig Went to the Market
Fire and Butterflies
Private Eyes
I'm Still Standing
Maniac
Silent As Night
The Loser
Behind Closed Doors
Bruce, You're a Genius
Gone Fishing
The Struggle is Real
Welcome to The Jungle
Notesies for My Readers
Lost in You
Unexpected
Love is a Vicious Motivator
Melon (Calm Down)
Bring It on Home
Fragile
Gentle Kisses
Stars and Lightning
A Get Together
Notsies for My Readers
Aphrodisiac
Tongue Tied
Sand on My Buns
Ain't That a Kick in The Head
COMING SOON
No Homo
Only Exception
3 1/2 Good Legs
Sharing the Night Together
Not the Last of Me
An Eye for An Eye
We Lost One
The Last Goodbye
Thank You So Much

Room 205

7.1K 376 737
Oleh SuicidalGooze

Narrator's POV

Stephen walked around the campus. There were all sorts of students, some were not even human.

"Hey look out!"

Stephen was jerked back by The Cloak of Levitation, and fell on the ground. A blur raced past him. A kid suddenly appeared next to him with a football in his hands. "Whoa." Stephen looked at him.

"Nice catch." Another boy approached him with a metal arm. They looked at Stephen on the ground. "What's up with Merlin?"

They both laughed and walked away.

"Hmph." Stephen got up and dusted himself off. "Thanks." He said to the cloak. He stopped in his tracks and stared at the building. It just looked like a regular house. "Hm. It just looks like a house." He said.

"Oh, but wait til you see the inside." He heard a voice. 

"Ah!" He gasped. He didn't know where the voice had come from. He looked around. He didn't see anyone near him, but a leaf in the bushes caught his eye. He leaned in closer. Two brown eyes sprung open in the bushes. "Whoa." He jumped back a little.

The bush began to take a human form. Leaves shrunk into small tiny arm hairs and limbs turned into arms and legs. The bush had turned into a boy. Stephen stared. The boy smiled at him and stuck his hand out to shake. "Hi, I'm Timothy. Timothy Green."

"Stephen." Stephen was still processing what had just happened. "How did you...?"

"Pretty cool, huh?" Timothy said. "I'm an Ever Green." He said. "We are a plant based society. I pretty much sprouted here sixteen years ago, and have been coming here since then. And you? What brought you here?"

"I got hit by a car." Stephen said. "Wait." He shook his head.

"Well that car must've hit you pretty hard." Timothy laughed. "Come. We still have to get you checked in." He began walking down the brick path that lead to the schoolhouse. Stephen followed. There was a fountain near the entrance. He looked in it, there were people down there. "Those are the Aquamarines. They don't like pennies being thrown at them." Timothy said. Stephen kept looking into the water. He watched as people swam back and forth. It was amazing. A girl stopped and waved at him. He smiled and waved at her back. "Come on Stephen." Stephen ran after Timothy. "Don't let them fool you. The sirens are mean." He advised. Timothy opened the door for Stephen. "After you."

"Thank you." Stephen walked in. He was absolutely mesmerised by the beauty of the building. It was so huge. It was beautiful. "Wow." He said.

"Yeah, we get that a lot." Timothy said. "Come on." He walked past Stephen. There were all sorts of cultures here. There were all sorts of people. Some stared at him, others continued to talk to their friends. They stopped at the front desk. "Hello Gloria." Timothy said.

A lady with two long braids, green skin that wore glasses appeared behind the desk. "Ah, Timothy." She smiled at him. "I see you've got a new friend." She said, looking at Stephen. 

"Yup." He said. 

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked.

"Stephen. Stephen Strange." He said quietly. He felt so anxious all of a sudden. He felt like thousands of eyes were on him.

"Hey, give him some space." Timothy said. Stephen tunred around and saw a small crowd of students around him. They were looking at his cloak, then looking at him.

The Cloak of Levitation sensed his panic and flew off his shoulders, shooing people away. He flapped and waved. This only made people stare more.

"Whoa." Timothy stared at the red cloak.

"Sorry." Stephen said. He took The Cloak of Levitation into his arms and held him back. "He's just over protective." Stephen was red in the face now.

"No. No. Don't apologize. It's really cool." Timothy said.

"It is?" Stephen asked.

"Oh yes." Timothy took part of the cloak in his hand and inspected it. "What is it made of? I can't seem to identify the fiber."

"I don't actually know." Stephen answered. "It's an extremely old relic. It chose me for some unknown reason and hasn't left my side since."

"Chose?" Timothy asked, looking at Stephen. 

"Well when you-"

"Ah, Mr. Strange." Gloria said, interrupted the two boys. She took out a paper. "Your room is 205." She said.

"Thank you." Stephen took the paper.

"Nice. Let me take you to your room." Timothy said, beginning to walk away.

"Actually Timothy, the head master needs you in the library." Gloria said.

"Oh man." Timothy wined. "Well, it looks like you'll be figuring this one out on your own." Timothy said, tapping Stephen's head. "See ya." He said, he walked away.

"Okay." Stephen said. He looked at the paper. His room was on the top floor. He looked at the staircase and sighed.

Walked up the polished wooden steps. The hand rail was made of gold. His eyes looked around everywhere, he couldn't stop looking at everything. It was all so beautiful. This place was beautiful. He approached a window when he got to the second floor. He saw other students playing, walking around, leaning against trees and reading.

He got hit on the shoulder by someone who ran by him. Someone else was chasing the student that had hit him.

"Careful. 93% of household accidents happen on the staircases." Stephen said, but the students were long gone. He kept walking up another staircase.

Three staircases later, he finally arrived at his floor.

"Alright." He said, looking down the long hallway. It was empty. "Oh good, no crowd."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

The hallways flooded with students. The empty hallway was now a sea of people.

Stephen took in a deep breath and walked into the crowd. "Excuse me." He said, trying his best to make his way through the crowd. "Sorry. Excuse me. Oof." He had students bump into him left and right.

"Watch it."

"Move."

"Get out of the way."

Were the responses he got from people in the hallway. "Sorry." He would respond. He was getting nowhere. He stopped in the middle of the crowd. He tapped a boy on the shoulder, who was talking to a friend. "Excuse me, do you know where-"

"Eh." The boy turned right back around and continued talking to his friend.

"Oh okay." Stephen said. He turned to another. No luck. Everyone just seemed to ignore him. He tapped another boy. "Excuse me, do you know where room 205 is?" He asked.

The boy looked at the paper. "Sure." The boy looked around. "It's that door. Right there." The boy pointed at the only door that was opened.

"Thank you." Stephen told him.

"Who's your flat mate?" The boy asked, looking at the paper.

"Flat mate? No one said anything about a flat mate." Stephen said.

"Anthony Stark. Tony is your flat mate?" He asked.

Stephen took the paper and looked at it. It, indeed, said Anthony Edward Stark was his flat mate.

"I suppose so." Stephen said.

"Well good luck sleeping at night." The boy said before turning back around.

"Oh. Okay. You too." Stephen said. He walked over to the room the boy had pointed to. "Good luck sleeping at night." What's that even suppose to mean?" He asked himself as he made his way to the opened door. He stepped in front of it.

A boy sat at a desk full of all sorts of blinking lights and projections. He had his back to Stephen. He seemed to be welding something on the desk. Sparks flew everywhere, and there was a bright light in front of him.

Stephen knocked on the door gently.

"Go away. I'm busy." The boy said.

"Uh, actually I've been assigned to this room too." Stephen said.

The sparking and light stopped. The boy sat up straight and spun his wheel around, facing Stephen.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 293 26
(Tony and mike fan fic trigger warning perretes) tony is a new kid in school. He moved half way through the school year because of bullying, but when...
106K 2.5K 19
just some ironstrange stuff! please skip the first few stories to save me and yourself-
20.3K 1K 27
"You are my light, even though you are darkness." *\*\*\ Just your average fairy tale story where a vampire falls in love with the human hunter who k...
448K 16.5K 82
Just a cute lil story about Ironstrange trying to raise lil Spidey in the safest, non-dangerous way. A happy lil family. Fluff and slight nsfw. So b...