Highschool DXD x Transformers...

By Turf_Primordial

After an unexplainable dimension collision, sometime after Megatron finally knows what oppression really is a... More

A/N
Prologue (pt: 1)
Prologue (pt: 2)
Prologue (pt: 3 *finale*)
Chapter: 1 (pt: 1)
Chapter 1 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 2 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 2 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 3 (pt: 4)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 4 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 2)
Chapter: 5 (pt: 3)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 1)
Chapter: 6 (pt: 2)
A/N: important matter: (nothing bad.)

Chapter: 3 (pt: 3)

1.4K 13 24
By Turf_Primordial

Before any of those calls, Trf, shino and bee were in the teleportation field and were waiting to arrive at the location.

Trf: "so... this is the teleportation field of the devils teleport magic."

Shino: "the devils sure like the red and black theme, because right now it looks like we are going into a black hole." She says while looking around the room to see a read tunnel leading to a black hole by them.

Bee: *beep* *boooom* ( I guess devils just like the colour. But I do agree that it looks like a black hole.)

Trf: "definitely." He said. They were then silent for a couple of minutes until Trf realised something. He grabbed a metal stick and put it infront of him, and it activated into this:

The other 2 noticed something was off as well.

Shino: "Trf? Is something wrong?"

Trf: "I'm sure of it, we should've been to the location sometime ago. I'm checking why we aren't there yet." He says pressing a couple of buttons until a small screen shows up and shows a map with some red dots. The screen then goes closer and closer until it shows 3 dots going around rapidly in circles in one location.

Bee: *beeep* (That looks very bad)

Trf: "indeed, we're there but the client isn't so right now the teleportation field doesn't know where to land. We're stuck in a loop! huh?" He says as he the sees another red dot going towards the dots fast.

Bee: *be* *bo* (oh, no.)

Trf: "oh scrap. EVERYONE HOLD ON!" He says as a big metal figure crashes through the teleport field, destroying it causing the three to fall down along with it screaming before they land unconscious.

______________

Half an hour later, they were still unconscious in a forest until:

Trf: "ugh... what the hell happened?" He says before trying to lift himself up, but stopped when he saw a familiar white haired figure on top of him.

Trf: "shino?" He asked before poking her cheek lightly causing her to wake up.

Shino: "hm... Trf?" She says looking at his face before they both smile at eachother. They then realised what position they were in and their faces turned red. Trf then moves her face closer to his and the look into eachotherers eyes for a second before they kiss. After they kiss they helped eachother up and looked around.

Shino: "any idea where are we?"

Trf: "we're in the location where the client requested us. Or maybe an old friend of ours." He says as he picks up the metal stick on the flour and puts it back in his pocket. They then hear a groan and see non other than bee in a tree.

Trf: "bee?"

Shino: "you ok?"

Bee: *beep* *loom* *doow* (ugh... Trf? Shino? Yeah I'm fine... are you both ok?)

Shino: "we're fine bee. Can you see anything from up there?" She said. Be then looks around the area to then see smoke coming from somewhere near their location.

Bee: *beeep* (yea! I see some smoke coming from somewhere near here!)

Trf: "That must be where our client is. let's get to it!" He says as they run off to the location of the smoke.

Sometime later, they arrive to the location only to see destruction along with a giant crater.

Shino: "wow... whatever or whoever crash landed here is definitely big. Probably even bigger then bee in his old robot form."

Bee. *beep* *boop* (I hate to agree with you on that but by the look of it, it's definitely bigger than me- *sees what caused the crater.* it couldn't be...)

Trf: "bee? *looks to what bee is looking at and his eyes widen* no way... Grimlock!?" He says as Shino's eyes widen in surprise when she also sees the giant metallic robot in the centre of the creater.

Grimlock: "ugh... who. there?" He says before he noticed the familiar faces.

Grimlock: "Trf? Shino? Bee? What you three doing here? And why bee human now?" He says as the three skidded down the creater walls and went to his face and explained to him what has happened and how things lead up to this.

Grimlock: "ok. Me understand. But grimlock in too much pain too move. Me gonna need Trf to help me transform." He says confusing everyone.

Trf: "ok... how do I do that?"

Grimlock: "me need to scan arm to create perfect fit for you to equip me."

Trf: "Wait. You'll transform into gauntlets? But this will mean that I'll have the Ability to transform into you when my rage reaches its limit while I also have your weapons. Will your transformation be permanent?"

Grimlock: "well. Me grimlock can summon me-self as human and have me strength, but to transform to normal me, requires you."

Trf: "*sigh* there's no other way for this to end without you dying, so I will accept." He says as he puts his arm out and grimlock scans it.

Grimlock: "good. Me start transforming in a second. But Trf, something over there has come back to you." He says pointing to the trees to see two chains with engraved symbols on it. Trf's Eyes widen in shock.

Trf: "it cant be... but I thought... it doesn't matter, thank you grimlock."

Grimlock: "no problem... Transformation sequence started" He says as he begins to transform. Trf then looks at the other 2.

Trf: "you two stay here and keep an eye out. Somebody definitely might have sensed him crashing here. I'll be right back." He says as the two nod and start to survey the area and he climbs one of the creater walls. 

____________

After a couple of minutes, Trf then returned and was looking over them at the craters edge.

Trf: "Shino! *she looks at him* how's the transformation sequence going?!"

Shino: "it's going great! It's at 75% already! It should be finished in a couple of minutes!"

Trf: "good! *sees that bee found something* what did you find bee?!"

Bee: *bom* *bwp* *peeeeb* (I found my old blasters along with reach's, don's and stark's! If we can get these back to them, we might be able to upgrade them and disguise them into something we can carry all the time.)

Trf: "that's good news bee! No-" He gets cut off as 2 purple lights appear breaking the sound barrier before crashing landing making a creater and making the three fall down on their backs as debris fly everywhere. They then get up after the debris stop and shino then looks at the creater where the 2 purple lights landed and her eyes widen in fear.

Shino: "n-no, it cant- it can't be!" She says in fear as bee and Trf then go to her to see what is wrong.

Trf: "What is it Shino!?" He says as he then sees wats in the middle of the creater before his and bee's eyes widen.

Bee: *beap* (by primus... it cannot be...)

Trf: "the dark spark?! Here?! And it has a duplicate?!" He says as he sees two dark sparks he then sees Shino leaning a bit towards the duplicate and puts his arm on her shoulder snapping her out of a trance.

Trf: "Shino, is something wrong?"

Shino: "I... I don't know, but I feel like the duplicate is calling out to me." She says as Trf then eyes at the dark spark duplicate the Shino then he realised.

Trf: "Shino... I think the duplicate was made for you."

Shino: "me?! B-but why?!"

Trf: "I think it's because since you and I have the same powers, but you are only half as powerful, I think you need to have it to unlock your full potential. And I think it's trying to say that it belongs to you."

Shino: "really? Are you sure?"

Trf: "by the looks of things, yes. Now try to put your hand out and get it to come towards you, like when I did the same thing to earn the matrix duplicate."

Shino: "o-ok, I'll try." She said. She then closes her eyes and puts her hand out, making the dark spark duplicate glow before it floats and then rams itself straight into her chest making her hover as a purple light was emitted from her as the area shakes.

Bee: *baem* (what's happening?!) He says as he and trf cover their eyes.

Trf: "I'm not sure! But the same thing happened to me when I got the matrix duplicate!" He says and after a couple of seconds, the purple light dies down and shino's body floats gently down making her lie on the flour. Trf and bee stop covering their eyes, only for Trf's face to go red as a Tomato and bee to whistle as the see Shino's body matured a bit more and she now reaches up to Trf's eyes because she now has the dark spark duplicate.

(A/N: this is how she looks now.)

Trf: "primus... I'm not complaining, but why did you have to make her hotter!?" He says blushing as he kneels down lifting her upper body up.

Bee: *beep* (well, at least one dark spark is out of the way.)

Trf: "*sigh* I guess your right on that one bee." He says as Shino's bidy twitches a bit before she opens her eyes, for them to see that her left eye was still silver and her right eye was now purple.

Shino: "w-what happened?" She asked confused holding her head before Trf helps her stand up.

Trf: "well... the make the explanation short, you got the duplicate, it's now inside you like how the matrix duplicate is inside me, and it made you even more beautiful than before." He sas pulling out a mirror showing how she now looks before her face turns red.

Shino: "Huh!? You didn't tell me that my body will mature more!"

Trf: "well, heh, how did you think I now look like this?" He says in open arms.

Shino: "well... I guess you've got a point. I also do look more beautiful now. And perverts would probably go after me more..." She says sighing before Trf brings her close.

Trf: "you don't need to worry! Remember, we pummel them every time, right?"

Shino: "Yeah, you are correct."

Trf: "besides, at least we're together, and I will make sure that nothing takes you away from me or the rest." He says smiling causing her to blush before she kissed him, catching him off guard until he kissed back, and a blue and purple light appeared around their bodies.

Bee: *berap* (are you two done yet? We need to contact the others and get the dark spark out of here, or get it to Tron.) He says making them separate and the glow on them die down.

Trf: "right! You and shino get a perimeter ready just in case we have intruders, I'll go check on grimlock's transformation and contact the rest! Got it?! *they nod* Ok! Let's move!" He says as he slides back down grimlock's creater while bee and shino set a perimeter. He calls stark first and he says that he's on his way. Trf then calls don and reach and in the middle of it grimlock's transformation was completed.

Grimlock: "transformation complete, Use it wisely." His transformation says as Trf then picks up the gauntlets he transformed into and equips them before talking to reach and don again. But shortly after, a portal opened up revealing fallen angels and devil strays.

Rough Fallen angel leader: "humans?! No matter, KILL THEM ALL AND TAKE THE RELIC!!" He shouts some devils and strays go through the portal and the fight begins. Shino snipes one through the head while also having the bullet go through two other fallen angels killing them, shocking the rest. They then became more serious and start attacking more aggressively. Trf finishes the call and goes towards bee who just shot 4 strays Down with his blaster.

Trf: "bee! How's the line holding!?" He says as a fire ball fly's towards them and they dodge it, trf then grabs one of his pistols in his pocket and shots the fallen Angel which threw the ball.

Bee: *btp* *bsop* (good for now! But we'll be overwhelmed if we don't have backup soon!) He says as he then blasts a fallen angels wing above them, making him fall and trf summons his swords on his back on brings one out sticking the blade upwards, and the fallen angels land straight on it impaling it straight through him. Trf then tilts his sword making him fall of and bleed out to death.

Trf: "don't worry! I've already called for backup! We just need to wait it out! How you doing Shino?!"

Shino: "just fine thanks!" She says as she snipes a stray infront of her before using its falling as a jump board and snipes 2 strays and 1 fallen angel behind it.

"How are their wepons harming us!? Human wepons can't harm any devil, angel or fallen angel. So how can Their wepons can?!" She says as a blast from bees rifle goes through her head.

Trf: "it must be because we use energon for ammunition! It's toxic and deadly to humans who don't know how to handle it! I guess the same applies to the other races as well!" He says as an explosion then erupted by them and fallen angels and strays close in.

Shino: "pull back! Their getting closer!" She says as she backs away towards the dark spark creater while shooting at the enemy while more fire balls, lightning and explosions occur.

Bee: *breep* *poom* brup* (Trf! You need to call Orion and Tron! We can't risk getting the dark spark out of here without someone getting it from under our noses! Tron is the only one capable to wield its power without killing himself! Call them! Hurry!) He says as he fires back towards the enemy while Trf does the same and they got to a stable position.

Trf then calls Orion and Tron as they can hear the fighting in the background. In the middle of the call, a stray managed to get through and cause an explosion near Trf.

Trf: "Dammit! TAKE THIS YOU BLACK WINGED FREAK!!" He says as he slashes the stray in half with star saber, shocking the strays and fallen angels that one of their allies just got killed in one swipe, before Trf then goes back talking to them, stark and Sona then appear and a lightning bolt bonuses of a rock and goes towards Sona and stark realises this.

Stark: "duck for cover!" He says as he brings Sona down with him, dodging the bolt before they rush to the upper edge of the  creater wall.

Sona: "TRF! I DEMAND TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!!" She yells angry.

Trf: "our client was an old friend of ours! But the reason why this is happening is because we're stopping them from getting that!" He says pointing at the dark spark and Sona and stark look at it, making sona's eyes widen in fear while stark's Eyes widen.

Stark: "so your info was indeed true! This is logically bad!" He says as an explosion goes off near them.

Sona: "When did you all know about the dark spark!?" She shouts.

Trf: "there's no time! And stark! Here! *throws starks blaster to him and he grabs it* an old friend!"

Stark: "indeed! Let's see if it's results are still the same!" He says as he then shoots his gun at a group of strays making an explosion before body parts fly everywhere.

Stark: "results compute! Weapon operating at great condition!" He says as sona then summons a giant fire ball and fires it towards some fallen angels, burning them to ash.

Bee: *beep* (well, they sure did feel the burn!) He says as Shino then comes over the creaters edge.

Shino: "TRF! THEY'VE BROKEN THROUGH THE FRONT LINES!" She says as a lightning bolt struck by them along with some explosions.

Trf: "dammit! We're pinned down!" He says as he slashes three fallen angels in half.

Bee: *berp* (there's too many of them! They just keep coming!) He says as he shoots 2 strays before going over the creaters edge as well.

Trf: "don't let up! The others just need more time to get here!" He says as he fires his pistol and kills 2 strays and one fallen angels and Sona creates a barrier around the dark spark to keep anyone from taking it.

Sona: "there! It's protected for now so we don't have to worry about it being stolen from under our noses!"

Stark: "good thinking! With that barrier up, it will give us less terms to worry about!" He says as he fires his blaster at 3 fallen angels above them, turning them into ash.

Shino: "incoming- Argh!" She gets hit by a blast which hurts her.

Trf: "SHINO!" He yells before rushing over to her and carry her over to the rest.

Trf: "Sona! Please heal her!" He says with Shino grunting in pain from the burn on her.

Sona: "Alright! Give me some space and time!" She says while firing a fire blast at 2 strays, incinerating them before she starts to heal Shino. 3 strays and 2 fallen angels then appear with fire balls and ice shards aimed at them.

"Surrender. Your cornered." One of them say confidently.

???: "we beg to differ!" Someone says behind them before the 2 fallen angels get launched by a punch which came from reach and koneko.

Koneko: "... I didn't know you could hit that hard?"

Reach: "Well, after some things, you can learn to even carry a boulder with no sweat." He says as the strays were about to lunge themselves at them, but were electrocuted by Akeno.

Akeno: "fufufu, so many low class strays, I wonder how many will beg for mercy?" She says sadisticly while Sona and koneko sweat drops and the rest were confused. Reach then sees Shino burnt and rushes over to her with a med-kit.

Reach: "stand aside, I'm a medic! what happened?!" He says while patching up Shino.

Trf: "we are defending the dark spark, but but one enemy got lucky and hit her with a fire blast!" He says shooting a stray through the head before throwing a ice shard from the ground through a fallen angels heart. Akeno and koneko tilt their heads a bit confused.

Akeno: "what's the dark spark?"

Reach: "something that should never be unburied." He says darkly causing her along with koneko's spine to shiver.

Trf: "oh! If you want to know where the duplicate is, I guess if you noticed that Shino matured, you can then realise where it is." He says as stark, reach and sona's eyes widen before they look at Shino while Akeno and koneko join bee in making sure the enemy's don't go anywhere closer. Stark then joins and so does Trf but before he did he told reach something.

Trf: "please, keep her safe reach. And here, *tosses him his old gun and he catches it* something to defend yourself with if anyone comes to attack you."

Reach: "don't worry, we'll keep her safe. And thank you for finding an old friend." He says before shooting a stray who was sneaking up on koneko and she gives him a thumbs up before going to attack more of them which Trf joining her. At this point explosions, fire and dots were flying everywhere, and several shots were aimed at Akeno, but before that could happen a loud jet noise was heard revealing don along with his companions in a jet before he fires a bunch of explosive shots at them and then whizz by them. The smoke then cleared and it showed them all dead, and don turnes the jet around again and fires, killing some before some ice shards hit the jet damaging it, he then activated the autopilot so it could fly itself back to base before they ejected and Dive down to them. Reach also shoots a fallen angels who aimed a lightning spear at don before going back to work.

"What in the-!?" The stray gets cut off as don lands on him making the stray hit the ground with don's foot on his face, making his skull crack and his brain turn to mush. He then looks up before ordering lazerbeek and buzzsaw to distract the enemy before ducking an ice spear and lightning spear and grabs the ice spear and throws it through two fallen angels heads before pointing at some strays.

Stray: "who are you pointing a- AHHH! G-GET IT OFF ME!" She yells as ravage lands on top of her and rips off her flesh and eats out her organs before running and lunging on another, ripping his arm off. Akeno then looks at don while don looks back.

Akeno: "ara ara, thank you don-kun. And that entrance was great~" She says sadisticly while don nods before a downed fallen angel grabs his leg, and he stomps on his face, smashing his skull before kicking his body away, making Akeno shiver a bit in pleasure. He then summoned a dark blue gliph and pulls out and equips his renosense blaster and aims it at some strays and fallen angels.

"What The hell is that!?" He says before the renosanse blaster fires, sending high frequency sound waves at them, making them hold their ears in pain before firing a blast sound wave, making them launch in different directions. Akeno then electrocutes some of them while also impressed that he has a wepon that can manipulate sound waves. But they all soon realise that they keep coming until a voice echoed through the air.

???: "AN AUTOBOT OR ALLY IS NEVER ALONE!!" The voice said as they all then heard a truck horn before a light appears from the forest and a truck appears and goes off the edge of a small ramp, and crushes 2 strays when it lands before ramming into some fallen angels and strays. The truck then spins and three people jumped out and they were non-other than Orion, Tron and rias. Orion knees a fallen angle in the gut before shooting his blaster at another one in the air before whacking a stray who was charging at him before he shoots her and fires other shots at some other strays and fallen angels. Tron does a barrel roll and fires his blaster at some strays and fallen angels before grabbing a strays arm, and throws his body at some other fallen angels before shooting them with his plasma cannon before bashing a stray to the ground and shoots through her chest. Rias summons 3 large fire balls and shoots them at some groups, burning them alive.

"Shit! A gremory is here along with a Sitri! And it's those two humans who took down an s-class stray devil!" A stray says panicked.

"Grr! Regroup at the portal! Well all create a charging group to get to the relic!" A fallen says before they start to regroup, which was enough time for the 3 to get to the rest. Tron then noticed a burnt Shino along with the rest and their eyes widen a bit to see her matured.

Tron: "Trf! What in the name of kaon happened!?" He says checking on Shino as reach was assuring him that she will be fine.

Trf: "one got lucky and hit her, and she also has the duplicate if your wondering how her body matured. Grimlock was the client and he was damaged beyond repair, so he had to turn into the gauntlets on my arms." He says as Tron, Orion and rias realise and nod before they look at the dark spark in the creater.

Bee: *boop* (there's the proof if you need it.) He says looking a bit worried.

Rias: "I-its true... I-it has returned." She says frightened.

Orion: "I thought this day would never come....." he says while slowly shaking his head. Tron nodded slowly before spacing out a little and then starts to walk towards it. He walks half way before Orion grabs his shoulder and narrowed his eyes.

Orion: "Tron. Are you absolutely sure that you want to do this?" He asked as Tron as a flashback on when he used it on Cybertron before nodding.

Tron: "there's no other option, it's eather I have it or risk it being in enemy hands. And you know which I'd rather chose." He says before Orion nods and let's go before rias then grabs his hand scared.

Rias: "Tron! It's madness! Anyone of the factions who tried to wield it ended up destroying themselves!" She says in fear. Tron then gives her a smirk before making a cold glare.

Tron: "remember what I said rias. Never underestimate a human, it will come back to haunt you." He says before his glare made her let go of his hand. He is now infront of the dark spark glaring down at it before picking it up and lifts it in the air.

Tron: "WITNESS ME NOW HAVE THE DARK SPARK! AND MAKE IT BOW DOWN TO MY VERY WILL!!" He shouts before slamming it down into his chest, before floating a bit up and lightning strikes around him and everyone covered their eyes. It's stops after a minute and Tron is on his feet, looking down before he looks at the group with his eyes now purple with a evil smirk.

Rias: how is this even possible!? He can wield it!? "T-Tron? A-are you ok?"

Tron: "I feel great rias. I can feel it's power, and I'm now gonna show it to the world for how it's harmed my daughter." He says before summoning a gliph along with Orion, pulling out a dark energon shard along with the dark star saber while Orion pulls out the star saber. They then walk to the top of the creater along with Trf before Sona calls them.

Sona: "how do you guys know some magic!? It statistically impossible since a normal human can't do it without a magic teacher!"

Orion: "we will explain in due time. but for now, we've got a fight to finish." He says before Trf summons his chains over grimlock's gauntlets. Rias and sona's eyes widen in shock along with Akeno's and koneko's, before the 3 reach the top of the creater.

Orion: "Trf, I need you to go through the portal and destroy its components on the other side while me and Tron deal with the low class strays and fallen angels, and Tron, even if I dislike this option with my entire spark, we have no choice. I'm giving you permission to use the full power of the relic." He says as don looks at him in sympathy before he and Trf nod.

Trf: "got it! Koneko! Throw me!" He says as koneko nods as he jumps to her before she throws him over the strays and fallen angels and through the portal.

Rough fallen angel leader: "So it's just the two of you. Hahaha! This will be easy!" He says as the rest chuckled with him.

Tron: "listen here cowards! You all have hurt my daughter, so now I will return the pain you gave her tenfold!" He says benforce lifting the dark energon shard in the air, showing it to everyone.

Rias: "h-how can something like that radiate so much dark energy?" She says while everyone looks at the scene, including Shino who is holding her Side since reach and Sona have done enough for her to fight if needed.

Sona: "even I'm not sure." She says which shocked the devils.

Tron: "now! Now behold and witness the power of the dark spark, and DARK. ENERGON!" He says before throwing the shard in the middle of the battle field, planting it in the ground. The shard the slowly implanted itself in the ground and purple cracks spread around making the strays and fallen angels step back.

Tron: "RISE MY ARMY!!" He shouts as decomposing arms and skeleton arms  break through the ground surface before their entire body's start to rise and stand, making them scared as well as the devils, seeing how messed up this was along with seeing the body's messed up along with it while the undead body's groan frightening noises.

Rias: "by Satan! What is this!" She says in fear, stepping away while the other devils look horrified at the scene, making koneko hug reach tightly while he comforts her with Akeno putting her hands over her mouth. Tron then makes a laugh that a insane manic would do while Orion narrows his eyes while feeling disgusted at the scene.

Tron: "NOW MY UNDEAD ARMY! DESTROY THEM!" He says pointing at the strays and fallen angels, before the undead walk slowly towards them. The strays and fallen angels start throwing fire balls and ice shards at them, they hit but it they just keep walking towards them.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

" how!? They will not fall or even die!" A fallen angel says scared.

"THATS THE POINT! HOW CAN YOU KILL SOMETHING THATS ALREADY DEAD!? EVEN IF YOU DESTROY ONE OF THEIR HEADS!" A stray shouts pointing at some which have missing bod parts and heads, including some hands crawling towards them.

"this is insane! It- ARGH! BY GOD HELP ME! PLEASE! AHHH-!!" A stray yells as some of the undead go on top of some of them and tear them all apart while body parts, blood and organs fly everywhere, inside and out. Even more screams are heard before some of the torn apart corpses also became  infected and then tear apart more of them.

Sona: "I know I wanted to find out what it did, but this is just too horrific, barbaric and sickening to watch!" She says in fear while looking away a bit to avoid being sick, even Akeno didn't want to watch this, even if she was sadist, this was just too much, She even hugged don for support. Now some of The corpses which which still had their entire body intact now came back from the dead and growled before running to some strays and fallen angels before going on top of them and beat them senseless and also squeeze any body part enough to be able crush and even bend even metal.

____________

While this was going on, Trf was now standing looking at some strays and fallen angels at the other end of the portal.

"You are lucky to enter this realm human, be glad that this will be your grave." A stray says before Trf begins to chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?!" A fallen angel shouts while the rest were confused.

Trf: "heh heh, I'm just chuckling because you all think I'm a human."

"But you are, what else can you be?!" He says before Trf shows the chains on his arm making them all gasp.

Trf: "does this give you the idea." He says getting into his fight position.

__________

Earlier:

Trf climbs the creaters side and gets to the top before climbing a tree and grabbing the two chains and jumping down. He places the chains on the flour and kneels down looking at them and the cybertronian language engraved on them. While he does that he slides his hand over them as his swords appear in their holders on his back, while he slides his hand over them, his hand shakes a bit and he lifts his hand and looks at it and looks at his other hand which is also shaking and then turn them into fists which make them stop. he then grabs his swords and puts them down gently in front of him before one end of both chains attach themselves to the holes on the swords handles, making the glow brightly then stop. He then grabs the chain connected to his primary sword and wraps it around his right arm.

???: "there's nowhere you can hide from the truth Trf." A ghostly figure says somewhere by Trf as He keeps wrapping the chain around his arm.

???: "you can put as much distance between you and your past as you want." He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "but you know it changes nothing." He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "yet you keep trying to not accept everything you really are." He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "a demon" He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "an angel" He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "a GOD." He says making Trf look at him for a couple of seconds because he was done before grabbing the other chain and starts wrapping it around his left arm.

???: "but there's one unavoidable thing you cannot escape." He says as Trf keeps going.

???: "you cannot change what you are." He says as Trf finishes wrapping the chain around his arm.

???: "you will and always will be..." He says as Trf grabs both his swords.

???: "an abomination." He says as Trf swords glow with blue thunder and fire circling around the blade of his legendary star saber and red water and rock circling around the blade of the red sun saber, with both swords hands now have knuckle spikes on their handles for close combat while his right blue eye burned a blue flame and his left red eye burned a red one.

Trf: "I know..." he says in a cold serious tone as he gets up and looks at the ghostly figure .

Trf: "but I'm your abomination no longer Odin." He says in the same tone as he then walks towards the ghost and goes through it, making it disappear before he looks over the creater seeing bee and shino as the chains sink into his arms making the chains disconnect from the swords but leaving them with no hole on the handles. Trf then puts the swords back into their holders on his back and they disappear as the flames on his eyes fade.

_____________

Trf: "now, let's see how you can go agains a GOD!!

"GET HIM!!" He yells as everyone charged at him. Trf swings his red sun saber on the chain causing water to go over a few before he does the same with his star saber, turning them into ice before he swings both swords through them, decapitating them into 3 pieces. He then throws his red sword which goes through some fallen angels and strays before he pulls the chain attached to it while lifting his arm up, causing the chain to cut upwards through their heads before the sword retracts to his hand. He spins around while holding the chains on both swords while spinning, causing some strays and fallen angels to be cut in half before he jumps and strikes down a stray and opens his arms wide while holding the chains before he brought them together to clap, making the swords chop through some strays and fallen angels like a pair of scissor blades before retracting them back to his hands. He then kill some more of them while also decapitating one of their heads:

(Only images I could find which fits the description.)

"What in gods name?!" A stray shouts before getting sliced in half. And trf raps his chain around 3 magic components before his star saber implanted itself into one and he pulls them apart.

Trf: "IM A GOD BITCH!! also ZUUL MOTHER-FUCKERS! ZUUL!!!!" He shouts killing more of them while some strays and fallen angels run away for their lives. So he kills more:

(Replace the swords with his own.)

And so many more:

(Imagine every non-shooting wepon as one of his swords or both and for scythes with his own scythe, his pistols his own pistols and for the other guns, his sniper or his shotgun.)

*SLASH* *BANG* *DECAPITATED BODY FALLS ON THE FLOUR*

Trf: "now that was fun! Been a while since I've used 25%!" He says while putting his swords back in their holsters, looking at the dead body's and carnage along with destroyed magic components for the portal. The other rough fallen angel leader was decapitated and was near death.

Rough fallen angel leader: "*coughs out blood* y-your a f-fucking m-monster!" He says coughing out more blood.

Trf: "it didn't need to be this way you know, but you've killed innocent lives for your own needs with no regret, so this needs to be done." He says in a serious tone.

Rough fallen angel leader: "hahaha!*coughs blood* they don't even deserve to live you pathetic-" He gets cut off as Trf's star saber goes through his head, killing him.

Trf: "and fuck you for ruining the mood!" He says angrily before he sensed more of them coming to the area.

Trf: "Hmm, I guess it would be rude to leave without leaving a present, would it?" He says before going around the room quickly planting things before planting something on the rough leaders head before standing by the portal. Strays and fallen angels arrive and aim their magic at him.

"Surrender!"

Trf: "sorry, can't do that! But I left you with a little gift, hope it goes out with a bang! Later!" He says before going through the portal.

"What did he mean by that?" A stray says while a fallen angel then looks at one of the rough leaders body's.

"Whoever He is, He is definitely dangerous. Huh?" The fallen angel noticed something on the decapitated leaders face before turning revealing, this:

And the timer quickly went to 0 and beeped rapidly along with the rest he planted.

The explosion destroyed the portal and launched Trf over the brutal pit of carnage before landing and skidding across the field before stopping by Tron and Orion.

Trf: "looks like your undead army has been busy." He says watching the brutal scene.

Orion: "indeed, even if we don't like desecrating the fallen warriors here. Good work destroying the portal."

Trf: "don't mention it, breaking and destroying things is one of my accidental quirks." He says before some rock falls behind him to the bottom of the cliff.

Tron: "I think they've had enough, you all have done well, now rest." He says as he puts his hand out and the dark energon shard bursts from the ground and goes back into his hand and the fallen warriors infected fall to the ground as the purple light in their bodies fade. The remaining few were now standing somewhere near them and Orion stood infront of the 3.

Orion: "listen, you've lost and we don't want to fight or kill anyone. There's no need for anymore violence and bloodshed, turn yourselves in to your superiors or leave and never return." He says causing the strays and fallen angels to be shocked at this. Even if they did try to kill him and the rest, hes still giving them a chance to live. Some of them took it and left or went to their superiors, while the rough fallen angel leader and some others were still standing there.

Rough fallen angel leader: "hahaha! Are you kidding!? After all of that you'll think I'll just go!? Pfft! Those were just some stupid low class warriors, their lives don't matter! We're s-class fallen angels and strays! Those were just to warm you up! We'll enjoy the pleasure in killing you!" He says causing the rest to have their eyes widen in shock before the devils took a look of disgust and the others took a look of anger and rage.

Tron: "are you saying... while you sat back and watch, you let your soldiers go after the target and die just because you just wanted us to warm up AND ALSO BECAUSE THEIR LIVES DIDNT MATTER!? YOU ARE A COWARD! YOU DONT DESERVE RIGHT TO BE A LEADER!!" He shouts in rage, even if he was the evil decepticon leader in the past, every desepticon he had as a soldier was worth something, even if he didn't want to admit it, but he would not send his own brothers out on a suicide mission just to test someone, it would be an act of a coward since he learned this during his gladiator days on cybertron. 

Orion: "you will pay the price of all your acts of death and tyranny you have committed along with the rest of your followers! You will not harm another innocent bystander, or another being ever again!" He says as a blue and gold gliph appeared by him and a purple and black gliph appeared by Tron. Trf takes some steps back to get out of the way.

Rough fallen angel leader: "no one like you can scare me! Only the leaders, the great red and ophis can! *Trfs eyes widen when he mentions the great red and ophis* we will make sure to incinerate your body while we kill you! Everyone, with me! ATTACK!!"  He shouts as he charges with the remaining members. Orion and Tron put their right hands through the gliph and pull out the star saber and the dark star saber. The devils then since the power in both swords and they were shocked that the power within Them were unreadable. When the remaining members reached halfway, Orion and Tron swiped their swords across making a blue and purple energy line come from it, and destroy all of them by the touch of it, the energy lines keep going before fading and the devils were speechless.

Akeno: "H-how...!?"

Rias: "t-they killed them all...!?"

Sona: "I-in one simple swipe...!?"

Koneko: "......... that was cool." She said while Orion and Tron de-summon their swords before they all got together and Trf hugged Shino because she was fine.

Orion: "*sighs in sadness* So much pointless death and destruction... I never wanted any of this..." he says while looking down as reach and Tron put their hands on his shoulders.

Reach: "we all know Orion, but there was nothing that could have been done..." he says shaking his head.

Tron: "all we can do is keep our sparks up and live to fight another day." He says as Orion then looks at them before smiling getting his hopes back up.

Reach: "Well... that was... eventful." He says looking at the carnage along with everyone else with a serious face before a large piece of the creater crumbles and falls down into it.

Bee: *bop* (tell me about it.) He says as don nods.

Rias: "*ahem* well, now that this is out of the way, I guess you 3 completed your contract?"

Shino: "yep! And by the way, does this happen on a regular basis?" She says before grunting a bit in pain while Trf supports her.

Trf: "easy, your still hurt. Nice job as always reach, and also thanks Sona."

Reach: "just doing my part."

Sona: "it was no problem." She says smiling a bit in appreciation.

Rias: "and no, this is a very rare thing to happen, and I'm surprised you all even were this skilled. But, I need to take the dark spark now Tron-"

Tron: "no." He says interrupting her, making everyone shocked.

Rias: "b-but Tron! That relic- no. That thing is dangerous! We've seen it's power."

Tron: " and now that you've seen it, how do I know that the rest of your kind might use it's power for their own personal gain?" He says causing rias to think, Sona was about to say something until Orion intervened.

Orion: "Tron is correct, we know that you've seen it's power and refuse to use it, but if the rest of your kind, or anyone finds out what it can do, the results could be catastrophic. The only option here is to keep the dark spark under tron's care along with our own since he's the only one who can control it, and we must keep this a secret for the greater good." He says as the devils think this over, they knew they were right but they need to know what would happen if it was in evil hands.

Sona: "stark? *he looks att her* Can you confirm what will happen if the relic falls into bad hands?" She says as stark nods and tells don to bring out his computer. He does and opens it and starts typing before a screen pops up and shows images along with writing. Reach comes over to see and his eyes widen in fear before don looks at stark and shakes his head.

Stark: "by don's calculations along with my own, the current hypothesis for what will happen is....."

Sona: "is what stark?" She asked concerned.

Stark: "... the destruction of every living race in the system." He says causing sona's and rias eyes to widen in fear while Akeno and koneko are frightened and are a bit confused.

Koneko: "... w-what does he mean by that reach?" She asked as reach looked up with a terrible expression on his face.

Reach: "koneko... he means universal extinction. Not a single soul will survive." He says causing their eyes to widen in fear with some tears coming out.

Akeno: "w-what!? I-it can't be true! Right don!?" She says before don puts his computer back before going infront of her and shakes his head in sadness. She then hugged him and cry's a bit on his shoulder while reach calms koneko down. Sona then looks up and knows the right thing to do.

Sona: "rias, we have to."

Rias: "b-but Sona-"

Sona: "listen rias, you heard what he said! If even a word of this spreads, that relic might kill us all! They are the only ones who will keep that thing safe, especially since they have him with them."

Rias: "*sigh*right. I'm surprised he hid himself that well, should we ask him before they all leave?"

Sona: "Hmm, Alright." She says before they look at the group.

Rias: "Tron, Orion, and the rest of you. Listen, I know that we've only known eachother for a short while, but We've got something Important to ask. For the sake of all of us, can you keep the dark spark safe out of anyone's hands?" She says before they smile and nod.

Tron: "you can be assured that it will be kept safe. You have our word." He says causing the devils to smile while Akeno stops hugging don.

Sona: "we appreciate this, we don't know how to repay you." She says before Trf asks something.

Trf: "i know how you can repay me. Since we had an agreement and I'll get the coordinates for every realm and relic location, can I also know where ophis and the great red live so I can get there?" He says causing rias and sona's eyes to widen.

Rias: "wait, you know ophis? The ouroboros dragon god?! And the great red?!" She says shocked while he laughed nervously.

Trf: "hahaha, Yeah. Even Shino knows them, we're friends!" He says as Shino nods as they then get embarrassed because ophis mated them before she left, they haven't seen her since... well, forever.

Sona: how!? I know they are strong! But I didn't know that they were friends with the infinity dragon along with the great red! "Well, sure. Since you did very well today, along with agreeing to protect the dark spark, it's the least we can do." She says smiling. Bee then comes back from looking over everything and goes to Orion.

Bee: *boom* *bep* *berm* (Orion, i found a creater full of energon. It might be enough to supply us for a very long while.) He says causing Orion to nod and tells don to mark the location so they know where it is.

Orion: "good work bee. *looks at everyone* now that it's over, we shall go home. We hope you all have a good evening, let's roll." He says as the group nod and Orion goes to his truck to start it up. Until Trf is stopped by rias calling him something he hasn't heard for a long time.

Rias: "we know who you are (y/n)." She says before he turns around and looks at the devils with a glare.

Sona: "we knew when you showed us the chains he could only wield. You know (y/n)-"

Trf: "don't say that name! That name was killed when I killed every bad god in Asgard while the good ones started the good realm while I destroyed that cursed place! That was the name who believed their lies. my name is Trf now, that has always been my name and always will be." He says in a slight rage before calming down.

Sona: "we are sorry, but we are honoured to meet you and to see that you still live." She says smiling while she bowed her head in respect with rias.

Trf: "*sigh* there's no need for formality's, I'm fine knowing that I can count on you all to help us out." He says smiling as Orion arrives in his truck and Tron jumps in the front with bee while the rest go and sit on the back of the truck. They all say goodbye to eachother before they leave and the devils look over the heap of corpses lying on the ground.

Rias: "*sigh* this will definitely need an explanation." She says while the rest nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 216 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
33.2K 970 21
Y/D is the son of Soundwave, and he hates it. He hates the Decepticons, but he would never let his sire know that. It would be a death sentence for c...
17.1K 575 30
Soundwave's life becomes a lot more interesting after he is hit with a relic recently retrieved by the Decepticons. Not only is his memory erased, bu...
17.4K 500 127
you can dare the transformers and humans here and also ask them questions. Every transformers and human is in this book, even Skyquake, Makeshift and...